Our New Naked Adventure Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out lazing long enough to have drifted into daydreams, I heard the garage door open and close, and knew Suzy was back. The chair I laid in faced Suzy's house, and was broadside to our sliding glass door that opened to the back yard. It seemed like a long time before I heard the water in the shower faintly going, and wondered if Suzy had taken her time checking out the back yard on her way to the bathroom. It was a nice thought, but soon my mind was floating again as my body felt like it was melting into the chair.

"Bill, I am all done with my shower now, and wanted to thank you again for letting me use it. I guess I'll head back home for now," Suzy said as my eyes opened, taking in her nice petite little body in her fresh t-shirt and shorts.

"Ok. Hey, if you'd like to come lay out with me a while, I'd love to have you join me. We put this fence up just for the privacy, and I love being out here. I figure tan lines might be a thing of the past," I smiled and told her, with a mischievous look on my face.

"Well, truth is, I kinda already noticed," Suzy sheepishly admitted. "I was looking all over the house for where something messing up the water heater might be, and I went upstairs looking, and I noticed you enjoying the sun out here. I hope you don't think I'm a peeping tom or anything, it's just that I glanced at the window, and thru the thin curtains, I could see. I rarely go up there anymore."

Laughing, I told her "that's funny! I thought maybe I had seen the curtain move, but wasn't sure. And no, I don't mind if you saw me. I hope I didn't embarrass or offend you, being naked out here like that. I didn't even think of your second story window when I came out earlier. I'll try to watch out better so I don't embarrass anyone."

"No, Bill, you really don't need to do that. This is your yard, and I know the fence probably cost plenty, and you should be able to enjoy it to the fullest. And truth is, you didn't embarrass me at all. You have a very attractive body, easy for me to look at. With what I've had to put up with from Joe, it was nice to be able to enjoy something and have no worries or stress. If I don't want to see, I can just keep my eyes elsewhere, but that won't ever happen."

"I'm glad I didn't offend then. If you would like, you can come join me like I said, and Suzy, Cindy and I agreed, in our home and back yard, clothing will always be optional to our friends and guests."

Suzy smiled warmly, and I could tell she was seriously thinking about my offer. "Let me go put this bath stuff up and put on my bikini, and I'll be right back." She scurried off quickly, and I knew what her decision had been. I got up, tied the towel around me, and set another lounge chair beside mine, then put two small outdoor tables on either side. I went in the kitchen, and pulled out the rum, and fixed us a couple of rum and cokes, and placed those on the tables outside. Suzy slid the door open, and scooted out to where I was.

"So which one is mine?" she asked.

"Yours is that one, the one with the softer cushions. I hope you like rum - I made us both a cold drink to enjoy out here."

"I love Captain Morgan! That's my favorite. It seems like years since I've had a drink like that, and had fun of most any kind."

"Well, you just sit yourself down then, and enjoy yourself," I told her, smiling. But when she removed to cover she was wearing over her swimsuit, I know I gasped. Her proportionately perfect little body was covered by the smallest red bikini I had ever seen. I think they call them micro bikinis, because the strap on her panties didn't hide much of her shaved lips. Playing nonchalant, Suzy sat down, then stretched out, subtly spreading her legs just wide enough that nothing was really hidden, even the parts that were covered by the 3 square inches of cherry red material. Her tiny nipples were very pronounced. I could feel a heat burning inside of me, my whole body was on fire. But I played like I didn't notice, and sat down in the chair only inches from the hottest body I had seen in years. I hoped my rising manhood hadn't given me totally away.

We lounged there for a good while, talking and getting to know each other, enjoying the cool drinks that I kept coming. Suzy was a really nice woman, and I found myself wishing I could have grown up knowing her as a girl, too. She had a great sense of humor, and kept me rolling. It was one of the most pleasant and fun times I could remember.

"I guess I should probably get up, and go see if I can help you with your hot water. And I also wanted to come work in your yard some, if that's ok. If I need to wait until another time, it's no problem."

"Today is perfect. I almost hate getting up from here, though, it's been so much fun talking and laughing with you. But I guess we should get on with doing something productive," she said, smiling up at me as I arose next to her. I couldn't help but make one more sweeping glance from her head to feet, and felt that rise again.

Taking my hand, "why thank you, Bill, you're such a gentleman." She stood up next to me, so close we were touching. I started to turn, and she started to move at the same time, and I felt her arm lightly brush across my growing dick. "Hmmm, now that's really nice, too, Bill. Maybe someday you won't be so shy around me, and I can see more."

Taken by surprise at her comment, I blurted out "Suzy, I'm not really shy, I just didn't want you to be embarrassed or feel like I was coming on to you to much. This back yard sanctuary, it's meant to let people be free, in any way they want to, ok?"

"So you're saying I could look, maybe?" "Yes, ma'am, if you want to look, you're welcome to."

Her hands loosened the towel from my waist, and it fell to the ground, and there I was in all my shining glory. My cock was now firm, and in a wisp, her hand wrapped around it, and began gently stroking, slowly. "Mmmmm, I love your dick, Bill. I've always wanted to explore, and I've wanted you for a long time now."

"You have, you've really been attracted to me for a while? I would never have guessed - I guess I've just been in my own little world or something. And shame on me for not noticing how hot you are. I guess I must not have paid attention at all, to miss what I'm looking at now."

She cupped my balls with her other hand, and my cock went hard as steel in her hands. "Would I be overstepping my bounds if I was to ask you if I could kiss it?" she asked, with the most burning, penetrating eyes.

I could hardly talk, but managed a "you can kiss it all you like, Suzy," I could not believe how today was going. Or the whole last week or two, really. Here I was, wife gone for a long weekend with girlfriends, thinking I'd be all alone and maybe a little bored. But here I was, with the cutest, sexiest, hottest woman I could imagine, her soft tan skin hi-lited only by little dots and strings of her red bikini, down on her knees now, well past just kissing my hard dick now. She was sucking on me, taking me into her mouth in small, tight strokes. Her left hand, so soft and petite fingers, caressing my balls. Had I died and gone to heaven? It sure felt like it. She kept at my rod and fondling my balls, until I couldn't hold back any more. I exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop and just kept sucking. My dick throbbed until it felt like I was bone dry.

"Oh, my, that was awesome. Wow, it doesn't get any better!" My knees almost gave out, so I sat down on my chair again.

Suzy stood up, licking her lips with just the tip of her tongue, and a warm, satisfied smile on her face. She reached up and untied the thread that held her bikini top on, and it drifted into the grass. Then the bottoms went.

"My god, you are as beautiful as an angel! Come, let me enjoy you..." talking her hand in mine, drawing her close, her shaved pussy at eye level, I kissed her thighs. I kissed the crease of her legs that led to her magic place. And the tip of my tongue reached out, and found the way to her glory.

"Ooooooooooohhhh, yesss, mmmmmmmm" came from her mouth, her eyes closed tightly, her body leaning into me, my tongue parting those beautiful tiny soft lips, tasting what truly is the nectar of the gods. My hands rose, and caressed her firm breasts, brushing across her now hard nipples, and I heard a growing "mmmmmm, aaaaaahhhh, ooooh yesssss" come from deep inside her. Caressing her perfect breast with my left hand, I moved my right between her legs, and fingers easily spread lips that were so hot and wet, and the moans got deeper. I began pumping them slowly in, just a few inches, and her body arched back, and she screamed "Oh, God! Yesssss! OOOOOooooooohhhhh, god yesssss." I drank in every drop of the creamy sweetness that flowed from her body, drunk in her scent and tastes,

I slowly eased back onto my chair, and Suzy laid her body on top of mine, both spent. Both satiated. We laid there for a good while, just enjoying the feeling of her body on mine.

Her head on my chest, she looked up at me and said softly "that was amazing. You made me feel like such a woman, and I needed that so badly. Thank you, Bill."

Looking into her beautiful green eyes, I smiled, and assured her "you are one amazing woman. Like an angel that just dropped out of heaven right into my life. Beyond belief, I don't think I could ever resist you, Thank you, Suzy."

We untangled ourselves, and Suzy headed back to the bathroom to take another shower. Funny how women are so concerned about how they smell after sex. To a man, it's perfume. I went upstairs and climbed into more blue jeans and a t-shirt, then waited for Suzy to finish her shower downstairs, and grabbed my toolbox. Together we headed over to her house to find out what was up with her hot water. Not a lot was said, as both of us were just filled to overflowing with the feeling of finding a new God-given friend, and yes, a friend with definite benefits.

"Ok, so tell me, do you know where your breaker box is?" I asked Suzy when we got inside her home.

"I think it's in the utility room, but I'm really not sure what to look for. I know I'm not much help, but I've never had to deal with those kind of things. The utility room is right this way," as she took off down one short hallway to the back of the house. She'd worn her bikini and cover coming back to her place, but when we got to the utility room, she threw the cover on the washing machine. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm a lot like you in that I like to be naked as much as I can be. But around Joe, that can be hazardous, so I rarely get to be naked."

"Naked works for me, Suzy, so do whatever you would like. It's your house," I said laughingly. In the micro bikini, she really wasn't dressed, but she shed it quickly as well. There in front of me, again, was that hot little body, so well put together. I could only wonder what it would feel like to be inside of her. Ah, but that could wait for another time I suppose.

Sure enough, there was the breaker box, and once opened, there was the hot water heater's breaker tripped. When I clicked it back on, all was good.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Bill!! I know I should have known how to do that, but I just don't." I shut the breaker box door, and turned around. She jumped in my arms, and hugged me, wrapped her legs around my waste, and kissed me deeply, her tongue searching my mouth. We stayed locked up in that passionate kiss for minutes, her body locked on tight around me. When she popped off of me, she looked up, and told me "mm, you're a good kisser, too. Is there anything you cannot do to please a woman?"

I just smiled down at her. "One day soon, I want to feel this huge thing inside of me, ok? I want you Bill, and as long as you're ok with it, and Cindy is, there's nothing I won't do with you. But promise me, somehow you will get Cindy's ok, will you?"

"Suzy, you just don't know how much I want to feel my big dick in your little pussy. And yes, there will be a day that that happens. When Cindy gets back, I'll definitely talk to her. We've really expanded our sexual horizons lately, to where we're including a few really close friends. I know she'll understand what you're going thru here, and will more than welcome you into our little group of intimate friends. Have you ever had sex with another woman?" I asked, probing some, not really knowing much about Suzy's past sex history, but hoping she'd be open.

"No, that's something I have never done. Because of the way I was raised, for the longest time it was taboo for me. But thru the years, my feelings have changed a great deal. Joe's into porn, which usually turns me off completely, but one or two have had scenes with two women, or even three women, having sex with each other. I have to tell you, I haven't been that turned on around Joe maybe ever. It was so tender, the kissing, the soft caresses, and all that. I think maybe with the right person, I do want to experience another woman. Why do you ask?"

"Well, Cindy felt a lot like you did, that it was a no-no, like it was lesbian and all that. But with her, as with you, over time that switch has flipped, and she'd been open to being with a woman for a while now, but never told me. We went to a nudist resort not long ago, and met some really great people, and before I knew it, Cindy and this other woman were totally lost in each other's bodies. That stayed on each other for an hour that first time. Long story short, Cindy's into women every bit as much as men. That's why I know she won't have any problems including you in our group. I wouldn't want her to feel like I screwed around behind her back or anything, but now that we're so open with each other and friends, she won't mind that I found you first and had fun. I have no doubt she'll make up for lost time making love to you, Suzy."

"So, if you and I were to have sex, I mean you inside me and all that would be ok, even if she doesn't know yet?"

"Exactly. We both trust each other, which is really the only way having group sex would ever really work for a couple instead of splitting them up. She trusts me, and I her. If she had sex with a guy, and used discretion and didn't try to hide it, I would have no problem with that either. And since I won't be hiding it, all is good. We've had fun acting out some fantasies already, and I hope that as you meet everyone and get used to being around all of us, that if there's anything at all you would like to do, that you'll speak up and go for it."

"Wow, that's a lot to think about. I guess I only lusted for you, but never figured we'd ever actually get to touch or anything. And now, you're telling me I can be a part of your circle of intimate friends. And that I can open my mind to all the sex things I've ever thought about or wondered about or wanted to feel, and I can do them, too. That's a lot. I'm sure it will take me some time to get used to it, and to digest all that. But I am, because I want to have fun with my life for a change. I feel like so much has been wasted, basically being abused and taken advantage of. To be open to fun again...give me time, ok?"

Smiling real big at her, I assured her "Suzy, you take all of this at your own pace. As long as you do that, I think it will be more than you ever dreamed of, and it will be fun for you. It would probably be good to get used to having some fun with me and Cindy and you first, then kinda go from there, whatever you feel comfortable with. None of us would ever want you to feel pressured into something - we're not into that - so if you're not comfortable with something you see, it will never be a problem. Cindy's learned sometimes by watching first, then her and me trying it. So whatever works for you, that will always be good with us. And the other few we get naked with feel the same. We're all in it to enjoy our bodies, to enjoy sex in every way we want to, and to enjoy each other. Sound good to you?"

"That sounds great, Bill. Thank you so much for including me in your group. I've led a pretty sheltered sex life so far, but I've had my share of fantasies, and it would be unbelievable to be able to act them out with friends. I can't believe this has opened up for me like it has. All from feasting on your naked dick," and with that she was overcome with the giggles. I grabbed her and pulled her to me in a bear hug. It felt great, feeling her naked body, nice soft warm skin, against me. Still laughing, she looked up into my eyes, and told me "I want you to to do me, Bill, right now. I want you to do me real good. Give me all you got. My pussy has ached for you for a long time, and I want you cock in me. Come on..." And with that she led me to her bedroom. Turning around to me, she reached down, and slid my jeans off. My cock bounced in front of her, already flagpole hard. She kneeled down and took it in one hand, guiding it right to her hot mouth, and began sucking like never before. I slipped my t-shirt off, and was lost in her sucking my dick. Damn she was good at this. I wondered for an instant if Joe had made her suck him til she was good at it, and then I let the thought go. It felt so damned good, her warm mouth sliding up and down my pole. She had me as hard as I can ever remember being, then arose and led me by the hand to her bed. Throwing the covers back, she laid back in them, spreading her legs to reveal the most pretty little delicate pussy I have ever seen in my life.

"Come, slide your big man meat in my little woman hole, Bill, and enjoy my pussy."

It didn't take a second invitation for me. Placing the engorged head of my cock at the mouth of her tiny delicate pussy lips, I slowly eased into her. She laid her head back and closed her eyes. "Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good Bill, so good."

I pulled just the tip out and in a few times, then slid a little further in each time. Now and then, I pulled all out, and rubbed around her clit with my swollen cock head, and her moans got longer. I slid in again, and this time, went slowly in until the entire length of my dick was inside her warm wet pussy. It felt so damned good, so warm wrapped tightly around my manhood. Gently, I began to pull slowly out and then pump it back in her hole until my balls slapper her ass. I picked up the pace, and her moans became more urgent and impassioned.

"Ooooh, give it to me, Bill, give it to me. Fuck me hard, shove it all in my cunt and fuck me real good, baby. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!"

I began to pull my cock out, leaving just the head in, and slammed hard into her pussy hole. Damn, I couldn't' remember the last time fucking felt this damned good. Her pussy was tight, and grabbed my huge rod every time I thrust it in her, all the way to the hilt. Damn, her pussy was fucking fantastic! "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhjhjhh..." I shouted, and my cock felt like it was exploding deep inside her body. I kept short-stoking her cunt, each time shooting a big stream inside of her. This shove and shoot cum seemed to go on and on. When I finally felt spent, I crashed beside her on the bed.

We just laid there, her laying on my shoulder holding my cock, for a while. Her warm skin against mine felt great.

"Did you know, that is the first time ever for me, that I came when you did? Your dick is so big, it filled me like never before, and my orgasm shook my whole body. I could almost feel my pussy sucking in every drop of your cum, and there was a lot of that inside of me."

"That was the most awesome sex I have ever had in my life, Suzy. Never has it felt that good, that got, and never have I shot loads for so long when I came. Wow, that was amazing. I loved it, and I know I will never be able to get enough of it. You're amazing, Suzy."

She leaned down, and licked the few drops of cum off my only half stiff cock, and made it jump. Then she sucked on my balls some, then climbed on top and kissed me with a passion I have rarely felt.