Our Own Little World

Story Info
Seniors get started swinging.
2.7k words
4.38
65.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I wish to thank the many that have written to say you've thought of starting your own local seniors swinging group. I wish you well in this adventure. We seniors have to have a place to enjoy ourselves in these "Golden years"

To the two ladies that have been writing I think you're on the right path. I'm a widow also and yes, I see no reason you should not have as much fun as you can as long as you can. However, I think you should keep your friends to those over fifty-five. Just an idea. I think you will fine it safer and with less demands. Seniors are less pushy and more lay back.

*

It was not my idea but when I first heard of it, I had a problem with the moral side of this kind of group. Two of my dearest life long friends Jake and his wife Mary Ann were sitting by their pool one afternoon when I look over the fence and said "Hi."

Jake called back for me to come on over as it was time for cocktails. Mary Ann got up from her lounge to come over and unlock the gate between our two properties. Jake and my Robert had been friends since high school and when we bought this lot thirty years ago the fence was one of the first things to go up and we've always had this gate with locks on both sides. Robert always said "Fences make good neighbors."

I plopped down in a lounge while Mary Ann poured me a glass of clear liquid with ice.

Jake said "Silver; we've been approached by some of our friends to join a seniors group.

We've been talking and we're not sure about it. We've been wondering if you've heard anything about it."

I looked at Jake wondering what the hell he was talking about. I said to Mary Ann "Does Jake always talk in riddles or does he have something to say." Of course I was being sarcastic as I've known Jake all my life.

Mary Ann said "Sil; some of the seniors around here seemed to be bored with life the status quo and what to start a group to add some spice to their love lives. Judi and Bill Watts have suggested several of their friends want to start swinging. You know have sex in the open as a group. What do you think?"

My first reaction was to say "You've got to be shit-ing me!"

Jake laughed and said "Not at all. Judi came by a few days ago and said they were going to a meeting with three other married couples that wanted to "Get it on" as she said.

I was somewhat shocked and took a long slip on my drink. Gin is not my favorite but it will do to let this sift through my little pea brain. I was still in denial about the whole thing but Jake and Mary Ann were not laughing.

I asked, "Who are the others?"

Mary Ann said "We're not sure but you know that Judi and Bill are close to Doc. Martin and is wife Carol. I would think they would be involved. Of course the Bells, Tom and Sally have always been kind of free sprits. Tom is retired now and only has a few horses out at their place to keep him busy."

Jake said "If we've guessed correctly that would make three coupes and if we join it will be eight people in all and all in their sixties. Except Judi I think she is a little younger. We are just not sure how we feel about it but on the other hand we find the idea rather intriguing."

I looked at Mary Ann and she hunched her shoulders and smiled. I could not believe what I was hearing. I looked at Jake and remembered he has always been a slay old dog. He's been sniffing around my backdoor for years. Maybe now that Robert has passed Jake thinks I need his service.

I said "I can not believe you guys are serious. However, even if you are why are you telling me. I'm no longer part of a couple. This group looks like they are all married. I'd be like a third person on a hot date."

Mary Ann said "True. But Jake thinks you would fill a tiny gap in this group."

I looked at Mary Ann and then Jake. I raised an eyebrow and gave him the evil eye.

Jake smiled and said "Doc. Martin's wife Carol is confined to a wheel chair so there might be an opening for a single lady ... such as yourself."

Mary Ann refreshed my drink and I let this all sink in. I said "When are you guys going to give them your answer? Also have you talked to this group about me? Have any of then suggested there be an extra women to kind of make up for Carol's lack of activity."

Mary Ann said "Judi called this morning and the idea of an extra girl was brought up. Judi suggested you as the extra single not us."

I laughed aloud and said "That was Bills idea. I let him get to first base way back the summer after we graduated. He was working for my father as a painter and well it was a hot summer night and it was only once. You know how those things happen. So I bet it was Bill's idea and not Judi's.

Jake said "I for one like the idea and if it ever come up for a vote I'll vote Yes."

Mary Ann looked at her husband and said "Sil; you know Jake has wanted you for the last twenty years. He's just a dirty old man. Don't worry about him."

I laughed again. I realized I was laughing a lot as Mary Ann filled my glass again. Jake was leaning back in his lounge as I looked at him he reached down and lifted the leg of this swimming trunks. I let him flash me as his manhood came into sight. I said "Mary Ann will you keep Jake under control."

Mary Ann said "In all our years of marriage that is one thing I've never been able to do. Let him have his fun. Besides if you've seen one you've seen them all." She laughed and then said "I remember how wild we all were that summer all of us kids went up to Lake Bottleneck. I remember one night in particular when you, I and Marie Grossman had a few too many and those boys from the college came over from the other side of the lake." Mary Ann was bringing back memories from so long ago. I blushed and she licked her lips.

I shot her a bird and all three of us laughed.

Jake said "See how much fun it could be. Hell here we are laughing at ourselves just thinking of the silly things we did years ago. So my thought is why not have some fun at our ages. How much fun can we have?"

I let that sink in and Mary Ann said "I don't think we should limit our entertainment to going to a movie or a summer concert. Hell; why not do what we all enjoy anyway and do it with friends."

I will have to admit my brain was a bit fuzzy about now but I was seeing a side of life long friends I never knew existed. Mary Ann was Godmother to my daughter Joyce Ann. We went to school together and yes we did have a summer fling together once a thousand year ago. But she was talking about openly having sex with our friends.

I thought it would have been Jake that would have lead the way down this path of lust. But now I was not so sure.

Jake stood and went to refill the pitcher leaving us alone for a few minutes.

My speech was not quite what it normally was but I said "Mary Ann you want to join the group don't you? What am I missing here? Is Jake not enough for you after all these years? I've never known you to stray so what is this all about?

She looked at me beamed from ear to ear and said "I just what to have some fun before I get too old to enjoy life anymore. Besides Jake and I have not been in the sack for over a month and I'm horny as hell. I think some of those guys will enjoy what I have to offer. I'm sorry Silver; but it just sounds like fun to me."

I said "How can all these people justify doing this. They all go to the same church. There is a moral side to this and of course what if it gets out and the others from the church fine out."

Mary Ann said "Fuck them let them find there own group and let us to our own favorite vices."

I said "Mary Ann you're drunk. But I have to admit you have a point. I've been a little lonesome lately and a man would fill a need. I'm not looking for a relationship but a little sex might be nice."

Mary Ann said "I knew you'd see it our way."

I said "You mean your way. How on earth did you get Jake to go along with it? I cannot imagine him watching you having sex with another man. Don't you think he would get jealous?"

Mary Ann laughing said "I think he would be having so much fun he'll not have time to worry about me."

I laughed saying "I guess you're right."

Jake reappeared and filled our glasses. He said "Right about what?"

Mary Ann said "Silver thinks you'd get jealous if you say with another man. I told her you'd be having too much fun on your own to worry about me."

Jake said "Now that you mention it I think if would be exciting to watch you getting screwed. I think the whole idea of swinging openly is exciting." Jake looked at me and said "Silver what do you think? Do you find the idea of having sex in front of other exciting?"

I said "Every once in a while Robert and I would roll play and some times we'd pretend others were watching us and we found that to be exciting. But of course we never did."

Jake said "See I knew others do the same thing in the privacy of their own bedrooms. I just think it would be fun."

Mary Ann said "One way to find out. Silver would you like to join Jake and I in our bedroom just to see how we all feel?"

I wondered how I got roped in to this. I was just here visiting old friends not to become a part of their lust and sex filled world. I was just an observer not a participant. I spilled my drink as Jake and Mary Ann hugged me and pushed me toward the glass door in to the house.

Every thing from there on was kind of blurry. I was standing in the center of the Trout's bedroom watching Mary Ann pull Jake's swim trunks down. She grabbed his cock and before I knew what was going on Mary Ann was on her knees with Jake's cock in her mouth. I watched her doing her level best to bring Jake to a full erection and it looked like it was working. I kind of felt left out, horny and needful.

Jake said "Silver. Come join us."

My feet did not move. I watched Jake's cock disappear and then reappear as if magic. I cried out. "I know where it goes. You're not fooling me."

Mary Ann pulled her mouth of Jake's cock and shook it at me. She was waving it at me laughing with Jake's cock in her hand. She said "Come Silver, come see how much fun it is."

I watched Jake's cock get bigger and bigger. No; that was not right it was not getting bigger it was getting closer and closer. But Jake was not moving. I was moving. I was moving closer and then I was there next to my dearest friend Mary Ann. She was so generous she offered me Jake's cock.

She said "Sil, take it. Take it in your mouth. Jake loves to have his cock sucked. Suck it for him."

I gagged the first time Jake pushed his cock all the way back into my throat. I was thinking "Mary Ann seems to be okay with this. Jake is okay with this so I guess it is Okay all around." I sucked moving my mouth back and forth on Jake's cock. How long had it been since I tasted a man's' cock. How long has it been since a man, a man what, what was going on? Oh my, my belt was coming loose, my jeans were being pulled off my hips. I was thinking this is so funny. Oops there goes my belt. My petty little belt with the silver thingies on it. Where was my belt? Where did my jeans go? Jake; why are you moving your hips faster?"

I heard a voice say "Don't cum in her mouth."

I thought "Why not."

The salty strong tasting fluid filled my mouth. I knew what that was. I laughed "I knew."

I was jerking forward. I was being pushed into Jake's cock as he cum in my mouth. Something was pushing me from behind. I laughed. I knew what that was. "I knew."

Mary Ann said "Fuck her; give her a good fuck she needs it."

I thought "Mary Ann you can not fool me I know who you're talking about. You're talking about me. Some one was fucking me from behind. Wow, this is fun; a cock in my mouth and another in me from behind. How much fun is this?"

That was all I remembered. I don't know if it was the drunker stupor I was in allowed me to continue to run the gauntlet through this sick sex session and to be used by whomever. Or if I really did pass out. Either way I woke later sitting in a recliner covered with a blanket. I was naked underneath. Slowly I found my sight and blinked into the dim light. My head felt like it was ready to burst. My eyes were sensitive to even this dim light. It took me while to see there were figures sitting around the room also naked.

A squeaky voice said "Silver how are you feeling?"

I recognized that voice it was Carol. Doc. Martin's wife. My eyes adjusted to see Carol in her wheelchair next to me. She was also naked. Nothing made any sense. I felt so sick.

Several cups of coffee and an hour of talk and I was filled in. I had enjoyed sucking Jake off and told Mary Ann to invite the group over. I don't remember this and it did not sound like me. But here we were all gathered in one room all naked talking about what had brought all of us together.

Age, timing, boredom and an over abundance of deeply lustful thoughts that leaked from each of us pouring out like spilled blood.

I was welcome into the group as the only single and so it started our little group in our little world. By the way Carol was the receiver of a lot semen. Whenever the guys were about to cum they would pull out and give Carol a chance to enjoy a mouth full. Later Carol suggested she be bent over a arm of a chair or sofa and fucked in the ass. That seemed to work fine also.

Enough for this ... We're all seniors doing together what we cannot do alone. In a group its more exciting, adds a great amount of spice to the married one's lives and I get to go home smiling when its over and still only do laundry for one.