Our New Neighbors Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

"Well, little pussy, I want you to invite three or four of your prettiest girlfriends. Since it's summer vacation, I hope that some of those cute coolege girl friends that I have seen you with, are still around. I know that you probably would like to invite boys as well, but maybe next year. It will be a sleep over so tell them to plan on spending the night as well as the day, we're going to have a lot of fun and play some fun games, how does that sound?"

Nicole was beaming with delight and was hugging and kissing Kitty to show her appreciation for what we were doing for her and her Mom.

We got into my car and drove to Kitty's friends boutique. When we got there and went inside, I was really impressed, they had a real nice place and it was a good size store. The clothes that were displayed on the mannequins were quite sexy. Micro mini skirts, flimsy see-thru blouses as well as see bra's and the smallest of thong panties, that only if you were shaved like the girls, could you wear them. With Nicole's very prominent clit, the patch covering her pussy would certainly reveal her clit.

Kitty went over to one of the ladies, I'd say she was probably in her mid or late thirties and started quietly started talking to her, I have to admit, she was a sharp looking woman. There were a couple of cute young sales girls that were going about their work, but then another woman came out from the back of the store and rushed over to Kitty and gave her a big hug. This lady was a little younger than the other one, but she was stunningly beautiful, long shapely legs with a sexy ass. You can tell that I'm an leg and ass guy and I like smaller to medium size tits. These women that have implants on their breasts don't impress me at all, and when I use to install security systems, I saw many.

Kitty came walking back to where we were standing and introduced us to the women, then I couldn't believe what Kitty said. "Cindy and Marta, this is my brother Bob, Nicole, I call her little pussy and Kim, we call her pussy-mom, aren't they adorable?" Kim and Nicole were blushing after hearing Kitty call them by their nick name.

"Well ladies, Kitty told us what she wants for you two, so let's go back into the dressing room and see what we can do for you." Marta was the one with the long sexy legs and I made sure that I was walking behind her as we marched into a large room in the back of the store.

Marta said, "in this room we do all our modeling and designing. We do design many of the outfits that you see in our shop. So let's get started. Cindy will be fitting Kim and I will be fitting 'little pussy'."

Cindy and Marta picked out a few things that they were going to try on the girls. Kitty told them the ones that she would like. Then Kitty said to Kim and Nicole, "I don't want you girls make any fuss and listen to Cindi and Marta and do as they ask, is that understood?"

They both looked at Kitty and said, "yes aunt Kitty."

"Well we can't try these outfits on you girls out here, can we?" Marta said to Nicole and Kim. " "Come girls, we will go into this next room so that we will have some privacy, we don't want to get uncle Bob all excited when we try these things on you."

"Kim, Nicole, remember, I expect you to everything that Cindy and Marta ask you to do. I know that they will have looking like two sexy school girls. Bob and I are going back into the shop to see what other things that are interesting." Kitty announced to Kim and Nicole. Then Kitty grabbed my hand and I reluctantly went back into the store with her.

"Kitty, what was the rush, I wanted to see the out-fits that they were going to try on."

Then Kitty said to me, "That is exactly what we are going to do, and if I know anything about the cute sales girls, they will watch with us and they will indicate their approval of the choices I made for Kim and Nicole."

Just as we went out into the store, the cute sales girls were standing right next to the abutting wall to the dressing room. They were looking into a window that was concealed from the shoppers by a colorful, floor to ceiling drape. Kitty and I went and stood by them and I saw what they were looking at, we were looking right into the dressing room where Marta and Cindy had taken the girls and it was if we were in the room with them.

In the room that Kim and Nicole were in, that wall was a floor to ceiling mirror, but with the drapes closed behind us, they could not see us and I realized that we were going to see one hell of a show Now I knew why the sales girls were there, also why Kitty told Kim and Nicole to do whatever Marta and Cindy instructed for them to do.

Kitty, very quietly told me that that Marta seduced her into bi-sex a few years ago when Kitty came into the shop and Marta took her to the window while Cindy was fondling a young lady in the dressing room. Kitty said that she got so hot watching the scene, that she let Marta do anything to her sexually, and Kitty really enjoyed it, even more than guys. Kitty said that in a short time, Marta got her off about a dozen times.

Marta told Kim and Nicole to strip, which they did, damn if they didn't look sexy standing there naked with just their five inch stiletto strap shoes. The two young sales girls standing next to us made some comments as to how beautiful Kim and Nicole were as they giggled excitedly, waiting for this scene to play out and not interrupted by some walk in customer.

Cindy looked at Marta and said, "aren't these ladies the sexiest? Look how smooth their pussies are, and Marta, look at the size of Nicole's clitty hood." Then Cindy looked at Nicole and said, "honey, why don't you rub it and let's see your clitty pop out, I want to see if it's as big as Marta's."

Nicole looked over at Kim and asked timidly, "Mom, should I do this? Aunt Kitty said that we shouldn't do anything like this unless she gives us permission."

Marta interrupted and said to Nicole, "remember what your aunt Kitty said, she told you to do anything that we said to do, so please do as Cindy asked." When Marta said "please do as Cindy asked," her tone was rather harsh.

It didn't take Nicole very long to get excited to the point where her clit became aroused and engorged with blood as it came out of it's shelter. But what made this even more exciting, the two young sales girls standing next to me, were starting to play with themselves, and I was sure that Kitty would be doing the same in a minute or so.

"Oh my god," Marta said, "I think her clitty is bigger than mine." With that remark, Marta took off her skirt and as she didn't have any panties on, stood there, next to Nicole, Marta's pussy was also hairless, then she told Kim, "come here and rub my pussy, I want to see if my clit is as big as your daughter's." I would have been more than happy to accommodate Marta, what a sexy ass and cunt.

Kim was quick to do as she was told and immediately started to play with Marta's pussy. After less than a minute, Marta said to Kim, "it would be faster if you got on your knees and licked my clit." Kim again did as she was instructed.

The sales girls were really getting worked up and I was more than aware of the scent of their arousal. Just then the ring indicating that someone just entered the shop and one of the girls said to the other, "it's your turn, go take care of them." All the other one said is, "OH SHIT."

But she came back in a minute and said to the sales girl that stayed, "I told Sandy what we were watching and she wanted to come and see. Next one is your turn."" Wow, these people really know how to entertain their customers, I've got to come here with Kitty more often. Sandy was about the same age as Kitty and from the greetings, they seemed to know one another.

Marta was crying out, "oh yes, mommy, that's it." Then she looked at Nicole and said, "your Mom has a delicious tongue, but I have to make her stop before she makes me cum, does she ever do this for you?"

Then Cindy told Kim to get up and told Nicole to stop playing with herself. It was non to soon because I could tell that Nicole would have cum in another minute or two. Then Cindy said, "Nicole, stand next to Marta and pull up on your pubic area just above your clitty." Marta did the same. Cindy looked at Kim and said, "now look close at both of their clits and see if you can tell which one has the biggest one. I think your daughter's clit is bigger than Marta's, don't you? You don't see big clits like this very often."

What a fantastic sight, not only were the two sales girls playing with themselves, but Kitty as well as the new arrival, Sandy, were doing the same thing, as if I wasn't even there. Hell. I might as well pull out my cock and start stroking it, I don't think that they wouldn't even notice it.

Both Nicole and Marta had larger than average clits, but I would say that Cindy was right, I think that Nicole's clit was bigger. Marta's clt was like the size of her little finger tip, slightly thicker than Nicole's, but Nicole stuck out further. They were both succulent.

Then Cindy said, "Kim, we can't leave these two ladies standing here, frustrated because they have been aroused and need to cum. Nicole, Marta, come sit on this bench for us. Kim, you finish what you started with Marta and give her a good cum, I'll do the same for your daughter."

Cindy got on her knees in front of Nicole and Kim was on her knees in front of Marta. The way the bench was located, we had a perfect view of the action that was starting. I knew it wouldn't take long for Marta and Nicole to cum as Cindy and Kim started licking away at the swollen cunts in front of them.

Now this wasn't going to be a situation as to which of the girls, Nicole or Marta, was going to cum first, with the heavy breathing in our group, including me, it was who was going to cum first in our group.

Now I know where Kitty learned her technique of pussy eating. Cindy and Kim were both doing it the way Kitty does it, using their fingers in the same way. Marta took off her blouse and started to massage her breasts and pull on her nipples as she leaned her head back and Cindy was massaging Nicole's breast with one hand and then Nicole was playing with the nipple of the other breast.

One of the sales girls started to moan and the new girl Sandy, said excitedly to her, "let me help you." I quickly glanced over and saw Sandy's hand lift the sales girls skirt. I noticed that the sales girl's pussy was naked as well plus she didn't have any panties on either. I've got to tell my buddy's about this place, cute sales girls wearing micro mini skirts and with no panties.

Marta came with a loud scream, fortunately, the room had to be fairly well insulated because if there were any customers in the store, they would have thought that someone was in pain back here. Then Cindy did the same thing that Kitty did, she put her two fingers into Nicole's cunt and started to massage her G-spot and at the same, was licking and sucking on her clit.

Nicole yelled out to Kim, "Oh Mom, ohh oohh, I'mmm not sure if Iiii have to cum or peee. OHHH Shiiiit, I'mmmcuuuuummming." Cindy did the same thing as Kitty had done to her, she quickly pulled out her fingers from Nicole's cunt and inserted her well lubed finger into Nicole's ass-hole and finger fucked Nicole in the ass. Nicole's body was shaking as if she was caught in a freezing ice storm, as she came with a couple of squirts that went right into Cindy's waiting mouth, Cindy swallowed every drop. (evidently Kitty had told Marta and Cindy that Nicole was a squirter).. At the same time, all of us voyeurs watching, came along with Nicole.

When the heavy breathing quieted down, other than Nicole, Cindy said to Marta, "not only is Nicole a squirter, but she tastes delicious, her cum is thick like you like it. When she rests up, and we try some out-fits on these sexy women, you'll have to taste her yourself.

Kitty had told me that when the G-spot is massaged, sometimes it makes the person feel like they have to pee. I learn something about women every day, thanks to Kitty.

To be continued if any of you are interested. Please let me know. If I continue, Marta and Cindy will do more with Kim and Nicole. Also Bob and Kitty will have a very special party for their sexy neighbors

humpty
humpty
549 Followers
12