Our New Tenant Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
548 Followers

"Like what, Laura?" Tina asked But before I could answer her, she continued. "You have a beautiful home, and from the pictures I've seen of your husband and daughter, your daughter is deliciously attractive, and your husband looks like a real stud. Again, what's your problem." Oh my god, she said "deliciously attractive," I certainly hope she didn't mean that literally.

I had to respond some way, so I said with a shaky voice, "Tina, things aren't always the way they look. I lost my job and that's why I had to rent out the room so that we could afford to stay here; another thing is that my husband has to travel more to keep his job and I miss his attention, and when he is home, he's, uh, well, to tired to uh, oh I'm so confused, I'm sorry."

"First of all, Sandy and I will do anything so that we can to help you, but first things first." Tina said. "Sandy, I want you to spread some of that lotion on Laura so that we can get some of this stress out of her body so that she can relax, then we'll go over some of your other problems and come up with some solutions for you."

"Well, uh," was about all I could say when they had spread the warm oil sun screen over my entire body; arms, legs hands and feet.

"Now just keep your eyes closed while we rub the tension out of your body. I'm going to start with your feet, toe by toe, and Sandy is going to be doing your hands, finger by finger, we're going to give you our special, full body massage.. But remember, keep your eyes tightly shut and pretend your on a beautiful tropical island. I want you to see the well tanned natives with their beautiful, naked, bronzed bodies; watching you as they admire your beauty."

As Tina was talking softly, I found myself relaxing more and more, and with my eyes tightly closed, I actually started to see the naked natives of this beautiful tropical island, I was succumbing to Tina's trance like voice. Was I too weak to resist her?

"Are you on the island? Do you see the beautiful natives?" Tina softly asked. I nodded that I did. "They 're staring at your beautiful body, both the men as well as the woman. Do you notice that all the men have full erections just by watching you, and they are stroking their cocks. The women are touching your body, they want to feel all of you,." I wasn't sure if I was under some hypnotic spell, or was this another of my many wet dreams, but I know that it was getting to be more real, and my body was responding to their hands.

Sandy was sucking on my fingers, one by one, as she was massaging the palm of my hand. Tina was sucking my toes in the same way, as if she was sucking a cock, and was putting pressure on the sole of my foot. The feeling was so erotic and I was starting to tremble.

"Do you hear the beat of the drums? Do you see your daughter, she is being fondled by the beautiful young virgins. She is looking at you and smiling, you know that she is feeling the same pleasure that you're feeling." Oh god, the feeling was getting to be incredible, my entire body was in rhythm with the beat of the drums.

"I know that you are hearing the beat of the drums, your body is in tune with the beat. Do you see them do the mating dance. Look at that beautiful daughter of yours as she is gyrating her body along with the beautiful young virgins that are surrounding her. They are doing a mating dance and the girls are moving their bodies faster and faster, Do you see how her pussy is open and glistening with anticipation?"

The hands were now massaging my neck and shoulders and soft, warm air was blowing in my ear. Other hands were working up my legs, going towards my opening. Oh god, my body was being tormented, but so lovingly.

I was feeling new sensations, whoever they are, are massaging my anus and the feeling is awesome, and at the same time my sensitive nipples are being sucked, like when I had my beautiful baby and she fed from my milk and I would have an orgasm while nursing her. Oh god, my body arched and I humped the air with my pussy and I came. It was not explosive, I wanted more.

The hands sensed that I wanted more and I didn't open my eyes in fear that I would wake up from this erotic dream, I just kept moaning. My body was still trembling as I looked over and saw my sweet daughter on her back on the ground, as if she was going to be sacrificed, but it was so erotic watching these virgin beauties as they put phalli's into her holes. The young virgins filled their love holes with a native nectar and took turns at feeding my sexy daughter the nectar by sitting on her face so she could suck it out of their cunts.

My daughter was screaming for more, as the men that surrounded her were now masturbating and aiming their cum at her body, this had to be a fertility ritual. She was moaning louder and louder, I knew that she was ready to cum

I felt my holes being filled. I felt fingers go into my asshole, I felt fingers going into my aching cunt. Oh fuck, the feeling was overwhelming as the fingers started to massage my G-spot. My nipples were being squeezed, stretched almost painfully. Upward pressure was put on my mons, pulling the hood of my clit off and I now felt my exposed clit throbbing.

I heard my sweet innocent daughter screaming to an orgasm, and at the same time my entire body was shaking, gyrating, like a volcano ready to erupt and at the same moment I felt a sucking on my exposed clit. "OHHhhh dammmnnn, ooooh fuuuucckk, oooohhhyeees, yeeeess, I'mmmmmmfuuuuciiing cuuuummminnnng, myy cunt is the volcano and I'm squirting out my hot lava." I passed out.

"Well, Laura, you must have had one hell of a dream, you squirted your delicious cum all over my face and body." Was I still dreaming? My body was still having spasms I opened my eyes I saw that my body was soaked and I saw Tina and Sandy leaning over me as Sandy was licking some of my cum off of Tina's face.

"You want a taste of your cum?" Tina asked as she put her mouth to mine and forced her cum soaked tongue into my mouth.

Oh my god, what am I doing? I'm a married woman and a mother, what is happening to me. I just stared at Tina and I knew she could see the confusion on my face.

"Laura, are you ashamed of what just happened to you, your orgasms, my giving you a loving kiss? Are you afraid of intimacy with another woman because you think that it's immoral? Finally, did you enjoy that orgasm that you just had, because from the powerful squirt of cum, it seemed that you needed that in the worst way."

I wasn't sure how to answer her questions. My god, I had never had an orgasm in my life that was so awesome, so pleasurable. But what would my husband think, and my daughter, especially how I have told her to be careful of lesbians. What was Cindy doing in my dreams, has she already been seduced by lesbians.

"Tina, Sandy!!! that was one of the most wonderful sexual experiences that I have ever had, and I want to thank you for giving that to me. If I wasn't married I think that I would love nothing better than just experiencing this every day. However, I am married and I do have a daughter, even though that I'm sexually frustrated, as you have already noticed, I just don't want to lose them. So as much as I appreciate what you did for me, I don't think that we should do this again."

Tina and Sandy looked at one another, and Tina then said. "We will respect your wishes, but let me say this, there would never be a reason for your family to know. We are not interested in taking you away from your family, but we are interested in keeping you from getting depressed because of your sexual frustration. Also we would like to find a way for you to take care of your financial dilemma. One more thing, if you do need me or Sandy for anything, and we do mean anything, all you have to do is ask. On the other hand, if we see that you're in trouble, we won't wait for you to ask for our help, we'll do something about it, fair enough?" I was too weak to answer and I just nodded my head.

I went into the house and quickly put dinner on the table. We had a simple meal and drank some wine and talked as if nothing had happened; other than the fact that we were all naked, I hadn't even thought of putting my dress back on, it was so comfortable without having any clothes on, no wonder Cindy liked running around the house naked.

We went into the den and we continued drinking wine as we talked. I watched Tina and Sandy fondling one another so nonchalantly, without taking away from our conversations. Then it started to get to me again, I was getting aroused again just watching Tina and Sandy touching one another, my exposed nipples were getting hard and pushing out, and I could feel my pussy lips open up like a flower blooming. I had to go to bed before I lost control.

Tina and Sandy said that they were going to watch t.v. for a while before they went to bed, so I said good night, I'll see you in the morning and went to my room.

I got into bed, but I knew that I was too restless to go to sleep. I tossed and turned and every time I started to drift off just a little, the picture in my dream was that of the island and as the men jerked-off and sprayed my sweet little girl with their cum, she was screaming in pleasure.

I could hear Tina and Sandy talking as they were watching the t.v.. Our bedrooms were all in a row off the hall that leads into the den where they were. I opened my door quietly and I was in a position where I could see them, but they couldn't see me unless they moved from the way they were sitting next to one another, on the floor. Then I realized it wasn't Tina's or Sandy's voices that I was hearing. Could they be having visitors that I didn't hear.

I decided to walk down the hall and get a little closer to them, if they turned their heads they could have easily seen me, but I was really getting curious.

They were sitting side by side on the floor, leaning their backs against the couch They were playing with each others pussy's, they were masturbating one another as I heard women on the t.v. moaning in pleasure. As I listened, I heard the female voices moaning louder and speaking lustfully, "yes, that's it baby, stick that long hard tongue of yours all the way into my burning cunt." And another voice said. "Oh fuck yes, stick your beautiful hand all the way and fuck my cunt with your hand." I let out a loud enough moan that the girls turned their heads and saw me.

Knowing I had been caught, I stumbled into the room and looked at what they were watching on the screen, Two beautiful women were in a sixty-nine and one was fisting fucking the other, and the other had her head deep into her friends crotch, licking and sucking on her pussy.

"I hope you don't mind, we just had a video that we hadn't seen and thought that we would like to watch it." Tina said. "You look restless, come on and join us and we can watch it together." At this point I was becoming aware of the fact there was no use of me trying to fight this any longer or I'd end up a nervous wreck, I was horny and these girls gave me some of the best sexual relief that unfortunately my husband can't give me.

Why can't some men see a women's needs like these two women can. Now I'm not a lesbian, but I can respect the fact that they have enough compassion to know me better, in just a day, that my husband isn't aware of over the period of our marriage.

As I went to sit down, Tina said, "grab a glass and sit down and enjoy some our champagne that we have been drinking." There was no way that I could refuse, even though as I mentioned, I'm really not a drinker. I got a glass and she filled it.

I sat there, next to Sandy and watched the movie with them. The girls in the video were beautiful and I mentioned it to Tina and Sandy. Then Sandy said. "So you really find them attractive. Well Laura, these are two girlfriends of ours and we filmed this video, would you like to meet them sometime? Another thing, they are not porno actors, they're not faking it, they are having one orgasm after another."

I didn't say anything, and my eyes were glued to the screen, and it certainly didn't help my sexual frustration. I glanced down and noticed that Tina was still playing with, or I should say, was masturbating Sandy's pussy and I could see the wetness on Sandy's engorged lips. No sooner had I noticed what they were doing when Sandy let out a moan and said, "oh god, that's it baby." As she raised her butt off of the floor and moaned louder as she came. Between her moans and the smell of her sex, I was going insane.

Tina looked over to me and said. "How you doing Laura, you enjoying the show?"

I didn't know what she was talking about, the one on the screen or the one where she masturbated Sandy to an orgasm. So I just said that I really enjoyed the show very much.

The movie on the screen was getting wilder as the one girl put on a strap-on dildo that was shaped just like a real man's cock, except that it was very large with some ridges on it. I let an involuntary moan when she put the cock into the other girls cunt.

I was shaking slightly from my need when Tina asked, "Laura, are you all right. I mean as hot as it is, you're shaking, are you coming down with something, or should I get you a blanket?"

"No, no," I replied in a shaky voice, "It's just, uh. you know, it's the movie, uhh, it's very erotic. I think that maybe I should go back to bed."

"Look, Laura, you're horny again, why don't you admit it. You want to go back to your room so that you can play with your fuck toy so that you can get off a few times, am I right?"

"Well, no Tina," I started to say, but tears started to roll down my cheeks and I was getting more and more embarrassed about telling them how I felt sexually. I masturbate a lot, but this was getting to be more than usual. Sometimes I'd masturbate once or twice a day, even when I worked I would go to the ladies room and masturbate, but it seems like it's more demanding, the need is much more intense. I'm beginning to feel as though I must be a nymphomaniac, or something.

Before I could continue with what I was going to say, Tina reached behind her and pulled the dildo that the girl in the movie had on, "Now this is really what you want, isn't it Laura. You want this cock to fuck you and make you cum over and over again so that when you've had enough cums, you can drift off to a nice deep sleep. I can just see this beautiful cock sliding in and out your cunt, going in and out over and over until you want it to go faster, harder, until you know that you want it to pound your hot cunt and make you moan loudly, in fact screaming that you wanted more and more."

Tina was driving me insane. She knew what I needed, but she was teasing me and I was now crying out loud and my body was shaking harder, and then I screamed out, "Damn it Tina, you know that's what I need, please stop tormenting me like this." I had finished my champagne and now I had lost some of my inhibitions.

"That's more like it, Laura, admit what you want and need," Tina said. "However, we will give you what you need, and you do know that you will be very satisfied and content, but first of all, we will not do anything for you until we shave you clean. Now get up and bring a towel and your shaving equipment so that we can make that beautiful pussy of yours, even more beautiful by getting rid of all that messy hair off. Go girl, go get it or go to bed and let us enjoy ourselves."

I can't believe I'm doing this, I thought to myself as I headed for the bathroom to get what Tina wanted. They were going to shave my pussy clean just as their pussy's were. One second it sent a thrill through me, and in the next second I asked myself if I was out of my mind. I'm an adult woman, wife and mother and I'm letting these women that are now staying in my home, shave and play with my pussy, have sex with me. My mind said one thing, but my body was making the decision for me, as I picked up my razor and everything else Tina asked for. Damn, what's my GYN going to think when I go in for my next check-up.

"That's a good girl," Tina said as if I was her obedient little girl, as I brought everything to her, including a bowl of warm water. "Now just lay down on the floor and put this pillow with the towel over it under your butt so that we can get every hair, from your triangle to your sexy ass-hole. I have to say Laura, you have a beautiful pussy, but you really have a cute rear hole and it's going to look even better when we're through with you."

I used to be content just to masturbate to make up for the fact that my husband really wasn't motivated in any sexual foreplay, but after what Tina and Sandy did for me earlier, I have this craving for their touch.

"Sandy, why don't you cut some of the longer hairs and then lather her up, and then when you're through I'll shave her. Now Laura, you're going to have to be still so that we don't cut you. Why don't you close your eyes as you did earlier, and just think of some romantic situation that you've fantasized when you masturbate, and from the looks of your pussy, it looks like you masturbate a lot. How often do you masturbate?"

My face turned red from embarrassment because I didn't think that they could tell. But I said, in almost like a little girls voice confessing this to her mother, "well no more than once or twice a day. Well maybe more just before and during my period." Why did I admit that to her, I could have lied, but I guess I really wanted her to trust me.

As Sandy cut my hair short, she was pulling on my pussy lips and this was getting to me sexually. "Tina," Sandy said, "Look at her pussy, it's all engorged and all I did was pull on some of her hair to cut it short." Then I felt a few slaps on my pussy with Sandy's hand. It stung but it just made my condition worse. "Now you behave." Sandy said as she continued cutting. I just held my breath and grit my teeth.

When Sandy stopped cutting, she took some lather and spread it all over with her hand, I didn't have a lather brush. She was rubbing the lather into my opening pussy as well as my rear opening; her fingers probed inside my holes, I just didn't realize how sensitive my ass-hole was. With the lubrication of the lather, she put one finger in my hole, then two, and then three. Then she took her other hand and did the same thing by putting four fingers in my pussy and started pushing both hands, in both holes in and out. I came instantly, the feeling was incredible.

"O.K. Laura, let's settle down," Tina said with a grin as I was still shaking from my orgasm. "If you're going to cum every time we touch you, it will take all night to shave, plus you'll have a bunch of razor cuts, so please try to behave yourself for just a little while."

There she goes again, Tina is treating me like a little girl, my god, I'm old enough to be her mother. If I don't start getting my act together, she'll be running this house, not me.

Tina started to shave my, pulling my lips every which way, all along my slit, pulling the skin above the hood of my clit which in turn, exposed my excited clit. She was spreading my butt cheeks as she was getting the very fine fuzz around my butt hole.

Again this was becoming torture for me as I was trying to think of anything that I could so that I could get sex off of my mind; I knew if I came again that she would be upset with me, but I was getting closer and closer, and it was getting harder and harder to hold back. Oh god, help me, don't let me cum so that Tina doesn't think that I don't have any self control.

"See how easy and quick it is when you don't fuss around," Tina said as she was wiping me off with a warm, damp towel. "Now let me rub some lotion on you so that we don't get any razor rash."

I quickly said, "Tina, I can do that, let me spread the lotion on, and thank you for shaving me." I knew if she touched me with her hands, I would most certainly cum again. "I'll do it while I'm in the shower." I continued.

humpty
humpty
548 Followers