Our New Lifestyle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timman65
timman65
13 Followers

That did it. Kevin rose off the bed and took me with him. We ended up in front of a big window that looked out on the sparkling lights of the city. We were surrounded by office buildings and condos but the exhibitionist side of me relished the thought of getting fucked for all to see. Kevin put me down and told me to place my hands on the glass. I did so willingly. Kevin then was behind me and pulled my hips and ass towards him. Kevin said, "Spread your legs bitch! I am going to fuck you raw for all that you did to me!"

I felt Kevin's cock press against me. I arched my back in order to push my cunt closer to his cock. While I would have preferred some lube for this large cock, there was no time and it wasn't the moment. And, I was pretty darned wet anyway. I felt the head of Kevin's cock enter me and rest when about two inches was in. As Kevin paused I was breathing like a woman doing a hard workout. Then Kevin said, "Lisa, you fucking bitch. You cheating whore. You cunt eating, cock sucking slut. I am going to fuck you raw. I am going to rape that cheating cunt of yours. You deserve it for all that you did to me. Now open wide and take my cock!"

Well "Lisa" was more than happy to oblige. I braced myself as Kevin's cock ground into my cunt. In no time he was buried more or less to the hilt. I felt complete. I felt full. I felt like a raving maniac for Kevin's cock.

I figured it would do no harm to amp Kevin up a bit more. I started with "Kevin you are such a pussy. Such a prick. That is why I cheated on you. But, Kevin, if you had ever taken command in the bedroom and fucked me like this, I never would have cheated on you. Like always, Kevin, too little, too late. But, show me what you got. See if you can fuck this slut into submission. Go ahead. Try it you prick!"

That did it. Kevin grabbed my hips and began a thrusting you would not believe. My cunt was responding in a fantastic way. Kevin kept saying, "You cunt. You bitch. You whore!" That was music to my ears. Kevin was pounding me hard and it felt so good.

I looked up to see if our show was being enjoyed by anyone. Unfortunately, not but I closed my eyes and imagined it was. Just that made me cum hard. I don't know how many times I came during the "assault" but it was a lot.

Kevin was moaning. Pounding. Having his was with me when suddenly he plunged hard and screamed, "Lisa you whore, I am cumming in your cheating pussy!" With that Kevin let loose with the most cum and hottest cum I have ever felt. My cunt eagerly took it and I came with him. It was magnificent!

Kevin was crazed. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He pinned my wrists down and began to kiss me. Very odd.

I said to Kevin, "Kevin, baby! Please calm down. This is Angela. Not Lisa. Please be with me now and make love to me. I know you are out of your mind, but this is Angela. The real woman you want to fuck tonight. Kevin, snap out of it. Be mine for the rest of our time together!"

Kevin looked at me like I was a woman with two heads. Confused? Embarrassed? Sad? I couldn't tell. Then Kevin said, "Oh my God. What happened. Angela, did I black out? I can't remember much."

Kevin released me and fell next to me. I was more than bummed that he could not remember the sex we just had but I sure could. I wrapped my arms around Kevin and kissed him. What a lover he was. I told Kevin what happened. Kevin said, "Angela, I am so sorry. I really hate that bitch Lisa for everything she did to me. I guess, deep down inside, I couldn't wait to punish her. I am pretty embarrassed that I put you through that. But, I guess I should have known something was amiss. Lisa never fucked like the bit I can remember with you. I am just sorry I missed a lot of it. I hope we can spend more time together tonight."

Spend more time? You bet we can. We were just getting started. I said, "Kevin, that was pretty intense. I can see you are a great fuck. Yes, we will do more tonight. My cunt is on fire and also pretty sore so let's have a drink and work up to our next session."

I took a pottie break that also allowed me to check myself out in a mirror. Just as I expected I looked like I had received the fucking of my life. My hair and makeup was a mess so I took the time to make things better. It didn't take long and soon I looked even more fuckable than before. I went out to the bedroom and gave Kevin a long and deep kiss. Like I said, he was a very good kisser. Kevin said, "Angela, you look radiant. I am sorry again. How can I make it up to you?"

I knew the answer as I had it all planned out. I said, "Kevin my dear. There is one hole of mine that you have not attended to. I want you to take me in the ass doggie style right here on the bed. My ass is yours. But, first I need my ass warmed with my riding crop! How does that sound Kevin?"

Kevin looked like a kid in a candy shop. Most men do when offered anal sex. And a chance to whip a beautiful ass? Priceless. But, imagine my surprise when Kevin said, "That would be great, but I have never done either before. I would need your help. I want to please you so much, Angela."

Come on. Never? Not even with that whore of an ex-wife Lisa? This was going to be great. An anal virgin so to speak. Heck, my only concern was taking his hard and huge cock in my wanton ass. I said, "Kevin, this is wonderful. This experience will be one of the best of your life. Anal sex is so hot. So nasty. So sexy. It makes me cum like a freight train. Be a good boy and grab the lube and my riding crop!"

With that I assumed the position that would allow wonderful penetration. I turned my head back to Kevin and said, "Daddy, I have been such a bad girl. I fucked a man that my husband arranged for. I slutted my pussy outside of my marriage. Daddy, I need punishment. Don't be too harsh but please give me the punishment I deserve!"

With that I pushed my ass further in the air and wiggled it a bit. Kevin got the message and retrieved the riding crop. Kevin rubbed the business end of the crop slowly across my ass. Then the feeling left. But not for long. Quickly the crop came down on my ass. Not hard or sharp but it got my attention. Kevin whipped me a few more times but slowed as I think he thought he was hurting me. I turned my head to him again and said, "Daddy, Angela really was a naughty girl. She needs to be disciplined. She really does. She has to pay for being a slut!"

Bingo, that was it. Kevin said, "Baby, I know you are a slut and have put your cunt out for other men. You are a slut so take my crop like you deserve it!"

With that Kevin went at me with earnest. It really did smart a bit but guess what? I came. Of course, I did. I always cum when Brian whips or spanks me. As Kevin slowed his punishment of me I reach back to my ass. It had to be beet red. I could feel the heat even through my leather gloves. I loved it!

Kevin then said, "You slut. That is not enough punishment for you. I am going to lube you up and fuck your ass hard!" I said, "Oh Daddy, that is so hot. That is so nasty. Yes, fuck my asshole. Deposit your load in me. Fuck me deep and long. I have been such a naughty girl."

With that Kevin squirted lube into me and onto his cock. I told him to go slow but that didn't happen. Before I knew it the head of his cock was pressing on my rose bud. I relaxed, and Kevin's wonderful cock started to split me open. I gave him some verbal encouragement. I said, "Come on you wonderful stud. Fuck baby's asshole. Shove it into me. Take me in the ass. Deposit your cum in me. Fuck my asshole now!"

And off Kevin went. In and out to the hilt. It felt so damn good. Most women will never know the pleasures of anal sex. But for those that enjoy being taken this way, they know it is the ultimate in sexual high. Blend it in with the naughtiness and forbidden nature of it and you have the mix of a wonderful cocktail. Get it?? COCK tail. LOL.

My asshole was really needing a pounding. But, I could tell by Kevin's moves, sounds and thrusting that he was on the edge of a huge orgasm. I closed my eyes and focused on my needs which mainly were a huge orgasm. I was building to a great conclusion. But, then, Kevin reached around and plunged three fingers into my cunt. OMG! I screamed, "OH GOD KEVIN! MAKE ME CUM. I AM YOUR SLUT WHORE! NOW KEVIN!"

With that I came in torrents. Wave after wave hit me. And then, Kevin's cock swelled up and he blew his load into me. We were moaning and grunting like the animals we were. I looked down between my legs and I saw Kevin's motions. And then I saw cum leaking onto the bedsheets. This man either had not had any release in months or was just plain virile. I chose to believe the latter.

With that we collapsed on the bed, going sideways as we hit the bed. Even that move did not dislodge his cock from my asshole. Kevin said, "Angela, that was so hot. So wonderful. God, I have really missed some big things in my sex life."

As Kevin pulled out from me I rolled over and kissed him deeply. I said, "My dear Kevin. For my first adventure outside of my marriage I am really happy Brian picked you. You may be a little crazy, but you can sure fuck. I hope we can do this again but that is really up to Brian. He is my "little arranger" and will decide who, when and how I fuck from her on out. So, let's come down from where we were and kiss and just enjoy each other for a few more minutes before I have to depart!"

To be continued. Chapter Three will start with Brian's reclaiming of Angela and her first time with another woman outside of her marriage.

timman65
timman65
13 Followers
12