Our Path to Swapping

Story Info
Kate and Dan take their first steps towards swapping.
4.5k words
4.38
85.6k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go grab lunch, Kate."

"OK, that would be great, Crystal. Just give me a moment to grab my purse and we can head out."

We had just finished a meeting with a client that was negotiating the purchase of a large high-rise property in downtown Austin. The counter offer that the seller had made was rather high and we had worked on developing our strategy for closing the deal at what we felt would be a reasonable price for our client. I felt good about the work that we had gotten through, though I was aware that I had left Crystal to carry much of the load as I mulled over some personal issues that were troubling me.

Crystal is a little older than me and, as well as being a good friend, is also my managing partner and mentor at Atkins, Smith and Jenkins, a large law firm handling commercial property transactions. We've worked together for nearly seven years and she was actually the partner responsible for recruiting me into the firm. We both loved working with the other and had become very close over the years.

As well as being a first-class attorney, Crystal has the looks to turn heads wherever she goes. Even though she is pushing forty she has managed to stay slim and attractive and has a tight cheerleader body that I'm sure every woman in the office envies and every red-blooded male desires. This, combined with her thick mane of blonde hair, the sweetest smile you can possibly imagine and her sultry southern accent mean that she is a package that can only be described as a forty-year-old blonde bombshell!

"How is Dan doing with that new project?" Crystal asked as we descended in the elevator.

"God, it's keeping him so busy. Last week he didn't come home before 8:30 PM and he was constantly tired and grumpy. I haven't had any sex in almost three weeks and I'm getting tired of it!"

We walked a couple of blocks to a Sushi bar that we both enjoy and luckily found a table almost immediately.

Crystal looked at me quizzically, "You seemed a little distracted during our meeting, Kate. Is everything OK? Is Dan's project impacting on your relationship?"

"Well, yes but that's not what was distracting me this morning." I leaned a little closer and lowered my voice a little, "It is to do with Dan though. About a month ago, after the last time we made love, he asked me if I ever wondered what it would be like to have another guy fuck me. I was shocked! I mean, I know that I was a virgin when I met Dan and he was my first but I have never honestly thought of cheating on him. I told him that I had never imagined such a thing and that he was the only man that I had ever wanted."

"I was angry, Crystal. My mind immediately started wondering if his question was a prelude to him telling me that he was bored with me after eight years of marriage. However, he just looked at me and said 'Oh, come on Kate, I know that you must have fantasized about having someone different at least once or twice. Look, I love you and I certainly love the sex that we have but that doesn't keep me from imagining what it would be like to have my cock buried in another woman's pussy.'"

That response ramped up my anger. "That is a really horrible thing to say to the woman who has shared your bed for the past ten years. I'm going to sleep now - think yourself lucky that you're not sleeping in the guest room. Good night."

"The next morning we both treated the conversation as if it had never happened. I hoped that it was just a moment of wild fantasy on Dan's part and that he would forget all about the idea as we got on with our lives."

Kate frowned at me. "Have you discussed it with him since he brought it up?"

"Of course, Crystal. We couldn't ignore something like that. But every time we talk about it he simply says that perhaps we should give it a try and see how it works out."

"I've asked him if he truly wants to watch another man fucking me and all he says is that he would likely find it very erotic and a real turn on. He also tells me that he loves me deeply but that he would enjoy having another woman if I would allow it. "

"So what are you going to do?" Crystal asked.

"I'm really not sure. I've admitted to Dan that yes, the thought of being fucked by someone other than him, is erotic but that it has ever only been a fantasy for me. The reality of actually contemplating such an act in the real world is truly nerve-wracking to me."

Crystal looked at me for a moment and quietly said, "You know Kate, Dave and I have been swinging together for the past three years. We don't do it often, maybe two or three times a year, but when we do, it has always been an amazing experience for both of us."

I was in shock and I'm sure that it must have shown on my face.

"Wait...you and Dave have sex with other couples!. You're kidding me, right? How can that be? You're both respected attorneys!"

Crystal laughed. "Respected attorneys have sex lives too, Kate! The two of us discussed it for a long time before we took the plunge but we are both very happy with what it has done for our relationship. We have never been closer than we have in the past few years."

Crystal had met Dave while she was a cheerleader on the college cheer squad. Dave was one of the wide receivers; his six-foot frame, 185 pounds of solid muscle and a sharp, calculating mind had quickly drawn her in and they were an inseparable couple after just a few weeks of dating. They had married a few years after each of them completed law school. He was a fun guy to be around, always a gentleman, and usually cracking jokes in his loud, booming voice.

She told me that she and Dave generally played with other couples at their lake house over a weekend. The house is in a secluded location and has a hot tub that they often use to get intimate activities under way.

"It's a great way to get everyone truly relaxed and ready for a little fun!" she said before

looking at her watch. "I have a one thirty call with Paul Ambrose so we need to be getting back. However Dave and I would love to introduce you to the lifestyle so please give it some thought and discuss it with Dan."

My mind was still reeling from Crystal's disclosure and I simply managed to stammer an "Eh...I will."

Crystal smiled and said "Oh, and there is one other thing that you should know if you decide that swapping with Dave and I would be fun. You know what they say about black guys being exceptionally well hung? Well, Dave confirms that that old adage to be true!"

I gaped at her revelation regarding Dave, shivering inwardly as a mental vision of Dave above me, his huge cock nudging the entry to my pussy, filled my mind.

"You mean...Oh my god, how big is he?" I asked incredulously.

"I've actually never measured," she said with a laugh. "However I'm guessing that he is around nine inches when fully aroused. Let's just say that it took me quite a while to get used to accommodating him!"

"I know that he would love to spend some intimate time with you as he often comments on how attractive you are after we have been out together. And...," she said, with a small blush growing on her face, "I'd love an opportunity to explore Dan!"

With that, we both stood and began to make our way back to the office. My pussy was tingling and I couldn't wait to tell Dan about our conversation. I knew that he would be turned on and that I could expect a good fucking from him this evening, for the first time in quite a few weeks. That thought made my pussy tingle even more!

Dan knew that his luck was in that night when I exited the bathroom wearing my favorite emerald green chemise. The color complements my long, flowing red hair and light green eyes and the see-through lace on the plunging front perfectly veils my 34C breasts. I love how the satin material drapes across my waist and hips leaving my long, tanned legs on display.

Dan looked at me,"God, you look so damn sexy in that, Kate. Every time you wear it I remember just what a lucky man I am."

I smiled sexily at him. He was definitely aroused since I could clearly see that a large tent had formed at the front of his boxers. I crossed the room and lay beside him on the bed, idly caressing his chest as I drank in his, fresh from the shower, manly smell. His fingers were tracing small circles on the soft, silky skin of my back and I felt myself becoming moist as I thought of them caressing my pussy.

"I had lunch with Crystal today, babe. She sends her love."

"Oh, business discussions or just a social lunch?" Dan responded.

"Mainly social. We got talking about the conversations that we have been having about introducing others into our relationship."

As I said this, I reached into his boxers and clasped my fingers around Dan's thick shaft. He groaned softly as I stroked him a few times.

"She shocked me by revealing that she and Dave opened up their sex lives a few years ago and have actually been seeing other couples now and then. She even said that she would love an opportunity to fuck you!"

Dave's fat cock literally expanded in my hand as I said this!

"Oh God, She really said that?" Dan groaned. "I'd love to get laid by her, she has such a sexy body."

I could tell that he was imagining that it was Crystal's hand rather than my own that was slowly sliding up and down his rock hard shaft. After a few moments, he said, "Baby, I need you to suck my cock."

I smiled as I pulled his boxers down, freeing his rigid pole and watching as it sprang upwards. I got on my knees, head hovering above the thick, angry looking head of his cock, and softly licked away the bead of pre-cum that had formed on his tip. Caressing his balls, I lifted his shaft and allowed my tongue to lick all the way down to the base, drawing a low groan from his lips. I then covered his head with my lips and started to swirl my tongue around it as my hand pumped his shaft. His breathing became a little ragged.

"Mmmmmm, seems that you like that darling." I said as I stroked and sucked his iron rod.

"You know, Crystal said that Dave is huge when he is aroused. If we decide to go through with swapping you are going to hear me scream when Dave has me. My legs will be spread wide and he will be pounding me with nine inches of black meat! Are you going to be ok with that?"

"Yes, baby...I want to see you enjoying yourself with another man." he panted as I began bobbing my head on his cock.

Dan sports about six and a half inches and over the years I have learned how to take his entire length into my throat. He usually doesn't last too long when I do that, especially when I caress and squeeze his balls as I was doing just then. It wasn't a surprise then, that after a couple of minutes I felt his balls tense and his cream begin to spurt into the back of my throat. He groaned loudly as his cock convulsed, filling my mouth with his cum, which I eagerly swallowed. After licking him clean, I moved up the bed and kissed him deeply, letting him taste his cum on my mouth.

"I'm not agreeing to swap with them right now, darling. However, I can see that you are incredibly turned on by the prospect of Dave fucking me and, truth be told, the idea of it is exciting to me as well. I guess I should tell Crystal tomorrow that we are interested in talking about what a weekend of swapping with them might be like."

"I love you, Kate." Dan responded and followed up with a deep, passionate kiss that took my breath away.

The next morning I messaged Crystal and asked whether she had time to have coffee with me a little later. She quickly responded in the affirmative and we arranged to meet in the Starbucks in the lobby of our office at 10:15 am. I was, of course, nervous about what my conversation with Crystal might lead to but I pushed the nerves aside and resolved to at least being open to the idea of swapping.

We both ordered cappuccinos' and found a quiet spot in the lobby where we could talk. Crystal, as usual, looked amazing; blue silk blouse, grey skirt, and long legs encased in black stockings. Suddenly I realized that I was attracted to her as well and I wondered whether she and I might end up playing together at some point. I made a mental note to sound her out about whether she had ever been with a woman.

"I told Dan about our lunch conversation yesterday." I said quietly. "He is into the idea and wants to move ahead, however, I still have reservations that I need to resolve before we go any further."

Crystal was sympathetic. "I understand, Kate. It's a huge step and one that you shouldn't take lightly. You need to understand what would be entailed in spending the weekend with Dave and I and then talk about how the both of you might feel afterward. Why don't you and Dan come to dinner on Saturday and we can answer any questions that either of you has? We'll keep it low-key and agree that nothing is going to happen between us that evening."

I smiled at Crystal, "Thank you. I appreciate you being sympathetic and agreeing to take things at my pace. I'm excited at the thought of being with Dave but just don't want there to be any impact on my relationship with Dan. I still love him as much as I did on the day that we married."

"I think that being with another couple will likely take your relationship to another level, Kate. At least, that's what happened with us. The level of trust and bonding that develops allows you to feel secure in talking with your partner about almost anything. I've never felt more in love with Dave than I do right now."

We drank our coffee and talked office life and politics for a few minutes before heading back to our respective offices. Once there, I texted Dan and told him that Crystal and I had talked and that we were invited to their place on Saturday evening. I added a "just to discuss the idea!!" to the end of the text to emphasize that there would be no swapping that night.

Saturday evening rolled around quickly, and six pm found Dan watching me intently as I got myself ready. Though I had no intention of having sex that evening, at least not with Dave or Crystal, I still wanted to look and feel sexy. I donned my sexiest black bra and panty set and chose a little black dress that showed off my breasts. Black thigh high's completed the ensemble. I took care in applying my makeup to obtain just the right effect, classy but sexy.

"OK, I'm ready." I said to Dan applying some light perfume to my neck and breasts.

Dan looked at me, unconsciously licking his lips. "You look fantastic baby. I doubt that Dave will be able to keep his hands off you."

I scowled at him, "We are going to have a nice dinner with them and talk! Nothing is going to happen this evening," I said frostily.

Thirty minutes later Dan pulled into Crystal and Dave's driveway. They have a beautiful home in a gated community that is surrounded by lakes. One or other of them had obviously seen us arrive as the front door opened almost immediately and Crystal stepped out to greet us. She was wearing a short silver and black, sparkly, dress that emphasized her curves and looked truly amazing on her. Her thick blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders and her make up was applied immaculately. I knew immediately that Dan would be smitten by her.

I kissed Crystal's cheek in greeting, but Dave, who was following close behind, swept me up in a tight hug and took the liberty of brushing his lips softly against mine as he held me for a few moments longer than was strictly necessary. He took another moment to absorb my body with his eyes, grinned wickedly, and whispered that I looked absolutely stunning.

Taking me by the hand, he led me into the house with Crystal following. She was talking animatedly with Dan about how long it was since they had seen each other and how nice it was for us all to be together again. I had missed the way in which Crystal greeted Dan but I was pretty sure from the look on his face that it was a little more than he had expected from his wife's boss. His hand was on the small of her back, just above her ass, as they walked into the room together.

Dave served everyone drinks and the conversation flowed back and forth between all of us, however, it would be hard to deny that there was a very large elephant sitting at the edge of the room, which we were all choosing to ignore for the time being.

Crystal served a light meal of spaghetti carbonara combined with a green salad. Dave had selected a couple of bottles of fine wine to accompany the food and we were soon all talking loudly about our latest vacations and projects. Then, taking advantage of a slight lull in the conversation, Dave took the initiative.

"Crystal tells me that you guys are interested in stepping out and exploring the boundaries of your relationship. I have to say that, for Crystal and I, the experience has been transformative. Yes, it is intensely erotic to fuck someone other than your partner for a weekend, however, the real prize is the enhanced relationship that results for each couple."

He smiled lovingly at Crystal as he said this and then, looking straight at me, he continued.

"Kate, you look so gorgeous and sexy tonight that any man would need to be certifiable not to want you and I'm certainly not one of them! However, I know that you have reservations so why don't we talk them through and see where we end up."

I looked around the table, noting the others waiting patiently for me to express my concerns. There was a tension in the air, a tension that was relieved a little when what I assumed to be Crystal's foot, began to softly caress my leg.

"I'll summarize it like this." I said. "I'm not experienced sexually, Dan is my first and only lover, so I'm apprehensive that I won't be able to fulfill Dave's expectations. I'm also concerned about what the experience of being with someone else might do to our relationship in the days and weeks after. What if Dan is no longer satisfied with me or falls for Crystal?"

"I have no expectations other than all four of us enjoying a loving and sensual weekend together, Kate. If the atmosphere that we create leads to us sharing ourselves then all the better, however, please believe me when I say that there will no pressure from either Crystal or I for things to go further than you ever feel comfortable with. As for what you might feel afterward, I can only repeat that the experience drew Crystal and I closer rather than driving us apart."

Crystal was smiling lovingly at Dave for providing this reassurance. Then, turning to Dan, she said "Dan, how are you feeling right now? How do you feel about Dave and Kate being together?"

A huge, shit-eating grin lit up Dan's face. "You are an exceptionally beautiful woman, Crystal and I'm eagerly looking forward to exploring your sexy body and mind. As for Kate and Dave, I've already told Kate how turned on I'll be hearing and seeing them together. For me, it's just a question of when we can all fit a weekend at the lake house!into our schedules"

Clearly, I was outnumbered and was the only one that needed a little push for our swapping weekend to become a reality.

"Dave, why don't you and Kate go light a few candles in the lounge and put on a little mood music that will help us all relax a little. Dan and I will clean up here and join you in a bit."

Dave smiled and held his hand out to me. "Great idea! Kate, will you join me?"

My heart was pounding and my mind racing. I knew that this was the moment of truth and that I couldn't prevaricate any longer. I knew that what would likely happen if I allowed myself to be alone with Dave. Trembling a little, I decided to go with the flow and reached out to grasp Dave's hand.

"It would be my pleasure." I said in a wavering voice.

Dan looked at me and silently mouthed an "I love you" towards me. My legs were a little shaky as I allowed Dave to lead me through the house to their large lounge. He busied himself with candles and music while I sat nervously on one of the sofas.

12