Our Playful Night

Story Info
A submissive and her Master enjoying a night together.
1.1k words
3.26
12.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came home from the movie. It was a rather good romantic movie that left us both in tears as usual. Your aide was waiting for us to get home after the movie. She had decided to make it an easy night on me and cook supper while we were out.

You told her, "Roxi can serve me supper. But after supper we would like to play some."

Then you asked her, "Have you already eaten?"

She nodded and left us be to eat supper while she went and prepared the dungeon for playing. I fixed you a plate of the meatloaf, mash potatoes and peas that she had fixed for us. I could tell that she had followed my recipe for the meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I placed your plate on the table and got you up to the table. I waited until you gave me permission to fix myself a plate then went ahead and fixed one for myself.

Instead of sitting at the table with you, I placed my plate on the floor and sat down on the floor to eat. We both ate and talked about the movie. We discussed our favorite parts and how we liked that the boy got the girl in the end.

We finished supper and I put our plates in the dishwasher, after rinsing them of course. Then we went to the dungeon. The aide had set out your best flogger with light falls, your riding crop, your leather paddle that I love so much, the one with the studs on it and a small bell to notify her if we need her.

You told me, "Strip and go over to the St. Andrew's Cross, girl."

I said, "Yes, Master," and stripped. I walked to the cross and turned around in front of it.

The aide locked me in place with the cuffs and left the dungeon. You picked up the crop first then moved in front of me. I had a look of anticipation on my face that you so love to see. You started by cropping my breasts first. But you decided that you weren't getting the desired affect from the crop that night so you moved back to where the implements were laid out.

You picked up the flogger next. You swung it a few times at nothing just to make me anticipate it more. Then you moved in front of me once more. Once again, you started on my breasts. You struck once and I moaned softly. That was the reaction you were looking for. You struck again, a little harder that time, and I moaned a little louder. You continued striking until you were striking as hard as you possibly could and I was moaning loudly. My need was building already but I knew you were just beginning and wouldn't let me cum yet.

Then you focus in on flogging my pussy. You go at it hard and fast because you are losing energy. It surprised me even though I could see it coming because I wasn't expecting it to be that hard and fast, so I jump. That pleased you greatly. You continued flogging my pussy until it was red and I couldn't take it anymore.

I finally had to beg, "Please, Master, please, allow me to cum for you. Please, allow me to show you how much you control me even now and the love I feel for you."

You say, "Not yet, pet," and go over to the implements again.

You decided that you need to ring the bell to get the aide in the dungeon again to let me down. You rang it and within seconds she was in the dungeon.

You asked her, "Can you let Roxi down now?"

"Certainly," she replied, moving over to the cross and releasing me from the cross.

She then asked, "Is there anything else right now?"

You said, "Not at the moment. You may leave the dungeon again."

She left the dungeon again and we were alone once more. You went and got the paddle this time. My eyes widened because I was so looking forward to it.

You said, "Lay across my lap, girl."

"Yes, Master," I reply and move over to you, bending across your lap.

At first all you did was tease me with the paddle, just rubbing it on my ass. I moaned, needing to feel it striking me. Then all of the sudden, you struck me with it. I jumped from the suddenness. You had me count them out and say thank you after each one.

We got to 50 spankings with the paddle when you said, "Cum for me now, slut!"

It was all I could do to keep from crying tears of joy that you were finally allowing me to cum. My breathing got ragged and my heart raced wildly. My pussy throbbed at a maddening pace as it filled with my sweet nectar. I rocked my hips some as I was cumming.

You said, "Use two fingers and taste yourself now."

I said, "Yes, Master," as I finished cumming and placed two fingers as deep inside of me as I could get them.

I moved them in and out a couple of times to make sure they were coated well with my juices. Then I pulled them out and placed them to my lips. I snaked my tongue out and lapped at the juices, loving the taste of myself.

Then you said, "Now let me taste."

Again I said, "Yes, Master," and plunged the fingers back inside of me.

Once again I moved them in and out a couple of times to make sure they were coated well. Then I pulled them out and put them up to your mouth. You opened your mouth and I slid them inside your mouth. You enjoyed tasting me that way.

You told me, "Put things away and gather your clothes, pet."

I said the only thing I could, "Yes, Master."

I put the flogger, paddle and crop away where they belonged. I placed the bell in the cabinet where it belonged and gathered my clothes.

You saw that I was ready and lead me out of the dungeon. The aide was in the den watching a movie. We went and told her that we would like time alone in the bedroom. She was obliging and followed us in there to get you on the bed.

Once she got you on the bed, she stripped you down because it was easier for her to do it than it was for me. Then she left the room.

You told me, "Now I would like to have some cuddling time with you. Crawl in bed and cuddle with me."

I said about the only thing I had said since supper, "Yes, Master," and crawled in bed and cuddled with you.

We talked about how our days went and what we were looking forward to the most in the near future. Then we decided to go to sleep. I got up and turned off the lights then crawled back in bed and drifted off to sleep, cuddling with you.