Our New Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly removed her bikini bottoms and straddled Wade. Jen began stroking me as Kelly slowly sat down on him, letting his cock gradually fill her up. He wasn't quite as long as me, but he was really thick, even bigger than our largest dildo. I could hear her moan as she felt him penetrate her all the way. Meanwhile, Jen was stripping her panties to one side and preparing to mount me.

I started paying more attention to her at that point. She really was extremely sexy, and although I try not to lust over my friend's wives, with Jen it was hard not to. She sat on me reverse cowgirl so that she could get a good view of Kelly fucking her husband. That gave me a chance to play with her nice tits and finger her clit with the other hand. I soon discovered Jen was a big kisser too, as she kept looking over her shoulder to frantically french kiss me, then look back at them, over and over again. Her much shorter height made this very easy to keep up, and it was a lot of fun. She started fucking me harder and faster as she saw Kelly really getting into it with Wade, and I could tell she was on a fast track to come quickly.

After only five minutes or so of riding my cock, Jen leaned far backwards onto me to force my dick against the front of her cunt wall, near her G spot. She began furiously rubbing her clit, and the clenching wetness of her pussy annouced the arrival of her orgasm. Meanwhile, Kelly was really starting to get into the fucking she was taking from Wade. His cock was slamming in and out of her, its thick shaft gleaming with her juices. Jen whispered in my ear, "Go fuck her ass now." She reached under a towel and produced a tube of lubricant.

I slid up behind my wife and squeezed a thick blob of lube onto my fingers. She moaned and kissed me over her shoulder as I started pushing the gel into her ass hole. Then I smeared it over my cock and pointed it at her star. "Go ahead," she moaned. "Fuck me like you just fucked Jen. Fill both my holes up."

I started pushing my dick into my wife's anus. It was slow going with the fullness she was already getting from Wade's dick in her cunt. But her constant encouragement helped me not to worry and just to push it in. Jen sat next to Wade, kissing him and rubbing her pussy as I finally popped the head of my dick past the ring of Kelly's ass. From there it was a slow steady push until I was buried inside of her, feeling the intense tightness bearing down on my shaft.

"Yes," she screamed. "Fuck me, both of you!"

It isn't easy to really fuck a woman in that position, but we managed to get a decent rhythm going with a little practice. It worked best when I pulled out a little as he pushed in, and vice versa. That way Kelly was always getting a mixed sensation, and the crowding was less. But about every ten strokes or so we both buried ourselves in her simultaneously so she could enjoy the full stretching effect of two good sized cocks fucking her in a sandwich.

With the amazing tightness of Kelly's ass, I was the first to come. Every time I pulled most of the way out, I could feel her ass clenching around the head of my cock trying to pull it back in, and I started shooting a load of jism deep into her rectum at the sensation. That pretty much set off a chain reaction with Wade blasting almost simultaneously in her pussy. I could feel the come jetting out of his cock into her vagina through her vaginal membrane. And the sensation of two spurting dicks in her at one time was more than Kelly's ravaged body could handle either. She screamed her way into a body shuddering orgasm that probably set the neighbors to wondering.

As Wade and I softened inside her, Kelly stood up. Our come rapidly began to leak from both of her creamy holes. Jen was staring at it intently, lustfully noting the loose hang of Kelly's freshly fucked lips and the semen draining from her. She leaned forward and licked at a trail of come sticking to Kelly's clit.

I was surprised, because Kelly has always claimed to be purely straight, and never been interested in bisexuality, but she just stood there with a dreamy look on her face while Jen tongued her dripping holes until all of the come was swallowed. Then Jen stood in front of Kelly and kissed her with tongue. Breaking away, she looked at Wade and I and said, "Next time, you guys are going to have to do that to me!"

I already have the steaks in the refrigerator...

12