Our New Tenant Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

Tina gently helped Cindy roll over on her back as she said, "We want to get a nice even tan all over, but I better cover your front with tan lotion, especially your breasts and in between your legs that will be more sensitive to the sun."

Cindy's moans were getting a little louder as she felt Tina's soft hands massage the lotion onto her breasts. It was getting Cindy aroused but she didn't want to let Tina to know, otherwise she might stop. Tina's hands slowly went down her stomach, her navel and then reached her mons. "Now just spread your legs as wide as you can," Tina said, almost in a whisper, "so that I make sure your thoroughly covered with lotion. The sun feels sooo good.

Tina now was more aggressively massaging Cindy's pussy with the lotion, or something that tasted better than lotion, even though she really didn't need any since Cindy's juices were pouring out of her cunt, profusely. Tina was at a point that if she didn't taste this sweet girls juices, she would lose it.

Cindy was in that state where you're not sure if your dreaming or this is really happening, but being very sexual like her mom, she really didn't care and just wanted it to continue.

Tina put her head down so that she would be in a position where she could massage Cindy's tender breasts after she licked them, nipple by nipple, then worked her tongue down to Cindy's navel, and then wetly, slithered her tongue to just above Cindy's clit.

Cindy's body was now vibrating with anxiety in anticipation of the tongue going to her most private area. Cindy was lifting her butt off the bed, trying to find the source that had been giving pleasure, but to no avail. She was moaning louder, but it was more of a moan that was pleading for the source her pleasure to continue.

"Not just yet, my sweet young beauty, not just yet." Tina's voice was so soft, it was barely audible.

"Oh gaawd, pleeeese," Cindy moaned out in a sleepy state, "Ohhh Eriiika, pleeeese make me cum, pleeeese, pleeeese."

"In just a minute, my pet, in just a minute." Tina wanted to first find out if this sweet young girl was in fact a virgin. She took her finger and put it into Cindy's pussy, just to get it soaked and to feel for her virginity, she found none, Cindy's hymen was gone.

She was almost certain that the girl was telling the truth when she said that she was a virgin. Then Tina thought that she would play a game with Cindy. "Cindy, do you want me to fuck you?" Trying to sound as much like Erika as possible since Cindy already was thinking it was Erika.

In a sleepy and highly aroused state, Cindy softly moaned out, "Oooh gaaawd Eriiika, pleeeaaase fuck mee with your toy, but pleease hurry, I neeed to cuum. Pleeease don't tease me any longer."

Tina put two and then three fingers into Cindy's love hole, but then she quickly took them out. She took her wet hand and started to rub Cindy's nipples, She then took her other hand and put it back into Cindy's cunt and started to massage Cindy's G-spot.

Then Tina brought her hand down from Cindy's breast and pulled the hood up to fully expose Cindy's clit. Tina put her head down and started to lick Cindy's engorged clit while at the same time, continued to massage her G-spot.

Cindy moaned out loudly, loud enough for Erika and Sandy, that were now doing their own thing as they were watching the movie and making out.

"Ohhh fuuuck, Eriika, I neeed to peee, but I feeel like, I mean, oooh fuuck, i'mmmm cuummmiiing. Ohhh shit, ooooh fuuuuck yeees, don't stop, I'mm cumminng."

Cindy's pussy was pounding Tina's mouth, but Tina just kept up with the girl, as Cindy came, squirt after squirt after squirt. Like mother like daughter, Tina thought.

Tina looked up, aware that she was being observed, and indicated to Sandy and Erika to speak very softly because she was sure that Cindy had drifted off to sleep.

Tina led the girls out of the room where the T.V. was still on, showing the two girls, at this point, fucking with the strap on.

"WOW" Erika said, "She never came that much or that hard from me, you're going to have to show me how to satisfy her, or her me, with such intensity. Sandy and I were making out just about the time we heard Cindy moan out loudly, I was about to cum, but I didn't. But when I saw Cindy go through a series of convulsive cums, and with a little help from Sandy, I think I came almost as hard as Cindy.

Feedback so important so please let me know if you like, and if I should continue

I'm dedicating this story to my wonderful young friend in Victoria, Australia.. [Yes, if you keep looking you will find true love and beautiful sex]

humpty
humpty
549 Followers