Our Neat Triangle

Story Info
Jean describes his relationship with his girlfriends.
2.5k words
4.33
21.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: This was inspired by the video and song, My Girlfriend's Girlfriend by Type O Negative.

Our Neat Triangle

I sat back against the arm of the black leather couch, watching the two girls on the floor in front of me. My seemingly unaffected stare watching their every little move. One of them my girlfriend, hair as long and dark black as mine, her lush curves hugged by the tight little tank top and shorts. The other, her girlfriend, and mine when I want her. Her long coffee colored hair up in pigtails that entice me with every swing of her head. I resist the urge to reach out and grab those pigtails and pull her to me. She's wearing my favorite little, low cut nightgown. A dark blue barely containing her breasts within the cups, riding up over her ass, showing the matching little panties, as she reaches over grabbing a nearby brush.

Lilith and Delilah, my pretty little pets. Lilith is sitting in front of Delilah now as she brushes her hair. It's such a small, everyday little act, but it makes them both all the more desirable to me. I love watching them together, it doesn't even have to be sexual. Just knowing I can have one or both of them whenever I want is what turns me on the most. I shift in my seat leaning further back against the sofa, resting my head against my hand, my hair falling into my face a bit.

Lilith looks over at me when I move. She has the most beautiful hazel eyes, the turquoise of her tank top making them look a deep greenish blue. A grin slides across my face, and she blushes slightly looking away. After all we've done together it still amazes me that she blushes. Her innocent act veiling the dark temptress inside. In either role she is so fucking hot. When I first saw her, her innocence drove me to corrupt her. I couldn't help myself. I could see the darkness in her eyes when we fucked. I knew I could bring it out of her.

She's the one who found Delilah. Her taste in women is impeccable. Her and I love the same things about a woman, tall, brunette, beautifully curved, with a darkness inside. There was no innocence when it came to Delilah, she knows what she wants and exactly how to get it. For me it's the best of both worlds, a seemingly innocent submissive, and a dark mistress taking what she wants with no regrets.

I remember when she first brought Delilah home. Barely getting in the door, hands and mouths all over each other. Delilah was completely oblivious to my presence. I sat there enjoying the show before me. How could you not enjoy two beautiful women going at it like tigresses in heat. Lilith pushed her back against the door, sucking at her neck. When Delilah's eyes opened for a split second she noticed me. She pushed at Lilith getting her to stop. Lilith explained who I was, and she was still unsure. I smirked to myself, watching her eyes continually scanning over me. I curled my finger at the both of them. Lilith came over sitting against my side on the couch. I seen the conflict in Deliliah's eyes. Wanting to please Lilith, unsure of what to do, wanting me.

She gave into the call of the both of us, dropping to her knees and crawling over to my feet. Such a hot little bitch from the start. She kneeled between my legs, and I knew what she wanted. I sat back as Lilith slowly unbuttoned my pants, letting my already hard cock free. She stroked it a bit as Delilah watched licking her lips. She looked up at me, as if asking for permission. A slow dark grin slid across my face, and that was all the prompting she needed, taking the head into her mouth. I moaned low in my throat, as she worked my cock, Lilith reaching down playing with her hair.

She looked so hot sucking my cock. Her pretty little lips wrapped around it, expertly working her tongue against me. Lilith's hand moved from her hair sliding up my chest. She was already turned on, but I knew this was making her pussy soaking wet. I reached over sliding her shirt up, cupping her breast making her moan into my ear. I shuddered slightly, the sound of Lilith's voice making me all the harder. My hand slid down Lilith's body, slipping into her pants. I growled as my finger slipped into her soaked pussy. Delilah slowed a bit, noticing what I was doing to Lilith. Her hand worked my cock, as she flicked her tongue over the tip, her eyes glued to my hand in Lilith's pants. I slipped it out bringing it to Lilith's lips, and she greedily sucked at my finger. Delilah panted as she watched, I looked back down at her, my dark stare making her shudder. Wordlessly she went back to my cock, sliding her tongue along it before taking back into her mouth.

Lilith whimpered besides me, her hand sliding down into her pants. I moaned as Delilah worked me harder, my hand joining Lilith's in her pants. I drove two fingers into Lilith and she gasped, moving hard against them. I was so close, as was Lilith. Delilah sucked hard, taking all of my cock again and again. I felt Lilith start to cum around my fingers and that drove me over the edge. I came so hard, shooting down Delilah's throat. I felt Delilah shudder. I grinned darkly knowing she had cum without even touching herself. The entire situation too hot for her to handle. Any man would have given anything they had to be in that position. I grin to myself, as my attention drifts away from my momentary daydream and back to my girls.

Delilah starts braiding her hair now, meticulously working the stands into a French braid. She gets the braid halfway done, and glances over at me with an evil glint in her eye. She curls the braid around her fist tugging Lilith's head back, making her moan softly. A dark grin slides across my face as I watch. She tilts Lilith's head to the side, sucking at her neck, making her squirm with pleasure.

I can't help but slowly get hard watching them. The beauty of the picture before is every man's fantasy. Two gorgeous woman pleasuring each other, knowing exactly what they do to me. The beauty of that second only to having them both on me. Each pleasuring me in their own unique ways.

Delilah let's her hair go, sliding her hands down Lilith's back. Reaching under her shirt, her hands lightly caress Lilith's back. A unique erogenous zone that turns Lilith into whimpering mass of pleasure in seconds. Delilah's nails softly raked down Lilith's back, causing her to whimper softly. The sound sends a tiny shiver straight through my cock. Her right hand remained under Lilith's shirt sliding around front cupping her breast. Getting more turned on by the moment, Delilah growled softly pulling Lilith's head back with a sharp yank of hair. Growling against her neck, I see Lilith's body shudder, Delilah's teeth sinking slightly into her neck.

A pair of dark demons they are. They know what they do to me, even with the slightest moan or whimper. Delilah the darkest of them both, taking delight in the way she turns to both of us on with the slightest touch, the smallest sound.

Delilah pulled Lilith's shirt over her head, both hands now on her breasts. Her mouth in constant movement on Lilith's neck.

"Fuck Delilah, feels so good." Lilith moans arching into the touch.

Running her nails back up Lilith's back, Delilah grabbed her neck pushing her head to the floor. Lilith's cute little ass up in the air now, Delilah's hand rubbing her though the thin layer of her shorts.

"Mmm so fucking wet. You love what I do to you don't you." Delilah turns her head back towards me, a dark grin on her face. Her eyes darken even more when she notices my hand sliding over the bulge in my pants. Turning back to Lilith she leans down whispering against her neck.

"Jean is so fucking hard right now. Mmm you know how bad he wants to fuck you?" All Lilith could do was moan in response, pushing herself back against Delilah's hand. Delilah yanked the shorts down, bringing a hand down hard across Lilith's ass.

"Dirty fucking whore. Turned on by the thought of him fucking you, when I'm the one touching you."

She smacked her ass again, "You're mine right now bitch."

Delilah's words send a shudder down my back. God I fucking love them. I can resist no longer, I have to touch my cock. My pants are too painfully tight. I slid my black silk boxers down, moaning softly as my cock is freed. My hand slowly slides down my cock, my focus back to my pretty little pets.

Delilah has Lilith turned over now, Her long hair splayed over Lilith's body as she sucks at her nipples. Lilith's eyes, a dark jade, stare at the hand moving on my cock. She looks up at my face, biting her lip, moaning Delilah's name. I grin darkly down at her, and she cries out at Delilah bites at her stomach, working her way down Lilith's lush curves. Delilah is on her hands and knees now, her hot, round ass, seducing me with every movement. I'm convinced, although she's deeply entranced by Lilith, that her movements are not so innocent. She knows exactly what she is doing, knows how much I need to fuck right now.

Delilah dips her head, sliding her tongue against Lilith's clit.

"Ohh fuck..."Lilith reached down grabbing tightly onto Delilah's hair. "Yes... Mmm like that."

Lilith looked up at me once more. Her free hand working her breast, tugging at the nipple. The look in her eyes, and the scent of them both, drove me from my seat. Kicking my boxers aside I kneel behind Delilah. My hands sliding over the smooth silk of her panties. I grip her hips, pulling her back, letting her feel just how hard I was.

"Mmm Jean," she whimpered as she looked back at me, her lips covered in Lilith's juices. "You wanna fuck me? Huh... Wanna fuck me while I fuck Lilith?"

"Fuck yes.." I growled, pushing her back down.

My hands roughly yanked down her pretty blue panties. Her scent overwhelming me, her pussy so wet against my cock. I rub the tip back and forth over it, as I see her doing the same with her fingers to Lilith.

"Yeah, fuck that pretty little pussy, Delilah. Make her cum while I make you cum all over me." My voice a low growl, as I can barely restrain myself any longer.

She thrusts her fingers deep inside and Lilith arches off the floor.

"So wet, Mmm so tight." Delilah moans, as she deliberately rubs herself hard against me. I grip her hips and thrust deeply inside her soaked pussy. She's so fucking hot and tight around me I nearly cum at first thrust. Pausing only a moment I regain control, thrusting into her with the same rhythm she's using on Lilith.

"Yeah, fuck her Jean. Mmm so fucking hot. Take that pussy... Uhhh shit." Lilith's head falls back, Delilah finding the perfect rhythm.

"Mmm Lilith, you gonna cum for her?" I watch Lilith's hand disappear under Delilah. I know she's working her clit, wanting to badly to cum.

"Yes, that's it, rub that clit."

I reach down my hand sliding it down between Delilah's legs as I start to thrust harder, faster. Reaching her clit I work it in rough circles.

"Mmm wanna cum for me don't you Delilah?"

"Fuck yes Jean... Uhhh god." Delilah moaned, as she held her fingers deep inside Lilith, knowing exactly how she liked it right before she came.

"Uhh yes... My pretty little sluts gonna cum for me? Mmm make me cum for them?"

"Oh Jean yes... Mmm you heard him Lilith, you fucking cum for him...for me!"

Delilah's words alone threw Lilith over the edge. She came hard arching off the floor, crying out. Sparking Delilah's own orgasm, She came so fucking hard, her pussy clenching so tightly around me. I growled, my head falling back as I came again and again, spilling deep into Delilah.

Lilith was the first to move, moving slowly out from under Delilah. I gently slid out from Delilah, letting her softly move to the floor. Lilith's eyes were on my cock, still semi erect, covered in mine and Delilah's juices. On her hands and knees, she crawled to me.

"You wanna taste it don't you?"

"Yes, please... Fuck I want it so badly." Lilith response a begging plea, making me hard once more.

She crawled right up to me, dipping her head, slowly licking my cock from base to tip. Growling at the taste and Delilah and me. I shuddered as she took the head into her mouth, my hand sliding into her hair. I looked up through hazy eyes and saw Delilah sitting back against the couch, her fingers sliding into her pussy. She brought them up to her lips, and I knew she was imaging my cock, and she licked them clean.

"Fuck..." Was all I could manage as Lilith quickly took me deep into her throat, savory every flavor. Delilah's dark eyes focused on mine, as her hand moved back down. Her legs spread wide, I watch her working her clit.

"Mmm yess, love watching her suck my cock don't you. You dirty bitch." I grin darkly. Sliding my eyes back to Lilith who was eagerly working my cock. Her hands coming up to cup and roll my balls. I lost control then, unable to resisting, I came again, shooting down her throat. Through my cries I heard Delilah crying out, her own orgasm taking her, feeling the shudder of Lilith against me, cumming without a single touch. She slid away from me, panting softly as she crawled over, snuggling against Delilah. I grinned, hearing their satisfied sighs as they sat together.

So beautiful tangled together, glowing with love for each other, for me. I slowly got to me feet, offering my hand to them both. Unsteadily they both reached their feet, sliding into their perfect fit at my sides. I slid my arms around their waists, leaning down, kissing each one of them, slowly and thoroughly. I led them to the bedroom, all heading our separate ways. For Lilith and Delilah the bathroom and the shower. Me, I cleaned myself up and slipped into bed. I smiled to myself hearing their giggles of delight in the shower. I leaned back against the headboard waiting for my pretty little pets to return to my side, and my bed, for the night, and forever.