Our Porn Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers

Michelle could feel her husband's hot seed splashing the velvet walls of her pussy, each rope of cum blasting into her forcefully. Her pussy continued to spasm deliciously as her orgasm began to abate. David slowly lowered his ass back into the chair and pulled Michelle against him tightly as he gasped for breath.

"Oh, baby," Michelle said breathlessly. "That was so fucking hot!"

"It was unbelievable!" he gasped.

She leaned back a little and grinned. "You really do want to fuck our little girl, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah!" he nodded vigorously. "But I think you would like a little of her pussy, too."

"Yeah, I would," she said after a brief pause. "She is beautiful and desirable, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is."

Michelle kissed her husband, their lips touching lightly at first, then she parted her lips and took his tongue deep into her mouth. They kissed slowly, sensuously, as they held each other. Their hands caressed lightly as their tongues swirled and touched.

"It's getting late, daddy," Michelle purred softly into David's open mouth. "Our sexy little girl will be home soon."

"She on a date?"

Michelle nodded. "She called from a friend's this afternoon to say she wouldn't be home until late."

David groaned softly as his wife lifted her pussy from his cock. "Oh, baby, I hate to leave your pussy."

"Let's grab a shower together and maybe we can continue this conversation in our bed," she grinned wickedly.

* * * * * * * * * *

Nicole Miller sat down slowly on the edge of her bed, her pretty face confused and shocked. She had come home earlier than expected and heard her parents' voices coming from her dad's study. The lights, with the exception of the light in the entrance foyer, were off and she made her way through the dimly lighted house to the study. She had meant to drop by briefly but when she got to the door, the sight of her parents took her by complete surprise.

She saw in her mind's eye how they had sat coupled together in her dad's desk chair, going through the pictures her boyfriend had taken of her for his new adult website. She was surprised that her parents had found the pictures but more surprising was the fact that they were obviously aroused by them. She could still hear them talking, their voices filled with lust; dad telling mom that he wanted to eat his little girl's asshole, mom wanting to eat her pussy and watch her husband fuck his little girl's ass with his big daddy-dick.

Then, standing in the darkened hallway, Nicole had watched as her parents had role-played. Her mom's hair in pigtails just as her own had been during the photo shoot, bouncing up and down on her husband's big hard cock. She had stood in the hall listening to their lust-filled words, her own pussy becoming wet and slippery with her juices as she watched.

She heard the dim sound of the shower in the master bathroom shut off. She knew because she'd heard them talking, that they would be in their bed soon and probably recreating the lust and passion they had shared moments ago in the study. Her mom would most likely pretend she was her young teenage daughter and her dad would pretend he was fucking her. The thought brought mixed emotions to her mind: the young girl realized such desires were wrong, that desiring their daughter was taboo. But something inside of her, something a little darker than she had ever realized was within her, whispered softly to her, and Nicole found her pussy wet again.

She groaned softly and got the toy she loved best from her nightstand. Stripping down, she crawled onto the bed and spread her long, silky-smooth legs wide. The toy, a long thick rubber cock with a massive head felt nice as she touched it to her wet, burning lips. She worked it slowly up and down the slit of her pussy, rubbing it lightly between her spread lips. She pressed the head gently and gasped softly when the head began to spread her lips wide to accommodate the huge girth. Slowly the big cock sank into her pussy until it bottomed out.

A thin sheen of sweat covered her smooth brow as she slowly pulled the toy from her pussy, and then pushed it back in. She repeated the slow process several times while a succession of low, guttural grunts of pleasure came from between slightly parted lips. As she leisurely pumped her burning pussy with the toy, Nicole toyed with her hard nipples, gasping with delight each time she pinched one of them. The fire within her began to roar inside her pussy, consuming and driving her mad with desire.

The images and words of her parents stayed with her, as she loved her body. Even though she knew it was wrong, Nicole wanted them and needed their touch. Her gaze was on the closed door as she pumped her pussy and pinched her nipples, and she called silently to her parents, willing them with her mind to come make love to her. She was losing control, accepting and needing what was wrong.

The young teen dropped her left hand between her legs and found her sex-swollen clit. She began to rub it, slowly at first, as she matched it to the tempo of the toy she thrust easily into her pussy. The sensations were incredible, breathtaking, and Nicole began to whimper softly.

"Oh, mommy...daddy..."

Her eyes were glazed with lust as she stared at the closed door. If her parents walked in she knew they would come face to face with her wet, gaping pussy. And she couldn't believe that she was suddenly aroused by the thought of being loved by them. Before tonight, before she had witnessed her mom and dad role-playing, pretending to fuck their little girl, she would never have wanted them this way. Now she wished they would open her door and discover their little girl so naked and hot with desire, see how her pussy needed their touch.

Nicole began to pump her pussy harder and faster with the toy. Her fingers became a flash as they rubbed her clit and tiny grunts of passion came from her sweet young mouth. The young teen arched her back, lifting her ass from the bed and began rocking her hips madly, fucking the massive toy and her wet fingers. She began to babble with white-hot desire burning away at her pussy.

"Mommy...daddy...oh, please fuck me...Eat my pussy, mommy! Fuck my tight asshole, daddy, and shoot your daddy-seed in me! Oh, fuck, I need you to love me, use me, fuck me any way you want!"

Nicole was close. She could feel the storm of her orgasm building and threatening to overwhelm her. Never in her young life could she remember being so aroused, so on fire to be fucked. The idea of her parents taking her in anyway they wanted was so taboo, yet so intoxicating that she was completely out of control with lust. Her slender hips bucked and writhed erratically and the powerful orgasm building in her finally exploded.

Nicole came hard. Her slender body shuddered violently with the most powerful climax she'd ever experienced. She jerked the toy from her pussy at the magical moment and watched through lust-glazed eyes as a thick stream of cum gushed from her pussy. She grit her teeth together tightly to keep from screaming. The powerful sensations that rocked her body seemed to go on for an eternity.

Finally, the intense orgasm began to abate and Nicole slowly lowered her small, well-rounded ass to the bed. Her whole body shuddered with the after effects of her orgasm and she lay still for several minutes enjoying the incredible feelings that covered her like a warm, soft blanket. As she lay in bed, her long legs still spread wide and exposing her pink glistening pussy, she fell sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

David woke the next morning to find his wife already out of bed. He stretched and pushed the comforter back, then rolled slowly out of bed. It was a little after nine. As he sat on the edge of the bed he remembered the night before and the wild taboo sex he and Michelle had in his study and later in their bed. He couldn't remember the last time they had sex more than once in the same night, but the excitement of pretending that Michelle was their teenage daughter had aroused them both beyond belief.

In the shower, as he washed his cock, David was amazed when it quickly became hard. Images of his wife, her hair tied in pigtails, her beautiful face etched with the lust that burned inside of her, were breathtaking. Then those images were replaced with the pictures he'd seen of his daughter, her young body revealed in all of its magnificence for the camera. The shots of her taking a hard cock, especially in her sweet mouth with her full lips stretched around the fat shaft, were incredible.

David quickly finished showering, knowing that if he stayed any longer he would almost certainly start masturbating. He didn't want to masturbate in the shower - not today. He wanted to take his wife again and hear her begging for his big daddy-dick. He wanted to pretend he was fucking his little girl's smooth shaven pussy. Hopefully Michelle would be in the same frame of mind.

He found his wife in the kitchen standing in front of the stove preparing breakfast. The tee short she wore came down to just below the small of her back. Michelle's nicely rounded ass, concealed by a pair of light blue panties, faced the door when he walked into the kitchen. He walked across the kitchen to where she stood at the stove with her back to him and slipped his arms around her. He gently nuzzled her neck with his lips and Michelle moaned softly.

"Good morning, daddy," She whispered as her body leaned back against him.

"How's daddy's little girl?"

"Hot and wet for daddy," Michelle murmured.

"That's the way I like my sexy little girl."

Michelle laid the spatula on the stove, turned and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. Their lips touched and Michelle eagerly opened her mouth and took his tongue inside. David pushed his hands slowly down her back and inside the blue panties, then lightly gripped her soft ass cheeks. She groaned lightly into his mouth. She raised one long leg and wrapped it around his legs when he pulled her close against his hardening cock.

"Oh! That's the kind of greeting I like in the morning!" she giggled.

"How would you like to feel my cock in your hot cunt?"

"I would love that, baby, but I'm about to burn breakfast." She pushed lightly on his chest. "Go sit at the table and let me finish."

David grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. This was not a normal Saturday morning; normally, all mornings were routine in the Miller household and little was said as each member of the family ate breakfast and went their own way for the day. Today was the first time in years that he'd slipped up behind his wife while she cooked breakfast and cuddled with her. It was also the first time she had turned around and pressed her lips to his and took his tongue in her mouth. Maybe he should greet her this way everyday. There was a lot to be said about spicing up one's life.

As he sat at the table drinking coffee, David couldn't remember seeing his wife dressed in tee shirt and panties; it was customary for his wife to be fully dressed once she left their bedroom in the morning. And he sat staring at her, his eyes drinking in the sleek, tanned skin of her long, slender legs and the way her panties hugged her delicious hips. He could see that Michelle's nipples were hard and straining against the fabric of the tee shirt and he wondered it that had anything to do with the uncommon greeting they shared a few minutes ago.

Michelle and David ate breakfast alone as they normally did on weekends. Their daughter seldom came downstairs before ten and generally settled for a slice of toast or a muffin, with a bowl of cold cereal. Their eyes met and they smiled a lot as they sat close together. It suddenly occurred to David, as Michelle fed him a slice of orange, that even though last night's role play was wrong, it had done wonders for their own relationship. A little spice goes a long way.

After breakfast and the dishes were washed, they wandered into the den. David sat down in his recliner and pulled his wife down onto his lap. He held her close as they kissed, their lips and tongues gently touching. His right hand slipped under the tee shirt and found his wife's small, firm breasts. She gasped softly when he lightly toyed with her hard nipples.

"My, but aren't we a little frisky so early in the morning," she chuckled softly.

"Maybe that's because my sexy wife is sitting in my lap."

"You never said if you like my ponytail," she asked with a grin.

David returned her grin and gently pulled his wife's ponytail. "I love it!"

"Do you think it makes me look a little younger?" She leaned back a little and posed seductively for him. "Do you think it makes me look a little like our daughter?"

"Oh, yeah!" David's voice had become husky and filled with desire as he stared at his wife.

"I really had a lot of fun last night, David," Michelle said in a low voice.

"So did I. I really liked fucking my little girl's hot cunny."

"MMMMM! You big daddy-dick felt so nice in me!"

"I want to fuck you, Michelle!"

"Let's go to our room," she said crawling from his lap. With a laugh, she added, "I can't believe I'm so hot this early in the day!"

David stood and grabbed his wife, pulled her close and kissed her again. He could feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest. His cock, hard and throbbing and eager to sink deeply into his wife's pussy, pressed tightly against her tummy. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed hard, bring a soft moan of pleasure from her mouth.

When David and Michelle broke from their kiss, they turned and gasped in unison. Standing just inside the den was their nineteen-year-old daughter. Nicole looked at her parents with an expression on her pretty face that neither of them had ever seen before. What took David and Michelle by surprise was their daughter was completely naked!

"I saw you guys last night in the study," she said in a voice that was barely audible. "I saw you looking at the pictures of me and heard what you said about wanting to make love to me." The young girl shrugged and smiled at her parents. "I'm here if you want me."

Michelle looked at David with a look of alarm on her face, then back at Nicole. "I'm so sorry, Nicole. We didn't mean for you to see...we, thought you were still out."

"Baby..." David said softly. "You don't have to do this."

Nicole smiled sweetly. "You guys don't understand. I don't know what happened but watching you two last night, hearing you say all of those things about me, made me so hot." She cast an embarrassed glance at the floor, and then slowly raised her eyes to look again at her parents. "I want you to do those things."

Michelle and David just stared at their daughter, who stood shamelessly naked in front of them. Michelle was the first to break out of the inexplicable trance that had held them both immobile. She walked to her daughter and gently touched a hand to the teen's face.

"Are you sure, Nicole?"

Nicole nodded slowly, her eyes on her mother. In a small voice, she said, "Do you really want to eat my pussy, mom?"

"Yes, I do," Michelle confessed. "I didn't know until I saw your pictures, but only if you want me to."

"Do you, well, want to fuck my ass, daddy?" Nicole's words came from her mouth in small gasps of lust.

David, his eyes wide with desire, simply nodded. Before either parent could say another word, Nicole slipped a hand behind Michelle's head and pulled her close. Michelle groaned softly when she suddenly found her daughter's lips on hers and she eagerly opened her mouth. To feel her daughter's soft, feminine lips and the touch of Nicole's tongue in her mouth, was so arousing that Michelle's legs began to tremble. The kiss was passionate and gentle and Michelle lost herself in her young daughter's embrace.

Nicole broke the kiss and took her mother by the hand. With a smile at her father, she led them both to the master bedroom. Nicole slowly, with a deliberate calm that seemed to defy reasoning at that moment, undressed both of her parents. Then, without a word, the teen crawled onto her parents' bed, rolled onto her back and spread her long legs wide.

"Please make love to me," she pleaded.

"Oh, baby," Michelle whispered as she crawled between her daughter's legs.

"Straddle my face, daddy. Stick your big daddy-dick in my mouth."

David found that he was so aroused, as he complied with Nicole's wish that he could hardly breathe. He looked deep into her eyes as he touched the head of his cock to his young daughter's full lips. He groaned loudly when he watched her wet, pink tongue slip from between her sexy lips and begin to lick the pre cum from the bulbous head. Nicole took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, then started to lick the fat shaft with slow, tantalizing caresses of her tongue.

"Oh, yes! That's it, mommy," Nicole urged in a lust-filled voice. "Do my cunt!"

Michelle had never experienced another woman's pussy in her life, had never even been this close to one, but staring at her daughter's smooth-shaven pussy was more than she could bear. The lips, so pink and delicate and wet, begged to be touched and tasted. She dipped her head and began hungrily to devour her daughter's womanhood, tasting her slick juices and savoring her taste. The aroma of her daughter and the soft feel of her thighs as she pressed them tightly to Michelle's face were so intoxicating that she wanted to stay between Nicole's widespread legs forever.

Nicole's hips began to rock as she humped her mother's mouth, rubbing her young steamy pussy in a slow, erotic rhythm while her hands and mouth serviced David's hard cock and cum-filled balls. The young girl couldn't believe that she was actually in her parents' bed, naked and on fire for their touch. Before last night she wouldn't have imagined that she would ever take her dad's cock in her mouth or feel her mother's tongue and lips on her pussy. Yet it felt so nice!

The fire within her continued to grow, building into a raging inferno that threatened to consume her. Nicole's hips rocked harder and faster as her mother's voracious appetite drove her mad with desire. Knowing that her dad was looking down at her, watching her mouth greedily suck his hard cock, added to the growing desire in her. It made her hot to service her dad's cock while he watched!

David did watch his daughter's face. Leaning her head back against the headboard, his cock rocking slowly in and out of her warm, wet mouth was the hottest thing he'd ever experienced. Last night's role-play couldn't compare with what he witnessed. He reached down with both hands and took her fat, hard nipples between his fingers and started pinching them. Nicole's gasps of pleasure sent shivers of delight deep into his belly.

"Oh, fuck, daddy!" Nicole exclaimed in a breathless voice. "Don't cum in my mouth! I want your hot seed in my ass!"

David groaned when he heard his young daughter talking dirty to him, telling him that she wanted him to empty his balls into her ass. Nicole straightened one leg and he lay down beside her. While his wife continued to eat their daughter's pussy, he kissed Nicole long and hard, his tongue gently swirling around in her warm, wet mouth. It was a heady experience and he couldn't get enough of her.

"Oh, daddy, I'm gonna cum!" she whimpered into his mouth. "Mommy's gonna make my pussy cum!"

"Cum, baby," he whispered softly and gently. "Give your mommy your cum."

"Oh, yes! Oh, mommy, make me cum!"

Nicole grabbed her father's head in her hands and pulled his mouth hard against hers. She kissed him with an animal intensity as her hips began to rock out of control with her orgasm. His right hand began to tweak one of her nipples, pinching and pulling it hard and adding to the fuel that drove her orgasm. Nicole screamed into her father's mouth as her pussy shuddered and jerked madly. David held her tightly, kissing her face and neck as she rode the crest of a mind-numbing climax.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers