Our Porn Princess

Story Info
Parents find porn pics of sweet daughter.
8.4k words
4.66
782.8k
423
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,966 Followers

David Miller got home that Friday evening from work to find his wife of twenty-two years waiting for him. It was obvious from the expression on Michelle's face that something was wrong. As he sat down in his recliner, David wondered if he'd put the toilet seat down that morning before leaving for work. But whatever the problem, he'd learned over the last two decades that his wife would tell him in her own good time.

Michelle hit the mute button on the remote and turned to David as he got comfortable and loosened his tie. She pushed her long dark hair behind her ears, which was a sign that she might be agitated. She'd probably sat in the same place on the sofa for the past two hours rehearsing what she would say. He decided to let her break the silence.

"How was your day, dear?"

"Good, thanks," he replied. He could have told her about how Jenkins got caught by the new GM photocopying his ass - just to liven things up - but that would probably have caused more agitation. "How was your day?"

"It was normal, for the most part." Michelle had been sitting cross-legged, what some call Indian style, and took the time to stretch her long legs and prop her feet on the coffee table. Then she hit him with it: "Do you know what your daughter has been up to?"

David breathed a momentary silent sigh of relief. This wasn't about him and he was thankfully off the hook. Now maybe he would have a decent weekend of blissful relaxation before Monday rolled around and the whole mess of earning a living started again. Then, just as quickly, he felt remorse that he was glad it was his daughter in trouble and not himself. But maybe it wasn't so bad. Michelle sometimes had the habit of making a mountain out of a molehill. He decided to take it carefully.

"Other than going to college and hanging out with a bunch of borderline psychopaths, I wouldn't know." He smiled at his wife and shrugged. "I don't see that much of her anymore, Michelle. She has classes and other interests, I have a seventy hour work week, and the twain does not always meet."

"It isn't funny, David," she said crossly.

"It wasn't meant to be funny."

Michelle looked at her husband for a long moment, and then stood up. "I'm sorry for being such a bitch. Would you like a drink?"

"I would love a drink. A very large one."

Michelle walked to the portable bar and mixed a rum and coke in a large glass, added ice and took it to her husband. She resumed her place on the sofa at the end nearest his recliner and he glanced her way with a genuine smile. He was fortunate, he knew, as he studied her for a moment. Some women became total bitches after twenty-two years of marriage but Michelle had, for the most part, kept what she called her dignity. Being unreasonable and quarrelsome was not a dignified answer to trouble, and she considered those traits even less admirable in women. David and Michelle had an easy, comfortable rapport, mostly because of Michelle's refusal to argue. Of the two, she had always been the one that brought some sense of reasoning to their relationship. She insisted that they talk about any problem that arose, look for a rational answer, and then move on.

She was a good lover with much the same passion and desire she'd had when they first married. In the old days, before Nicole was born, David and Michelle were insatiable lovers, hardly able to get enough of each other. Even now, more than two decades later, they still had the same passion, the same out of control desire for one another. Admittedly, they didn't make love as often now as they once had but the flames raged and burned just as bright. As he stared at his wife, David realized for the thousandth time that he was indeed a very lucky man.

"So, what has Nicole done?" he asked finally.

Michelle sighed. "I'm afraid you aren't going to like this, dear."

"Is it something we can't fix? Is it that bad?"

"I don't know."

"You, know," he started after a slight pause to find the right words, "there has never been a problem we couldn't fix."

She nodded absentmindedly as she stood up and held out her hand. "Come with me."

Michelle led her husband to his first floor study and turned on the computer. David rolled his leather desk chair a few inches to the left to allow Michelle to place another chair beside him. She took the mouse in one hand after the pc booted up and clicked on a folder on the desktop named 'Info.'

"Earlier today I had a problem with my computer so I used Nicole's. I know now that I probably should have used yours but I didn't want to come downstairs." She clicked on an image file, which immediately brought up a graphics program he sometimes used in his work as a website designer. After the program loaded, a picture appeared on the program's work board. "And I found a bunch of pictures that I transferred to your computer."

The image that Michelle clicked on was a full body picture of their daughter Nicole. It looked professionally shot and showed their daughter standing in a white room wearing a cheerleader's uniform and holding a pompom in both hands. Nicole's long, dark hair was in pigtails.

"Nicole was never a cheerleader," he said as he stared at the picture. "If she was, then I missed something."

"She wasn't a cheerleader, David," Michelle said as she clicked off the image and clicked on another.

David watched with a puzzled expression on his face as his wife brought up several photos of their daughter in various poses. Then the photos changed and showed Nicole in various stages of undress; some of the images revealed their daughter's small, perky breasts, while later pictures revealed a completely nude Nicole. There were close-ups of her breasts, the pink nipples hard and fat, and others of the young woman's pussy, open and gaping and glistening with her juices.

In some of the pictures, Nicole sat on the floor with her legs spread wide and beautifully manicured toes pointing in toward the camera. A couple of the images showed a naked Nicole with her beautiful feet high above her head, her pussy and tight, puckered asshole completely exposed to the camera. Other images showed their nineteen-year-old daughter cupping her small, firm breasts or pulling on the fat, hard nipples. David lost count of the images as Michelle silently clicked on each one.

"I didn't know," he said finally.

"There was no way you could have known, dear," Michelle replied as they stared at a picture of Nicole lying on her side, her legs and feet together while the camera locked in on her puffy, shaved pussy mound and well rounded ass.

"I don't know what to say," he admitted.

"I'm still a little speechless myself."

"You know, she is old enough to pose this way," he said, shaking his head. "I gather these images are on a porn site?"

"I don't know," Michelle responded. "I found them on her desktop. There's more."

The next image brought an involuntary gasp from David. It was a large close-up of Nicole's face, with her full lips stretched wide and wrapped around a fat, hard cock. Her blue eyes were locked on the camera as she sucked the man's cock. Other images that Michelle brought up showed their daughter in a variety of sexual poses; many of them were of Nicole giving a blowjob while other's showed their daughter's young pussy crammed full of the man's cock. The last three pictures showed the young woman with thick, white cum covering her lips and face.

David stared so intently at the monitor screen that he wasn't aware his pulse had quickened and his breathing had become shallow and harsh in his throat. His body trembled a little as he stared at pictures of his daughter that he shouldn't be seeing. But she was so beautiful! Her youth, the soft, sun - bronzed skin reminded him of Michelle when she was twenty-years younger. It was almost as if he were looking back into the past as he stared at the naughty, revealing pictures of his daughter.

Suddenly, Michelle gasped loudly and David's head swiveled quickly to look at her. His wife's face was tilted down, her wide eyes staring at his crotch. When he followed Michelle's shocked gaze he saw, to his horror, a large bulge in the front of his dress slacks. He hadn't even been aware that his cock had become hard.

"You're aroused!" Michelle exclaimed as she looked alternately at the hard bulge and his face. "You have a hard on from looking at your daughter!"

"Michelle..." David's voice petered away as he stared at her. He wanted to explain but he realized that there really wasn't an explanation. Not one that would sound logical.

"Fuck!" She stood up suddenly and walked to the door. She looked back at him once before she closed the door and David saw the expression of rage on her face.

He sat alone in his study for the next hour, his brain a whirl of conflicting emotions. He had shut the computer down shortly after Michelle stormed from the room and the monitor was now a dark, blank face. The images of his daughter, though, drifted occasionally unbidden into his head. He didn't know precisely why he'd become aroused while looking at the pictures of Nicole other than they did remind him of his wife when they first met and they had both been young.

Michelle was older now, though she was still beautiful. Her hips were just a fraction wider than Nicole's, her breasts a little bigger and less firm, and her tummy wasn't as flat as it had once been when she was Nicole's age. Her ass - at least to him - was as delightful as the first time he gripped her soft cheeks when they were still in college. All in all, while she was now a mature woman, David thought Michelle was the most beautiful woman in the world.

He wanted to tell her these things but that was impossible at the moment. David had only seen his wife in this particular stage of anger twice over the past twenty-two years and he knew it was best to let her blow off steam by herself. When the anger was gone, they would talk about it, he would explain why he'd become so aroused while looking at their naked daughter's body and she would understand. At the moment, though, she wasn't ready to listen.

When he heard a soft tapping on his study door and Michelle's voice calling him to dinner, David sighed heavily and stood slowly. He looked once more at the blank monitor screen and left the room.

* * * * * * * * * *

They ate dinner in silence. That wasn't normal for David and Michelle, yet he knew there was nothing he could do to change her mood. At the moment, she was hurt and angry and a word from him would probably make the situation worse than it was. So he ate in silence, his eyes on the plate of food before him.

After dinner, David took a long, hot shower, pulled a terry-cloth robe over his nude body and headed for his study. He almost shut the door before he realized that a closed door might make Michelle suspicious. She would notice a closed door and imagine him sitting in front of his computer and viewing the photographs of their daughter. That would certainly make the situation worse.

Instead, David sat down at his desk in full view of the open door and pulled a crime drama novel he'd been reading from a shelf over the monitor. He found the place he left off the night before and started reading, but the words seemed to float on the page. After ten minutes of reading the same page, he tossed the book back onto the shelf.

Suddenly a soft knock on his door brought David back to reality. He looked up and nearly choked when he saw Michelle standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorjamb and smiling beautifully. She was dressed in a black satin camisole with matching thong panties. What grabbed his attention was her hair. Michelle had tied her long dark hair into pigtails, much like Nicole's hair in the pictures on his computer. He simply stared at his wife with open mouth, eyes drinking in her sexy body.

"I've been a bitch, haven't I" she asked from the door.

"No. You had every right to be angry." He cleared his throat and smiled at her. "Without an explanation you had no idea what had happened."

"That's just the point," she said. "I didn't let you offer an explanation."

He nodded and after a brief pause, he asked, "Would you like to hear it?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"When you showed me those pictures of Nicole, I was reminded of you when we met," he said. "You were so beautiful, and you're still just as beautiful."

Michelle smiled softly. "But, looking at Nicole still aroused you a little, didn't it? You did like what you saw and some of it didn't have anything to do with me."

David sucked in a deep breath. He could lie to Michelle and tell her that his daughter had had no effect on him whatsoever. But, she wasn't stupid. She would see through his lie. The truth is he had enjoyed looking at his daughter's naked body, had enjoyed seeing the pictures of her engaged in sex.

He nodded. "I'm sorry, Michelle."

Michelle surprised him, then. Stepping away from the door and into the room, she lifted the camisole over her head and dropped it onto the chair that sat beside the door. Next, as she locked eyes with her husband, she hooked her thumbs inside her panties and slowly pushed them down over her lovely hips. She kicked the sexy thong panties from her feet and struck a sexy, provocative pose that nearly took his breath away.

"Get undressed, David."

David didn't need another invitation. He quickly shrugged out of the terry-cloth robe and tossed it to the floor. His cock was hard and stood up from between his legs at a slight angle. Michelle walked to where her husband sat and straddled his legs, the gently sat on his lap with his cock just in front and touching her tummy. She reached over and pressed the computer power button.

"After a while I started thinking about what happened," she said. "Our daughter is a beautiful young woman and you can't be blamed because you were aroused by what you saw. The truth, darling, is that I understand the attraction and thinking about it made me hot. Am I making sense?"

"Yes." He really wasn't sure but it seemed pointless to admit it.

"I think all men enjoy looking at young girls," she continued. Then she grinned. "That's the reason for the pigtails. Do you like?"

"I like very much," he grinned back and reached for his wife's pigtails. "It makes you look even sexier."

Michelle clicked on an image and brought up a full screen picture of Nicole's face. They sat together staring at their daughter's sweet, sexy face as her blue eyes stared into the camera lens.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Michelle asked in a soft voice.

"She is beautiful," David agreed. "She looks like her mother."

Michelle smiled and clicked on another image. The screen was suddenly filled with the close-up of Nicole sucking a hard cock. David sucked in a long, slow breath, and then let it out just as slowly.

"Look at it, baby!" Michelle exclaimed. "She looks so hot with a cock in her mouth!"

To David, it was surreal listening to his wife comment about their daughter sucking a man's cock in a voice that was filled with lust. He had never seen her this aroused before and he found that he liked it.

"Don't you want to feel her lips wrapped around your beautiful cock, baby?"

"Oh, yes!" His wife's intense arousal was catching and David was mesmerized by the burning passion in Michelle's words and voice.

"Looking into her eyes deeply as you slowly pump her warm, wet mouth with your manhood." Michelle's voice was becoming tremulous with lust. "Taking her head in your hands and fucking her young mouth until you fill it with your hot seed!"

"That is so hot, baby!" he hissed through clenched teeth.

Michelle clicked the picture out and brought up one of Niki on all fours, her face and breasts resting on the white floor, her well-shaped ass in the air. The camera shot was from the rear and revealed the young woman's pussy and tight little asshole. David, caught up in his wife's fiery excitement, groaned loudly.

"Look at her asshole!"

"Do you like your little girl's tight puckered asshole, David?" she asked. "Would you like to eat it?"

"Oh, fuck, yes! I'd love to rim Nicole's tiny little hole!"

"I'd love to see you big daddy-dick in her sweet asshole, pounding it hard!"

"Would you suck my cock after I pulled it out of her asshole?" he asked. His voice was so shaky that he could hardly speak.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Michelle squeezed David's hard cock and he cried out with pleasure. "I would suck your cock so clean after you fucked our little girl's ass!"

David took the mouse from Michelle and clicked on an image from memory. A large photo of their daughter's pussy filled the screen. The lips were spread open and glistening with her juices. David and Michelle had experimented over the years with many types of sex and positions but he had never seen his wife this aroused, this on fire before, and he wanted to see just how excited she was and how uninhibited she had become.

"Look at Nicole's pussy, Michelle," he said.

"It's so beautiful!"

"Do you like your little girl's pussy?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!"

David's cock nearly exploded and sprayed her tummy with hot, thick cum.

"You want to eat her pussy, don't you?" He was so turned on that he nearly choked the words out of his mouth.

"Yes!" Michelle gasped loudly.

"Say it, baby!"

"Oh, David, I want to eat my little girl's beautiful little pussy!" she cried out, her eyes wide with desire as she stared at the full screen picture. "I want to bury my face in her pussy and taste her juices in my mouth! I want to make my little girl cum with my tongue!"

"Oh, fuck, baby..."

Michelle grabbed her husband's face and pressed her mouth to his. She groaned into his mouth as he drew her tongue in and began to suck on it. Her hand on his cock began sliding up and down, jacking him furiously as they kissed deeply, passionately.

"I can't stand it, David!" she whimpered. "I want to role play. I want to be Nicole and fuck your big dick. Fuck me, daddy!"

Michelle's words were like a scalding hot iron of desire deep in his belly, and David watched through lust-filled eyes as his lovely wife rose up and lowered her dripping wet pussy onto his cock. They groaned in unison as he sank deep inside of her. David grasped his wife's hips, arched his back and began to rock his hips wildly. He was beyond control as he began fucking his wife's pussy with long, hard thrusts.

"Yes! Fuck me, baby!" she screamed. "Fuck my little girl pussy!"

"Take my cock, baby!" he growled. "Take daddy's hard cock!"

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

David squeezed her soft, ripe ass cheeks as Michelle bounced wildly on his cock. He slipped his right hand under his wife and rubbed his fingers on his dick that was slick and wet with her juices. Then, without missing a beat, he found her puckered asshole and pushed a thick middle finger inside his wife's ass. Michelle whimpered and groaned, tossed her pretty head back and grasped her breasts. Her fingers found the sensitive hard nubs of her nipples and pinched hard.

"Finger-fuck my little-girl asshole, daddy!" Michelle cried out.

David pushed a second finger slowly into Michelle's tight little hole and she screamed. The sound of her voice, high-pitched and filled with burning passion, sent a shiver of desire deep into David's groin. He began to furiously pump his thick fingers in his wife's ass, twisting and thrusting them in sync with the wild thrusts of his cock in her pussy. The loud slap of her ass on his legs resounded off the walls of the study and added to the harsh groans of David and Michelle.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!"

"Yes! Cum for daddy!"

Michelle lost control as her orgasm began to rip her loins apart. She could feel the intense boiling storm erupt deep inside of her and she cried out with desire. Her pussy contracted, gripped her husband's hard cock in a vice-like hold and brought him to orgasm. David, feeling that familiar tingle in his balls, pulled his cock from Michelle's wet, slick pussy and drove it back in hard and fast, burying the head deep.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,966 Followers