Our Nurse Ch. 01

Story Info
A boy ends up in a psych ward with a BBW Nurse.
1.3k words
3.69
66.9k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of battling depression, I had finally snapped. With enough Tylenol to kill an elephant in my stomach, the doctors said it was a miracle I was still alive. I still remembered opening my eyes to a doctor's hands.

"Adam, Adam! Are you there?"

Those were the worst words I had ever heard. Was I there? Unfortunately, now, that answer was yes. I was most certainly alive. And here was this son of a bitch slapping me in the face, like a cold shower, telling me I had failed. If a person can't even kill themselves, what could they possibly hope to do right? My parents were behind him, both in tears. Well this was not where I pictured myself after last night. Frankly, I hadn't pictured myself anywhere after last night, per the note I had written.

After months of deliberation, it was agreed that I would now spend my days in a psychiatric ward. I was a danger to myself, and I couldn't be trusted around sharp or pill shaped items. Hearing that certainly didn't help things much. I tried to tell them I wouldn't do it again, but I honestly didn't completely believe that myself. This was the last strike. It was off to the crazy house for me. I guess it was time to get good at chess.

Green Gables was the name. It didn't look like a place for crazies on the outside. The cobblestone walls and overgrown trees were almost inviting. A tall door stood at the top of a short staircase like the entrance to a castle. A man in a white lab coat led me up to the door and stuck his key in the slot. He turned to me and smiled. "You're going to love it here. Don't think of this as the end, think of it as the beginning."

I shrugged. He turned back to the door, his smug smile still plastered on his face. He turned the key and the doors swung open. This was definitely a state of the art facility. At least in terms of aesthetics, the floors were bathed in marble and a beautiful glisten, and the walls were as white as the clouds in a bright summer sky. Nurses were scurrying about in perfect white uniforms behind desks with wide screen monitors.

We continued to the dormitories. Here I would find my room mates. This is where the insane people were housed, insane people like me. I peeked into some of the rooms as we passed them. There were two beds that were practically cots, one on either side of the room. There was a dresser next to each one. Otherwise, the rooms were completely empty. There was a person sitting in one, a skinny girl looking at the floor. She looked quite miserable. Even seeing how glorious the facilities were here, we were people with problems, and not even living in Heaven could make some of us happy. I was hoping I would find a way to enjoy these luxuries.

We made it to a door marked 111. The man knocked on the door and waited for a moment.

"You can come in bro!"

He turned to me. "Rick is a funny character. He is pretty smart and has a good sense of humor. I have a feeling you two will be getting along great." He pushed the door open. I saw Rick, a blonde haired, thin kid who was probably a little bit taller than me. He had a big smile on his face.

"Is this my new roommate?"

"Yes it is," the man in the white coat said.

"Boss! It's so boring in here; it's going to be awesome having a roommate! This is gonna be just like college, just less tests and homework and more partying!" He cheered. He seemed very excited to see me.

"Well I'm all about partying," I replied, trying to keep the excitement going.

He smiled at me warmly. The man in the white coat turned to me. "I'm going to send the nurse in for you so you can get acquainted. You two play nice okay?" We each nodded. He left the room, and I do say in a very trustworthy manner. I was surprised by how respectfully he treated us, considering our potential mental states.

"I'm Rick," he said.

"Adam."

"So what are you in for?" Rick asked me.

"Suicide attempt. You?"

"Same. I think you're going to find that that's how most of us ended up here." He came close to my face. "This place may look like a dream come true, but it's far from it. There is a quiet Hell here. You'll wish you could escape in a few weeks. You're a child in the hands of the nurses here, especially ours. Her name is Candy, and she's a cow. She's big and fat, and she keeps us weak. Nobody here can stand up to her. And so we sit here, day after day, while she manhandles us and keeps us in line. You'll never feel like a man with her around." He pulled back and glanced at the door. "I think she's coming. Go to your bed, quick."

I moved back to my side of the room and put down my stuff. I was unsure of what to think of Rick's warning. Sure, he was a probably a bit off, but I would be living here, so was he right about the nurse who would be taking care of me? I had always had a problem with authority, and nurses, I felt, would be my new enemy. But that's a crazy way to look at it. Then again, I was officially a crazy person, and was in no position to judge those around me, or even myself, with any sense of sanity. I would just have to try my best to cooperate and feel things out.

There was a knock on the door. "Am I ok to come in?"

"Yes Candy," Rick said, obediently.

The door opened, and a large woman entered. I guess Rick was at least partially right. She was huge. She must have been almost six feet tall and somewhere around 300 pounds. To be fair though, she carried a lot of that weight in her chest and her ass. Her top wasn't exactly low cut, but from what little skin I could see, she was holding some serious breasts in there. Her bottom half was also quite wide. Her chest bounced up and down with every step she took, as did her curly blonde hair. She had piercing blue eyes, and a name tag labeled Candy.

"Hi sweetie, my name is Candy. I'm the nurse for this floor. What's your name?"

She had a very sweet voice. "I'm... Adam."

She leaned forward, displaying a mountain of cleavage. Her large breasts were now threatening to explode out of her top. I had to be careful to not get caught staring, but it was really quite distracting. I tried to shake myself loose. "Ok, hi Adam. I'm going to fill out this form with you okay? Will you help me?"

I could sense some babying in her tone. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, except that maybe Rick was right. "Of course, I can answer anything."

"Thank you," she said, smiling. She pulled out a clip board. "I need your height, weight, allergies, and anything else you want me to know about you."

"I'm 5'6", 135 pounds, no allergies, and I'm pretty simple."

Candy scribbled all that down. "Okay, I like a simple boy. Is there anything I can get you before I go?"

I shook my head.

"Okay, well I'll notate all of this in my computer. I'll be seeing you soon cutie!" she said as she turned to leave. Her ass was huge. Whether I wanted to or not, I knew I would be seeing a lot of her.