Our Newfound Friend

Story Info
A couple adds a new friend into the mix.
5.6k words
4.25
52k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy that may one day come true.

It was early evening, the sun was not yet set and light was still coming in through the curtains. We had been out with friends for the afternoon, and he had come with one of our friends, returned to the area again after being gone for a few years. We had struck up an easy conversation, the whole group had been like that, discussing our hobbies and interests as we always did. Lively conversation had turned to a few flirtatious comments and then some more subtle comments. I had not minded, Kate and I are both flirts, flirting with each other constantly, and sometimes with other people, nothing serious or with any intent, just enjoying friendly banter now and then. He had excused himself for a few moments when Kate had turned to me and said, "He is one hunky monkey."

I laughed, appreciating her openness a bit more than usual. We were always open with each other and not jealous, jealousy being a good reason to run for the hills in both our opinions.

"Really now? Well I can see that he enjoys looking at you as well," we kissed then for a moment, "and I completely agree, you are one hot and sexy woman." Over the course of the afternoon, the flirtation turned into an invitation, and Jack came home with us.

When we got back to our home the moment was a bit, well, not uncomfortable, but as if no one knew where to start. The tension that was in the air was palpable, a bit of nerves and a whole lot of sexuality. Kate does not get flushed per se, but her color was a bit more pink than usual. The three of us stood for a moment, then Kate turned to me.

"Are you sure about this?"

Smiling, "Babe, yes, I am."

"Good," she turned around and walked up to him, put her arms around his neck and started to kiss him, his hands moved up to her sides tentatively then pulled her closer. I watched for a few moments. I had not known how I would feel about this exactly—bedroom whispers and chatting over the internet while I was deployed were one thing, but here in our living room was a man kissing my wife, at first hesitantly and now with more and more passion. That I understood, Kate is beautiful and very sexy, with short red hair, a cute tight ass and perky breasts that are tipped with pink nipples. Her legs are long and sexy, and tonight she was in a tight black short skirt, mid-thigh or a bit higher, with a white button front shirt. I knew that she had no panties on under the skirt. She goes out like that a lot, for comfort and just pure sensuality.

Jack's hands were on her ass now, caressing it tentatively, and I found that I was getting hard watching them, watching her with him, watching him with her. Her tongue danced across his lips and then into his mouth and he responded, his tongue dancing with hers. His hands moved from her ass to her breasts. I moved behind Kate, caressing her ass, as he played with her breasts, kissing the back of her neck as he kissed her mouth. Kate broke the kiss, stepped back and turned to kiss me.

"I like being the center of attention."

"Mmm hmm baby, you look so hot kissing him, see, you have me all hard." I took Kate's hand and placed it on the crotch of my pants, so she could feel I was hard. Kate's hand moved over the front of my pants, then to the button and zipper. Pulling me free, she went to her knees and started to suck me. Kate gives marvelous blowjobs, using her hands and her lips she can get me hard in an instant, and make me cum in moments. Her head was bobbing on my cock, one hand in a ring stroking me in time with her head, and her other hand under her skirt rubbing her pussy. Kate gets very wet, and when she is sucking cock she gets absolutely soaked. I had my hands on her head, controlling her somewhat. As independent and free thinking as she is, now and then she likes to be dominated, told what to do. He was watching, still standing just a few feet in front of me, just behind Kate.

"Kate, our guest is waiting, you should be polite and see to him." She looked up, lust had glazed her eyes, she turned on her knees and began to unbuckle his belt, pulling down his zipper after unbuttoning his pants she took his cock in her hand. She was looking at it intently, stroking it lightly.

"This looks so good, but I don't know if I can fit it all in my mouth."

"It doesn't matter, Kate, I just can't wait to feel your lips around it." She smiled up at him when he said that, opened her mouth and took him inside. I saw her head start to bob and then a bit of pink tongue slip out the side. She was making sounds, the sounds one makes when enjoying fine food.

"Just like that, that's very good Kate, damn, you do suck good."

Kate stopped sucking for a moment and looked up while stroking him with one hand. "I like to suck cock, love how a cock feels in my mouth, how a cock tastes on my tongue. Yours is very nice." Lifting his cock, she licked the underside from base to head, "And very nice tasting."

"Kate you are just incredible." Jack looked at me. "Dave, your wife is so hot, god, I can't wait to fuck her."

"We have plenty of time," said Kate, "we have all night and it is still early."

At 41, Kate has clear skin with no wrinkles, high perky breasts, a firm cut ass and legs that "go all the way up." She shaves, leaving a small patch of red hair just above her pussy, and my favorite thing to be face-first in her pussy licking her until she cums. My wife tastes wonderful. I love giving oral sex—one of my favorite things to do has always been to lick a woman. The scent, taste, and feel of a woman under my tongue is the most erotic thing I can think of. Add the sounds and movements as a woman becomes more aroused and then finally climaxes and I am as happy as I can be. The first time I made my wife cum under my tongue, I knew I would never want for anything else the way I want for her.

Now I was enjoying a very rare pleasure. I know how well Kate can suck me, so I knew just how much he was enjoying this, and I was getting to watch my wife from a completely different angle and perspective. She was down on her knees on one of our Persian carpets, her legs slightly spread and her skirt riding up her thighs. He had his hands in her hair, and now she had started to slide her mouth up and down his shaft. Her hands were on his thighs, steadying herself, and she was pushing her head further down with each stroke of her lips. His hands were gripping her head a bit tighter now, and his hips started a very minute thrusting motion. I could tell from his reaction that he would not last much longer.

"Oh Kate, stop, stop, stop. I'm gonna cum soon."

Looking up Kate said, "Good," her hand was on his penis now, stroking it, her saliva serving as lube, "I want to taste you, drink your cum down."

With that she moved her lips back to his cock and her hand to her own crotch. After sucking him for a moment she took her hand from her pussy, wet and shiny. "Oh, look how wet I am." She took her fingers in her own mouth and then made a show of licking them off. "Mmm, I taste so good." She went back to sucking his cock then, and playing with her pussy and rubbing it as she took him into her mouth. Her head was bobbing faster now, and she used her other hand to stroke him in time. Faster now, his head had rolled back slightly and he was holding the sides of her head as she sucked him.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" His hips moved and started to thrust into her mouth, fucking her face as she sucked him. Kate's hand moved behind him to his ass, pulling him to her as she swallowed his cum. I had never seen this before, her throat moving as she swallowed, breathing through her nose between his thrusts. He was being both gentle and animalistic at the same time, grunting and thrusting all while taking care to remain standing and not to gag my wife. Kate kept swallowing and holding him in her mouth through his climax. None of his sperm leaked from her mouth, she caught it all and swallowed it.

When he was done JAck half turned and more like fell to our couch, still partially dressed and his breath coming in gasps. Kate was on her knees still, now sitting back on her heels, her hand under her skirt rubbing herself.

"God, Kate, that was incredible." His voice words were coming in between gasps.

"It was, you tasted good too, sweet and salty and fresh."

"You were beautiful," I said, "I loved watching, you are so sexy, so hot..."

Kate was smiling, her face had a wanton look on it and her hand was busy between those long legs. "My pussy is so hot," she said. Taking her fingers from her pussy, she licked and sucked them, "Hot and wet, lover."

I stepped forward and pulled her to her feet. Reaching behind her I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, and then undid buttons of her blouse. Moving her to the couch, I set her down and kneeled in front of her, shoving the coffee table out of the way to make room. Pulling her forward by her hips, I looked at her for a moment. I was between her spread legs, her blouse was open, showing her lacy bra that covered her breasts but left hints of nipple to see. She had one of her fingers on her clitoris, moving it in small circles, and was licking her lips. I bent forward with my arms around her thighs and hands on her waist and started to kiss around her pussy, her lips, her clit and inner thighs. Her scent, light and erotic, filled my senses, the taste of her arousal covered my tongue. I have always loved going down on a woman, but going down on Kate was always the best. I love how she reacts to my tongue and mouth on her pussy, the sounds she makes, and how her hips move when I am licking her.

She moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them and rolling her nipples through the lacy covering. I was licking her, teasing her from anus to clit. I had not started to lick her in earnest yet, but was enjoying her sex. Starting with her lips I sucked firmly, loving the wetness, the taste of her pussy. I licked deep inside of her, my chin and lips glazed from her wetness. Moving lower I traced the outside of her anus, gently probing, then pushing my tongue inside her. Licking up and down, I lubed her with her own wetness, pushing my tongue further with each lick and stroke, fucking her gently in the ass with my tongue, relaxing her and then moving up to her clit. I started licking her from the top of her pussy across her clit, working a finger slowly into her ass as I did. Kate's legs spread more at this, falling to the side limply.

"That's it baby, just like that. Lick my clit baby, oh you're making me feel so good."

I was watching her as I licked her, her breathing was faster now, and her sweet ass was relaxed. My finger was pushed all the way inside of her and I had started an in and out motion, fucking her slowly with my finger as I ate her. Kate's hips had started to move up and down slowly in time with my licks and the thrusts of my finger.

"Oh, David, that feels good, just like that on the clit, just the clit."

I concentrated on her clitoris now, licking it firmly and a little quicker. I also noticed Jack had started to take a more active interest on our play. He had recovered somewhat from his climax and was now stroking Kate's arm. She took his hand and placed it on her breast, kneading her breast with her hand on top of his, his palm against her bra. He was growing bolder now, his other hand was at her back trying to unclasp her bra, and he kissed her lightly on the lips. She released his hand at her breast and put it to the back of his head pulling him closer. I had started broad strokes on her clitoris now, pushing my tongue against her firmly. I saw her bra go slack and his hand move under it, pushing it out of the way so that he could stroke her breasts directly. Kate looked wonderful, sexy and wanton. Her shirt was back over her shoulders, bra pushed up and out of the way. Both her breasts were exposed now and she was passionately kissing another man, moaning through his lips.

Jack started kissing down her neck, across her exposed shoulder and then to her breasts, tracing the top with his tongue and then pulling her pink nipple into his mouth. Kate let out a moan at that point, her other hand abandoning her breast and pulling him closer to her chest. Kate is a perfect C cup, her breasts perky with no sag, topped with pink nipples that give me much pleasure and much joy to look at, play with, and suck. He had started to suck her breast in earnest, I continued licking her and sucking on her clit. I would draw it inside my lips and flick it with my tongue as I did so, sucking gently, then lick again from the top of her vagina to the top of her clit and back down again. My lips and chin were covered in her wetness and it was running down to her ass making it very easy to push my finger in and out of her. Her hips were thrusting faster now.

"Oh, that's it, you're gonna make me cum," then, "you two are gonna make me cum, keep licking baby, keep licking my clit. That's it, I'm so close, oh, suck my tits, yes, like that. Oh, I'm cumming! So good, so good, oh god, I'm cumming so hard!"

Her hips were thrusting up and down, she normally moves them but not like this, a true fucking motion, her breath was deep gasps, and she was clutching his head to her breasts with one hand and the couch with the other.

She was coming down now, "Oh, David, stop, it's too much...."

I still had my finger in her bottom thrusting in and out. Moving my head back, I easily pushed two fingers into her slippery pussy.

"You taste so good, I think he should taste you as well."

"Not just yet, too sensitive."

He had stopped kissing and sucking her breasts and was idly playing with them now. "I can't wait to get to taste you Kate, I know you are going to taste hot and sexy."

Kate reached out and stroked his cock, "Maybe we could get you hard again and instead of eating me, you could fuck me."

She shrugged off her blouse and bra at this, stood up and took him by the cock, leading him towards our bedroom. Once there, she went to her knees again to undo his belt and kiss his cock some more, then pushed down his pants and shorts, as his shoes had been kicked off somewhere in the living room. I undressed, watching them.

"David, why don't you lay back on the bed here?" She patted the bed and I lay back in the center, my legs hanging over the side as she moved between them and bent over my cock. "Oh baby, you are so hard."

"Yes and I probably will not last that long."

"Mmmmm, you know how it turns me on to get you off quick"

"Yes, but I want to hold back some."

"I don't care right now, I just want to suck you." Moving between my legs, she bent over me and started to suck my cock. Stopping for a moment she looked back over her shoulder, "I have always wanted to be fucked while sucking a cock." Just that statement, nothing more.

Jack moved behind her, his now hard cock bobbing as he did, placing both his hands on her hips he pushed once, his cock sliding up her pussy in one slick thrust. His thrust pushed Kate further onto my cock as she let out a low moan. He started a steady rhythm right away, fucking my wife steadily as she sucked me, her mouth was moving over my cock, up and down as he fucked her from behind.

Kate was making little sounds as he thrust into her, almost grunts as he shoved himself deeply into her. Her blow job, normally a very deliberate affair, was as if a second thought. I found the whole thing so arousing I could barely contain myself. Half the time she was just holding herself in place, her mouth around my cock not moving, then she would bob up and down for a while sucking me. She moved one of her hands between her legs, I knew she was playing with her clit now, rubbing herself as our friend thrust in and out of her.

Taking my cock from her mouth, she looked up at me, "Oh baby he is fucking me so good, just like you do, hard and fast. Oh, I'm so wet it's running down my legs."

Her words and her breathing were rapid and heated. My cock was twitching now, I was almost ready to explode. I was at that rare state between arousal and climax, one more stroke, one more lick, and I would cum.

"Oh that's it baby, fuck me, fuck my pussy, use me, oh, fuck me hard."

His hands were pulling her back with each thrust now, and the sound of their thighs coming together made a subtle clapping sound every time he thrust forward. I was guessing that he would last because of Kate getting him off earlier.

"That's it, fuck me hard, use my little cunt, it's all wet and tight for you."

Kate's head had dropped between my thighs, her forehead was resting just below my testicles. Then remembering me, she moved up, taking her hand from her pussy and placing both on my hips to steady herself, she took my cock into her mouth. The small break had been enough to calm me down a bit, I knew I still would not last long but as she had said, we had all night. She started to suck in earnest, holding my cock as deep in her mouth as she could, she began a sucking motion with her cheeks and tongue. Drawing my cock into her mouth further just by sucking, it was pressed between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. I knew I would not last long at this point. My hands moved to either side of Kate's head holding her in place as I started my own thrusting motion. I was trying to hold back at the same time I had started to fuck her face. Holding back any longer was impossible and I started to cum.

My hands were still on Kate's head, and while I normally try to be gentle and not thrust too hard, a very difficult task with one of her blowjobs, this time I knew that I had pushed myself hard against her face. My head was back against the bed and the first spurt almost burned, it was so intense. The next was no less intense as I spurted into Kate's mouth. I managed to lift my head to look at her as I came—she was intently swallowing as I ejaculated again and again. I am also normally fairly quiet when I cum but this time I let out a long groan that was almost a growl as I came. Kate continued to swallow as I came, and he was steadily thrusting in and out of her. One of her hands was between her legs again, rubbing her clit. As the last few spurts left my cock, she lifted her head with her eyes closed, her mouth open in a long O as she came again.

When she finished, she turned to our friend, "Oh that feels so good but I need to rest." Smiling he pulled out, "Okay." He sat on a wooden chest that was against the wall. As he did this, Kate climbed on to the bed and laid down next to me. She kissed me her lips still wet from the blow job, the subtle taste of my cum on her lips and tongue was erotic, the small smear from where she lifted her head from my cock and the last few spurts landed on her lips and chin smelled exactly like what it was: sex, raw and unfiltered, just as this evening was turning out to be.

"I got to cum a second time while I was sucking you." She said this with a big smile and kissed me again. "This is so hot, David, thanks for being open to the idea."

He spoke, "This is hot, and you are very hot, I loved fucking you."

"Mmmmm, and you were fucking so good." Kate started to rub herself and my cock at the same time. "You filled me up nicely and I liked cumming on your hot cock. Why don't you bring it over here and fuck me."

Standing up Jack came to the bed, but instead of joining us, he bent over Kate's pussy and started to lick her. "I have to taste you," he said as he looked up at her for a moment, "you look so good I just have to taste you."

Kate spread her legs then, letting him get closer to her. Moving over, I started to kiss her. Her mouth was hot and she was very passionate. This was something completely new for both of us, and kissing her while a man ate her pussy turned me on, and while I was not erect yet I could feel the ache in my balls and cock. I moved to her breasts, sucking and kissing her nipple, pulling and sucking one deep into my mouth while rolling the other with my fingers.

12