Our New Neighbors Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
548 Followers

"Oh Mom, please stay, aunt Kitty has been one of the best, I really enjoy being with her.I also want you to get to know her better, she really knows how to make you feel so much better about yourself, as well as your friends."

"That does it, we're going to the house," Kitty told Sheri. "I'm sure from what Teri said, that your husband is out of town on business, so that you have no reason to rush on home."

"Well, I guess for a little while longer," Sheri said, "and then can we go home together?" Shari asked Teri.

"We'll see how things go," Kitty answered for Teri, "but for now, let's get to the house."

"Teri, would you please reach me my clothes so that I can get dressed." Then she noticed that Teri and Kitty were just standing there, so she said, "honey, where are your clothes, aren't you going to put them on?"

"Mom, we don't wear any clothes around here. Kitty has taught us to love our bodies and not to be ashamed when we are together naked. You'll get used to it and you will find out how wonderful it feels to be free of your clothes as you walk around in the yard and in the house."

"I'll take care of your clothes, Sheri. So are you coming with us so that we may get to know each other better? Have you seen Teri as happy as she is? Let's go, I need a drink."

Poor Sheri didn't have much of a choice with Kitty holding all of her clothes, so she followed Kitty back to the house. Kitty put the clothes down on a chair and asked Sheri, "would you like a gin and tonic as before? That's what I'm going to have, it's the only thing I like to drink when the weather is this warm. How about you, Teri, what would you like to have to drink?"

"Mom, if it's O.K. with you, I'd like the same." Before Sheri could answer her daughter, Teri said, "you know Mom, I'm going to be twenty-one in the next few months, so can I?"

The fact that Teri asked her Mom, in itself was pretty positive, so Shari gave her approval on the condition that she not get into the habit of drinking strong drinks.

Kitty served the drinks to them and sat down and started the conversation. She noticed that Sheri was still uncomfortable with her nudity and was keeping her legs crossed to make sure that her pussy was not that visible. "Sheri, you need to loosen up a bit. Look how you're sitting with your thighs squeezed together as if you were trying to hide what you have in between them or had to pee, and then look at Teri and myself. We're not trying to hide anything, in fact, look at your beautiful daughter with her legs wide open. Don't you think that she has a beautiful looking pussy? Look how inviting it is with her cunt lips all engorged and full. Teri is now a woman, she is proud of her woman-hood and her sexuality."

"But Kitty, Sheri answered, Do you really think that a woman's vagina is attractive? I don't think so, and I think it's un-lady like."

I knew Kitty would jump at this. "Sheri, I understand that your husband is gone most of the time. So as a healthy looking woman, I know that you masturbate frequently, just as Teri and I do, or you wouldn't have such a terrific looking body and look so healthy. My question to you is this, have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror, watched yourself masturbating with you fingers, dildo or anything that you may be in the mood for, and really concentrated at looking at your pussy?"

"Well," Sheri stuttered, "I may have, maybe long ago, I just don't recall, Kitty."

Guilt was written all over Sheri's face as she quickly took a couple of quick gulps of her drink, trying to hide her face behind the glass.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sheri, I forgot to hang up your beautiful clothes. I have to make a call first to see how Bob, Kim and the girls are doing and when we can expect them back. You two can sit together and have a nice Mother, daughter talk. Teri, go sit next to your Mother and give her a nice hug and kiss, just like the kiss that your Mom gave you in the Jacuzzi when both of you came together." Sheri's face turned red, not realizing that Kitty was aware of what she did. Kitty picked up Shari's clothes and put the panty crotch up to her nose, "Sheri, you smell sooo yummy."

Kitty went back and hung up Sheri's clothes and then quickly called Marta. She asked Marta if she wouldn't mind if the girls stayed over with her and Cindy, Marta was thrilled with the thought of having the girls to play with all night. Then she told Marta that she did want Bob and Kim to come home and to pick up a pizza on the way, but she wanted Kim and Bob to start home immediately.

As Kitty was about to enter the room where Teri and Sheri were waiting, she noticed that they were very close as they were embracing one another. She heard Teri tell Sheri how much she loved her and that Kitty had taught her what love was all about, including love and sex.

"Teri, stay as you are, you two look so beautiful together, just looking at the two of you gets me wet. So Teri, what did you and your Mom talk about while I was gone, and now remember, I expect you to be totally honest with me or you know what you can expect."

"Aunt Kitty, I would never lie to you, not just because of the spanking that I would get from you or uncle Bob, but because I love you so much and that you never lied to me, you are so open and so honest, I would do anything for you, and I know that the others feel the same way as I do."

"I was telling my Mom that you taught me to love myself, be honest, and most of all, to understand my sexuality and what options I have in choosing what I want in a partner that will fulfill my sexual needs, amongst other things. I also told my Mom that I had never had sex with a man and then I told her what happened when uncle Bob wanted me to have sex with him to see what it was like, and I panicked. However I did tell her that I now realize that I must try it. First of all, I find uncle Bob nice looking plus being a very nice person. I also told her that you and I had lesbian sex, but you're a bi-sexual woman so you also have sex with men. I did explain to her that your goal is to make us aware of our female sexuality, even showing us how to masturbate so that we would receive the greatest sexual gratification if we didn't have anyone to share it with. That's about it, aunt Kitty. Oh one other thing, I told mom how great it feels not to have any hair covering my pussy. hehe." I think that the drink opened up Teri a little.

"Sheri, aren't you proud of your daughter on how honest she is with you as well as herself? Do you think that you could be as honest as she is?"

Before Sheri could answer Kitty, Teri said to her, "Mom, Kitty taught us to be honest with ourselves as well as people that are close to us. I promise I'll never lie to you and I will always answer your questions. Another thing, Kitty has a way of always knowing if you're telling the truth or if you're not, so please be truthful with her. One more thing Mom, I really do love you very much, regardless of what you say."

Kitty told Teri how very proud of her she was, and then turned to Sheri and continued. "Sheri, I always ask the girls very personal and intimate questions. The reason I do is because I find that when they can tell me the truth on such personal things, that otherwise would be ashamed or embarrassed to answer, that they can then except themselves for what they are. Now let me ask you some questions and find out how honest you are, mainly about your sexuality."

"Question number one, I know that your husband is gone for long periods of time, as well as when he is home he sleeps in a separate bedroom. Under those circumstances, how often do you have sex with him and when was the last time?"

"Kitty, to be honest with you, I don't think that this is something I should be discussing with you, especially in front of my daughter. I do like you and I can certainly see the influence you have had on my daughter, which I appreciate and I know now that Teri and I can become much closer, but after all, I'm her Mother."

Teri has come to understand her love for you only because she has found the love of herself, but without you being open and honest with her, in front of me, it will not be an ever lasting love. You can't really love her unless you really love yourself, it's that simple. So please answer my question and don't make excuses."

"all right," Sheri answered, I haven't had sex with my husband from the day Teri was conceived. When I did have sex, I had found absolutely no pleasure in it, in fact, I found it disgusting. So that's the truth."

"Very good. Next question. You're an extremely attractive woman, I'm sure many men have come on to you, and probably even women. You certainly have the time without having to make excuses, so how many people have you had affairs with?"

"I've had no desire to have an affair and have never had one. First of all, I'm dependent on my husband for my financial needs. Secondly, I received no sexual pleasure from having sex with him and I believe that it would be the same with any other man, and as far as a female goes, I do not consider myself a lesbian."

"But Mom," Teri chimed in, "I know that Kitty isn't a lesbian because she likes sex with men as well, and I know that it felt just wonderful when I had sex with her as well as with a couple of the others, that's why she wants me to have sex with Bob, so that I will know the difference. I may find out that I prefer sex with women only, but I have to find out for myself."

"Then let me ask you this question," Kitty said, " is it that you don't enjoy sex at all, that you don't have the desire or urge to have an orgasm. What I'm asking you is not if you do, but how often do you masturbate and what do you think of when you are masturbating?"

Sheri looked flustered, wondering if she would answer such a personal question, especially in front of her daughter.

Even though Sheri had lost some of her inhibitions from her drink, Kitty realized that she had to shock her into blurting out what she was feeling and thinking, so Kitty did just that. Looking at Teri, she said, "Teri, sweetheart, please come over here, next to me." Teri obeyed and came over to Kitty. "Honey, I feel very horny," Kitty said to Teri, "would you please give me a nice kiss and then would you make love to me. I need to feel your hands caressing my body, my nipples and then I want you to suck on my pussy lips and clit. Would you do that for me, my pretty slut?"

Sheri looked almost stunned to hear her daughter say that she would do anything for Kitty because she loved her so much. She watched as Teri and Kitty kissed and then Teri started to suck on Kitty's nipples and heard the sounds of pleasure coming from Kitty. She watched as Teri slowly lowered herself down and put her head in Kitty's crotch and heard Kitty moan as she said things like. "Oh fuck, oohhh yeeeesss, like that babbbyy. Now put your fingers in my cunt and suck on my clit, ooohhh i'mmm cuuumming oohh gaaaawwwdd iilooove youu honeyyyy.

Sheri couldn't believe what she just witnessed, but even more incredible, she couldn't believe how sexually aroused she had become by watching Teri, her daughter, go down on Kitty and watching Kitty have a powerful orgasm. How often had she fantasized about her beautiful daughter doing this to her while she was masturbating. Even though Sheri wasn't consciously aware of it, she was now rubbing her cunt, almost frantically trying to cum, as she felt the wetness flowing out of her love hole.

Kitty quickly looked over at Sheri, knowing what the affect would be on her by watching her daughter giving Kitty so much sexual pleasure. Sheri quickly stopped when she realized that she had been caught, but too late. "Teri, honey, thank you so very much, that felt soo very good, but I think your Mom needs some help, we should go over to her and help her out, I think she needs a good cum right about now."

"Kitty, please, I need to go home now. I really don't want to stay any longer, so please get my clothes so that I can go home." Poor Sheri, she was almost delirious. Watching her sexy daughter give Kitty so much pleasure, which she was craving for herself. Teri being the only person that she has loved all her life, but ashamed to admit her love so she kept accusing Teri of being a tramp, just to cover up her true love for her.

Kitty quickly took charge and said to Sheri, "you're not going anywhere, so just relax. Teri, I want you to give your mom a nice wet kiss to begin with and then we're going to show her what sexual pleasure is all about. Sheri, I know, as well as your daughter knows, you masturbate frequently, so please spare us the denial crap. Another thing, I know that when you're masturbating that you fantasize that you're making love to your daughter that you love so very much." Teri was kissing her mother, and Sheri wasn't able to hold back her desire and need for her beautiful daughter.

Kitty had helped Teri move Sheri down on the floor. At this point, there was no more protests coming from Sheri, she was Kitty's and Teri's for them to do anything to her that they wished. They kissed Sheri from head to toe, they made love to her in every conceivable way. They took turns on massaging Sheri's breasts and sucking on her nipples as the other one would be playing with Sheri's very aroused cunt. They fingered both of Sheri's holes, sucked on her clit to her ear lobes. Sheri's body started as a slight tremor, like the building up of a volcanic eruption, and then she came. Her body shook so explosively that it caught Teri and Kitty off guard. Sheri was screaming, babbling incoherently. It went like that for two or three minutes and then silence as Sheri passed out.

When Shari opened hert eyes, she was in total disbelief as to what happened to her. She looked at Teri and then at Kitty, all she could say was, "oh my god. oh my god" over and over, and then Sheri said, "Kitty, I'm so sorry that I doubted you, I thought that you were saying things just to keep me here as one of your sluts. Teri sweetheart, I do love you, and yes, when Kitty asked me if I was thinking of you when I masturbated, I always did, that's how much I loved you. Oh god, you have both showed me how enjoyable it is to have a real orgasm. I love you both, and Kitty, whatever you want me to do, I'll do it.

Just about then, Kim and I entered the house, with me carrying in the pizza. Kim had on only a light summer dress which she immediately took off as she headed into the family room where Teri, her Mom, and Kitty were. Before she did anything else, she rushed over to Kitty and gave her big wet kiss and a hug. "Aunt Kitty, we had a great time, we all really enjoyed it and the girls were really thrilled that they were going to stay over with Cindy and Marta."

"Hello, you must be Sheri, Teri's mom, welcome to our home and I'm very pleased to meet you. I'm not sure if Kitty told you, but my name is Kim and I live here with my step daughter Nicole. Right now she is with the other girls over at Marta's. My husband Don goes away for pro-longed periods of time so while he is gone, aunt kitty and uncle Bob take care of us and I really love them."

I put the pizza on the kitchen table and then came into the room and introduced myself to Teri's Mom, Shari. I have to admit, it was a toss up between Teri and her Mom, they looked so much alike. I told Kitty that the pizza was in the kitchen and we should eat it while it was still hot. I noticed Kitty look at me and I got the message, I immediately went into the bedroom and removed all my clothes. When I came back into the room naked, Sheri, as well as Teri, just stared at my half erect cock. I was a little confused, the last time Teri looked at my cock, she ran away screaming, Kitty must have worked on them.

We went and had our pizza, but I noticed while we were eating, Sheri kept taking peeks at my cock, that in turn got me horny. At that time I was unaware of what had taken place and how Sheri's powerful orgasm had now converted her, but this woman was looking extremely horny, along with her daughter.

When we were through eating, we went back into the family room and started talking, when Kitty said, "Why don't we all go downstairs where we'll be more comfortable and Sheri can see our play room." once we got downstairs, Kitty looked over at Kim and said,

"Kim, come here for a moment and spread your legs for me." Kim came over to Kitty and Kitty touched Kim's pussy. Then she looked up at Kim and said with a smile, "you naughty girl, Kim, you're all wet, you couldn't wait until you got home could you? Go over to Shari and Teri and show them how much of a horny slut you are."

Kim obediently went over to Shari, without any shame, stood in front of her and spread her legs for Sheri and Kitty to observe. "Go ahead," Kitty said to Sheri, "feel how wet she is, in fact, put a couple of fingers in her hot hole and see how horny she is." Poor Sheri wasn't quite sure what she should do.

Then Teri said to her Mom, "see Mom, it feels so nice to be able to touch another woman like this." as Teri put two fingers into Kim's hot cunt and Kim softly moaned.. "Kitty has shown us how to keep ourselves aroused by exercises and mind thought, look at my pussy, see how it's all wet."

Kitty pulled me to one side as Kim was excitedly showing Sheri, along with Teri, about all their new sex toys. Kitty told me to give myself a shot because she knew Teri, as well as Sheri, were ready for a good fucking. I went and did as Kitty asked and when I came back into the room, they all looked at my throbbing cock as if was glowing.

"Now, Kitty said, "Teri wasn't sure before if she wanted Bob to fuck her, however, she has changed her mind and now wants to try it.. Teri, if you're ready, as we can see, Bob is certainly ready for you or any of the rest of us. However, before either one of you do anything, I want you to hold Bob's cock and stroke it a little. Then I want you to take turns putting it into your mouths and sucking on it. Kim, demonstrate to them on how you handle a hard cock."

Kim jumped at the chance and very quickly engulfed my cock in her mouth and started 'deep throating' it.' I know if I hadn't injected it with the shot, I would have shot a load of cum down her throat. Kim was going at it like a wild animal when Kitty said, "Kim, that's enough, now let Teri and her mom try it."

Treri came over first, but never touching a cock before, I showed her how to hold it and how to gently massage my balls. Her hands were very soothing, and then I told her to first take her tongue and lightly lick the head of my cock. I explained to her that the head of my cock was like her clit, it could be very sensitive. Then I had her take my cock as far into her mouth as she could and suck it in and out. Then I went through the same with Sheri.

I fucked Teri first, as her Mother watched. I'm not sure if Sheri was getting excited at watching me fuck her daughter, but Kitty went over to Sheri and started kissing Sheri. At first I thought that Sheri would resist, but instead, Sheri hungrily kissed Kitty back. The two of them were in a tight embrace as I watched Kitty drop her hand down to Sheri's crotch. Sheri didn't hesitate as she quickly started to hump Kitty's hand. It was obvious that Sheri was hungry for the touch of another person, male or female.

I saw poor Kim standing and watching me fuck Teri, then watch Kitty playing with Sheri, so I called Kim to come over and join us. We were on the large foam pad and I was fucking Teri doggie style. I told Kim to slide under Kim, on her back, with her head under Teri's ass, this way she could suck on Teri's clit while I was fucking Teri. The I told Kim to spread her legs so that Teri could lower her head and start eating Kim. This turned out pleasurable for all. I was fucking Teri while Kim and Teri were eating one another.

humpty
humpty
548 Followers