Our Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
A boy lives in a psych ward with a BBW Nurse.
1.3k words
4.03
54.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first day had been a nice, relaxing change of pace. Green Gables was one of the nicest places I had ever seen. The facility was one of the nicest places I had ever seen. I was beginning to think those Tylenol pills had worked and I wound up in heaven. My room mate, Rick, seemed like a cool enough guy, and we appeared to have a lot in common, including reasons for being here. The surroundings had pulled me in, to the point where I was optimistic about the future, for the first time in my life.

The next morning, when I woke up, I got dressed and headed to the cafe for breakfast. The smell of breakfast wafting through the air warmed my nostrils as when I opened the door. I had always been a fan of my mother's cooking, but the delectable foods in my immediate vicinity could easily serve as a close second. French toast, pancakes, biscuits, everything was there, like a buffet in my dreams. We were so lucky to be here, where so many clearly cared for our happiness. I only wondered if people got sick of such treatment; I would certainly meet some new people today.

I grabbed a little bit of everything and found a seat. I was apparently early, and there were not a whole lot of people in here yet. It was probably for the better; I was going to town on all of this amazing food and I probably looked like some kind of food obsessed monster. I heard the door swing open and I saw a girl enter the cafeteria. She was skinny, with brown hair. She looked a bit snooty, and she only grabbed one french toast. Her eyes met mine, and, after filling up a cup with water, she made her way to my table.

"Can I sit here?"

I looked up at her. She was a very pretty girl. "Of course. I'm Adam."

She sat down, sliding her tray on the table. "I'm Stephanie. You must be new here. I haven't seen you here before."

"Yeah, I just showed up yesterday. I absolutely love it here! It's such a nice place."

She scoffed. "This place is miserable. The staff is full of idiots, the food is garbage, and our nurse is a cow."

"You mean Candy? She seemed really nice. I mean I only just met her and all but-"

"Ugh, she's the worst. She's always forcing me to eat and telling me I need to gain weight. These people don't realize I'm happy with being thin. I'd rather be skinny than be a big titted cow like Candy. I swear each one of those things is bigger than a basketball. They probably have their own magnetic pull."

I could sense some hostility in her voice. There was some kind of hatred boiling in her seemingly cold heart. Piecing the clues together, I assumed she suffered from some kind of eating disorder. I always felt I was unqualified to guess at what they were. There were the usuals: anorexia, bulimia, over eating. However, I understood that I was a dumb kid that knew nothing, so I shouldn't be diagnosing others.

"That sucks," I said, trying to sound sympathetic but not attacking anyone. "I guess I'd have to get to know these people better. You look perfectly fine to me, it seems weird that they would try to force you to eat."

"See, you get it!" she said, now worked up into a frenzy. "Look, I have some classes, so I gotta run. We gotta hang out sometime. Tomorrow?"

"I can't imagine I have anything booked for that day, so sounds great," I said, chuckling. She smiled at me and walked away, her little frame going with her.

The rest of my day was fun. I was introduced to some of the other patients in a few different classes. I wasn't forced to reveal my problems yet, but I was starting to feel like that didn't even matter. We were all there with our issues, and nothing was going to hide that we were imperfects. At least Green Gables was set up to welcome us in such a supportive way. The day was just more positive reinforcement, a statement of how much better of a place I was in.

I had turned in for the day, refreshed and in a really good mood. Rick and I talked briefly. He mentioned that Candy was coming in later to give him a massage and read him a story. He laughed when he said it. I was starting to get the impression that he was not totally on the up and up, but it was entertaining enough that I wasn't too worried about it.

I got under the blankets and waited. The door opened shortly there after and Candy walked in. I pretended to be asleep.

"Hey Ricky," I heard Candy say. She sat down on a stool she brought in. I opened my eyes and looked at her from behind. Her butt was huge, her big cheeks each hanging wide off of either side of the stool. Her skirt was straining to contain it.

"Hi mommy," I heard him say. Well that was weird. I could see his face from the side of her big ass. He gave me a wink. He moaned loudly as she gave him a back massage. "Be gentle with me mommy."

After about twenty minutes, she was apparently done. "Ricky, are you ready for your story?"

"Yes, mommy, can you hold me while you read it to me?"

She gave a chuckle and a sigh. "Okay dear." She scooped him up and cradled him like a baby. My eyes grew wide watching her turn in a 90 degree angle. She didn't even break a swear. Rick rested on her lap, her large right breast hovering precariously over his head. There was no way they could see each others faces. She was wearing her white nurse uniform again, but I will say that there was more cleavage than last time. Stephanie may have been right, her boobs were gigantic. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have been surprised if they did work like a tractor beam. I will admit they had some kind of pull on my eyes. I was a male, flesh and blood, and most of that blood was rushing to one of my lower extremities. Ricky reached up and touched her right breast (covered of course).

When she was done with the book, she held him a little longer. He tried climbing up her bosom a little further, and she helped him up, resting his head on her boob. "I need you to go to sleep now Ricky, okay?"

"Yes mommy," he said.

She laid him down on the bed and pulled his blanket over him. "Good night." And she walked away, or at least out of my view from inside the blanket. I closed my eyes, getting ready to go to sleep, when I heard my name. "Adam."

My eyes opened. There in front of me were Candy's boobs, bulging in her tight white blouse. Gravity was trying to pull them to the floor, it seemed. I had the sudden urge to jump in and make camp, but I resisted. "Yeah," I said, pretending to be tired.

"Mind coming with me?" she asked in her sweet voice.

"Sure, want me to-"

With that, she lifted me up, pulling me out of my blankets in the process. Her strength was incredible. In the blink of an eye, I was hanging over her shoulder. "I know you were awake. I think we need to have a little chat, little boy."

"Umm, yes ma'am."

"Good." She marched out of the room and closed the door behind her. I had no idea what was going on.