Our New Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife ends up fucking black neighbor.
1.9k words
4.07
156.3k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca's Perspective

If I had known that things were going to end up like they did, I never would have done what I did that day.

The trouble all started when a black family moved in across the street from us. My husband took an immediate dislike toward them simply because they were black.

I knew where my husband was coming from. I had been raised in the same small Mississippi town as him. I grew up with the same values.

Mixing races together was just not something that was done and if the occasional comment was made about minorities being lazy, none of us thought it was a big deal.

As I got older, I learned and I grew and I put aside some of those prejudices, but my husband never did. I was a lot less hostile than he was, but I too became a bit nervous about having black people living in my neighborhood.

As the months passed since the new neighbors moved in, things went from bad to worse between my husband, Gregory, and the father of the black family across the street, Mac.

It seemed like every time I came home from work, there had been another altercation between the two of them and things did not seem to be getting any better.

Over time, I noticed that my daughter, Cherry, was forming a bit of a friendship with Mac's two sons, Tyrone and Marcus. I didn't think anything of it.

Then one day when I got home from work, my husband and daughter were sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"You're slutty daughter has something to tell you," my husband shouted angrily as soon as I walked through the door.

"Gregory, what has gotten into you that you would speak of our daughter that way," I fired back.

"Your little slut daughter has been fucking those two black boys across the street. I came home today and one was fucking her doggystyle while she sucked the other one's dick!"

I stood there completely stunned at hearing those words. I just could not believe it.

Then Gregory turned to my daughter, who had been sitting silently throughout this entire exchange and asked, "Do you know how it felt as a father to walk through the door and see my daughter being fucked like a whore by 2 guys? To see those two grunting and moaning as they pounded into your body? To see that boy smacking your ass and groping your titties? To watch that boy cum in your mouth and to see his brother bust his nut in your pussy without even a condom for protection? Do you even get the severity of what you did? Do you..."

"Gregory, you may be being a bit too hard on her," I interrupted.

"I'm not being hard enough!" he shouted.

He turned back to my daughter and continues, "Here is how it's going to be from now on: You are not to continue your little 'friendship' with those boys. In fact, you are not to speak to those boys. You are to stay completely away from those boys from now on!"

Finally my daughter looked up and nodded meekly while mumbling a soft "Yes, daddy. I understand. I'm so sorry this happened."

She really did seem sorry.

"I only did it, because I was just really horny," my daughter continued.

"Hungry for black cock!" my husband accused.

"No, daddy. It wasn't that. I'm not some black cock hungry made up porn character. I was just horny and they were my friends and they were there. It wasn't about skin color," she said.

"I don't want to hear any more of this shit," my husband replied and quickly walked out of the room in anger.

In all honesty, I could understand where she was coming from. Sometimes when you're horny, judgment goes out the window.

Later on in our bedroom, my husband was still fuming from the incident.

"Honey," he said "I just can't believe she would behave that way, let alone behave that way with 2 niggers? What was she thinking? Doesn't she know that it's wrong. I'm just so upset. Quite frankly, somebody needs to go over there and have a talk with Mac and tell him that he needs to learn how to raise his sons properly so that they're not coming into white people's houses and fucking their daughters!"

Fearing that the situation might become violent if my husband went over to Mac's house, I volunteered to go over there and talk some sense into him myself.

The next day I walked over to Mac's place. When he opened the front door, he was shirtless, wearing just a pair of jeans. Needless to say, I was surprised. He had rippling abs that caused me to become a bit distracted.

"We need to talk," I said, trying not to stare.

"What do we need to talk about?" he asked as we walked to the living room.

"Well, I'm sure you know by now about the little incident that happened yesterday between our kids. In light of the situation, my husband and I think it best if you keep your children away from our daughter. My husband wants your sons to stay away from our daughter."

"Oh, I see," he said nodding, "and what is it that you want."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," I replied.

"Oh, I think you understand just fine," he said, walking toward me. "What is it you want?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said, still trying not to look at his exposed chest, "I just came over here to tell you that and that's it."

"Let Mac Daddy make this a little easier for you, sweetheart," he said. Then, to my complete shock, he began to take his pants off.

"Listen, Mac. I don't know what you think is going to happen here, but this isn't some cheesy porno, I came over here to talk about my daughter and that's it."

By this time, he had finished removing his pants. Apparently, he had not been wearing underwear. He stood before me completely naked. He was sporting a giant erection.

I just stood there in silence, too surprised to move.

I had to admit to myself that I was turned on. But I was a married woman. I wasn't going to cheat on my husband with my next door neighbor.

It was just tacky, quite frankly.

I wasn't going to cheat, no matter how sexy his abs were or how much I liked looking at his cock. I didn't even like black guys.

"I'll be going now. I hope you take my husband's wishes into account and keep your sons away." I started to walk toward the door.

Then he grabbed my arm, spun me around and kissed me. Hard. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I didn't do anything to stop him.

I hadn't planned this. I hadn't wanted this, but now that it had started, I made no attempt to stop it.

He stopped kissing me then and motioned for me to follow him up the stairs to his bedroom.

I could've left right there. I thought about it. I wanted to leave. But I also wanted to stay. I followed him upstairs.

Once inside the bedroom, he locked the door and commanded me to get undressed. I quickly got naked.

It was clear from his demeanor that this was not going to be a sweet love making session. We were going to fuck. We were going to fuck like animals.

I got onto the bed and he crawled between my legs and began rubbing his big black cock against my clit.

I was getting wetter and wetter. Without further warning he shoved his dick inside of my vagina. I let out a soft, low moan.

He felt incredible inside of me. He bent down and kissed me.

Then he began pounding into me as I lay there spread eagle on the bed moaning in pleasure. "Give it to me Mac. Give me that big black dick. Don't stop," I yelled out as he pounded into me. He began to fondle my tits as he fucked me.

Then, much to my surprise, he picked me up and switched me into the doggystyle position.

I grabbed onto the wall in front of me and Mac grabbed onto my hips and thrust back into me. We were making a lot of noise and the headboard was slamming into the wall with every thrust as we fucked wildly.

Mac started pulling my hair and rubbing my tits, which surprised me because Gregory had never pulled my hair in bed before.

I was even more surprised to find that I was very turned on by it. It made me feel like a bit of a slut and in that moment I was enjoying it.

Mac turned me around then and sat on the bed with me straddling him. I began to gyrate my hips back and forth, thoroughly enjoying being fucked by this unfamiliar cock.

Mac began to kiss and suck my tits. This wasn't the polite kissing that I occasionally received from Gregory. This was lust driven sucking and slurping and biting.

He was sucking on one of my tits as he rubbed the other with his hands and then he would switch and suck the one he had been rubbing and rub the one he had been sucking.

This drove me absolutely over the edge and I came. Hard.

As I was coming, I began to shout at the top of my lungs, "oh yes, fuck me Mac, i love your dick, fuck me, cum in me Mac, so good!" At that moment, I felt Mac thrust deeply into me as he came.

It wasn't until that moment that I thought about the fact that he hadn't been wearing a condom this whole time.

Luckily for both of us, I was on birth control, so I didn't have to worry about pregnancy.

After coming down from our orgasms, we both just sat there for a while, entwined on the bed, with his dick still inside of me. Then I came to my senses.

I could not believe what I had just done. I quickly jumped up from the bed and got my clothes together.

"Where you goin' baby?" Mac asked.

"I need to get home," I said.

"Well drop by anytime," he said with a smug laugh.

"Look, just keep your boys away from my daughter. Please," I said desperately.

"Alright, alright. Will do," he replied.

I finished getting dress and walked back to my house.

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I had just cheated on my husband with our neighbor.

I had just had one of the best fucks of my life, but I knew I couldn't let it happen again.

Knowing the way that my husband felt about black people and especially the way he felt about Mac, I knew I had made a huge mistake.

I made a promise to myself on that day that what happened today would never happen again.

I had gone over there to get Mac to make his sons stay away from our daughter and in the end he had made that promise to me.

I just hoped he would keep it and that we could put this whole thing behind us without my husband finding out.

To Be Continued...