Our Second Dirty Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In about fifteen minutes you wake up, refreshed & perky. You look up & my gaze locks into your eyes. You feel wonderfully intimate warmth envelop your body. You raise your face and offer your half open lips to me. I can taste the energy drink as we exchange a long, lingering, open mouthed kiss. The kiss leaves us both breathless & aroused. You encourage me with little mewling sounds as I ravish your lips, face and throat with my mouth, moving your body as needed to let me have unhindered access to your treasures. I taste the salty tang and savor the silken smoothness of your skin...

In a while, I make you stand before me & raise your arms. I bury my nose in a hairy, unwashed armpit. I can smell your arousal in the heady bouquet of scents emanating from it and taste your salty, spicy sweat as I lick the soft tuft. You feel ticklish & giggle a bit as I alternate between two armpits, but then the ticklishness disappears & your arousal ratchets up a notch as you react to the pleasure I am getting. I want to play with your breasts and move to take off your top.

"No!" You suddenly stop me, firmly holding down the hem of the top.

"What's the matter?" I ask, nonplussed.

"What if somebody there has binoculars?" You ask, looking down at the valley. We can still se knots of people in the far distance along the highway.

"Oh come on! Nobody is going to be looking at us. We're so far away. And besides, nobody will recognize us even if they are looking!" I cajole you. But you refuse to relent, rebelliously maintaining a firm grip on the hem of the top. A complex interplay of emotions goes on in your mind. There is a strange glint in your eyes as you alternately feel shy as well as thrilled at the thought of being exposed in public & you wish to please your lover as well as to torment him.

"I'll rip it open!" I threaten, getting impatient.

You stick your tongue out, provoking me even further. I grab the V neck of your top with both hands & yank it apart. Although the fabric is soft and stretchy, the stitching around the neck is strong & refuses to give way. You giggle uncontrollably at my failure.

"Just you wait!" I say angrily. I fish out my trusty Swiss Army pocket knife. In a trice, I slice through the tough stitching at the neck and yank the top apart, causing it to rip halfway down to the hem. Your beautiful, plump breasts are exposed at last, framed by the jagged edges of the ripped top.

The ripping noise has had a powerful aphrodisiacal effect on both of us, ratcheting up our arousal another couple of notches. I have trouble keeping my frenzy under control so that I do not hurt your defenseless breasts as I take my pleasure squeezing and fondling them, & twisting your nipples to my heart's content. You alternately press each breast against my face, guiding your nipple into my mouth. You mewl in ecstasy as I suckle, whispering incoherent encouragements. I sense your knees go weak & lower you gently on to the flat rock by my side while your upper body lies across my lap.

You relax luxuriantly across my lap, uncaring about your exposed upper body & waist. You lie unresisting as my hand slips under the elastic waistband of your track pants & covers your mound. You start moaning throatily & thrash your hips jerkily as my fingers stroke your cunny lips over the cotton panties. Your moans grow in intensity as you gradually approach the peak of your orgasm. Suddenly your hand stops mine. You push the track pants as well as panties down below your knees and then place my hand firmly back on your naked mound.

All your privates are now fully exposed to my gaze, in broad, late-morning daylight, out under the open sky. There are knots of people down by the side of the highway, perhaps only a few hundred meters away as the crow flies. Some of them could actually be looking at us through powerful binoculars at this very moment. But you are past caring...

Although the elastic band of the track suit around your knees doesn't allow you to spread your legs wide, you make enough room to let me slide my finger between your inner cunny lips. Fortunately, I've washed my hand a while ago after drinking water.

"Anhh... anhh... anhh..." You moan lustily as I finger-fuck your pussy and my thumb circles your clit. It takes hardly any time for you to climax. A deep shudder passes through your body and you go rigid for a while, before going limp. My finger is still buried inside you. Slowly, I start fingering you again, more gently this time. Over the next twenty minutes, you experience at least three more climaxes. Finally you exhale a deep sigh, firmly pull my hand out and shut your thighs. You have an utterly contented look on your face. I let you rest for another quarter hour and then gently make you sit up.

"I want you to suck my cock now!" I say hoarsely.

"Yess...!" You respond, licking your lips.

I spread out your jacket on the ground to cushion your knees. You kneel between my legs. Your fingers fumble with the drawstring of my Bermudas and soon my shorts and Bermudas are off my legs. I have no compunction getting naked before you, out in the open. You stare greedily at my throbbing, erect cock. The red crown is wet with precum. I watch fascinated as you lean forward and rub your face against my cock. The leaky cock head leaves a trail of sticky fluid across your cheeks, eyelids, forehead and chin before it eventually disappears inside your open mouth.

"Ahhh..." I sigh pleasurably as your hot mouth closes over the cock head and I feel your tongue flicking over it. I remove the scarf around your hair & loosen the juda. Your unbound hair spills down your shoulders, partly obscuring your breasts from view. I grab a handful of hair and guide your mouth against my crotch. You grasp my cock at the base & start sucking it.

"Hnhh... hnhh... hnhh...!" I grunt rhythmically and my hips jerk up & down as you fellate me earnestly, giving it all you've got, ignoring the gagging sensation as my crown rubs against the back of your throat. You look up & see the expression of utter ecstasy on my face. A thrill runs through your body; you're happy to pleasure your lover. The thought that people might actually be watching you suck my cock causes another surge of arousal to course through you. You experience one more climax just as I hit an intense orgasm and start spurting.

I've not had sex for more than a fortnight & as a result my sperm reservoir is full. You catch the first massive spurt in your mouth & gulp it down. You pull my cock out & look on with fascination as the following spurts land on your face, hair and your naked breasts. Finally, you lean forward and take my cock back in your mouth, licking off the last weak spurts as they dribble out. You feel utterly satiated, drained & exhausted. You feel light headed and on top of the world.

You hum under your breath as you rub my semen into the skin of your face & bosom & pull the torn edges of the top together, trying to cover up your breasts. I suggest that you to put on your jacket. You decline & instead fish out a safety pin and use it to hold the top closed at the neck. It's not much use, though. You look on slyly as I stare at your breasts playing hide & seek through the rip as we walk down. Although going downhill is much easier then climbing, we have to be careful not to slip & fall. Naturally, this involves a lot of close body contact as I support you from time to time and our hands brush against each others' bodies. By the time we return to the car, I find myself half aroused once again. Nor does this escape your attention. You place your hand on my crotch & give it a light squeeze as I start the engine.

"Wait till we get to the forest bungalow!" I whisper as I start driving...

***

It is almost two o'clock in the afternoon when we drive into my forest bungalow. My trusted caretaker has cooked hot lunch for us and withdrawn out of sight, leaving the bungalow to ourselves. We gulp down a couple of glasses of fresh chaas (a drink made from yoghurt) to quench our thirst. You snuggle up to me and your hand rubs my crotch as you raise your face for a kiss. You've become horny again during our drive and are eager to get fucked.

"Wait, just look at yourself! I'm not going to fuck a filthy bitch like you! Let's get you cleaned up first!" I exclaim.

You are taken aback at this and catch your reflection in a mirror. There is no doubt that you indeed look like something the cat dragged in. Your face is streaked with dust, sweat & smears of dried semen. Your hair is disheveled and dirty, your white top is now an indescribable shade of dusty reddish brown, streaked with dried semen and your skin shines with sweat. A rank odor of sweat & semen emanates from your body. You feel all icky, sticky & itchy too. In truth, I look only marginally cleaner, mainly because my clothes are khaki colored & I have not been rubbing semen over myself...

***

I have in fact anticipated that you will be this way and have prepared a treat for us both. I lead you to the spare bedroom in which there is a single bed with a stiff cotton mattress. The room is cool & softly lit with the afternoon sunlight seeping in through curtained windows. I spread a couple of large, thick Turkish towels on the mattress. I ask you to wait for me while I disappear into the kitchen.

I fetch a large bowl and some milk from the kitchen and a big bottle of coconut oil from the bath room. I then remove a few packets of "uttan" from my back pack that I have purchased from a little shop in Vile Parle last week. "Uttan" is a finely powdered mixture of various fragrant herbs & spices like sandalwood, poppy seeds, shikakai, khus root etc. and is used to cleanse the body prior to taking a ritual bath on auspicious occasions like Diwali. It has a gritty texture and acts as cleanser & exfoliant.

You look on curiously as I mix the uttan powder with generous squirts of coconut oil and stir in some milk, to make a thin, fragrant, gritty paste. At my suggestion, you tie your hair in a knot high on your head, so that it doesn't come in the way. I strip down to my shorts and get ready to give you a thorough cleansing.

You sit on the mattress & hold your hands out. I remove your rings, watch & bangles & then apply the paste on your hands and arms. I start with light strokes & make sure that the mixture spreads evenly all over & then start rubbing it in firmly. Soon I kneel before you and you rest your hands on my shoulders to keep them positioned properly as I rub them down vigorously. You giggle initially as you feel a bit ticklish, but then sigh pleasurably as the pressure and the heat builds up. You watch with fascination as tiny rolls of dried paste form & drop off, taking with them an exfoliated layer of dead skin cells and tiny body hair, leaving behind a healthy, shiny pink skin. The skin tingles due to the stimulation. You obediently raise your hands to let me pull off & discard your top.

I give your breasts a quick squeeze before continuing the cleansing massage. I smear the gritty paste in your armpits & rub it into the hairy tufts. You wince as some hairs are pulled out. I continue with massaging your slim neck and beautiful alabaster back. You moan pleasurably as you feel the pressure and heat all over your sensitive skin. I make you lie on your stomach and pull off your shoes, track suit and your little anklets.

"Aahhh... aahhh... aahh...!" Your moans turn to cries of pleasure mixed with pain as I massage your sore ankles, stiff calves and aching thighs. I put the full weight of my body into the massage and my sweat drips all over your skin.

"No! Don't!" You yelp & curl your toes as I vigorously rub down the soles of your feet. I then pull off your panties, exposing your full rounded rump.

"Mmm..." You respond as you feel cool air on your bare ass and hold your breath in anticipation of what's coming next... Soon, I am massaging the taut, satin skin of your pillowy globes. I find myself getting an erection as I see your ass cheeks flatten under the pressure of my hands and then bounce back to their natural round shape. I massage the "uttan" paste into the crevice between your ass cheeks too. You've never received such a massage in your life and lap up the experience eagerly.

Your face is a mask of incredible lust as I flip you over on your back and see your passion filled eyes. I then continue to massage your shoulders, chest and belly with the "uttan" paste, then moving down & covering your taut thighs too. I take my pleasure of you plump womanly body as massage it with "uttan", cleaning off all the dirt accumulated on your skin.

I nudge your thighs apart and spread the "uttan" on your pubic thatch. I massage the pubic thatch with my fingertips and gently rub the paste into the creases where your thighs join your torso, taking care not to get the gritty paste into your cunny slit.

Your entire body is now clean; all the dust, dirt, scum and dead skin cells have been scrubbed away. Your deep pink nipples and a dark purple suck mark on your shoulder stand out contrasting against your taut, fair healthy skin glowing with an oily sheen. Yet, your the natural fragrance hasn't been washed off. Your skin exudes an incredible scent of your natural musk, enhanced by the fragrance of the "uttan". It is a veritable olfactory feast.

I wipe off the gritty "uttan" from my hands, spread your thighs apart and dribble coconut oil into your slit.

"Nnhh... nnhh... nnhh...!" You moan as I hold you open with one hand and my fingers rub oil into the folds and crevices of your cunny lips. I see clear, sticky fluid dribble out of your pussy.

"Aahhh..." You scream ecstatically as I lean forward and lick up your nectar. I spread your thighs apart with my hands and continue to lick your fragrant pussy & savor its salty, slightly pungent taste to my heart's content. This is the first time I've licked your pussy. In fact, this is the first time anyone has licked it -- your hubby would never do that! You are overwhelmed by the experience.

My cheeks are wet with your juices as I sit up. You respond with little mewling sounds and jerky movements of your hips as my fingers continue to stroke your slit. It is slick with a mixture of oil and your secretions. Just naturally, my finger moves further down & lightly brushes your anus. Your eyes are locked into mine as you suddenly stiffen in response to the new sensation. In a moment, you relax & exhale softly. You spread your legs a little further apart, and your eyes film over with passion. Thus encouraged, my fingers start rubbing oil gently up & down your slit, lightly gliding over the tightly closed opening of your rectum. You seem to like my fingers touching you there. I become a little bolder & circle your anus with the oily pad of my finger. Once again, you hold your breath & stiffen and then relax. Emboldened further, I squirt more oil & press my finger a little more firmly. Amazingly, I find your sphincter relaxing a bit and feel your body heat on my fingertip as it gains entry inside.

Soon, I hear your throaty moans as you react to my finger lightly fuck your anus. I use gentle pressure & plenty of oil. I actually feel your hips jerk and push yourself back at my finger. Eventually, my finger goes in up to the second joint. You feel no discomfort and in fact enjoy the strange new sensations. I am happy that I have accidentally opened up another source of mutual pleasure in our affair & decide to return to it later...

***

I get up & strip off my shorts. My cock is fully erect. You too eagerly await my final assault.

"Are you ready?" I ask as you eye my throbbing cock.

You are too far gone to answer. I'd have loved to have you smear oil on my cock but realize that you would find it difficult in your present state. I quickly apply oil on my cock and kneel between your knees. I spread your thighs and slide your hips over my thighs, so that my cock head hovers over your out-spread cunny lips. I guide it in with one hand and thrust in. I feel the heat of your pussy as my cock lodges halfway in.

You grip my hips with your oily thighs as I bend over you & grasp your slippery shoulders. I have already climaxed once in the morning & that has taken the edge off of my passion. I now want to enjoy the pleasures of your tight young pussy in a leisurely manner. I grasp your shoulders and start thrusting powerfully, employing slow, deliberate strokes, going in up to the hilt and then pulling out almost completely before thrusting in again.

You have been aroused to such a feverish peak of excitement that after just a couple of thrusts, your body reacts like the sudden release of a tightly wound spring. You scream and buck like a wild filly as you hit a climax almost immediately. Your grip around my hips loosens and your slippery, oily body slips out of my grasp; I suddenly find my cock out of your hot cunt. I try to hold you steady & enter your pussy again, but a few thrusts later the same thing repeats. I realize that I have to find a way to grip your body firmly enough if I am to get to my goal. Then, a thought crosses my mind. You wait for me while I go down to the kitchen and return shortly afterwards with what I was looking for: a jar of semolina.

"Make me hard again!" I whisper, positioning my cock against your lips. Your hot mouth soon restores the full hardness that has been slightly attenuated during my trip to the kitchen. I sprinkle a little semolina over your slick oily shoulders, thighs & calves, but carefully steer clear of the crotch. I sprinkle semolina on my palms and test my grip on your upper arms. The dry gritty semolina lets me grip them without slippage. You wince & whimper at the sudden sensation of pain & pleasure as the abrasive semolina grinds into your delicate skin, but my experiment has been successful! Once again I mount you & position my cock at the junction between your open thighs. I don't use my hands; I don't want to get the gritty semolina anywhere near your pussy.

"Put it in!" I command. Your fingers guide the blunt cock head into your opening and I give a mighty thrust.

"Ahhh...!" You moan as my cock goes in halfway, meeting hardly any resistance. A couple of in & out movements later, it is lodged up to the hilt inside your hot cunt.

You grip my hips tightly with your thighs while I grasp your shoulders with my hands. The gritty semolina helps us to maintain a firm grasp as I start thrusting slowly, deliberately, yet forcefully. I plunge my cock deep inside and pull it almost completely out before thrusting in again. You reciprocate with answering thrusts of your hips accompanied by throaty moans.

In just a few moments, you experience lazy waves of orgasm roll in one after another while I continue to pound you with slow, deep, powerful thrusts, gradually approaching my own climax. I feel your soft, silken hot cunt grip my cock at its base as the wave of my climax crests and I ejaculate powerful jets of semen deep inside your cunt, flooding the entrance of your womb with my virile seed.

***

We enjoy long, lazy minutes of post coital bliss snuggled up against each other, uncaring for the sweat and love juices dripping & oozing all over. We then spend a half hour in the shower, lovingly lathering and rinsing each others' bodies. When we finally emerge, we are happy, relaxed & fully satiated apart from being squeaky clean and ravenously hungry.

After eating the delicious vegetarian food prepared by the caretaker, we relax in the living room, exchanging intimate small talk. Quite unselfconsciously, you tell me about your last period which was a bit spotty; you are expecting the next one to be heavy. You think it'll start sometime next week. You give me a sidelong look through your lashes as you tell me this. You don't miss the sudden spark of interest in my eyes, even though I don't respond orally...