Our Reunion

Story Info
Anticipation builds and they finally meet after many years.
2.3k words
4.29
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready to see you brings butterflies to my stomach. I keep closing my eyes and seeing your face, your sly smile. My heart quickens thinking of your lips against mine. Only a few hours now and I know I want to look unforgettable for you. I slip off my clothes and step into warm shower. The water hits my skin and I imagine your lips trailing down my neck, looking into my eyes gently kissing my lips waiting for approval to explore further. I smile knowing I'd give you anything you wanted. Soaking my head, I quickly massage shampoo into my hair, allowing the warm water to drip down and wet my body. I lather some orange scented soap, the kind that reminds me of summers in Florida and gently rub it against my shoulders and breasts, briefly grazing my nipples.

Eyes still closed, I picture your lips kissing them, your tongue flicking against my pink areola. My soapy hands slide down my slick skin, lathering the soap and forming little white bubbles all over my body. As I move to my arms, down to my waist, and stomach wishing you'd kiss me everywhere. I bend down to spread the soap onto my thighs, I imagine your lips peppering my legs with soft moist kisses. I stop to catch my breath, I've been waiting to feel you against me for so long. I can feel the heat resonating through my body, filling me with a carnal desire.

I gently slide my hand up the inside of my thigh and stop. I want you so badly, it's almost too much to take. Meeting you like this will distract me, I know what I must do. I slowly slide my hand up my milky thigh and rub my palm gently against my smooth, shaven pussy. I can feel the heat and I know even without the shower I'd be wet. My hand finds my slit and eager fingers push past the fleshy soft pink lips. My fingers explore my wetness rubbing soft against my clit. The feeling is so intense and I flash back to a time when we were younger, kissing frantically in the Florida heat. Imagining your hands on my body leads to heavy breathing. I prop a leg up on the side of the shower and press myself against the wall as the water falls over my soapy body. I rub my clit faster, picturing your face buried between my legs. Your tongue drawing my wetness into your mouth. I imagine my hands in your hair pulling you closer. I slip one finger inside and continue to flick my hardening wet clit with my thumb. I bite my lip to stifle the sound of my squeals of pleasure.

Your eyes looking up at me haunting my fantasies, and me craving your body, your hardness. Another finger slides in and I can feel my smouldering pussy squeezing them... contracting, wishing I was looking into your eyes, as you bury your cock inside me. I gently grind my pelvis into my fingers. Knowing I am close to pure pleasure I quicken my pace. I need your thickness inside me, filling me. The thought of you claiming me, cumming inside me and making me yours is almost too much to take. I softly call out your name. I grab at the wall frantically as I prepare to climax and finally grip my breast pinching my hard wet nipple. I make one final thrust with my fingers and feel my knees weaken. My pussy squeezes them and a flood of warm wetness runs down my hand. I slide my fingers out and put them to my chest, catching my breath. I relax and lean against the shower wall letting my juices run down my thighs. My pussy still pulsating from the orgasm. Deciding I need to clean myself up and get dressed for our meeting I soap up my body again and finish the shower. The thought of seeing you keeps running through my head and I know that tonight will be special for us both.

Pulling up to your house, the excitement is absolutely at nuclear level. I can barely breathe. I park and step out of the car fixing my dress to showcase my overflowing cleavage. It's dark, but the street is lit up enough to cast a glow and my skin shines. I intend to take you somewhere quiet, just us to be together. I lean against the car trying to relax myself, whilst fixing my hair. As if by magic you walk outside. Looking like James Dean, you walk up to me standing in front of me with that smile I've always loved, the one that melts me. Desperately trying to keep my cool, I exchange a soft hello and without being able to control myself I grab you and pull you against me. Wrapping my arms around you feeling your hands squeeze me tight. Taking it all in, my eyes welling up with tears I pull back and kiss you hard. I've missed your presence. My hand grasping your face pulling you into me. My eager lips pressing against yours, my tongue gently brushing against them. You push your tongue into my mouth and grab my head, burying you hands in my hair. My body is heating up and I can feel the moisture in my panties building. When we pull apart for air we realise we are still in your drive. I ask if you'd like to go somewhere private and you agree we should find somewhere else for our evening.

It's just us now, at my favourite place. It's pitch black and the wind from the ocean is causing a mild chill. The only light is from the moon and ships out in the distance. I put on a sweater and we sit down on a bench, your arm around wrapped around me. The scent of my perfume filling the air around us, you lean close and kiss my neck. I look over at you and remind myself that this isn't a dream, this is you and me, together finally. Nothing in the world matters, but this second in time here with you. I turn towards you and kiss you deep. I look into those beautiful eyes that I've loved for so long. "I love you , I've always loved you." You smile and grab me pulling me on to your lap.

Kissing me deeply I feel your hands grasp my the curvature of my ass. Pulling me even further into you. The space between us is almost immeasurable. I can feel the quickening of your heartbeat against my chest. Kissing you deeply I pull back just to look at my lover. The heat generating from our desires is intense and I feel you slide your hand up my dress and gently caress the soft skin of my legs. Unable to hide your growing erection I reach down and softly run my fingers against the zipper of your jeans. I want what's inside, I need it.

I stand up and kneel down in front of you. My knees crushing into the cold sand. I look up at you locking eyes as I slowly unzip and unbutton your trousers. Smiling coyly as you adjust them to ease the release of your cock. I take your hardness into my hands and gently kiss the tip. Continuing to look up at you I lick you softly. You stiffen even more and put your hands in my hair edging me to continue. I open my mouth parting my moist red lips and take you deep into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around your thick cock. Tasting your pre-cum on my tongue I look back up at you for encouragement. You brush the hair from my face and caress my cheek as I have imagined so many times. I lick the length and slide you back inside my warm wet mouth. You reach down sliding one hand between my bra and flesh. You roughly grab and flick my nipples exposing my puckering skin to the wind. Alternating between fast and slow movements I bring you to the brink of orgasm. I can feel you pulsing, so close to filling my mouth.

I look up one last time and take you deep into my throat swallowing your entire length feeling you push my head down, my lips stretched over you. I gently caress your balls and in a final thrust from you into my mouth you empty your load into my throat. I can feel your cock pulsing hard against my tongue and you hang your head back groaning as you release the years of tension between us into my eager mouth. When the pulsing slows I pull away from you. I come to sit next to you laying my head against your shoulder. You caress my face and I never want this night to end. I want to wake up next to you tomorrow, and I never want to leave your arms. I ask if you'd like to go home and lie down with me. You agree and we go back to the car to continue our journey in the privacy of your bedroom.

Finally at home, you usher me into the house. Your hand on the small of my back you lead me to your bedroom. It's impossibly dark and you have housemates, so we must be quiet. Once through the threshold of your bedroom the door shut tight, you pull me against you, crushing my breasts into your chest pressing your hardness against me. Without a moments thought I slide the straps of my dress off of my shoulders and allow it to fall to the floor. I stand pressed against you in lingerie I picked out for you. Lacy and black accentuating all the right curves that I know you love so much.

Your eyes widen, as I step back so that you can view me in my partially nude splendour. My golden hair cascading down my back you grab a handful and pull me against you once again. Pressing your lips against mine hard, forcing your tongue into my mouth, I use my free hands to remove your trousers and your boxers slide down with ease. You pull your shirt off in one quick move and resume kissing me, your hands caressing my soft skin. You slide your fingers under my bra straps and pull them down off my shoulders allowing my breasts to spill out. I reach behind and remove the clasps as the it falls to the floor. Moving forward with a coy smile you take my breasts in your hands kissing them each in turn. Bending down cupping my right breast you fill your mouth with my nipple sucking hard pulling them. I guide your free hand to my other breast and you gently massage my flesh. Alternating between them you bring both nipples fully erect pinching them between your thumb and finger as you stand again. Kissing my lips and biting softly, I let out a soft moan and ease my way back onto the bed. Paying attention to my every need you kiss down my stomach to my thighs.

Parting them and grazing a hand over the wet spot in my black panties, you growl with excitement. I slide off my thong quickly, ready and eager to display my naked body to you. You stand before me, looking over your prey before diving head first between my thighs. Rough passionate kisses are planted up my inner thighs and you stroke my slit feeling the wetness that had seeped through my panties. You flick your tongue against me, tasting me for the first time. Feeling my readiness to be pleased you push into me with two slender fingers, sliding into the wet warmth you have created. Licking and suckling on my clit you tease me. I beg for you to finish me, allow me to orgasm, but you deny me, starting and stopping with your tongue. I can't take it anymore. I grab your head and push you into me, I grind my sopping wet pussy into your mouth. Feeling your fingers probing me and your lips around my hardened clit. I reach my peak and just as I explode you pull your fingers out of me and bury your tongue deep inside me tasting all of my nectar. I hold your head hard against me, not allowing you to move as wave after wave of intense pleasure explode onto your tongue.

Finally I relax and pull you up to meet my gaze. I smile and kiss you hard, tasting my juices on your lips and tongue. Your eyes intense and full of fire, as you position yourself to give me what I want most. Feeling your throbbing cock waiting just outside my entrance is too much. I wrap my legs around your body and never losing eye contact, you push your rigid cock inside me. I gasp as the feeling is almost too intense. I've been waiting so long. Slowly you start thrusting into me, as the pace quickens you bring your hand up to cover my screams of pleasure and delight. Feeling you tease me by only giving me the tip, then plunging deep into me, your balls pressing against my ass, we work ourselves back into the height of pleasure. I want to be claimed tonight. I want to be yours.

Without second thought I beg you to cum inside me and fill me, cum with me. Leaning down and kissing me whilst continuing to thrust hard into me, I feel your body tense up and I know I will get my wish soon. I brace myself and get ready to let release my own orgasm as you fill me with yours. One last look and it's over, you empty yourself into me, the warmth in my womb and the exaltation of orgasming with you, our fluids mixing is too much. You fall exhausted onto my spent body and I wrap my arms around you. We kiss one last soft kiss and fall asleep intertwined together in blissful ecstasy.