Our Mistress' High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you promise to show complete respect to all female pupils and accept their superiority over your gender?"

"Yes Mistress I promise to show complete respect to all female pupils and accept their superiority over my gender."

"Good. Welcome to the school," said a smiling Mistress Power as she offered her silky soft hand for the blushing youth to kiss, which he did with the utmost respect and care.

It would be several weeks before Colin's first day at Our Mistress' High School. During that time, Colin and Sadie had been advised by Dr Young that it would be beneficial for Colin to take a warm bath everyday under the supervision of Sadie in the hope of gently stretching his foreskin.

Every night at seven o'clock Sadie would take Colin into the bathroom and have him undress and would then bath him thoroughly. The warm temperature was intended to get the boy's skin soft and relaxed and would thus make it easier to gently try and work the boy's tight foreskin back.

Sadie would sit, cross legged and perform the task with her son standing naked in front of her. She had started wearing sheer nylons as she knew how much her son loved them. Colin would glance down at the silky smooth stockings as his soft penis rested between her fingers. Sadie simply loved the feel of the nylons on her legs and she thought they were so pretty and they made her feel beautiful and womanly.

"Oh it hurts!" Colin would whimper.

"Was that a little too strong baby?"

"Yes mother!"

"You'll need to tell me how much stretching your foreskin can take dear!"

Sadie had also introduced naked spankings for the young man which would leave him with a cute red bottom.

His two sisters Rebecca and Chloe knew very well what was happening behind the door and would giggle while they listened to the events. In fact the two concerned sisters were very eager to know that young Colin was getting his daily bath and gentle foreskin stretching.

There were days when Sadie had forgotten about Colin's warm bath and Colin would think he had managed to avoid the embarrassment of it, only for one of his pretty sisters to say,

"Mum, you haven't bathed Colin today!" His mother would then lead him by the hand to the bathroom, undress and bath him before stretching his foreskin.

One aspect that Sadie struggled to come to terms with was her son's excessive masturbation. She had come from an upbringing where masturbation was frowned upon and sex should only be performed to create children.

She had sought counsel from Dr Young on this subject several times since Colin's medical and Dr Young had suggested that talking to Colin about his desires and fantasies would be a way of understanding the psyche of her son.

Needless to say Colin was highly embarrassed and reluctant to discuss such matters but the threat of him receiving another red bottom made him think otherwise. Colin had never lied to his mother and couldn't face the guilt that lying would entail so he answered every question honestly.

Around bedtime Sadie would enquire,

"Have you masturbated today Colin?"

He would stutter nervously whilst answering, "Y...Y...Yes m...mother, I have!"

"Have you been using your new technique?"

"Yes mother I have!"

"Who did you masturbate about?"

"Dr Young"

"Was it a good orgasm honey?"

"Yes mother, it was!"

Sadie thought about Colin's sexual attraction to the older lady and thought it was sad that Dr Young was a happily married woman as no doubt a dominant older woman would be very good for her son.

Other times Colin would answer that he had been masturbating about a particular TV personality who was in her mid forties.

In the next few weeks the conversation would move towards Colin's fantasies. He would admit that he very much liked the idea of worshipping a woman's bare feet with red painted toenails as well as sweaty nylons before masturbating over them.

"Do you not like breasts?" she enquired.

"Yes I do mother!"

"What would you like to do with them?"

"Erm...well, touch them, kiss them...and I'd like to rub my penis against them...and place my penis between them and then masturbate over them!"

Sadie realised that his fantasies meant her son was truly submissive to women and it entered the back of her mind how fun it would be to have her naked son massage her own bare feet. However, she still struggled to accept his daily masturbation sessions and because of this, always spanked him a couple of extra times when the timid teen was naked across her knee.

Colin Goss was circumcised on a warm Thursday morning in July and his foreskin was consigned to the medical waste bin and from underneath, his penis head emerged.

As he looked in the mirror he felt a sense of pride and the female nurses at the hospital all complimented him as he stood naked before them. There were tears in one or two of their eyes.

"Your cock looks so lovely Colin," said the buxom matron while a younger nurse gushed,

"I think we've got a heart breaker here. You must be so proud of his new look cock Mrs Goss?"

"Yes I am. He has such a beautiful and shapely penis."

Sadie knew it was the end of an era and that she would miss his foreskin enormously. After all, if she loved her son, it was natural she should love his foreskin also. She had enjoyed the stretching sessions a lot and part of her mourned the loss of the foreskin she had grown so fond of. However, she thought Colin's new look cock head was a magnificent sight with its lovely shade of pink.

With his new look penis and natural submissive tendencies, Colin was ready to take on the world when he started at Our Mistress' High School.

12