Our New Naked Adventure–Skeet Bonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, we got up, took our guns down and cleaned them, then carried them back into the house. Grabbing a couple of beers, we went back out on the porch a bit.

"You know I've been with a couple of guys before, right?" Roger questioned.

"Yeah, I remember you telling me you and Linda had some really good friends that ended up moving away for a job or something. That's cool. I'm glad we met when we did, and that you do have some experience, and are cool with guys playing with guys. I've been infatuated with cocks these last many months, curious how it felt to suck dick, how it was to have a guy shooting cum down my throat, sucking balls, all that. And to have a guy doing me like that, too. I gotta say, it's been great."

"Good, I thought I had told you. I'm not all that experienced at it, really. I've just sucked cock and been sucked. And jacked off, stuff like that. Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to fuck a guy's ass? Or how it would feel to have a guy's hard rod inside your ass?" I could tell Roger liked the newness and fun of how relaxed things could be with guys, very different than it was with women.

"Yeah, I've wondered a few times. Not sure how I really feel, but think that same as with finding a guy to suck, would be more important to be able to trust and share with a guy. Not all guys can you approach without them thinking you're gay or something, so until you, I've never taken action. But yes, I have wondered about how it might feel, to have my cock deep inside another man's ass, or to have him inside of me and cumming. So if we decided to try that, do you have the stuff we'd need, like the lube, and condoms?"

"Yes, I've gotten to where I carry those with me when I can, because my experience has been, you just never know when you might meet a guy to have fun with."

"Well, let's have another beer, and later on, we can play it by ear. Sound ok to you?"

Roger was all in, "it's a plan!" And he got up, grabbed a couple more beers, and we sat, rocked, enjoyed the day which had turned out totally awesome. Blue skies, only a wisp of a cloud now and then. Warm, which always feels good on bare skin parts that rarely see sunlight. Only a slight breeze. And surrounded by the orchestras of nature's creatures. At one point we saw a deer wander to the edge of the woods, grazing. And the familiar "Bob.....White!" of the bobwhite quail. The creaking of the big, older trees swaying. It was all intoxicating in one way or another, and three beers later, we headed off to the pond to see what was biting.

Roger walked in front of me down the path, and I found myself checking out his ass. Muscular, maybe a little more tan than mine. He wasn't a bodybuilder type, but was toned up pretty good, as was I.

We hooked a few small largemouth bass the first hour or two, and started fishing deeper for catfish. Not much happening. Then out of nowhere, my line started pulling out, and it was everything I could do to stop it, and the fight was on! Felt like a whale on the other end of the line, but I'd imagine the beer was helping some with that. Before I got control, I lost my balance, and almost got pulled into the water. Roger laughed his ass off, and reeled his line in. About 10 minutes later, he waded out knee-deep with a net, and as I towed my conquest in, he netted the big channel cat. It wasn't until then that I realized the stiff hard-on I had raging. Couldn't believe I hadn't noticed.

Roger brought the catch in, and eyed my cock. "Hmmm, looks like there's more bait than just for the fish hanging out here today. Nice salute to the fish, Bill! It was beginning to get dark by then, and since we only had the one fish large enough to keep, we agreed to let him live for another day, and set the big gray catfish loose. We stowed the fishing gear in the shed, locked it up, and turned to look over the lake one last time for the day.

"That was fun. I don't fish much, but I do enjoy it when I get to. Thanks again for bringing me out here, Roger."

"I've got a rule out here, when it's just me and another guy or guys. Haven't used it much, but now is appropriate. I've got a rule that whoever catches the biggest fish gets a blow job by all the other guys present. So guess what? You're the winner of the day!"

We lay down in the cool sand, and I spread my legs to let him crawl between them, and my meat was engulfed in the moist heat of his mouth. His tongue went crazy, and being so relaxed from the beer we were still enjoying, I was lost in pleasure, too. He had me going good, hard as a rock, feeling damned good, totally lost in his mouth. For just an instant, he pulled off my cock, licked his finger good, and returned to sucking me. I felt his finger searching for, then easing into my ass hole. "Wow, that felt fucking good!" I thought to myself. He slid his finger to the second knuckle, and began to slide in and out of my hole while he sucked hard on the head of my dick. I felt like my body was becoming one big orgasm about to happen, and in seconds, I shot and shot and shot load after load of hot cum in his mouth. He swallowed, looked up at me and said "Congratulations, stud. Hope you enjoyed."

We made the trek back to the cabin in pitch black, silently. Thinking about the day, I realized I'd cum three times already, but felt like I could go even more.

We toasted up some bean and cheese nachos, and downed those with more Miller Light.

"Don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired," Roger said. "But there is one thing I wanted to see if you were game for. I have wanted to fuck another guy's ass for a really long time, and wondered if you would let me do yours."

"Let's do it. It was unbelievable how it felt at the lake when you were sucking me and had your finger up my ass. I loved it, so hell, yeah, get your stuff and please, fill my ass."

Jumping up, Roger disappeared, and had the lube in his hand, rubbing it on his cock as he came over to me. I slid down into the floor in front of my chair, and bent over the chair on my knees, as Roger knelt behind me. His cock looked fucking huge, like a small baseball bat or something, and I wondered if he would even fit in my hole.

He finished lubing his meat, and stuck the tube to my hole and squirted a generous load in me, then put more on his fingers and rubbed around the opening. Damn, even that felt good.

"I know this is your first time, and my cock's not small, so we're gonna take this nice and slow. You tell me if I go too fast or push too hard, ok?"

"Will do." And immediately I felt the hard round head of his penis pressing on me, and I relaxed so he could enter. The head slid in, very slowly. The moved it in and out only maybe a quarter inch both ways, then pulled out and squirted more lube in my ass. This time, he got 3 or 4 inches in, and began to slowly pump some. "Feels good, Roger, feels like you're filling me up. So keep sliding in little by little. And I want you to tell me when I have all 8 inches of your cock in me, ok?"

"I will. You have a nice, tight ass, Bill, and it feels so damned good."

He kept slowly stroking, and I could feel him press more and more in, a little at a time, and then I felt his balls against my skin.

"You have all my cock, dude. Ok if I fuck you good now?"

"Fuck me, man, fuck my ass. I want to feel you fill me with your cum."

He started fucking my ass in longer strokes now, at one point squirting more lube, and after that it was indescribable, how damned good it felt, him plugging my ass with his big man meat. I could feel his balls slapping mine.

"AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhjh" he shouted, and I felt his rock hard cock going into hard spasms, and felt my insides being filled with warm liquid.

We crashed, as he pulled his spent cock out of me, and Roger asked "how was that for you, man?"

"Unbelievable, like nothing I've ever felt before. If that's how good it is for a woman to get fucked, I can't believe they don't want to screw 15 times a day. Damn, that was good!"

We showered, and both crashed. Between the beer, the blow job, and the ass-fucking, we were both spent, worn completely out. But in such a fantastic way, worn out never felt like this before.

We both awoke just after daybreak, and Roger looked over at me and asked "so, I got to fuck your fantastic little ass last night – do you want to fuck me this morning?"

"You know, as great as it all was yesterday, I think we need to save that for next time we get to have guy time. But yes, I do want to bury my meat in your ass, and cum inside your man's hole."

Together, we scrambled some eggs, and fried some sausage, and had a great breakfast. We shot some more naked skeet, hard-ons still ever-present, and decided to head back toward home. In no big rush, since the women weren't home yet, we stopped off at Cabela's and reloaded the stock of shotgun shells, and checked out the camo clothes and other man stuff. That has to be one of the prime man-stores on earth!

When we got to the gun counter to check out new shotguns, a salesperson came and asked if he could help. "Oh, hey, Roger, I almost didn't recognize you! How the heck are you?" Come to find out, the guy was a good friend of Roger's. They got to catching up for a bit, so I wandered on thru the hunting section, until Roger appeared and said "that was one of my high school buds, Johnny, that I grew up with. He's cool. He and I used to do just about everything together. So we may have another playmate next time out, if that's cool with you."

"No problem with me, since you know him and trust him. Have you guys ever gotten naked together?"

"Not just him and me, but we did double-date a few times. His parent's car was big, and we did share double fucks, too, him in the front seat and me in the back. When I asked him if he'd like to come out, he did say something about having some fun "man time". So to me, sounds like he's cool.

We grabbed our purchase of Remington STS 12 gauge shells, and headed out. Roger dropped me off in front of my house, and we agreed to definitely do this again. One helluva great weekend of man time, male bonding, damn good sex, all of it.

12