Our New Naked Adventure Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, I've watched you for a few years now, and have wanted to have a day with you like today as long as I can remember. Do you think we could have more of these, just you and me? I mean, I do want to be part of your circle of sex friends, but I hope you and I can always find a time for just you and me. Don't worry, I'm not being crazy. I've never had a man like you, and I've never had a dick that fit my little pussy so perfectly. I want to fuck you every chance I can, if you would like that, too."

"Suzy, I was just thinking to myself, how nice it would be to find times for you and me to enjoy each other, so yes, I would love that."

"This morning with you has been unbelievable, Suzy, one that I won't ever forget. But I guess maybe I should get started on the yardwork before we lose what's left of this day."

As I went out, we agreed that we would make this our fun little weekend while the other girls in my life were having fun cunt-licking and sucking, and dildo-fucking each other. This turned out to be the most memorable Saturday in my life.

That evening, back at my home sitting in the now darkened back yard, I called Cindy to see how things were going there, and to tell her about my day.

"Oh, we've already had one crazy fun day, Bill. It's been so much fun, just us girls! We're playing strip poker right now, and the loser has to eat three pussies to orgasms. Right now, I'm winning, so can't wait for the winner's spoils..." she laughed. She told me the other crazy things they'd been doing, mostly driving around scouting out shopping areas and such and enjoying good food and drinks. "So how has your day been, bach'ing it all day?"

"My day has been fantastic, nothing like I expected. First, I went out and laid out naked in the back yard, and boy was that fun. I love this fence we put up, and I know we'll have tons of fun with our friends. Then when I was mowing, Suzy from next door came over and asked if I could help them some with their yard, because Joe's had some back issues that seem to be limiting what he can do. Of course I told her I'd be glad to. She also needed help finding what was keeping their hot water from coming on. She didn't have a clue, and Joe's out of town for a few days, so I went and checked, and it was just a breaker that had tripped. But I gotta tell you the rest, Cindy. She seemed really down, so I started talking to her. She and Joe have been having sex issues for a while now, mostly due to his frustrations and all. She'd noticed the fence, and when I told her we might be having some small get togethers during the year, she seemed real interested. I told her she was more than welcome to come over, any time. One thing led to another to another, and when I told her we'd gotten into the nudist thing, and even the sex with friends thing, she seemed really interested. She's a rookie, but I told her it would be fine, and she could take things at a pace she was comfortable with. Is that ok with you, that I invited her to join us, either just the 2 of us and her, or with other friends that come over?"

"That's great! I've always liked Suzy, but I don't really know her very well. She's always been very friendly when we've talked, though, and yes, bad little me has checked her cute little body out and had dirty thoughts about her and me having fun sometime. So yes, I'd love to have her get closer to us and join us, any time. Have you guys talked sex much?"

"We did get into it some today, and I told her that you and I were very close, and open with each other. After I'd rescued her hot water issue, we did find ourselves in her spare bedroom, and of course, the clothes disappeared fast. She acted like she hadn't enjoyed sex in years, and we had some fun. I hope that was ok with you - I'd told her you and I keep no secrets from each other."

"No, Bill, I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm glad you're getting to have some fun this weekend, too. I felt bad that we all just kinda left you solo when we were going to have some wild hot fun. Now I feel better. I hope you and her will enjoy yourselves a lot while we're gone. Maybe we can have her over later next week for some fun when I get home." Cindy sounded perfectly at ease and comfortable with the whole thing. I hoped she would be, but I knew this was all still fairly new to us, sex with others outside our marriage. It was nice to know Suzy and I had her blessing to have fun.

"I'm really glad you feel that way, honey, I kinda figured you would, but I also know this is still a little new, and if you'd rather we waited or anything, I'd be fine with that. Well, getting late and I don't want you to miss having your pussy licked, so you guys have fun, and I'll talk at you soon. Goodbye, honey,"

Cindy's quick goodbye and giggling let me know, the girls' retreat was a super idea. Cindy would have fun with several other girlfriends, and meet a couple of new ones who hopefully would join our backyard nudist club. And I was free to bury my still firm dick in Suzy's snug little cunt as often as I liked.