Our Romantic Weekend

Story Info
Mark and Beth decided to have a romantic weekend away together
5.1k words
4.33
9.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Beth had decided to have a romantic weekend away together, so they packed their bags and headed off to a couples resort on a secluded island in the Bahamas that they found. They are both looking forward to this weekend trip and all the possibilities that are in store for them. As they sit in the airport waiting for their flight they can't stop talking about how excited they are about this weekend. Beth starts feeling very frisky and discreetly tries to caress Mark's dick through his pants. Mark moans and grins at Beth and chuckles a little under his breath as he leans in and whispers into her ear, "Someone trying to get this weekend started a little early?" She leans in and whispers in a very sexy voice, "Maybe." She leans back and stares into his eyes with a seductive look on her face. They softly and sweetly kiss each other there in the airport, remembering to keep it innocent because of where they were. Soon they were called to go to the customer service desk, confused they walk up together so see what is going on. They are greeted at the counter by and very friendly associate, "Hi Mark and Beth?" Mark responds, "Yes that is us, is something wrong?"

"The reason we paged you is because it looks like we oversold our coach section and it's completely booked up. We here at the airline are so very sorry about that and would like you to accept this free upgrade to our first class section to make up for this oversight."

Mark and Beth look at each other completely shocked and surprised at what have just happened, "Yes we'll gladly accept the upgrade and thank you very much for letting us know."

"Not a problem here are you new tickets and we truly hope you enjoy your trip." They thank the airline associate and go back to their seats still amazed at what just happened. Soon they were called to start boarding so they grabbed their items and boarded with the rest of the first class passengers. They quickly find their seats in first class and get settled in quickly. Shortly afterwards they were offered complementary drinks. Beth and Mark cuddle up in their seats and sip on their drinks talking about their weekend and what all they want to do. Another flight attendant comes by and hands up pillows and blankets and telling us to buckle up we are getting ready for takeoff. Mark and Beth snuggle up and close their eyes as they fly off to their exotic destination. About a half hour later Beth wakes up and looks over at Mark and sees him looking at her, "Were you watching me sleep sweetie?"

"Yeah you looked so peaceful and even though you are all the time you looked really beautiful."

"Aww thanks sweetie," Beth leans up and kisses Mark, her soft lips pressed lightly against his warm, sweet soft lips. The feeling of their lips touching lights a spark in them and they get a bit more passionate with their kisses. Mark kisses a trail up Beth's jaw line to her ear and he whispers in a husky voice, "We better tone it down we don't want to get caught."

"Or do we?" Beth responds with a grin on her face. She then climbs under the blankets and quickly lowers Mark's zipper causing him to sit up very quickly in his seat. She reaches and grabs a hold of his wonderful thick cock and pulls it out. She slowly rubs her hand up and down the length of his cock enjoying the soft feel of it in her hands. She leans down and places her soft lips onto Mark's now raging hard on. She slowly kisses her way up and down his dick savoring every single bit of it. She opens her mouth and hovers right above the top of Mark's thick massive amazing cock. Beth slowly takes her tongue and runs it up and down the length of his shaft marveling at the deliciousness of it. Her warm wet mouth is so eager to take him deep inside of her she doesn't think she can hold off another moment when she feels someone tap on her shoulder. Beth pops head up out of the blanket and looks at Mark. "What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing babe that felt wonderful but I think that maybe we should stop."

Beth looks around and sees that everyone else in first class is sleeping soundly and the flight attendants were occupied at the front of the plane. "Why? I want to do this and no one is even watching right now." With that Beth ducks back under the blanket and attacks Mark's cock with such intense passion that it takes Mark's breath away. She wraps her hand around his cock and rubs it as her wet hot mouth slides up and down Mark's throbbing dick. His hand slides under the blanket and runs his hands through her soft silky hair until it rests on the back of her head and he gently pushes her head up and down on his rock hard cock. Beth quietly moans against him causing the vibrating sensations to drive him wild. She picks up her pace deep throating like crazy and pretty soon Mark comes hard deep inside of her mouth. After Beth cleans up ever last drop of his delicious come Beth pops her head up out of the blanket and stares into the look of pure ecstasy that is all over Mark's face. Beth leans in and kisses Mark and then snuggles into the crock of his neck. Mark turns his head and whispers in her ear, "Oh babe that was so freaking amazing! Thank you sweetie that was definitely mind-blowing!" They share a few more sweet tender kisses and they snuggle up under the blanket and nap for the rest of the plane ride, but right before they drift off to sleep Beth grabs Mark's hand and places it on her enormous 42J breasts. Mark chuckles as he squeezes those huge beautiful tits and happily drifts off to sleep.

Mark and Beth get to the resort sometime after lunch time and walk into the grand foyer of the resort. They are quickly greeted by the front desk attendants and given their room key.

Once in their room they decide to order in some room service, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Their order arrives shortly after and they enjoy sipping on the champagne while nibbling away at the strawberries while sharing sweet, soft kisses. After the bottle has been empty the two are starting to feel quite enamored with one another. Beth gets up and ever so slowly starts to strip for Mark as she makes her way to their in-suite semi-private pool that has a huge window facing the beach where their private beach is located. Mark just watches her as she gracefully but seductively sways her hips as she continues to remove her clothes. By the time Beth reaches the door she is completely naked, her soft creamy white skin has a glow from the sunshine shining into the room and her 42J boobs look so incredible Mark just wants to grab them. She slowly makes her way into the pool stopping when the water is around her waist just barely touch her luscious breasts. Beth starts to sway her hips in the water causing the water to splash onto her boobs, Mark's eyes pop and very quickly strips as he makes his way to the pool. Just as he walks into the room Beth motions for him to stop.

"Just stand there for a little while and watch babe," she replies with a mischievous grin on her face. She points to the CD player nearby and tells him to turn it on. Mark does and the pool room is filled with a slow sexy song. Beth starts to dance in the pool for Mark which seems to be driving him crazy. Beth smiles as she continues to tease him by caressing her boobs and pinching her own nipples. She watches as Mark's dick gets even harder smiling even more at the sight of it. Beth's hand slowly goes under the water as she starts to touch herself, Mark can't take it anymore and joins her in the pool grabbing her and pulling her tight against him kissing her hard and eagerly. Beth responds and returns his kiss with just as much passion. They break apart for need of air and continue to hold each other tightly. Touching and caressing each other marveling at the sensations running through their bodies. Mark gently braces Beth's face in his hands as he places soft kisses all over her face. He slowly makes his way down her neck leaving a trail of hot kisses in his track. He hovers right over her breasts and takes a hand to gently rub those huge breasts loving the feeling of them in his hand. Mark continues with his trail of hot kisses over her boobs and down her side enjoying the taste and feel of her soft creamy skin. He stops just as he comes to the surface of the water and looks up and smiles at Beth, he sees her passion filled eyes and sees the yearning in them. Taking a deep breath Mark sinks below the water and locates his target.

Beth lets out a gasp as she feels Mark's mouth touch her pussy lips; his skilled mouth quickly locates the pink nub and at first slowly starts to suck on it but quickly builds momentum. His tongue darts in and out driving Beth crazy and she starts to grind herself against his face. She loves that he can hold his breath for so long under water. She can feel her orgasm starting to build as Mark keeps working at her clit, a few seconds later Beth feels one of Mark's fingers enter her. Her eyes bulging out at this new sensation, his is finger sliding in and out of her slow and steady. Soon she feels two fingers in her and he is picking up pace thrusting in and out of her. Mark finally pops his head out of the water for some much needed air but he continues to thrust inside of her. After a moment or two he goes back down with a vengeance and attacks her clit with all that he's got now pounding her pussy with three of his fingers like a freaking jackhammer. Beth is moaning so loudly from the pleasure he is bring her and soon she comes so hard that she screams his name over and over again.

"Oh Mark!! Ooohhh Mmaaarrrk!! Oh oh ooh ooohh!! YEEESSSSS!!!!!" After coming she collapsed on the side of the pool panting like crazy reveling in the sensations running through her. Mark pops up out of the water and holds Beth tight as she recovers from the intense orgasm that just racked through her body.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" Mark asks as he continues to hold her tight as they float around in the pool.

"Holy shit Mark that was beyond amazing! That was freakin . . . it was so . . .! Ok my brain has been disconnected that how amazing it was baby."

Mark just chuckles softly in her ear as they continue to cuddle in the pool together. After a moment or two they decide to grab some towels and head out to their private beach. They walk hand in hand completely naked dropping the towels off on the way they just keep walking right into the ocean. They swim out and Mark cannot stop staring at Beth's huge tits floating and swaying in the ocean waves. He is completely mesmorized at the sight of them and he wishes he thought to grab his waterproof camera on the way outside. Beth sees him staring at them and she smiles contently, happy that he enjoys looking at her naked body. She swims past him brushing herself against him as she does and he reaches out and grabs a hold of her wrist and pulls her against him tightly leaving nothing between them. Mark kisses her softly on the lips as Beth wraps her arms around his neck entwining her fingers in his hair. Their kisses grow more passionate as Mark rubs his hands all over her body. He reaches down and grabs her ass and pulls her up causing her legs to wrap around his waist. The two of them moan as feel their bodies connect in such an intimate way, they both start to grind against each other. Mark reaches in between the two of them and positions himself right at her core, even in the water he can still feel her heat radiating on him. He grabs her hips again and pushes his big thick cock inside of her, they both moan out loud at the immense pleasure they feel every time he enters her. They wait there just for a moment or two basking in the feeling of being able to make love so freely together. Beth starts to grind her hips against Mark squeezing her pussy walls tight around his cock as she slides up and down on his dick. Mark moans into her ear spurring her on, "Oh yeah babe that's it ride my cock! God it feels fucking amazing when you squeeze my cock! Oh yeah baby ride my cock!"

"No babe its your turn I jus . ." Mark cuts off Beth's protests with a quick kiss.

"Its ok sweetie I just want to see you come again." That was all the encouragement Beth needed she started squeezing Mark's cock even hard as she rode his massive dick.

"Fuck yeah that's it Beth don't hold back be as loud as you want."

Clinging to Mark with all her strength Beth didn't hold back anything she started to scream his name every time he thrusted hard inside of her, and every time she would squeeze him even harder with her tight pussy.

"Oh Mark! Oh god Mark! You feel so fucking amazing! Ooohh! Oooohhh! I'm getting close baby! I'm gonna come!! Oh damn you are the god of fucking baby!! Oooohhh I'm gonna come!!"

"Oh yeah come for me babe! Don't hold back come for me!"

"Oooohhh Mmaarrrkk! Yes! Yes! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!" Fireworks exploped in Beth's mind as Mark brings her to another mind-blowing orgasm. "Oh damn Mark oh god! Oh god baby that was amazing incredible."

"I could tell that was so hot babe." He gently kisses her while he holds her tight against him still burried deep inside her pussy. He starts to head back to the shore, "where are we going Jared?"

"Shh you'll see."

They are now in the shallow area and Mark lays Beth down in the water while still remaining with his cock inside her sweet hot pussy. Once he gets her down he looks at her with a grin on his face, "Now it's my turn and I'm gonna pound this pussy so fucking hard." And pound her he does he grabs a hold of her and starts thrusting his cock good and hard into her eager pussy. Beth spreads her legs out wide for him and Mark smiles down at her as he pounds away at her even harder. It doesn't take long and Beth is screaming and howling like crazy as Mark continues to fuck her. Mark is fucking Beth so hard that her huge tits are bouncing and slapping her in the face which turns Mark on even more. He grabs her shoulders and thrusts himself in even further inside of her. Beth can tell Mark is getting even closer and she squeezes him as tight as she possibly can and that sends him right over the edge.

"Oooohhhh fuck! Bbbbbeeeeeeeettttthhhhh! Oooh fuck!" Mark collaspes on top of Beth panting for air. "Oohh damn that was amazing thank you babe!"

They lay there for a several moments while they recover from their mind-blowing love making. Once they have recovered a bit they get up and head for their towels and spread them out on the ground and curl up together and nap naked in the sun listening to the sound of the waves. They laid there with their arms wrapped around each other and Beth has her head resting on Mark's chest both smiling so contently wishing this perfect moment won't ever end. Right before they drift off to sleep they both softly whisper to each other, "I love you."

About an hour or two later Mark wakes up and looks at Beth and watches her while she sleeps. Marveling at how peaceful she looks there in his arms. She's told him so many times that she feels the safest and happiest in his arms and he sees that written all over her face right now. He smiles and holds her tighter against him. He can't resist and leans down and gently kisses her as she sleeps. Beth softly moans in her sleep and Mark continues to place sweet soft kisses all over her face and down her neck. A big smile spreads across Beth's face as Mark continues to kiss her, running his hands up and down her body. Beth is now awake and eagerly returning Marks kisses with so much passion. Mark kisses his way up to Beth's ear and softly whispers, "Let's go hop in the shower and order some dinner."

"Sounds great babe," Beth kisses Mark back as they get up and grab their towels. When they get back into their hotel room they head straight for the enormous shower room. Beth turns the shower heads on and sits down on the bench that they aim towards. Mark just stands back for a moment watching the water cascade over and down Beth. She grabs her shower puff and soap and slowly starts lathering her body up. At this point Mark steps in and takes the puff from her as he sits down on the bench next to her rubbing it all over her body.

"Mmm babe that feels so good." Beth grabs the bar of soap and start to rub it all over Mark's body leaning in and kissing him as they wash each other. The water keeps raining down on them and it feels like they are making out in rain shower. Mark grabs the shampoo bottle and starts to lather it in Beth's hair gently massaging her scalp as he does. Beth leans back and feels like she is in heaven. Once he finishes washing her hair out Mark wraps his arms around Beth as they sit there under the hot stream of water holding on to one another caressing and kissing each other. Mark runs his hands through Beth's hair pulling her closer to him and deepening their kiss showing her all the passion he feels for her that it takes her breath away. Beth turns to face Mark and wraps her arms around his neck and returns his kisses with just as much passion. Mark's arm wraps around her waist pulling Beth close until there is nothing between them. Beth moans as she feels Mark's hard cock press against her pussy. Beth reaches down and grabs a hold of Mark's cock and slowly pulls him inside of her eager pussy.

"Heh! What do you want sweetie," Mark asks as he nuzzles Beth's neck and playfully bites her. Beth groans and Mark bites her again as he pushes himself deeper into her hot wet pussy. She moans louder and he bites her again this time a little harder and drives her crazy and she starts to grind against him. Mark continues so bite and kiss her neck as she rides his cock moaning and groaning his name like crazy. The water continues to rain down on them as they make love on the bench. Beth wraps her legs tightly around Mark's waist pulling him deeper inside of her.

"Oh god babe you feel amazing!" Mark goes back to biting and kissing her neck which sends her over the edge. She grabs onto Mark tightly as the orgasm racks her body and Mark continues to thrust hard into her causing wave after wave of orgasm to hit her body. A moment later Mark joins her as he cums from an intense orgasm. They sit there clinging to each other as the wave of ecstasy subsides. Once they are out of the shower they put on the terrycloth robes that the hotels provide and order some room service. They cuddle on the couch and decide to watch some TV while they wait for their dinner. About 30 minutes later room services knocks on the door and Beth gets up and answers the door. The waiter comes in and delivers their Porterhouse steaks with all the fixings and Key Lime pie and Chocolate Covered Strawberries for dessert. They decide to have their dinner out on the deck and watch the sun set. After dinner Beth gets up and sits in Mark's lap and they cuddle up and continue to watch the rest of the sunset. Beth lets out a sigh and Mark asks her what she is thinking.

"I'm thinking that nothing can be more perfect than this moment right here and now."

Mark holds her tight against him, runs his hands through her hair and pulls her face to his and touches his lips to hers, soft and subtle at first and then with a bit more intensity.

"I feel the same way sweetie," he holds her tighter as he kisses her soft sweet lips. He could spend the entire day kissing these wonderful lips. Beth wraps her arms around his neck running her fingers through his hair as they continue to kiss and hold each other out on the deck. Beth smiles at Mark as she gets up off his lap.

"Where are you going babe?"

"You see honey I'll be right back," she replies as she heads into the room and returns a moment later with a portable radio and places it on the table. She surfs through the channels and finds what she's looking for. Soft music floats through the air as Beth walks over to Mark and holds her hand out to him. He places his hand in hers and she gently pulls him up out of his chair.

12