Our New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our new friend was being very kind when she addressed the stranger as handsome. A vision of Barney Fife immediately came to mind; his clothes looked like he had been on the bus all day.

He immediately set his suit case down and removed his hat, "Well good evening Miss. I'm Cletus Jones from Valdosta. Who might you be?"

Our new friend smiled a sexy smile and replied, "I'm just a lonely woman hoping to meet a handsome man like yourself to brighten my day. Why don't you set your luggage in your room and come over and meet my friends?"

A few minutes later Cletus was standing in the room without his suit coat and hat. He was trembling at the sight of two beautiful women, one completely nude and the other one only wearing undergarments, boots, and a shawl. Our new friend got him to tell us about having a dental lab making false teeth and that he was in town on business. His voice trembled as he as he spoke,

Our new friend sat beside Marlene and held Cletus' hand trying to calm him down. She slid the shawl off her shoulders and moved his trembling hand to her breast. Marlene moved from the bed and stood beside him rubbing her breasts against his arms and her hands across his shoulders before sliding his suspenders down his arms.

Cletus watched the "lonely woman's" hands unfasten his pants and lower his zipper before disappearing inside. Her hands gently grasped his manhood and looked up at him.

"That's some nice luggage you are carrying Cletus, I'll bet your wife misses it when you are away from home."

Cletus gave a very nervous laugh as our new friend gave him a very sexy smile and lowered his pants to the floor. Marlene helped him step out of his pants and in doing so gave me a wonderful shot of her undercarriage. Cletus stood in front of the girls in his shirt and tie, boxers, shoes and socks with suspenders.

Marlene unsnapped his boxers and let them fall to his knees while our new friend held his partially swollen cock in her hand.

"Isn't this a lovely tool my dear? And he has the cods of a young bull." She looked at Marlene and asked.

Marlene sat on the bed beside her and they examined Cletus' equipment. Marlene skinned back the fore skin for our new friend to take it into her mouth. Soon her head was bobbing up and down on the entire shaft as Marlene slipped her hand behind Cletus and held his cod sack in her hand.

The girls soon tired of playing with Cletus and decided it was time to get down to business. Marlene was the first to move onto the edge of the bed on her knees with her sweet ass in the air. Our new friend guided Cletus by his cock behind Marlene then adjusted her legs to the correct height. With one hand she guided Cletus into my wife's cunt. Once Cletus began moving his cock in and out our new friend slipped her panties off then took her place beside Marlene crossing her inside leg over Marlene's inside leg, their hips touching.

Our new friend looked over her shoulder at Cletus saying, "Now don't ignore me Sweetheart."

Cletus pulled out of my wife and shifted to the new ready, willing, and wet cunt beside her. He began to slam into the rear flanks of our new friend causing a smacking sound along with his own grunts to go with all the other sounds of the evening.

Cletus switched back to Marlene but slipped several fingers into our new friend's cunt as he slammed into Marlene. Marlene stretched her arm backward to play with Cletus' cod sack as he moved in and out of her. She offered him added encouragement by crying out his name and moaning. Our new friend started doing the same as he switched back and forth.

I was standing back watching two beautiful women getting fucked by a country bumpkin from Valdosta, Georgia; my cock was engorged and I was ready to get in on the action but I waited until the girls were finished with him.

Marlene was the first to receive the gooey seed of his loins then she quickly moved around to guide him into our new friend so he could unload the rest. In the process one spurt landed on the cheek of her ass before it made it deep inside. Marlene milked his shrinking cock to give the last drops to our new friend.

No sooner had Cletus given up the last drops of his semen than our new friend jumped up, grabbed her panties, and announced, "We need to hurry and get dressed before my husband get here."

Cletus turned white as a sheet and began to mutter and shake as he tried to get his boxers and pants on. Marlene and I followed our new friend's lead but I was having a difficult time trying to get my hard cock to fit properly without causing a tent in my pants.

The girls each gave Cletus a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for a good fuck. As soon as he was back across the hall and we heard him lock his door we collected our things and left the hotel.

I complained about my having to leave with a hard on and the girls laughed and almost skipped along the side walk. On our walk back to the bar where we met we passed a recessed doorway and the girls pushed me inside. Marlene backed against the door as our new friend lifted the front of her skirt and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. I took out my cock and guided into my wife's cunt wet from Cletus's semen. Hours earlier Marlene began our evening with a quickie fuck against our hotel room door; now we were ending our evening with a quickie fuck against another door in a seedy part of town with a beautiful, sexy, adventurous woman.

We all took turns kissing as I began pumping a more familiar semen into my wife's cunt, adding to the partial load Cletus left there minutes earlier. The girls took turns cleaning my cock of the gooey cream.

On Monday morning I drove by the Post Office and dropped the envelope with the newspaper announcement in the Out of Town box. I wondered if Marlene, my ex-wife, would remember the evening as fondly as I had when I first saw the picture of our "new friend."

12