Our New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it was nearly midnight, Kelly suggested we call it an evening and catch up with each other tomorrow. This time, our parting kisses were not so discreet as when they had arrived. Both ladies grabbed the other's spouse and locked lips in a hot french kiss. After a minute or so, the released us and we shook one another's hand with stupid grins on our face. Then Jen led Wade out by the hand - drawing some confused looks from other customers now, and a minute or so later we followed.

"Wade and I were watching you make out with Jen," Kelly said to me as we walked home. Instantly I felt guilty and tried to apologize, but she stopped me. "It's okay - I told to her go ahead and do it," she explained.

"So you just sat there and watched?" I asked as she lit one last cigarette.

"Not exactly," she answered, blowing out a stream of smoke. We turned onto our street. "While you were kissing her I jacked him off inside his pants. His walk home was probably a little less comfortable than yours." She smiled wickedly and kissed me, her smoky mouth firmly pressed to mine. I marveled at this woman before me, my wife and partner, who had somehow transformed into a sex fiend in the space of a week, sluttily jerking off my friend in a bar. While watching me deep kissing his wife, life mine was now doing to me with her smoky tongue.

From that point, we more or less raced into our condo, jumped into bed, and fucked like we were possessed. Gone was all pretense of teasing or playing games now. Kelly whispered wickedly in my ear of the many ways she and Jen were going to fuck Wade and I, and that I had better get lots of protein if I didn't want to lose weight. We were so hot and overstimulated that we both came from the pounding intercourse in minutes, and exhausted, fell asleep rapidly thereafter.

12