Our New Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies rearranged their clothes so we could leave. Debra insisted we go to her house for the rest of the night, but I refused. Sandy's equipment was at our house and I was able to convince Debra to come to our house. Sandy rode with Debra. I was confused when I saw Debra give Sandy the keys to her BMW and get in the passenger seat. I followed them to our house. I figured out why Debra had Sandy drive when I saw her leaning over the center console to kiss Sandy's neck. I thought she was fondling one of Sandy's breasts, but was not sure. I know she slipped her hand up under Sandy's dress when I saw Sandy lift up a little in the seat. I followed close as Sandy began drifting from white line to center line in her lane. Luck was on our side because traffic was light and we did not pass any law enforcement. Sandy made it into our driveway before she gave into the orgasm that Debra had induced in her with who knew how many fingers in her pussy. I was standing beside her door to see the last shudders of her bliss. I helped her out of the car and held her as she recovered. Debra joined us in a three-way hug.

Sandy went to open the door while I kissed and caressed Debra against her car. Debra walked arm in arm with me into our house and straight to our bed. Sandy and I helped Debra out of her dress. I thought she had no undergarments on either, but I was wrong. She had on a strapless half bra with enough wire or plastic to support and push up her full succulent breasts. I removed my own clothes as Sandy lay Debra on the bed. I put my face into Debra's sopping wet crotch and smelled her musky scent. Debra allowed me half dozen swipes of my tongue up her slit before she pulled me up to her. She grabbed my rejuvenated member and guided it to her extremely hot center. I planned on easing into her to savior the feel of new pussy, but Debra had other ideas. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in as she pushed herself to me.

"Fuck me hard and fast!...I need it hard and fast!" Debra was moaning to me. Sandy was somewhat quiet when we fucked, but Debra was practically silent. She moaned and grunted as I plunged into her honey hole, but they were very soft as if she was deliberately suppressing them. The first two sentences were the only words she spoke. I felt her quiver with two orgasms yet she didn't scream nor did her moans and grunts increase in volume. She came again when my second hot load splashed her interior walls after twenty minutes of hard fucking. Sandy was beside me and ready to continue the assault on Debra's snatch.

Sandy was able to ease her 8" "cock" into Debra. She lay down on Debra's chest so she could kiss her as she pumped in and out with slow, easy strokes. Debra had to lift her head for them to kiss. When the strain of holding her head up was too much she dropped back to the pillow and Sandy began licking and sucking on her gorgeous breasts and hard nipples. I watched all this from the chair in the corner.

"Are you going to let Mikoli have your ass while I take your pussy, Debra? Are you going to become one of mine and Mikoli's sluts! You'll be calling us for booty calls after we're through with you tonight!" Sandy was telling the sex goddess beneath her.

The differences in their bodies were so erotic. One was tanned from head to toe without a blemish on her near perfect body. Not an ounce of extra weight was present, either. The other was whiter from the winter season with scars from surgeries and other medical procedures located on her chest and abdomen. Extra weight was apparent in her ass, breasts, and stomach. They both turned me on, but the one I loved was the big and beautiful one that was at that moment slamming her artificial tool into our latest conquest with total abandon. Listening to Sandy verbally abuse Debra had given me a rock splitting hard on.

"Are you ready for Mikoli to fuck your ass, bitch?" Sandy yelled at Debra. Debra shook her head yes.

"Tell me, don't lay there and shake your head, slut!" Sandy bellowed. It still amazed me how aggressive Sandy got with another woman.

"Yes, I'm ready!" Debra said in a clipped voice.

Sandy rolled them over so that Debra was on top without dislodging her plastic phallus from Debra's snatch. I grabbed the lube and got behind Debra. I squeezed a dollop of lube onto Debra's brown eye and lubed my fore finger. My finger penetrated Debra's ass with ease. I lubed my middle finger and eased it in beside the first. It was not as easy as the first, but was soon nestled in Debra's nether region. I began to stroke them in and out of her anal cavity.

"Put your fat dick in my ass!" I heard Debra say in that same subdued voice.

I squeezed out a good amount of lube onto my bulbous head and placed it against Debra's pucker hole. I began to push in gently, but got a surprise when Debra pushed herself back hard and I was balls deep into her anal cavity. From her actions Debra let Sandy and I know she wanted us to use her hard and fast. Sandy and I began to stroke our phalluses into our respective orifices at a frenzied pace. We fucked Debra steadily for twenty minutes. I felt my scrotal sac tighten around my balls in preparation of my third orgasm of the evening. I spurted my hot load into Debra's bowels. Debra had not screamed one time the entire night. I know I felt her have multiple orgasms during our intense fuck session. A loud grunt that might have been heard in the hall outside our bedroom was the most she had made.

When my shriveled penis had fallen out of Debra's ass, I helped her off of Sandy. I began removing Sandy's hardware so I could get my mouth and fingers on her pulsing sex. Debra pushed me away when I had it completely off of Sandy. She plastered her face to Sandy's pussy and began sucking and licking at it like a woman possessed. I went to the restroom and cleaned up a bit after relieving myself. I slipped on a robe and stood by the bed watching and listening to Sandy orgasm from Debra's ministrations. I walked to the kitchen and got a pitcher of water and two glasses when Debra swung her body around and push her snatch against Sandy's face. They were still licking and sucking at each other's slick and hot holes when I returned and took a seat in the corner. I drank two glasses of water while watching them bring each other to another big orgasm each. I had two glasses of water ready when they untangled themselves and were lying beside each other.

I glanced at the clock and wondered if Tiffany was home. I hadn't heard her car and it was past the time she normally got home even on an extra busy Saturday night. I hoped she had changed her mind about being with someone else and that was where she was. I tried not to worry as I lay down between the two goddesses on my bed. We kissed and caressed each other lightly.

"Debra, earlier you asked me why I hadn't tried to get into your panties before now." I said to our new lover. "I did pick up on your signals, but I was happy with Sandy being my one and only lover. She had tried to watch me have sex with one of her friends before, but it upset her too much. I've wanted your pussy since the first day I met you but wasn't going to do anything with you. You were Steve's and I was too much of a gentleman to go after a friend's woman. Until Sandy became excited about us sharing women and ultimately finding she loved sex with women, I had no intention of causing her that pain again."

I was interrupted at that moment by a pounding on our front door. I pulled on my robe and walked to the door. I turned both the porch light and overhead light in the living room on when I got to the door. I saw a State Trooper on our porch. I knew instantly that something bad had happened to Tiffany. I heard Sandy gasp behind me when I opened the door and she saw the trooper.

"Are you Mikoli Greene, sir?' The trooper asked me.

"Yes, sir" was all I could manage to say.

"Are you Tiffany Wilson's father, sir?" He asked me.

"No, sir. She's a good friend of my wife and me. What has happened? Is she hurt, in jail, or what?" I asked the trooper.

"I can't divulge any information about Ms. Wilson to anyone except next of kin. Do you know who that would be?" The trooper asked me.

I knew it was bad when he said those words to me. I could feel Sandy crying as she clung to me. I sat her on the couch and went to get the Wilsons' information for the trooper. Debra came from our bedroom and wrapped Sandy up in her arms on the couch. The trooper raised one brow and gave me a big wink, but I wasn't in the mood.

"Do you know why Ms. Wilson had a card saying to contact you or Sandy Greene in an emergency, sir?" The trooper asked me.

"I guess because she's living here, officer. Thank you for stopping by, but I have a distraught wife to tend to. Good night!" I said to him as I softly shut the door in his face.

I went to the two women who were both crying by now. I urged them up so I could get my arms around them. We stood there swaying back and forth as we cried together. I managed to break away and went to the phone.

"Is Sargent Thomas on duty tonight, Ms.?" I asked the lady who answered the phone at the sheriff's office.

"Yes he is, sir." The lady said to me.

"Can I speak to him, please?" I inquired of the lady.

"May I ask who's calling, sir?" She asked of me.

"Mikoli Greene, ma'am." I told her.

"I'm going to put you on hold, sir. He'll pick up in a moment." The lady said to me.

I waited impatiently on the phone. My emotions were everywhere and nowhere. In my heart, I knew she was gone. My head was holding onto hope that she was hurt and would be alright after whatever length of recovery she required.

"Mikoli, you old dog, why are you calling this late at night?" Jim Thomas asked me.

"A State Trooper was at my door asking about Tiffany Wilson. When he wouldn't tell me anything because I'm not next of kin, I knew it was bad. Will you please tell me what has happened to her?" I implored another of my longtime friends.

"I can't do that, Mr. Greene." Jim said to me.

"I'll call back when I'm alone in my office, Mikoli." I heard him whisper over the phone.

I hung up the phone and waited with my hand on it. It felt like an eternity, but was probably only a couple of minutes before it rang.

"Mikoli, you better sit down." My friend told me when I answered the phone. "Ms. Wilson was killed in a car wreck this evening. A drunk driver ran a red light and "T"-boned the driver side door of Ms. Wilson's car. The EMT's think she died instantly. I'm sorry my friend. I know she was special to you and Sandy. If it's any consolation, the bastard died too except he lingered in the ER for a half hour before he went."

I hung up the phone and broke down sitting in my recliner. Sandy rushed to me and eased me to the floor. We lay on the floor crying and holding each other. I didn't have to tell Sandy about Tiffany. She knew from the way I reacted that she was gone. Debra knelt beside us in the floor comforting us the best she could. She finally convinced us to get up and return to bed. She lay down with us and hugged us while we cried ourselves out. I must have passed out from physical and emotional exhaustion.

It was day light when I awoke. It was one of those perfect winter days. Cold, but clear, with bright sunlight shining down. My heart was torn from the loss. It would have been better if the day matched my bleak and dreary feelings. I smelled bacon in the air. I didn't think I would be able to eat, but headed to the kitchen out of habit. Sandy was sitting at the small table in our kitchen. Debra was fixing bacon and eggs with toast.

"I don't think I can eat, Debra. Don't waste your time." I said to her.

"You both will eat if I have to tie you to a chair and force feed you. It's going to be a long hard day and you will need your strength." Debra told us in her stern business woman voice.

I was able to eat everything on my plate. Sandy ate about half of hers. Neither Debra nor I said anything to her about it. Debra stayed with us all day. She would hold us when we cried and made sure we drank plenty of fluids, feeding us at the appropriate times. She left us when it got dark. Sandy and I gave her subdued hugs and kisses at our door and went to bed to comfort each other. I might have gotten two hours sleep.

I managed to have one moment of clear thought during the day and called the Wilsons. I had to leave a message and no one returned my call.

I went to work that Monday with a heavy heart. Tiffany was not a close relative so I could not take bereavement leave. My co-workers knew something was bothering me. I told them a very close friend had died. The foreman gave me the task of trimming out receptacles and switches. It was the easiest task in electrical construction. No thinking was required. I would have probably been better off doing something else. I thought about Tiffany being gone the whole day. I got permission to leave two hours early from work. The foreman said to let him know when I needed to be off for the funeral and he would arrange it.

I could hear Sandy's sobs as soon as I entered the back door. I managed to kick off my shoes as I rushed to her. She was curled up on the couch and I could see she had been crying for a while from the overflowing trashcan beside the couch.

"Oh baby, I know it hurts!" I whimpered out as I started to cry.

I managed to get Sandy into a sitting position and wrapped her in my arms. I rocked us back and forth as we clung to each other and cried from our shared grief.

I called the Wilsons' home and tried to talk to Tiffany's father. He began calling me every foul name he could think of. He told me that Sandy and I were forbidden to come to the viewing or the funeral. I shouldn't have, but I got angry and yelled back at him.

"We'll see Tiffany again before they close the casket and you can't stop us!" I screamed over the phone. "We'll be in the chapel for the funeral too! I won't make a scene if you don't, but we loved her and will show that love by being there!"

I was going to offer to help pay the funeral cost, but knew the Wilsons wouldn't allow it after that phone call.

I took the day off for Tiffany's funeral. The funeral home that was having Tiffany's funeral belonged to a cousin of Sandy's. He allowed us a few moments alone with Tiffany in her casket early in the morning of the funeral. Sandy wore a black dress that was very conservative for the funeral and I wore my best suit and tie. We slipped into the chapel when Sandy's cousin motioned for us. We sat on the back pew with Maggie and Debra slipping in right after we had sat down and joining us on the back row. Sandy and I held each other tight as we tried to cry quietly so as not to cause a scene. Tiffany's father managed a glare of anger toward us when he saw us in the parking lot after the service. Sandy and I decided to go home rather than follow the funeral procession to the cemetery.

The stress from Tiffany's death triggered a flare up of Sandy's illness. I begged her to take care of herself while I was at work. My fears for her health came true when I found her unconscious in the living room floor of our home. I called the ambulance and they took her to our local hospital. The doctors and I decided to not move her while she was unconscious. It took three days before she revived, but my Sandy wasn't the same. She had a blank look on her face all the time. No signs of any emotion would appear on her face or in her eyes. The doctors told me physically she was fine, but mentally she had detached from the outside world. They recommended at least a seventy two hour stay in the physiatric ward. I wasn't too keen on the idea, but knew I could not take Sandy home in the condition she was in.

Seventy two hours stretched to ten days. I was not allowed to see her for the entire time she was on the ward. I did get to talk to her over the phone on the seventh day. She could carry a conversation, but she talked in an unemotional monotone. I talked to her the next two days and it was the same. On the tenth day, I was allowed to see her right before they discharged her. Sandy allowed me to kiss her, but she did not kiss me back. I saw a tiny flash of recognition in her eyes before the blank look returned to her face. The hospital staff set up two times a week appointments with a therapist as Sandy was diagnosed with clinical depression.

After six months of intense therapy, Sandy began showing signs of improvement. We had sex during those months, but it was not even close to the enjoyable, loving, and caring lovemaking we had in the past. She never refused me, but was not engaged in anyway. She would let me eat her pussy and had orgasms, but they were more subdued than even Debra's had been. She hardly ever smiled, cried, got angry, or showed any emotion for those six months. It was a full two years before she started showing emotions freely again.

I was struggling to have a normal sexual relationship with the woman I loved so involving other women was out of the question. Sandy came back to me in a manner of speaking after the two years of therapy. We talked for hours trying to bring our marriage to a point close to what it had been. I told her how she would surprise me in the past when she was in the mood and would meet me at the door in sexy lingerie or naked. After we had talks like that, she would do those things; but I could tell she was doing it for me and not because she had spontaneously thought of them.

We are still together after thirty two years. The sex between us has improved, but I am still the initiator. Sandy will give me blowjobs, but not with the enthusiasm she had before Tiffany's death. She has regained some of her old signs of orgasm from the past, but again they are not equal to the past. Sandy's strap-on and dildo are in a box in the corner of our closet. Our sharing of women is a thing of the past. Whenever we are at parties or social events, Sandy clings to me and will not let me go. Tiffany's death took both the loves of my life from me. The confident, outgoing, sexually adventuresome woman I fell in love with and married was replaced by an insecure, reclusive, sexually repressed shell of the former, but I still love her as much as ever and will endure anything to be with her.

The End

12