Our Newfound Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me, Jack, I want to feel your hard cock in my pussy."

I moved out as the way as he got onto the bed. Ours is a sleigh bed, with the top of the mattress just under three feet off the ground. It's perfect to bend Kate over the edge and fuck her from behind. I settled back to watch, to watch for the first time as Kate fucked someone else, to see her in a state of arousal and wantonness. Her legs were spread and bent at the knees as he held himself above her. Reaching down, she took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy as he pushed forward. She was wet and his cock slid all the way inside her in one push. They stayed in that position for a few moments, getting used to each other's body. I could see the expression on his face. Kate is tight and hot, her pussy grips my cock like a wet warm vice. The way it squeezes me makes me want to start fucking her hard immediately, and I was guessing he felt the same way, her pussy wrapped around his cock urging him to fuck her hard and fast in a primal rhythm that ends with his cum filling her hot pussy. I would also guess that his conscious brain wanted to last, to prolong the moment as much as possible.

"Oh that feels nice," Kate said, her legs spreading more and bending, her hands moving to his ass as if to guide him further.

At this he began to thrust, moving in and out of her slowly, "Kate, you are so hot, so wet, so tight, your pussy feels like heaven."

"Is it nice and tight, hot and wet?"

"Yesss, so tight."

Kate likes to talk during sex, to say how she feels and ask how the other person feels.

"I'm so hot and wet for you, your cock filling my pussy so good."

I was idly stroking myself, watching them as I leaned against the headboard. Kate looked so good. He was pumping in and out of her slowly, enjoying the moment. Kate's hands had started to flex on his backside urging him on.

"You feel so good," he said, his pace picking up.

"Mmmmm, that's it babe, come on and fuck me hard, that's it, fuck my pussy and fill me up."

"Roll over Kate, I want to see you on top of me."

They rolled together. He ended up on his back with Kate straddling his hips, a quick adjustment and he was back inside her pussy as she started to move up and down. Her breasts were in his hands now as he played with them. Kneeling beside her, I started to kiss her as they fucked. She had the glazed look she gets when she is extremely turned on. Her tongue moved against mine erratically, and when I broke the kiss she continued to lick her own lips. I moved one of my hands down her back to her ass and started to stroke her cute bottom as I kissed her again, running my fingers up and down her cleft. I had a delightfully wicked idea, something we had played with before with toys.

When Kate felt my hand start to hover over her anus she leaned forward, not quite laying on his chest, but opening herself to my probing. Her ass was wet and slick from sex but not as slick as I wanted. I reached into her bedside table for some lube and started to work a generous dollop into her ass. She had slowed her movements and was breathing very heavily now. Next I lubed my cock. She watched as I spread the KY over my head and down the shaft, I was rock hard, the head dark purple with lust.

"Oh god, David," was all she said.

I moved behind her and pushed her forward a bit. She started to kiss him as I spread her cheeks again. The view of his cock spreading her slick pussy was so hot, knowing Kate was enjoying this, that Jack was enjoying her turned me on to no end. That I was about to slide my cock up her ass, fuck her ass as he fucked her pussy, made me as hot as I had ever been.

"Kate," I said, "I'm going to fuck your tight ass now."

"Yesssss," her voice came out in a long hiss of lust.

"Look."

Kate looked back over her shoulder, I knew this was something she liked as well, watching me stroke my cock when it was shiny with lube just before I started to push into her.

"I'm very hard for you baby, look how hard I am for your ass."

"Oh, lover," her face was red and her breathing ragged as I moved behind her. I fingered her ass for another moment, taking more lube and pushing it into her with two fingers. Her ass was wet. Normally I like to, hell I love to lick her ass before fucking it, but this time I was too hot to pause. I spread her cheeks and moved the head of my cock to her ass. I pushed slowly, trying to be gentle, though in my lust wanting to shove my cock in and ravish her ass then and there. I watched as the head disappeared into her tight rear end. I love fucking Kate's ass, this time was no exception, she was super tight and I moved very slowly. All this time he stayed still, letting Kate adjust to being filled with cock in her ass and pussy. I pushed in further and then started a slow thrust, each move forward I worked a bit more of my cock into her ass. I would lean back so I could see the tight ring gripping my cock as I worked more and more into her.

Finally I was all the way into her. I began to move in and out a bit more vigorously, our friend had started his own movements now, as had Kate. Soon we found the sync we needed. Kate looked so sexy, slutty in a marvelous way, two cocks in her, sandwiched between two men lusting for her, myself in love with her forever and always, and our friend enjoying the moment of raw sex. Kate would kiss him, then turn to kiss me, alternating back and forth as we pushed in and out of her body, our cocks filling her. His breathing had gone ragged again, as had mine and Kate's for that matter, the room was hot and all three of us were straining against the other, fucking, slaking our lust. I began to thrust faster, fucking Kate's ass deeply, shoving my cock in and out of her, as my hands held her waist for support. He was doing the same in her pussy, fucking her hard and fast, our rhythm was off but that added to the moment, prolonging it. Something unexpected happened then. Kate, her breathing ragged, said, "Oh, you're gonna make me cum!" Kate normally only cums from direct clitoral stimulation. "Oh, just like that, yeah, fuck me harder, fill me up, use me, cum in me, fill me with cum."

Both of us started to fuck her harder, I was sawing in and out of her ass, getting closer and closer. He was grunting with every thrust pounding into her hot little pussy as hard as he could.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh I'm cumming, harder, fuck me harder!"

She was panting and caught between us, cumming as we pounded into her. I do not know when he started to cum, but about halfway through her orgasm, mine began. I had felt the build-up for some time, the ache and pressure building as I slid in and out of my wife's tight ass. Her words set me off as much as the friction and sensation on my cock. Kate's ass is very tight and squeezes me to the extreme, and when I cum in her ass the ring of muscles around her anus almost cuts off the flow of cum, holding it inside me. making the moment that much more intense. This time was no different, as I started to cum I became very aware of the ring of muscles around my cock. I had shoved in as deep as I could, holding her hips in both hands, when I started to pump my sperm into her I could feel the build up at the base of my cock, I could feel the resistance as my cum tried to leave my body, her ass was so tight I could feel the flow, feel the restriction as I came. I could feel the buildup right behind my balls, like my cum was held there under pressure, and then each pump into her released that pressure bit by bit, spurt by spurt.

We were lying in a sort of sideways pile, she was half on his front, I was half on her back when we were done. My cock was still in her ass, shrinking but held tight in her hot bottom, he was laying flat on his back panting in the aftermath. Kate turned to me and we kissed, then she turned to him and did the same.

Later we would shower and have a snack, all while barely dressed. Kate sat with boy shorts on and her breasts free to taste, touch and play with. I was in simple boxer briefs. Jack wore a towel until Kate made a comment about kilts and then jokingly gave him of my kilts to wear. Kate knelt in front of him to do a kilt check and then sucked him until he was hard again, mounted him and slid him into her ass. Both he and I took turns eating her pussy until she came again for each of us on our tongues. She got on her hands and knees, so he could fuck her pussy and ass as I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth, then he came in her ass as I covered her face and hair in cum. Even later, Kate put on a show for us with her toys as we sat on the couch.

Many things happened that night, it was raw, erotic and sexual at the most intense level, one that I would always remember with great fondness.

12