Our Mistress' High School

Story Info
Colin is enrolled into prestigious school.
4.5k words
4.01
99.8k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin Goss was an unremarkable young man. Average in stature, average looks and distinctly average in his academic abilities. Having felt the weight of expectation from his two very beautiful and intelligent sisters and a mother who demanded nothing but the best, he felt doomed by his very biological make up.

Colin didn't date girls, he didn't have friends and felt incapable of trusting anyone within his peer group to form any kind of relationships.

Huge doubt had been cast over young Colin since his father Douglas, had left Colin's mother and had taken up residence with his male lover.

Colin's Mother, Sadie, a pretty busty blonde, was a strong minded old fashioned woman and had long wondered why her son didn't date girls and seemed to have no interest in the opposite sex.

As she had moved back to her home town she had decided to let Colin finish his last year of education at the school she had once attended, Our Mistress' High School. This was an elite school founded by staunch Christian Feminists who also catered for those who wished to extend their education by a year, as was the case with the 18 year old Colin.

The teachings of the school were simple: Female Supremacy were the rules that must be adhered to. Our Mistress' had begun as an all girls school with solely female teachers. However, in time, male pupils had been incorporated but all teachers and staff within the institution remained female.

Having stumbled across the finishing line to a pass in the entrance exam, today Colin was due the medical examination which was required for all pupils.

"This is your big day Colin," warned Sadie with an heir of belligerence. "You better not let me down. As you know this family has a long history of academic excellence and failure will not be tolerated."

"Yes mother I understand," conceded Colin with hopeless resignation.

As they walked up the path to the impressive institution that is Our Mistress' High School, young Colin took a deep breath and was filled with dread about the ensuing medical examination, which he was sure would be carried out by a female Doctor.

After checking in at reception Colin and Sadie took their place in the line of students awaiting their examinations. What struck him as peculiar was that all those waiting were girls. All of them, attractive 18 year old women.

Dressed in their pretty school uniforms which featured flat shoes, knee high black socks, skirts which stopped above the knee and a white blouse, Colin immediately felt in agony at the situation, being so generously outnumbered.

It was then that Dr Katherine Young appeared and called for Colin Goss and his mother to enter the room. Colin immediately felt horrified that his mother would be accompanying him inside.

As he entered he couldn't help but take a close look at Dr Young who had a stern expression on her rather attractive face.

Wearing a tight fitting blouse, dull grey skirt which stopped just below the knee and sheer nylon stockings, she radiated authority and womanliness. Her face was slightly aged but she still remained pretty and her long brown hair was packed tightly in a bun.

For ten years she had been conducting the pupil's start of term medicals and it was simply the highlight of her professional calendar. The girls she enjoyed examining as that would consist of no more than an intimate one on one chat but the boys were a different matter.

It was standard procedure that any male must be accompanied by his mother, aunt or a female guardian to make the male fully aware of the fine traditions of female dominance within the school.

Dr Young wasn't particularly impressed by Colin Goss. She observed a rather unimpressive specimen with average looks and a reluctant demeanour but she was suitably impressed with his lack of ego. Many times she had seen that same type of boy that thinks it's all a game and it's by his rules that the game should be played.

Dr Young had cut that type of boy down to size more times that she cared to remember. She would begin every session by having him strip to his briefs just to make him feel at his most vulnerable and exposed.

Then it was time for the teen to be nude on the examination table on all fours before she would firmly spank the delinquents bottom bringing a shriek of pain from the young lad before grabbing his ankles and pulling his feet towards her so he was flat on the table.

Quickly turning the exposed youth onto his back, his knees would be pulled up towards him and Dr Young would then have him tightly by the testicles and the shocked and disorientated boy would beg for mercy as his scrotum lay helpless in the mature lady's hands.

After this show of female strength, the boy would be compliant and willing to perform ANY task to please Dr Katherine Young.

"I believe you are a former pupil at this fine institution?" enquired Dr Young to Colin's mother.

"Yes I am and I will be very proud if Colin is enrolled here as this school means a lot to my family."

"I take it there were no boys in your day Sadie?"

"No there weren't. It would have been fantastic if there had been. I would have loved to enjoy my feminine superiority over them!"

"Yes quite so," answered Dr Young. "Now we'll need to see if Colin is up to what the school demands of him!"

Colin was immediately ordered to strip to his flimsy briefs which he did feeling so hopelessly inadequate; he realised that his body was no longer his own and that whatever he was ordered to do he must obey.

After an ear test, his blood pressure was taken and then a blood sample before the time had come for the young stud to reveal his most intimate parts for the mature ladies.

"Ok Colin will you please remove your underpants as I need to examine you genitals?"

With Colin dreading the inevitable, a moment of never previously seen defiance came from his parted lips, "Do I have to? Please no, I don't want to, I can't!"

An angry Dr Young quipped, "Clearly you have never been intimate with a girl or you wouldn't behave like this! Are you going to act like a little boy or do I need to pull your pants down for you?"

Colin didn't answer and just stared ashamedly at the floor.

"I'm so sorry for my son's behaviour," quipped Sadie. "He shall be disciplined when we get home."

"What kind of discipline will that be?" enquired Dr Young

"Locking him in his room!" said Sadie.

"You mean to say you don't spank him?" enquired an astonished Dr Young.

"No I don't!"

"It won't do!" countered Dr Young. "If he knew he'd get a red bottom, he wouldn't have dared defy me! Now get your pants down and let me see your genitals!"

His mother joined in with, "If I don't see these pants around your ankles I will take them down for you and you will be going over my knee!"

Colin knew his moment of defiance had passed as he saw the stern look on both women's faces. With trembling fingers, he placed his fingers around his waistband and slowly pulled his skimpy briefs down to his ankles and then he was naked before the two ladies.

The two ladies glanced at the young man's slender lower legs which became noticeably thicker around his muscular thighs. His uncut penis was on the small side resting gently against his relaxed pimply scrotum.

It was this that Dr Young lived for. Just seeing a teenage boy, vulnerable before her, in all his young innocence, just ready to be dominated, controlled and moulded into the system of Our Mistress' High School.

As young Colin had defied the two superior ladies so early, Dr Young was feeling merciless. She went about her usual procedure of removing all confidence from the naked youth.

The first order was given, "Now boy, both hands on the floor as I want you upside down to measure your body strength ratio."

With the prospect of a severe spanking from either woman, Colin replied,

"Yes Dr Young" and at once was facing south with his feet in the air. Dr Young held his ankles and both ladies gasped at the reward of seeing the boy's genitals hanging upside down.

The force of gravity had made his testes hang in the opposite direction and the line on the underside of his delicate scrotum was visible, as if it had just been sewn together that afternoon. Colin's disorientation just added to his utter embarrassment and humiliation.

"OK Colin, now I want you to be a good boy and take a lie down on the examination table for me."

"Yes Dr Young," he said with utter resignation.

Now Dr Young used her experienced hands, touching the young man's muscular body and examining his abdomen.

Colin gave the impression of being reasonably relaxed with the situation but nothing could have been further from the truth; an internal war was taking place within his nude body. As he sat upright and his mother observed Dr Young circling her fingertips on his testicles, all Colin was saying to himself incessantly was,

"Don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on!" The terror of this possibility happening consumed every ounce of his very being. It couldn't occur, it just couldn't and he wouldn't allow it.

He looked almost detached at the situation he had found himself in and wondered if Dr Young had been born this confident and if she had spent her adolescence fantasising about examining naked boys or was it something she'd just fallen into?

The power belonged to the two women as young Colin could only dream about how the attractive Dr Young would look naked but here he was with his most intimate parts on display.

After assessing all the intricate areas within his scrotum, Dr Young then turned her attention to the boy's penis. She held it between her finger tips and was rather concerned with what she saw.

"Can you come over please Mrs Goss?"

"Certainly," replied the concerned mother.

"I'm afraid there's a problem with Colin's penis." Colin immediately felt a fear and terror pulsing through his veins. "Yes unfortunately Colin has a rather tight foreskin. I am unable to pull it back and see his glans."

"This can't be, it just can't be!" stated Ms Goss in an indignant manner. "Colin has a perfect penis, there can't be anything wrong with it!"

"Well I'm telling you there is! Now Colin can you get an erection for me please?"

Colin couldn't quite believe the words he'd heard. He shrugged as if he'd never heard the term before but Dr Young was having none of this immaturity!

"Colin, you know when your willy gets hard, when you get a boner? Well, I want to see that cock as firm as a cricket bat!"

Colin felt a rush of excitement that this was being demanded of him. He felt like all the stress of avoiding getting an erection had been lifted, like a dog being let off the leash.

He looked at Dr Young and noticed she was really rather attractive and with a beautiful body.

He looked at her feet and muscular calf muscles and thought about her most intimate parts inside what was probably a white cotton pair of panties. How he would love to rub these lovely panties against the head of his cock!

Before he knew it he was fully hard and Dr Young held his pulsating cock in her pretty hand. It was average in size but looked impressive (as most erect penises do) in comparison to when it was soft.

Both ladies looked closely and saw that Colin's foreskin was completely covering his bell end and a case of phimosis was diagnosed.

Colin would be referred to see a specialist with the prospect of circumcision a real possibility if his foreskin couldn't be stretched.

Dr Young felt a deep sadness in her heart that she hadn't seen the teen's young purple head; to her it was like attending a wedding and not seeing the bride remove her veil. Another aspect that concerned Dr Young was Colin's masturbation pattern.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Sorry?"

"How often do you masturbate?" snapped the good Doctor. "You heard me!"

Colin looked to the floor like a little lost boy, hoping the subject would somehow change.

"Look Colin, this is important. I need to know how often you wank in order to see how big a risk your foreskin is under!"

"Erm, well, I...do it..."

"How often do you rub your penis till you reach orgasm and spurt your semen over your hand?"

This direct approach worked as Colin answered, "Every day."

"I didn't know you masturbate!" quipped Sadie. "Just wait till I get you home!"

Colin looked deflated until Dr Young jumped to his defence,

"I can assure you it's perfectly normal Sadie. All boys do it and can you really blame them with how beautiful us women are?" Sadie accepted the rebuke.

Ok, now I need to observe your masturbation technique," said Dr Young.

With Colin still being rock hard, he reluctantly started rubbing his hand over his bell end in front of the two interested ladies.

"No, no this will not do," said Dr Young dismissively. "I will not have you rubbing over the head of your penis. This is simply irritating your foreskin!"

Dr Young then placed her hand onto Colin's throbbing erection and Colin, shuddered slightly before Dr Young slid her soft hand up and down his shaft with all her experience and feminine powers. "Does that feel nice Colin?"

"Ooh Yes Dr Young! This feels very nice!"

"What I want you to understand Colin is that masturbation doesn't need to be purely about your penis head and foreskin. You can touch it lower down and get just as much pleasure!"

Suddenly Dr Young upped the speed of her stroking on Colin's cock and he writhed slightly with the tickly pleasure and sensations he was feeling from the beautiful older woman.

Little drops of pre-cum trickled from his penis hole as he surrendered to what was the most pleasurable moment he had ever experienced. As Dr Young's hand was wanking him almost to a crescendo, she suddenly removed her hand and uttered,

"Good, I think you now know how you should masturbate in future."

Colin was left in a state of sensory overload as he gasped for air into his trembling body. He had been taken to the brink of ecstasy by the pretty lady and now had to face the reality that he wouldn't get the blissful orgasm his body so desired.

Apart from his foreskin issue, Colin was physically able to be enrolled into Our Mistress' High School. The naked youth stood before the two mature ladies feeling a huge sense of achievement that could be detected by both women.

With his penis now flaccid between his legs, his next task was to show that he fully understood the role of female supremacy within the institution. To prove this, he would be forced to drop to his knees and kiss Dr Young's feet.

"Now young man, on to your knees. I need my feet worshipped!"

During the time he'd spent being examined, Colin had changed from boy to man and he dropped willingly to kiss Dr Young's sweaty and sexy nylons in full view of his proud mother.

He removed her shoes and held her foot with both hands and started showering Dr Young's feet with tender and adoring kisses. He kissed the sole of her right foot before sucking on it and by now his cock was fully erect.

His mother was both in shock and delighted at this sight. She had come to question his sexuality throughout the years but this was concrete proof of his attraction to Dr Young and submission towards the superior sex. However, Sadie was very surprised at Colin's obvious sexual attraction towards such an older woman.

It wasn't unknown to get an erection whilst kissing Dr Young's feet but the majority enjoyed it but managed to keep a lid on their arousal. Colin meanwhile, was like a man possessed as he kissed each of Dr Young's gorgeous toes and Dr Young felt very flattered whilst observing the pre cum leaking from his penis hole.

"Good boy," she offered as she directed him to different areas of her stockinged feet which young Colin did with the utmost care and tenderness. Dr Young had enjoyed her foot kissing session very much and thought how she'd need to keep an eye on young Colin and have him worship her sweaty feet again soon.

The final task to perform to seal his place in the prestigious school was a semen sample must be given. Our Mistress' High School was very much in favour of pupils at the school coming together in matrimony and a semen sample was necessary for all 18 years olds to check everything was fine.

Of course, if a partner was found, no sex would be allowed during the courtship and the girl was forbidden to show any of her intimate parts to the boy, but masturbation of the boy was permitted but not within school hours.

Colin had enjoyed kissing Dr Young's lovely feet, and for once in his life he had felt fulfilled both spiritually and sexually. However, masturbating in front of his mother, Dr Young and the head of the institute, Mistress Jane Power, filled him with utter dread.

Mistress Jane Power, was a glamorous 45 year old who swept into the room with an air of grace which was amazing to behold. She had wavy blond hair, a cute smile and her bare legs, which were visible below the knee, were a magnificent sight for all boys in the school.

Such was her beauty and easy manner, for Colin it was hard to imagine any pupils giving her disciplinary problems as she was simply adorable.

"Hello Colin."

"Hello Mistress."

"You have one final task to perform for us. I'd imagine you're pretty nervous?"

"Yes Mistress I am!"

"There's nothing to be nervous about. All you need to do is run your hand along your willy till you reach orgasm and the rest will take care of itself!"

The three ladies sat cross legged and watched Colin sitting on the floor as he tentatively ran his right hand over his cock till it reached full size.

As a beaker was placed in front of Colin, Mistress Power imagined the boy's meaty penis between her legs. He started upping the tempo with short strokes practising his new masturbation technique whilst making sure he kept his hand away from his foreskin.

"Are you attracted to women Colin?" asked the Head Mistress.

"Yes Mistress I am."

"Do you like girls or women?"

"Both. I adore both but older women are my preference!"

Colin was now rubbing pretty quickly and it was clear he didn't have long to go.

"What body part do you like the most, is it breasts, ass, legs or feet?"

Colin was near exploding,

"Oh definitely feet and legs and in that order. You and Dr Young have lovely feet and legs!" He knew he'd pushed his luck saying this but if this helped him reach orgasm was it really such a bad thing?

At that point, the eruption occurred and Colin lost all control of his body, surrendering to the beautiful feeling that ran through him. As the white creamy fluid hit the beaker he imagined he was ejaculating inside Dr Young's vagina and hitting her G-spot sending her into unbridled ecstasy.

His body continued to surrender to the beautiful feeling and he closed his eyes savouring the moment as the three ladies sat fixated.

As the orgasm subsided, he emptied the final drops into the beaker. Colin couldn't believe how fantastic his orgasm had been and almost felt a sense of sadness that his moment had literally come and gone but he knew he had plenty of masturbation material for the future!

Now he had to take the oath of submission before the ladies. The head Mistress, Mistress Power began with,

"Colin Goss, do you promise to wear the school tie of Our Mistress' High School with honour?"

"Yes Mistress, I promise to wear the school tie of Our Mistress' High School with honour."

Do you promise to give your very best in every subject and do God, yourself and your family justice?"

"Yes Mistress I promise to give my very best in every subject and do God, myself and my family justice."

"Do you promise to submit completely to female authority and never challenge it?"

"Yes Mistress I promise to submit completely to female authority and never challenge it."

12