Our Meaning of Sunday

Story Info
The Pastor would whip her all over with 10 or 12 lashes.
851 words
4.19
16.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

On Sunday most girls in our HoH (Head of House) lifestyle in the UK would receive their maintenance by their Father or husband.

Nothing sexual in either case just a regime set up to ensure the female of the family is taught to conform to the instruction of the men to serve them.

You maybe did not realize how traditional this is for young ladies and women!

Most of the ways we lead our lives are derived from our Baptist Ministry where females of the family over 18 would lay naked over 2 or 3 pillows so as to raise their bottom making the sit spot easier to cane.

It was always on a Sunday morning when the HoH, would come and administer each upturned bottom their maintenance and in the privacy of their own bedroom.

Wise girls waited for the fifth or sixth lash of the warm up belt before sobbing as they knew they would only get 10, the ones who held it obviously got more till they did sob and knowing it was always in increments of 5 would soon be into the 20s.

The belt was only a pre cursor to the cane and given just to warm the bottom up for the cane stripes.

Any punishments from the HoH or anyone else allowed to punish had no bearing's on the Maintenance.

6 stripes would be equally spaced on the sit spot and was a usual deliverance.

The Maintenance was always delivered within an hour of leaving to go to their respective church.

The cane stripes would swell in church whilst sitting on the hard pews as a reminder of what had passed and what was to be expected of a Baptist lady in the coming week.

After church and the socialising over tea or coffee in the adjoining church room the family went home and here the procedure changes slightly.

In all case the children would go to their rooms and get changed out of their Sunday best and into their every day clothes and come down to either play out in summer or find something to do if winter.

The older children would arrange to meet friends but all would be back for Sunday roast dinner, In our house it was served at 1.30.

The wives would go change with husband close behind and once naked she would go over the HoH knee for a spanking over her bruises, not vicious as a punishment but more to show the power play evolved over the relationship, he would then take his wife to achieve joint sexual pleasure.

Any truly errant young lady/wife was reported to the Pastor by letter and he gave the girl an appointment time for "Extra Lessons" during the next 7 days. Sometimes a husband would send his wife to the Pastor just to give her an awakening.

The older girls when courting, with a boy approved by the HoH, would have their boyfriend seek the approval of her father to punish her as required.

This would mainly be in the case of engaged couples, but not always.

Once approved the boy would attend a few sessions of the girls punishments and taught how to deal with her, in other words her father would spank her and she would swap knees to be finished off.

Moving toward the wedding he would also be taught how to administer her maintenance on the odd Sunday morning she spent with his family, separate rooms of course.

If it were the daughter sent to the Pastor she would have to be chaperoned by her mom, she would be laid over a large cushion and her bottom bared, almost always showing her fathers faint belt marks.

The Minister would take either a leather belt or thin cord and whip the girl's bare bottom lecturing them between each stroke and have to beg for forgiveness.

In the case of the mother being given an appointment she had to strip behind a screen and assume the hands behind the head pose when they came out in front of the Pastor to instil humility.

She would be told to grip hold of a rope above her head. The Pastor would whip her all over with 10 or 12 lashes and she was told to repent and ask for forgiveness from him and their HoH.

When she returned home she knew she would be Belted and used roughly from her husband and during the week would earn a belting for almost nothing for the HoH to make sure His family were pure in thought and mind.

Whilst we do not ask our charges nowadays to ask for forgiveness or bare themselves on a Sunday morning or visit the Pastor similar corrections and humiliation are still a big part of what we are, and what we believe in.

So, if you are ever passing one of our churches on a Sunday as the congregation are coming out, just check how many women are walking as though their pants are stuck up their bottoms, you will know why, the stripes have now fully bruised.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers