Our New Neighbors Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
548 Followers

It seemed as if Julie was the one that was in charge of that twosome and Tina went along with anything Julie said or wanted. "Well, it was O.K. if you go for that sort of sex. It was something different, I'm glad we got to watch it."

"This is great," Kitty said, "I've a surprise for all of you. I'm taking an advanced class in the human female response to the exposure of sexual activities, in this case, lesbianism. They have found that in all the reports and surveys, many women are not willing to admit about their sexuality, preferences and practices, such as masturbation as well as other sexual activities, like what you just watched, lesbian sex. Many women do admit to getting sexually aroused by reading romantic novels, however. One more surprise ladies, I've been filming all of you as you were watching the tape, just to see what your physical response would be, sometimes your bodies betray your mind."

Immediately Julie spoke up and asked quite excitedly, "how can you do that Kitty? The room was very dark and I wasn't able to see anyone, so how could you take movies of us in the darkness?" I think Julie was more petrified that Kitty, in fact, could take the movies and she would be caught in a lie.

Kitty was quick to answer, "Julie, I use a special 'night lite' digital camera, it requires very little light and when I show you the video, as soon as I get it on my PC, You will see, it looks as if the room is fully lighted." First of all, what the hell class is Kitty supposed to be taking? But one thing was for sure, Julie and Tina were not too pleased.

Then Kitty changed the subject and told Kim and Nicole, if they still wanted to go to the bedroom to take care of some things that they needed to do, it was fine with Kitty. Just one thing, "do NOT finish without me."

Kim and Nicole were smart enough to get the message, Kitty did not want them to cum until she came back to the room to join them.

Then Kitty looked at Julie and Tina and said, "I think that you girls will really enjoy the video. I was watching Kim and Nicole, I'm sure you didn't see them, but they were really playing with one another, in fact, I think that they both came a couple of times. Also, I was sitting next to Teri and I know that she was all worked up and ready for a good cum, but I stopped her," Kitty looked at Teri, and said, "didn't I, you beautiful sexy girl?" Teri smiled at Kitty and nodded.

"What will you do with the tape?" asked Julie, "or do you just destroy it after you have reviewed it?" I don't think that Teri was aware that this was the same scenario that Kitty used on her.

"Destroy it? No way. It becomes a class project and everyone listens to the way you responded to the movie. In this one, I don't think they will take much interest because I think that you all answered the questions quite honestly. Now in the event that in some cases where the answers were not given correctly, in other words, the answers didn't correspond to one's body action, then we carry it further and then we publish and send it to people that are in this area of research. In our case, I'd rather talk to the parents so that the parents will be aware that their daughter has a problem with her sexuality and they should talk to her about it."

That's when Julie quickly came over to Kitty and asked, "Kitty, can I talk to you privately?" Then Kitty looked at Teri and told her to go see what Kim and Nicole were up to, knowing very well that Teri would observe Kim and Nicole in a very compromising, sexual situation. Kitty also gave Teri a nice pinch on her butt, a loving pinch.

"So, Julie, What is it that you want to talk to me about that is so private?" Then Kitty looked down at Julie's crotch and said, "yea know Julie, I think that you and Tina, as well as Teri, would look a lot sexier if you cut all that messy hair between your legs. In fact, why don't we do this, (shave,) the three of you in a little while?"

Now Julie was getting a little desperate. "Kitty, what I wanted to tell you is that me and Tina got very aroused watching that movie and one thing led to another. Kitty, please, I didn't mean to lie to you, but I don't want anyone to see that tape. So could I have it?"

Kitty looked sternly at Julie and said, "Julie, I'm surprised at you, I thought that you and Tina were being very honest and sincere. The answer is no, I can't give you that film, in fact I think that I should talk to your parents, they should be aware of your sexual denial."

Kitty now had these two girls in a state of panic. When Kitty saw them starting to cry, I thought that maybe Kitty would show a sign of compassion and tell them that not to worry, but then again, I knew my sister.

Then Kitty spoke to them, "look girls, was there something that you wanted to confess? They looked at each other but before they could answer, Kitty said, "so you were sexually playing around while watching the movie, is that it?" Again the girls hesitated to respond. "Look girls, I'm getting a little pissed off. I have come to the conclusion that the two of you are into girl sex. Now, I don't have a problem with that at all, I'm BI and I enjoy sex with other females, but I admit it. So all I have to say to both of you, either admit it or I'll tell your parents that you will not accept your sexual orientation.."

"But what can we do to stop you from telling our parents? Julie said, "They think that me and Tina are just close friends, I don't think that they would let us be close if you told them. Oh Kitty, we'll do anything that you ask of us if you just won't show or tell them that we like each other sexually."

What a bitch that fucking sister of mine is, tormenting these two sweet girls to the point where these girls have just thrown themselves to her by saying that they will do anything for her. But then I thought about it, and as Sandy was riding that little pony, (sybian machine,) I told her to get off her fuck horse and give me another BJ. "I love my sister."

"Julie, Tina, let's have a clear understanding, right now. I'll tell you where you stand. When I tell either of you to do something, you will do it, otherwise my video will be presented to your parents. If you commit yourself to my terms and you disobey my requests, you will either be punished however I deem suitable for your disobediance, or I will go to your parents. Now is trhat understood?" Tina and Julie looked at one another and then noded. "Fine, now let's go see what the other girls are up too."

As Tina, Julie and Kitty were walking down to Kim's bedroom, the first thing they saw was Teri peeping in the doorway to Kim's bedroom and she had her hand on her cunt. Teri immediately took her hand away when she heard Kittty and the others coming her way. Kitty came up to Teri and asked her, "what are you looking at Teri, anything interesting?" saying it quietly enough that only they could hear her but not Kim and Nicole. Teri pointed to Kim and Nicole playing with one another sexually but not to the point that they would cum, per my instructions. I told the girls to be quiet and they could watch and that I was going in and join Kim and Nicole. Then I said to Julie, "I want all three of you to watch us, but if you're going to masturbate, I want you to do it to each other, all three of you." They shook their heads in agreement and I went into the room.

"Well, I see you two are enjoying each other. Let me see if either of you have had an orgasm yet." Kitty first went to Kim and put her fingers into her wet cunt, and then put her now wet fingers to her mouth. Very good Kim, and now how about you Nicole, did you cum?"

Nicole looked at Kitty and said, "no I haven't aunt Kitty, but I'm afraid if you stick your fingers into me that I'll cum on your fingers, I'm ready to burst."

"Then, since you have both obeyed me, you can now continue and go into the sixty-nine position and enjoy a good cum. Also, I will have the other girls come into the room so that they can enjoy watching the two of you, I'm sure that they will learn something from the two of you. Girls, Tina, Julie and Teri, come in and enjoy the beauty of two women giving each other the full rapture of cumming together."

The girls entered the room, looking flush from stimulating one another as they were peeping from the door. "Girls, before Kim and Nicole start, I want to ask you some questions. Have any of you had full penetration sex with a man, or should I ask, if you have your cherry, what is called, your hymen?"

Kim and Nicole were obviously getting more and more frustrated be waiting for Kitty to tell them they could go at it. Knowing Kim, I knew she wasn't thrilled at the idea of having an audience as she made love to her step-daughter, but knowing better, she didn't object to Kitty, she didn't want another humiliating spanking.

The first to speak up was Terry, "Kitty, I've never had a boy put his cock in me, but I did let this one guy finger fuck me, I came but I don't know if he broke my cherry. I have never put anything in me, even though I've thought about it when I've masturbated . Also Kitty, I've never done anything with another girl, but it does excite me thinking about it and like watching that movie"

"Very good Teri. Now Tina and Julie, how about either of you, Have either of you been fucked by a man? Also, have either you had oral sex with another woman. I know that you masturbate one another but have you gone down on each other?"

Tina answered first, I think that Julie must have been upset because Kitty told the others that she and Tina played with each others cunts. "There was this boy that I really had a crush on and I let him, yea know, like fuck me a couple of times. I really didn't enjoy it because he just put it in me and then he came. The only thing that I've done with anyone, is play with each others pussy, like masturbating one another."

Then Julie had no choice but to speak up. "Since everyone here knows now, that Tina and I have masturbated one another whenever we get a chance. I've never let a boy fuck me, even though I've let him play with my pussy and massage my breasts. I have used a carrot or cuke to fuck myself with and that's how I lost my hymen. Also, I've never made love to another woman."

"Very good, so now we all know about one another and that is a good start. All of you are beautiful in your own way. I want to teach you all about the pleasures of sex and the many different ways to do it. I also want to remind all of you that a good man, a man that knows how to pleasure a woman in many different ways is also very enjoyable, don't go by what some inexperienced boy has done. However, what I'm telling you is, that good sex, regardless if it's with a man or a woman, is pleasurable. I'm talking about BI-sexuality, I don't want you to think that we're just into lesbian sex."

"Kim, Nicole, thank you for being patient, I know how horny the two of you are so why don't you go ahead and enjoy yourselves and have a good cum." I could see the reluctance on Kim's face, the fact that a group of girls were standing around, watching her every move.

But Kim didn't get a chance to say or do anything as Nicole couldn't get in her mom's pussy fast enough. Nicole was always in a hurry when it came to having sex or masturbating, she just wanted it to happen, like now. Nicole had her tongue and fingers all over Kim. I could see her two fingers in Kim's cunt as she massaged her G-Spot and at the same time was sucking on her clit. Nicole was a fast learner and she had her mother screaming to a bucking orgasm in a matter of a few minutes. Nicole was just seconds later was now fucking her mom's face to a shattering cum, she was screaming but the noise was muffled by Nicole's face still being buried deep into Kim's love hole.

I could see the effect that this little show had on the other girls, to say that they were turned on would be an understatement, these girls were on fire. But then Kitty came to the rescue. "I can see that you girls really enjoyed that little demonstration, so now that Kim and Nicole had their fun and are now ready to go on, I want the three of you to sit at the edge of the bed and spread your legs."

Julie spoke up and said, "Kitty, I'm not sure if I want to do this, especially in front of a few other girls. I'm a very private person and I don't know if I'm really into girl sex. I know that all of you are aware that Tina and I have played with one another, but that was privately. No, I can't do this."

"Is that your final word, Julie? What you're saying is that you refuse to obey me, is that it? Do you recall what we discussed before we came down to Kim's room, that you would always obey me or you would be faced with either I go to your parents, or you get punished, now which is it going to be?"

I thought that Julie got the message, you don't cross Kitty, plain and simple. They were all standing around waiting for Julie's response to Kitty. Julie knew that she was in a tough spot, especially when she saw her close friend Tina kind of back away. I could see the frightened look on Julie's face.

"Julie, I can go to my PC and get some pictures of you and take them to your parents, but I think that you would be wiser to take your punishment." Julie was just standing there making little whimpering sounds, when Kitty said, "girls, I'll be back in just a little while. Kim, Nicole, I want you to show Tina and Teri how to eat pussy. I want them to sit on the edge of the bed while you go down on them.

Suddenly Julie yelled out, "O.K. Kitty, I'll do it, I'll do whatever you want me to do, please, just don't go to my parents."

"I'm glad you came to your senses." Kitty said, "but you still will have to have your punishment." then she looked at the other girls and asked, "ladies, do any of you have a preference as to how Julie should be punished? Shall we have her sit on one of your laps and give her a good hard spanking like I gave to Kim or should have her stand, facing the wall as we all take turns with a belt to her tender ass? Let this be a reminder to all of you, if we are going to progress, there have to be rules and no one is exempt from obeying them. So what will it be? Discuss it and let me know."

Kim spoke up after talking with Tina, Teri and Nicole, "We have decided that it should be a spanking over Tina's lap and that Teri do the spanking with her hand. Teri knows that she has to spank Julie hard or else, she will be spanked. We also believe that twelve slaps would be reasonable for her disobedience."

Tina sat down on the edge of the bed and she held Julie's hand as Julie placed her butt over Tina's thighs. Nicole gave Julie the first hard slap on her butt to show Teri how to do it. Julie let out an "ouch" but no one paid any attention to her. Then Teri took over and was really putting everything into her swats, poor Julie was moaning away and her tender ass was now completely covered with red welts. I also believe I saw a sadistic grin on Julie's friend, Tina. I really think that Tina was getting a thrill out of this.

When Teri was through, she giggled and said to the others, "Oh god, she is all wet." Kim and Nicole, as well as Kitty, had grins on their faces, knowing very well that the spanking got Julie off just like it did Kim when she got her spanking.

"Now that you all understand that I don't say things just for the sake of saying them! Let's get on with it. I also want the three of you to call your parents and tell them that you have been invited to stay a few more days, I'm sure they'll be happy not to have you around and bothering them. I have a lot of nice things in mind for all of you as well as getting you girls the same outfits that I got for Kim and Nicole, I'm sure that you will, as Kim and Nicole have, enjoy them very much. I'll order them tomorrow and have Marta bring them over as soon as possible. Lets start,. I want all three of you to sit on the edge of the bed with your legs spread open, Kim, I want you to do Tina, Nicole will do Julie and I will do Teri. Girls, you can cum as many times as you can in the next ten minutes, and then it's going to be 'shave time'.

Should I continue or is this getting old. Let me know. Thanks Humpty

humpty
humpty
548 Followers
12