Our Natural Selection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unhooked her ankles from my shoulders and let them fall either side of my hips, but pushed my still erect cock fully into her and held my pelvis against her to lean forward and stroke her sweat sheened belly, breasts and face affectionately like the good fuck pet she was; I wanted to kiss her silky lips as I always enjoyed in the post-coital calm, not least because her mouth was shining with Mrs. Parker's copious juices and I'd have enjoyed comparing the taste from such a charming surface, but stood as I was inside her the bump of her stomach made that difficult, so I caressed her flushed cheek instead, trailing the older woman's lube into my slave's mouth and allowing her to suck my fingers. In my volatile state this simple act of submissive devotion sent shivers down my spine and sent renewed strength to my continuing arousal. My beautiful sister was looking up at me with clear blue eyes as she sucked my fingers; she knew exactly the effect she could have on me and that wicked gave spoke volumes—she still had the capacity for indulgence. The unexpected opportunity that had arisen with our nosy neighbour's curiosity getting the better of her just had to be extended a little longer and I already had a final chore planned for our former beacon of morality, which is why I'd remained sunk to my balls inside my slut slave. (As if I needed an excuse.)

I glanced over to where the sprawled older woman had collapsed laid on her back; her bra had come unfastened during her oral ordeal and her firm round tits were rising and falling as she recuperated, from between firm thighs a flow of lube to rival my wet slut sister's was trickling down between her buttocks and staining the green felt of the billiard table. I'd have never forgiven myself if I hadn't taken advantage of her new found descent into self debasement; it wouldn't do for her to be given too much time to recover and let that old demon Guilt get a grip, so I carefully withdrew my erection from my happy sibling and quickly swiveled her body 45 degrees so she lay the full length of the six foot table, her lower half swung in Mrs. Parker's direction until her thigh knocked against the older woman's reclining body, the contact of flesh against flesh breaking her dazed reverie.

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness," I reminded her and as if on cue the first seeping of my cum began to escape from my slave's tender pouting cunt and slowly flow down between the crevice of her buttocks. The freshly baptized pervert needed no further instruction and my obliging sister lifted a leg to allow her to crawl between her widely spread thighs and dip her head to that oozing opening that had just drained my balls.

"Oh yes, lick me clean, lap up my Master's cum!" my shameless slut cooed happily, reaching down and taking her new admirer's dark hair in her hands to assist in the task.

'Such brazen wantonness,' I thought proudly as I climbed up onto the sturdy table and pressed my dripping but not drooping prick against my sister's sweet mouth. Instantly her soft lips encircled the raw purple bulb and sent quivers of radiant bliss pulsating through my body again. I let her active tongue dart around my most sensitive flesh, then gently disengaged my throbbing member so I could lay the shaft across her mouth like a living Bit gag... she obediently laid her head flat against the table surface looking straight up and pursed her lips around the underside of my shaft so I could glide it's length slowly across her lips and let her taste her own fuck lube that covered its entirety. When this delectable cleaning progress reached the base of my cock I tilted her head towards me and forced my testicles to her face; she ran her tongue across my equally sticky scrotum with greedy relish, purring contentedly as Mrs. Parker acquired the taste for cunt flavoured cum, sucked fresh from a previously fertilized womb.

Having my balls tickled by my mischievous sub's dutiful tongue was doing nothing to make my heightened state of arousal lessen any... The insatiable whore was now really tugging Mrs. Parker's face against her wet cunt as if the spate of orgasms she'd wallowed in over the last few hours hadn't been enough, but she was a good slave and I couldn't deny her further gratification. Taking her own flame red locks in my hands I guided her mouth back along its vein ridged length until I could drive the swollen head back into her mouth.... I knew how having her face fucked with lustful abandon turned her on and I was prepared to make this sacrifice in order to achieve further debauchery for my dear sister... She began to moan as much as she could with a mouthful of thrusting cock and I could imagine that Mrs. Parker's lessons in cunt eating were having the desired effect. Even if I wasn't ready to cum again I was looking forward to feeling my slutty sibling orgasm again with my erection buried inside her mouth, so with a contented sigh I increased the pelvic thrusts into her angelic face... It was going to be a long night if each deviant act continued to contribute to this upward spiral of inspired degeneracy, still as I'm sure the pre-corrupted and compromised Mrs. Parker could have testified to, there is no rest for the wicked.