Our Second Afternoon Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum soon," I said.

"Fuck me," she cried, "I'm almost there again."

Those words put me over the edge and with three more thrusts I buried myself deep inside her and began cumming.

"Can you feel me filling you full of cum," I asked?

"Ohhhh yesss," she said as she pulled tightly against me, gyrating her pussy for several more seconds before beginning another orgasm. "AAArrrggghhhhhhhh I'm coming again," she cried.

Exhausted, we laid for a few minutes in silence just savoring the after glow of our sex. We talked for a few minutes and then I got up. "Time to try the tub," I said as I turned on the water and started filling it. While the tub was filling I got the fruit and refilled our champagne glasses. I offered Sassy Lass some fruit and then I set the bottle and our glasses on the rim of the tub. I finished my work by rearranging all the candles around the rim of the tub. Going back to Sassy Lass I offered my hand. Pulling her up I led her to the tub where I helped her get in. Then I lowered myself gingerly, grimacing when my balls made contact with the hot water.

Sassy Lass giggled, "What's a matter, a little too hot?"

"You might say that, certainly something of a downer," I said referring to my once hard cock which was rapidly softening.

"Mmm, I might be able to help with that."

"Of that I'm sure," I replied as I pulled her between my legs. Grabbing a cloth I began to wash Sassy Lass's back and shoulders, very slowly making my way around to her beautiful breasts. "Maybe we should have saved the bath till later. I kind of like the idea of cumming on your tits."

"Maybe we'll just have to take another," she replied.

As I washed her breasts I turned my attention to her perky nipples, caressing each one, gently rolling and pinching them lightly between my thumb and forefingers. I loved the way her neck looked, so delicate and smooth, and I moved my mouth down and kissed it. My hands soon began to move down the length of her stomach, finally reaching that glorious spot between her legs. Sassy Lass arched her back and pushed her hips forward to give me better access. I spread her lips wide with my fingers and found her hardening clit. Stroking it with ever increasing pressure I rubbed it gently in circles, feeling her body respond. Inserting a finger into her wet pussy I began to stroke in and out against her clit.

"Mmmm, that feels nice. I love how sexy you make me feel."

"You make it easy because you are so sexy and desirable."

"Yea right!"

Reaching for the champagne glasses I handed one to her and then took a sip. "Soooo, why don't you tell me more about your fantasy threesome," I asked as I took another sip of champagne. She blushed that cute shade of red that while very becoming, seemed somewhat enigmatic. I had gotten to know her extremely well over the last several years and I was fascinated about how out going and uninhibited she was in so many ways, but when it came to her body and some aspects of sex she could be genuinely down right shy. This contradiction in her nature just didn't seem to fit and I found it to be both very sexy and appealing at the same time.

"So come on," I chided, "let's hear it. Or would you rather experience a couple, so that you could enjoy both a woman and another man at the same time," I said with a wink.

"OOOhhh, now that's something I hadn't really thought of, 2 at once!"

"Three actually, don't forget about me!"

"You're right, how could I EVER forget about you. So what would you like about that?"

"This is supposed to be about you telling me, not me telling you."

"Yea, sooo, I can change the rules. You tell me," she demanded.

I decided to give in. "Well, I'd like to see both of you begin hugging and caressing each other while you slowly strip. I'd love to watch you kiss another woman for the first time. Watch as your hands explore her tits and watch especially that first time you take one of her nipples in your mouth and suck."

"MMMmmm, that is an exciting visual, please do go on."

"Am I making you wet and horny?"

"Wetter and hornier, don't you know I've been wet and horny since before I got here, thinking about our afternoon."

"Why thank you, I'll take that as a compliment. But I'll continue only on one condition."

"And that is?"

"After we get out of the tub I'd like to watch you masturbate."

"You'd like to watch me play with myself?"

"Very much so, I've always wanted to watch a woman pleasure herself close up."

"I don't know."

"Oh c'mon, quit teasing me. It'd be such a great turn on for me."

"Maybe, but only on one condition."

'Hey, I'm making the conditions!"

"Well, I'm adding to them!"

"I don't know that this is fair, but what's the condition," I asked?

"You do the same."

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Oh c'mon. It'd be such a great turn on for me," she said in a daring tone as she repeated my earlier words. "After all if you get to see me do it, then I should get to see you. Just like you'd like to see a woman close up I'd like to see a man stroke his cock."

"Well I suppose that's only fair. Okay," I said. "Hmmm, let's see, where was I?"

"You were telling me what you'd like to see if there was another couple here with us."

"Oh yes, how could I forget. You were sucking on each others tits, and playing with them. Let's see.....then I'd watch as you each moved your hands down and began lightly running them over each others pussy lips. You'd moan and laugh and lie down next to each other and then I'd see you run a finger between her folds and tease her clit before slipping it deep within her pussy."

"You mean like this," she said as she looked me in the eye and running her finger through her slit slipped it into her now, very hot and wet pussy.

"Yessss, and then I'd watch her do the same to you and then she'd asked you to put another and then another finger in." As I said that I watched as Sassy Lass moaned, and closed her eyes and inserted 2 additional fingers into her pussy. I got caught up watching her and suddenly realizing I hadn't said anything she opened her eyes and told me, in a low, sultry voice, "Please continue."

"I'd watch as you both play with each other's pussies, until the room was filled that unmistakable odor of womanly arousal, and I'd suggest that you eat each other in a 69, with the other woman, shall we call her Crissey, on top."

"Yes, please do, I like that name. Why on top," she asked?

"Because I'd then get up and coming first to your pussy, I'd lift your legs up and push them back, spreading you wide open in front of us to offer your pussy to Crissey. Then as she licked your pussy I would join in, slowly licking your tight little brown hole while moving my tongue up through your folds until Crissey and I met in the middle and traded kisses, savoring the taste of your sweet pussy in our mouths."

"Oooohhhhhmmmm," Sassy Lass groaned.

Continuing I said, "Then I'd get up and move to the other end, where I'd rub my cock along Crissey's pussy while feeling your tongue lick both my cock and her pussy, and then I'd slam it home in her pussy and fuck her slowly while you continued to lick her clit.

"Mmmmmm, keep talking you are doing great!"

Then I'd motion for Crissey's partner to do the same to you, while I'd watch as he'd stuff your tight little pussy with his cock while Crissey continued to lick and suck on your clit."

"You are naughty," she whispered.

"But nice," I laughed.

"Agreed, now quit teasing and go on."

"I'd begin to alternate between burying my cock in her pussy, and then pulling it out and fucking your mouth with it."

Sassy Lass's eyes remained closed and her head was laid back against my chest as I watched her absentmindedly tug and tweak the nipples of both her breasts. "Well, there's a lot more I'd like to do, like having you on your knees sucking my cock while she eats your pussy from underneath and he eats your pussy and rims you from above."

"MMMMmmmm, you have quite the imagination," she said as she looked me in the eye.

"I'd like to watch him stick his cock in your tight pussy, while you sucked me." Sassy Lass moaned at this description. "Maybe it's time we got out of the tub and began round 2," she said.

"Sounds like a great idea," I replied as we got up and quickly dried off. "Lay on the bed and keep talking while I suck you," she commanded.

Laying down I continued, "I'd feel your expert tongue on my cock and be in heaven as I watched him pound into you from behind. And all I'd hear would be your moans because your mouth would be stuffed full of my cock." She stopped sucking my cock and crawled up my body, letting her tits rub against me all the way, until she presented a nipple to my mouth. Latching on I sucked as she pulled it slowly back until it popped from my mouth like a cork. "Keep on," she said as she moved back down to continue sucking my cock.

"Then I'd ask to trade places and I would watch as you sucked his cock while I pounded you from behind." At this point I stopped and savored the feeling of Sassy Lass's mouth on my cock. "You do that so well," I said.

"I'm glad you like it," she replied.

"And I love watching you to, but if you keep that up I'm going to cum soon and I want to wait a little longer. I think it's my turn to eat you now," I said.

Getting up I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and pushing her legs back I began kissing up and down her thighs, nipping them as I went. "As I recall you like a little biting."

"Yes I do," she moaned.

Continuing I moved closer to her pussy and then slowly, dragged my tongue the full length of her slit. I continued up and down, moving my tongue around her clit, and back all the way down to her ass where I licked that little brown hole, only to move all the way back up to her clit. Circling her clit with my lips I sucked hard, and she pushed my head back a little as I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Hmmm, so good, but go easy," she whispered.

"Letting go of her clit, I moved my tongue back down again and licked against her asshole"

"You know that other toy was made for this hole too, I could get it"

"You could huh?"

"Yeah."

"And what would you do with it?"

"Why I'd continue to lick you while I slowly inserted it"

"Hmmm, I don't know yet."

"Well you can think about it. It has other uses as well," I said.

"I mean think about how you'd like having it put in your ass," she replied.

Taking another long lick of her pussy I replied, "I might like it."

"Really," she said looking down at me as I took another long swipe of her pussy."

"I've thought about it before, men are supposed to have great orgasms when their prostate is stimulated."

"I remember reading about that."

"You seem surprised, you know I'm the adventurous type. I mean I'm not sure if I would or not, but I have thought about trying it. So," I asked as I returned to licking her pussy.

"I'm not sure yet."

"That's okay, but while you are making up your mind I want to try something else," getting up I retrieved the now almost empty champagne bottle.

"There's this little drink I've always wanted to try," I said with a wink, as I rubbed the neck of the bottle up and down her pussy lips. Tipping it slightly I poured a very little bit on her clit, and watched the bubbles well up as I licked them away.

"Ohhhh, that tickles," she said.

"And now I want to use your pussy as a cup," I said as I pushed the tip of the bottle inside her lips and lifted it to fill her pussy with champagne. Quickly removing the bottle I clamped my mouth over her pussy and sucked until I drank all the champagne.

"An interesting way to drink," she said with a giggle.

"How's that feel," I asked.

"Funny weird," she replied, "it's cold and bubbly, it's actually quite nice."

I repeated it again and then standing thrust my hot, hard cock, into her now wet, cold pussy. "OOOOHHHH," we both gasped, me from the feeling of the cold on my cock and her from the warmth of my cock that was now penetrating her cooled pussy.

After a few strokes to warm her back up I pulled out and moved back up the bed. "Isn't it," I said as I poured some more, this time on her chest, and onto her nipples. They responded to the cold champagne by becoming even more erect than they already were and Sassy Lass jumped from the contact.

"Mmmm, you like teasing me with cold stuff today don't you?"

"You bet, are you saying you don't like?"

"No, I like, it's different, and feels kind of nice, expecially the way the champagne bubbles."

"Well I like this part the best," I said as I bent and nibbled and sucked each one of her nipples to its fullest point of erection. Making my way between the mounds of her breasts I held onto each, gently kneading with my fingers as I licked them like I would an ice cream cone.

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh," she groaned.

She jumped slightly at the contact when I poured a little more champagne, and I continued to lick my way down her stomach, pausing at her belly button where a pool of bubbly had settled. Lapping that up I began to tease the inside of each of her soft thighs, nipping them gently with my tongue. I inhaled deeply her intoxicating scent, and couldn't wait anymore. Gently blowing on her clit I took my tongue and slid it slowly up the entire length of her now once again very hot and wet pussy.

"OOhhhh, yessss!"

I poured a little more champagne directly on her pussy and laughed as she yelped, but then immediately dove in licking and sucking her clit with abandon. Pushing her legs back I spread her sweet flower wide and buried my tongue as far as it would go. I inserted first one, and then quickly thereafter two more fingers into her hot, tight hole while continuing to suck on her clit.

"Oh how I love to look at, smell, and taste your pussy," I moaned. Moving one hand I traced a line up the inside of her thigh with my fingers and stopped just short of her pussy lips. I repeated this action several times, teasing her as I stopped just short of my goal. Then I bent down and buried my face in her pussy once again, inhaling deeply to savor the heady scent of her womanhood. As I buried my tongue in her lower folds, I slowly and deliberately, pushed my tongue in as far as I could and dragged it up through her lips and across her clit. I repeated this as I heard Sassy Lass moan, and then continued straight up to her tits, where I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I reached over to the fruit tray and grabbed a strawberry, which I then lowered and stuck just inside her pussy lips.

"Just the way I like my strawberries," I laughed.

Lowering my mouth to her pussy I started sucking her clit. She moaned more loudly and fucked up at my mouth. Encouraged by her response I sucked hard and began flicking the tip of my tongue rapidly across her clit. Then licking the full length of her slit a couple of times I stopped and focused on her dripping wet hole, turning my attention to the strawberry. Driving my tongue as far inside as I could I used my thumb to strum her clit. I crushed the berry between my teeth and began sucking wildly. The juice from the berry mixed with the flavor of her pussy to create an intoxicating nectar. I licked and sucked hard while Sassy Lass began moaning and grinding her hips up towards me. I felt her hands pull the back of my head closer, forcing my tongue deeper inside her.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," she cried. The strawberry juice ran down her ass and I redoubled my efforts, licking her pussy and ass clean. Sassy Lass was now moaning and I rammed two fingers into her pussy, and began sawing them in out. "Harder," she said as she clenched her thighs tightly together and began to convulse in orgasm. I continued lapping and moving my fingers in and out until she pushed me away. I then laid down on the bed. As I did she got up and grabbed the champagne bottle.

"My turn for some fun now," she laughed.

Bending down she took my cock into her mouth and slowly, teasingly, sank her mouth all the way down to my pubic bone. After a few bobs of her head she withdrew and poured some of the cold liquid on to my hard, hot cock. The cold liquid caused me to jump,

"Ohh, that's cold!"

"Now you know how it feels."

With that she poured some more on my hot cock and balls and bent over to lap it up. The mixture of her warm tongue and the cold champagne sent indescribable shivers up my spine. She did this repeatedly, each time taking her time to slowly lick my cock clean, paying specific attention to my now, very sensitive head. Swirling her tongue over the head of my cock she grabbed my shaft and began to pump up and down.

"MMMmmmm, you do that so well."

Looking at me she said, "Fuck my mouth."

With that I started thrusting into her mouth, slowly at first and then faster and faster. She kept a firm grip on my shaft and pumped me in time with my thrusts, all the while continuing to suck me with her mouth and twirling her tongue around my cock. After a few more minutes I could feel my impending orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon!"

"I know, I can TASTE you!"

I groaned when she said that and it put me over the edge. I gave one last thrust and stiffened as my cock started to spurt. Sassy Lass pulled off with that first hot spurt and began pumping me with her hand as I unloaded on her.

"Hmm, that's it cum for me," see said.

I continued to spurt three more times as she stroked my shaft and then settled my hips back down as I finished. She maintained her grip on my cock, and then bent to take me in her mouth once again. The head of my cock was so sensitive that while I enjoyed what she was doing, it tickled tremendously. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Stop, I can't take it any more," I exclaimed as I giggled and pushed her away.

She got up and got a warm cloth to clean me with. Returning she laid down next to me and we talked a little while our hands roamed freely over each others bodies.

"So," I asked?

"So what?"

"So, there was a promise of masturbation and another toy that still needs to be used. What are you up for or should I just do the commanding?"

*********hopefully to be continued*********

12