Our Massage with Hank Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife continues to give her husband a show with Hank.
739 words
4.04
24.9k
15
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So where were we? You had just pulled Hank back to the massage table, and laid him on his back. You've grabbed the oil. You were rubbing his chest. He was naked. You were naked and your beautiful breasts are quite the sight. I was sitting in the chair, naked, my cock in hand.

I was watching you so anxiously. I was dying for you to touch this man. I had wanted to see you touch a cock so badly. At this point, you were rubbing his chest, his stomach, his massive muscular thighs, but not the the one thing I was dying to see.

You locked eyes with me. I think you could see how anxious I was, and how close I was to coming. I was alternating between furiously stroking my erection and stopping completely, trying desperately to hold off my orgasm. You knew what I wanted to see.

I think you gave me a wink at that point, I'm not sure. But you stared into my eyes, and grabbed his huge cock with both hands. You slowly started stroking him, but you never stopped looking at me. That sight was all I could take. I couldn't hold it back any more. As my orgasm overtook me, I screamed out. I don't usually do that, but i was so turned on by the crazy situation that I couldn't possibly control it. As I yelled out, I shot my load out hard. It felt like it hit the ceiling, but probably didn't in reality. Usually I close my eyes. This time, I was laser focused on your hands wrapped around his cock.

I'm not sure how long it took me to recover. But when I finally was back aware of the room and the others in it, I was instantly aroused again. This was far beyond anything I had hoped for. You were bent over now, trying desperately to fit Hank's huge cock in your mouth. Both of your hands were wrapped around it. You were alternating between licking it from the base up to the tip and seeing how much you could get into your mouth.

For a moment I had wondered if you had forgotten about me. I wondered if the lust had overcome you and I had faded into the background. As soon as you saw that I was mentally back, you slowed your motions. You looked at me. I'm not sure if you mouthed the words "I love you" exactly, but I got the message. Any momentary insecurity I had felt was gone again.

That behind me, I was anxious for my show to continue. You never disappoint me, and you didn't now. You climbed over him. First your face over his toes, legs, cock, I thought you were going to climb on and fuck him. I was ready for that. But you kept sliding up, you sat up, and pushed your now dripping wet pussy into his mouth.

You were sitting straight up, forcing yourself onto his mouth. His hands were all over your ass and your back. My cock was again fully erect, and I was stroking it furiously. You turned your head towards me, and motioned for me to come over. I was a little unsure, but when I got close, you grabbed my hand. You led me around to where I was face to face with you.

So he had his lips and tongue buried in your beautiful pussy, and his hands all over your back and ass. You pulled me to you, kissing me deeply. I couldn't close my eyes, I was looking over your shoulder, I had to see his cock. I wanted you to do more with it.

All of the sudden, you grabbed me furiously and it became clear that you were close again. You kissed me deeply, and your orgasm was building. I loved holding you as this sexy man's tongue gave you pleasure. I could almost feel your orgasm with the urgency and passion on your tongue and lips on mine. Then your broke the kiss, and cried out. I had to hold you up so you wouldn't fall.

As you came down, I helped you off of him. Quickly you recovered, and got a huge grin on your face. You looked at my hard cock. You looked at his. It's almost if there was a thought bubble over your head saying "now what?"