Our New Neighbors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the dual sensations, in no hurry to speed things up. We fucked for a few minutes, then I felt the bed shift beneath me and looked up to see Wade leaning in behind Jen. He smeared a dollop of lubricant on her asshole and rubbed his big dick in it. "We never got to this last night," he grinned, slowly pushing his rod into her rectum. I was amazed that Jen could handle all of it in her ass, as it was thick enough to be a tight fit in a pussy, but she slowly relaxed around it until I could feel the increased pressure as her entire crotch was filled with cock. Beside us, Kelly watched intently as we started double-fucking her friend, fingering her sloppy pussy and tasting the come that leaked out of her onto her fingers.

The tightness of Jen's cunt was exquisite and she started screaming our names as a series of orgasms began to wash over her. I silently cheered at her multi-orgasmic pleasures, since my wife only has one big one per session. Soon I could feel Wade tense up and begin twitching through the thin membrane separating Jen's cunt and asshole, then he began spurting a load of semen into her bowels. The sensation sent me into my own orgasm and I joined him in flooding his wife with hot jism.

Finally, we all separated and lay on the king sized bed together panting. Jen looked at Kelly and said, "We want you guys to take us on a vacation, and soon!" I grinned, knowing that even more fun lay in store for us....

12