Our Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right hand started to rub up and down Laura's back, feeling the gentle bumps of her spine, the silky feel of her hair on the back of my hand, and subconsciously taking note of the fact that she was braless. I had known it before, but feeling it made it more real. She pressed her body closer to mine and I could feel the warm softness of her breast pressing against my ribs. She laid her head on my shoulder and we watched the storm in a trance, finally snapping out of it when the hail finally petered out. The parking lot was littered with leaves and broken limbs being washed away by the torrent of rain still falling from the sky.

The last light finally faded away and everything was dark, except for the strobe flashes of lightning, no where as frequent as the earlier storm, but more than enough to see the ravaged landscape of the parking lot.

I turned to face her, and I felt her arms slip around my back. Her warm breasts pressed against my chest and I was acutely aware about her. I could smell the lingering scent of the shampoo she used in her long hair. I could smell the warm, subtle scent of her skin, her own scent, not one bought in a store. I felt my cock start to fill with blood, swelling and thickening, growing longer. I stepped back from her so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable, thinking I was trying to take advantage of her. She shifted her weight around as if to regain her balance, for a moment firmly pressing her mound against my hard-on. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and when I asked her why, she told me, "Jack, you've made me feel safe. For the first time in years I feel safe in a storm."

"Well what are old, wise neighbors for?" I asked, a big grin plastered on my face.

She pulled me a little closer and burrowed her face against my chest. "Stop it.. you aren't old ya know."

"Yeah?? I sure as hell feel like it, especially around young people like you."

Laura stuck her tongue out and kissed me on the cheek again. "I'm hungry," she said, heading for the kitchen. She had almost reached the kitchen when she stumbled over a bag of trash I had planned to take out before the storm started. She started to fall forward, but managed to twist as she fell and landed on her butt instead of her face.

"Oh shit! Are you alright?" I asked, reaching down to help her up. She grabbed my hands and stood up then reached around to rub her back.

"Yeah.. just banged up my back a little I think. If ya got a couple of aspirin I might take a couple of those.

"Sure thing.. grab a drink while I get 'em for ya."

Laura opened the fridge and grabbed a drink. I handed her the aspirin bottle and she swallowed a couple and giving thanks that the fridge had kept the drinks cool.

We rummaged around inside the refrigerator and found stuff for sandwiches and a couple of drinks. We ate by candlelight, sitting in the floor, and playing cards for a while. We played dominoes for a bit and then switched to backgammon. Finally about midnight or so, the last of the thunder and lightning faded out, although the rain was still pouring from the sky. I told Laura she was welcome to use my bed if she didn't want to get wet again, and she smiled and said thanks.

"But where are you going to sleep?" she asked.

"I've got an air mattress I bought a while back, in case I ever had company. I'll try it out tonight and you can take my bed."

I went and got the mattress out of the closet and started to inflate it while she sat and watched. Her hand moved up to her mouth to stifle a yawn and she told me she was going to bed. I reached down to help her up and she got up with an effort, grunting because her back was hurting again. I walked down the hall with her, my hand rubbing her lower back. I got some sheets out to put on my mattress and told her good night. She gave me another kiss on the cheek and a quick hug. I left her the flashlight and groped my way back to the mattress. I tossed the sheets on it and lay down. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

"Jack? Jack? Wake up..."

I woke up and rolled over, and saw Laura standing over me. Light was coming through the balcony door from the parking lot lights and gave her the resemblance of an angel or ghost standing there in the room. Her hair was in disarray, face puffy with sleepiness, and I thought she'd never looked more pretty.. and my cock thought she'd never looked more sexy. Sexy? Huh? Where had that come from? But it was true.

Then it hit me! She was standing the light coming from outside. I looked around and saw the clock on my VCR blinking. I sat up and dumbly said "Look.. we've got power."

Laura gave me a sleepy smile and nodded.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, watching her expression.

"Ah.. just looking for a couple more aspirin.. back is still a little sore."

I got up and started toward the kitchen. I heard Laura give a low groan and assumed her back had given her a bad time. I grabbed the bottle of aspirin and turned around to give it to her. As I did, I noticed for the first time that she was in just the shirt and boxers I had loaned her. I couldn't help but check her out and noticed her eyes flick up and down too. It was then my sleep fogged brain remembered that I was only wearing a pair of boxers myself.

I handed her the bottle, quickly checking to make sure my stiff rod wasn't poking out of the fly. It wasn't, but there was no way in hell I could cover up the fact that it was sticking out.

Laura swallowed the pills and squeezed her eyes shut, tilting her head back as she rubbed her back. Before I could think, I found myself offering to rub her back for her.

"Thanks... I could really use that," she told me.

I remembered that I had a bottle of massage oil, left over from my time with Elizabeth, and went to my bedroom, followed closely but Laura. Reaching into my closet, I pulled the bottle out and had a flash if inspiration.

"Since we have power, why don't ya check and see of the water is hot and take a shower first. It will help loosen your muscles some."

"Okay," Laura said sleepily.

While she took her shower, I put the bottle into some warm water to warm the oil up. I straightened the sheets and arranged the pillows so she could easily rest her head while I rubbed her back.

After about 20 minutes, she came out of the shower, her hair damp, and my shirt clinging to her warm, damp skin. I motioned for her to lay on the bed and she stretched out on her belly. Leaning over to the side of the bed, I retrieved the bottle of oil and poured some in my hand. I lifted the hem of the shirt and slid my hand under to start rubbing her back. After a couple of minutes it became obvious that this wasn't going to work. I pushed the shirt up as far as I could, while she lifted her body a little to allow the shirt to slide more freely. This gave me enough room to work on her lower back with both hands and she gave a contented sigh as I was working her back, from just below her shoulder blades to a few inches above her waist.

After a little while of this, she told me she wanted me to rub a bit higher.. her neck and shoulders were stiff and she thought I would do a good job of relaxing them. Her neck and shoulders weren't the only thing that was stiff. My rod had swollen to it's full 6 inch length and 2 inch width.

I tried to do her neck and shoulders, but the shirt was just in the way. Finally I had the great idea of pushing it up until she could slip her head out, leaving her neck and shoulders wonderfully bare.

My oiled hands worked the soft smooth skin of her neck and she groaned, a sound that carried contentment and maybe a note of excitement as well. The feel of my hands on her back and neck and shoulders was exquisite torture for my cock. It was throbbing and had worked it's way out of the fly of my boxers. I didn't notice until I leaned forward to get a little more oil and the tip rubbed against her leg. I froze for a moment, scared she might take I the wrong way, but she only asked why I had stopped. I told her I had to go to the bathroom for a minute and she murmured into the pillow that I better not be gone too long...

In the bathroom I took deep breath and tried to clear my head. My hand was unconsciously, squeezing my cock and my skin felt like it was on fire; my cock was throbbing and anting to do more than just massage her. It took a few minutes but I finally started to calm down a little bit. Just because giving her a massage had turned me into a raging ball of hormones, I had no real reason to believe she felt the same about me. My throat was dry with nervousness and I needed a drink. I checked to make sure my erection was covered up, no reason to make her think I was a pervert, then I quietly padded my way to the kitchen, after quickly looking into the bedroom to make sure she was still there. She was lying on her side, legs sprawled in different directions, and my boxers had bunched up around her leg, just showing me the bottom curve of her buttocks. She had pulled the shirt back down a bit, but I could still see the sexy curve of her lower spine. My throat became drier and I turned back toward the kitchen.

As I was swallowing the last of my Sprite, I heard Laura padding slowly up the hall toward the kitchen. I turned to toss the can in the trash, so I didn't see her come in. she slid up behind me and wrapped her hands around my waist pulling me closer. It was then that I realized she no longer had a shirt on. Her bare breasts grazed my back and she leaned back for a moment so just her hard nipples rubbed just below my shoulder blades. My cock gave a lurch and I groaned.

"That was for rubbing your hard-on against my leg," she whispered in my ear.

"Mmm... Laura... that was an accident ya know..?"

"Maybe, but... God I've been wanting to feel it since we were watching the hail," she said, her voice a throaty whisper full of longing and lust.

Her hands started sliding up and down my chest, then before I knew it her right hand had slid down my stomach and into the waistband of my boxers. Her fingers raked through my pubic hair before she firmly grasped my hard cock. Her thumb started flicking across the tip and it wasn't long before I felt her start to smear my pre-cum across the head of my dick.

I leaned back, feeling her breasts press hard into my back, and groaned and she continued to flick her thumb back and forth. I felt her warm breath on my back, then felt her give her head a toss, sending some of her long hair across my shoulder. The feel of her silky hair on my skin, and the feel her hand massaging my cock was pure heaven. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt her other hand slide down my body and start to play with my balls, then she bit my neck... along the back where it joined my shoulder. Up until that point I could have walked away... it would have been hard as hell, and I would have spent a long time masturbating thinking about it I feel sure.. but once she bit my neck it was all over. Her teeth sank deep into my muscle and I felt her tongue flick across the skin trapped between her teeth. I gave a low growl deep in my chest; half moan of need, half animal growl of lust.

My arms slipped around her waist and hers went around my neck. I looked into her eyes and asked "Why are you doing this with an old man like me?"

She looked in my eyes, "God Jack. You got any idea how many times you've had me hard and wet since I met you? Jesus... I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but after what that whore did to you, I knew ya needed time... hell.. after dealing with Bastard, I've been needing the same thing too..."

"But... why me?" I shook my head in disbelief, curious for her answer.

"Because ya didn't try to make a move on me? Because you gave me my own space? Because you've been a great friend? Lots of reasons... not sure of all of 'em myself to tell ya the truth."

I leaned forward and she did too, and our lips met in a soft kiss. Part full of friendship, part full of two lovers just discovering each other. The second kiss was more intense. Our tongues flicked out at practically the same moment and began dancing against each other, exploring each other's lips and teeth and tasting shared breaths.

My hands moved up to cup her face and I felt her hands slide down to shove my boxers to the ground. I stepped out of them and her hands started stroking my rod and sack once again. My hands slid down her back and into the back of the boxers she was wearing. I started squeezing her buttocks and as I did a low moan escaped her mouth. Her hands went up around my neck and her fingers tangled themselves in my hair. I pushed her underwear down and she pressed her mound against my sack and the underside of my cock.

I slid one hand around in front and started massaging her breasts. I pulled back long enough to look at her nipples standing out. The aureola were a sort of dusty rose color... not quite red. Her nipples stuck out nearly ¾ of an inch and were close to a ½ wide. I couldn't resist, I lowered my head and took the left one between my lips, sucking it, gently taking it between my teeth and flicking my tongue up and down across the tip, rolling it between my lips. My left hand slid between her thighs and the spngy softness of her pussy lips was soaking wet. I could feel her clit swollen long and hard and she gave a twitch as I flicked my fingers across it. I stopped kissing her breast and removed my hand. I grabbed my cock and slid down enough for it to slip between her legs and rub against her wet sex. She moaned in my mouth as the head made contact, grinding against her clit. I started to thrust my hips back and forth for a few minutes, bumping her clit with the head of my cock each time, and slowly working deeper between her labia, closer and closer to her vagina.

Laura pulled back and grabbed my hand, leading me toward the bedroom. When we got there, we stood at the foot of the bed hugging and kissing once more. She reached down and started rubbing my cock up and down against her little button. Her hands kneaded my ass, and mine reached up to tug and tweak her nipples, gliding over the soft warm skin of her breasts.

After a few minutes more of foreplay, she sat down on the foot of the bed and placed my cock between her tits. She pushed them together with her hands and started to slide up and down my shaft. My hands slid along the side of her face and into her long hair, massaging her scalp as she fucked my hard shaft with her soft tits. After a few minutes she stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth. Each time my cock slid up her cleavage, the head slid across her warm wet tongue and into her mouth. It felt wonderful, but it became even more intense when she stopped using her breasts and wrapped her lips around my shaft. Her right hand was pumping up and down my shaft and her tongue was doing wild things to the head. Her left hand slid over my balls and started to run the skin between my scrotum and anus. The tip of her finger teased back to my anus then came back to rub the sensitive skin just behind my balls. I couldn't take any more after this and an explosive orgasm hit, sending jets of my cum into her mouth. Some escaped from her lips and ran down my shaft, settling between her thumb and forefinger. I looked down and Laura smiled, lifting her hand to her mouth and licking it clean. She swallowed and gave my cock one final kiss.

"Oh fuck.... that was... damn.. I've never had a girl.." I said incoherently

"Swallow?" she asked teasingly. I nodded.

"Mm... well you never have to worry about that with me," she replied, giving me a sexy wink.

"Oh yeah? Do that too many times and you'll kill an old man," I told her

She reached around and smacked my butt, and I laughed, then pushed her back on the bed. I reached down and grabbed her right foot and lifted her leg.

"And what do you plan to do with that?" Laura asked.

"Oh don't you worry," I said, "you'll find out soon enough.

I started kissing up the inside of her leg, slowly working my lips farther and farther up. I started at her ankle and kissed my way up to her knee, then returned to her ankle. Each time I would go a little higher, sometimes kissing, and sometimes licking. When I was finally a few inches from her pussy, and I could see her clenched buttocks squirming on the bed, I put that leg down and started on her left leg.

I did the same thing to her left that I had done to her left. She was gripping the sheets in her fists and looking at me with glazed eyes. She closed her eyes for a moment as I once again neared her pussy, ready to feel more than my teasing kisses I'm sure... God knows I was ready for more.

When I stopped and made like I was going to kiss her other leg again, she grabbed my hair and told me in a quiet lust filled whisper/groan that I better not stop. I took one of her hands and kissed the inside of her wrist and told her not to worry.

I leaned back for a moment to enjoy the view. Her pussy was mostly shaved. The lips were absolutely bare, but she'd left a small triangle just about her clit. The hair was very fine, straight aand maybe an inch long at the most, and sparsely scattered over her mons. I knew that even if she didn't shave she wouldn't have a whole lot of hair there. I leaned forward, inhaling her scent.

My tongue flicked out and made contact with her clit. I gave her a light delicate flick, one that I'm sure felt more like a ghost's kiss than from a man getting ready to make his girl cum. The next flick was a little more firm, pressing a little harder against her swollen joy button. The third lick I think was torture from the moans she gave. I pressed my tongue hard against her clit then slowly dragged it up wards, the tip of my tongue curled into her pussy lips. When the tip finally hit the hood of her clitoris, she twisted her hips to one side and held my head in place. I looked up and saw her nipples poking into the air and slid my hands slowly up her belly as my lips kissed her pussy and my tongue flicked over her clit. Her hands slid up to hold mine in place over her breasts and it wasn't long before her hips were moving up and down, fucking her clit on my tongue. I slid my hands down and under her thighs curving around to spread her pussy open. I stuck my tongue in her hole for a moment then drug the tip of my tongue up to lightly caress her swollen pleasure node. I reached down with one hand to slip a couple of fingers inside her, and as I did her orgasm hit, lifting her hips off the bed for a moment, and squeezing my fingers with her pussy as if it was a fist... over and over.. squeeze... squeeze... squeeze... squeeze... squeeze... squeeze... squeeze... squeeze... slowly growing weaker. The whole time she was cumming, I could hear Laura gasping through her clenched teeth... "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck..."

I sat up and looked at her chest rising and failing as she panted, her orgasm having drained her for a moment. I slid up beside her and she turned around so her back was to me. I slid my arms around her and pressed my cock between the cheeks of her ass. She nestled back against me and wiggled her hips. I bit the back of her neck and she moaned.

"Mmm... I'm glad I did that now... even if we never did anything else.. I'm glad I bit the back of your neck..." she sighed, laughing lightly.

"Nothing else?" I asked.

"Uh uh... lots more.. but if anything happened right now I'd be happy.. never felt this good in my life."

"Mmm... you fit just right" I told her, pulling her body tighter to mine.

"Uh.. Jack..?"

"Yes Laura?"

"You got any.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she stuttered, rubbing her leg against mine.

"Got any rubbers ya mean? Yeah.. got a few left from when the ex left."

"Good.. I'm not on the pill or anything... but I really do wanna do more..." She turned over and threw her leg over my hip. My cock rested against her slit. I got up and walked to the bathroom. In one of the drawers I had a pack of rubbers left over and looking inside I was disappointed to find only two. Oh well, I thought to myself, two is better than none.