Our Second Meeting

Story Info
You meet at a local bar.
2.9k words
4.29
9.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talk on the phone and agree to meet at a local bar for a drink. I'm nervous, as this will be our second meeting, and this one will include touching and fondling.

Our first meeting was just to break the ice. Now the ice is broken, it's beginning to thaw and the heat is rising. I'm running late and hurry out the door. In my haste to meet you, I forgot to put on panties. Oops. Oh well, I think to myself, I'm sure he won't mind. I had the special pair laying on the bed, bought just for this occasion. I had them there, waiting for me to put them on at the last minute. But after our phone conversation, I totally spaced them out and ran out the door without ever thinking about them twice. Halfway to the bar, I realized it, but it was too late to turn around. I had a nice, medium length skirt on and knew no one would be any wiser, except maybe you.

I rush through the door of the bar and see you sitting at at dark corner table. I lean over to kiss you, and brush my lips against yours, smelling you at the same time. "You smell good." I whisper to you. You can see the cleavage in my top and I like the way you look at it. We order drinks and chat about our lives for a while. Soon you reach your hand over and place it on my thigh. Your skin is warm through the material of my skirt.

We move closer in the darkness and you whisper in my ear, "I like your cleavage." I smile and adjust my top a little so you can see more. You trace the top edge of the lacy material with your index finger and slowly slide it in. The booth is dark and no one really notices us, except maybe the lonely guy sitting at the bar talking to the bar tender. But he pretends he doesn't see us.

"Hmm, that feels nice" I say, and move even closer. Our lips brush again and this time it is a deep kiss. Our lips part and our tongues dance lightly against each other's and we soon are leaning into it. The heat is building between us and I know that kissing in a bar is not enough. "I have a confession to make." I say, "I forgot my panties. Ooops." I look to see your reaction. You look me deep in the eyes and smile. Your hand reaches under the table, and while you are holding my gaze with yours, you wiggle your hand under my skirt and slowly up my thigh. I anticipate where you're going and slightly spread my legs apart to allow you free access. Your finger reaches out and slowly traces a circle around my lips. I breathe into your ear and will you to go even further. But madingly you move so slow. Building the anticipation. Building the pressure in me.

"You want me to finger you right here, baby?" you whisper. The only response I can manage is to weakly nod my head, while looking you in the eye. Your finger traces smaller and smaller circles around me until finally, finally you reach the very top of my clit and begin to massage it slightly. "Oh God." is all I can faintly squeak out. Your finger is magic. The sensation of that one fingertip on that one spot where all the nerves in my body are tingling to, is driving me crazy. For only our second meeting you sure know how to hit the right spot. I lean my head back on the booth and close my eyes.

"You like that, don't you?" you whisper as you lazily stroke up and down the length of me. For my response I reach over and pull your head down in a very deep, very passionate kiss. Suddenly, and without warning, your finger shoots into me, and I draw a deep breath, while still kissing you. You pull your finger out slowly, only to plunge it back in just as quickly. I break the kiss and my head falls forward onto your shoulder and I can't breathe. Oh god, how I want more.

"Baby, take me home." I whisper to you.

"Not yet. I'm not finished here yet." you tease and slowly re-insert your finger into my hot, and now very wet pussy. You take my hand and place it on your very, very hard cock and begin to rub it. Your hand, and mine, begin to massage you at the same time. I am barely aware of our surroundings, but know someone is probably watching us, and I don't care. All I care about is your finger in my pussy, and my hand on your hardness. "Feel that baby? You did that. When you told me you didn't have on any panties." I rub it harder now and I can feel the heat through the material, and oh god how I want to rip those jeans off right now. But your hand still covers mine, and as I try to undue a button, you stop me.

"No, I want to feel you. You can't touch me yet." You whisper, and you are still moving that magical finger in and out of me.

"Oh please." I whisper, "I can't take much more." I plead with you.

"Look at me." You demand, "not yet. I want to tease you." you say. Then the hand you had covering mine on your cock, moves up and slightly pinches a nipple. I breathe in very deep and sharp and you look at me. Your eyes take it all in, and the sound of my breath turns you on even more. You pinch harder this time, and I have to bite my lower lip to keep from moaning out load. Probably no one but you would hear the sound, but I keep quiet anyway. Your finger plunges into me again, and you pinch my nipple at the same time, and this gets the response you wanted. I moan just loud enough for some people to hear, but only one person looks our way, the guy at the bar.

"You like that, don't you?" you ask.

"Yes, yes I like that very much." I whisper.

"Tell me how much, or I'll stop." you say and pretend to pull away.

"Oh god, don't stop. I like your finger inside me. Oh baby... " I whisper very lowly. "And the way you pinch my nipple, makes me want to cum right now. Please don't stop." I breathe into your ear. You smile, satisfied with yourself.

Finally, you whisper, "Ok baby, let's go to your place. I want to be all the way inside you." Oh god, is all I can manage to think.

We pay the tab and get up to leave. The guy at the bar, makes a gesture to you, as if to say, "Good job", smiles at us and turns his back to us.

You follow me to my apartment, and in our respective cars, we continue to fondle ourselves, anticipating what is to come. As I fumble for my keys, unlock the door, and step through the opening, you come to me and begin to kiss me. Your hands stroke me and your touch re-ignites the smoldering fire within me. I'm weak from before and oh so much want to get naked.

Your hand reaches under my skirt again and begins to massage me, the way you were in the bar. I hold on to your shoulders and let the sensations ride over me. Your finger explores the insides of me and I can feel every nook and cranny being touched by you. You slowly lead me to the couch and instruct me to sit down. You lift my skirt over my thighs and kneeling between my legs, you closely inspect me. I can feel the heat of your gaze and begin to squirm under it.

"Baby, I want to touch you now." I say and begin to pull on you, but you back out of my reach and won't allow it...

"Not yet," you say, "spread your legs apart, so I can see you." you tell me and I comply.

"Good girl." is the only response I get. You lean your head forward and slowly run your tongue up one thigh and down the other. I grasp your head and want you to move in closer, but you avoid me.

"No." you tell me. I am frustrated by this, but comply none the less. You kiss and lick everywhere except the spot I want, and you do this on purpose.

"Please baby. Please lick my pussy." and at that, you finally do. Such sweet pleasure. Such a sweet sensation, I can hardly stand it. You insert your finger and slowly pull it out. In another time, and back out. I reach over to the table and pull out a drawer and hand you a toy. "Please use this on me." and hand a vibe to you. You turn it on and begin to slowly move it in and out of me. Oh my god!

I still haven't touched your skin and you are so close to making me cum. Your tongue darts into me and the vibe finds my clit. The two sensations at once are close to making me cum and I tell you so. "Can I cum baby?" I ask and after what seems like eternity, you finally allow me to do so. Such sweet release. Such sweet ecstasy. I quiver and shake like nothing before.

"Did you like that?" you ask as I slowly come back to my senses and begin to realize what just happened.

"Oh yes, very much." I say as I pull my skirt back down and turn to look at you.

"Now it's your turn." I say and smile at you... and I push you down on the couch and bend over to kiss you. I take your head in my hands and kiss you deeply and with so much passion. We are both surprised by it...

As I'm leaning over you, my cleavage is exposed in a way that you can see down my top. I break the kiss and lean back just far enough to allow you to look at it. "Like what you see, baby?" I ask and gently push my breasts together with my arms.

"Hmmm, yes." You say, still looking. I reach in my top and slowly bring one of my breasts out of my bra and hold it close enough for you to touch it, but I won't let you. I pinch the nipple just hard enough to arouse it and you smile. I roll it between my fingers and it stands at attention.

"Lick it." I tell you. You reach out your tongue and flick it across my hard nipple and we both like it very much. I pull back from you and I continue to tease and pinch it, letting you watch. "Hmm, that feels nice." I tell you, still teasing myself, and it's getting harder and harder, and so are you, again.

I reach behind me, and undo my bra, and slide my top off along with my bra, letting them slip to the floor. I stand in front of you, pulling and pinching my other nipple, so they are now a complete set. Both hard as rocks and sticking into the air, demanding attention. I step closer to you and tell you to take both of them in your hands and suck them. You comply, and I allow you to fondle and lick them for a few moments. Just when you're really starting to get into it, I step back, and take your hand, and lead you to my bedroom.

"Come on baby," I say, "now you're really going to have some fun." You follow me down the hall, and I can feel how hard you are through your jeans, and know you want me. But I'm in control now and you are mine for the evening, to play with and tease however I wish. Hmm, where to start?

"Get naked, and get on the bed." I tell you, and I leave you in the bedroom to do just that.

I go back into the living room for the toys, but don't let you see them when I come back in to you. You are almost naked, just your underwear is left. I watch intently as you peel them off.

I push you gently and have you sit on the bed, legs hanging over. I stand over you, allowing my breasts to bobble in front of your face. I take them in my hands and push them together and move them to your mouth. Both nipples are still hard and they are close enough together for you to lick them at the same time. You lick across them in one motion, then again, then I step back. You groan a little, and I enjoy the sound.

"You like that, don't you baby?" I ask, and you nod your head, moving your hands around behind me, and pulling me to you. "No, not yet." I tell you and back away from your embrace.

I wiggle out of my skirt and stand before you, just long enough for you to see my naked and shaved pussy. I kneel in front of you, between your legs, and slowly move toward you. You entwine your fingers in my hair, and pull me closer, and I allow this small contact for the moment. I place small wet kisses on the inside of your thigh and move over your stomach and back down the other one. I pay special attention to the line from your belly button to the base of your gloriously hard cock.

You pull my head closer and try to move into my mouth, but I won't allow it. I pull your hands from my hair, and tell you to place them on the bed, and keep them there, or we'll have to start all over. You comply immediately, as you don't want to end up back at square one. Hmm, I like this new power I've found...

I continue to move closer and closer to taking you in my mouth. I'm driving you wild and insane with my slow wet kisses and with each one, your cock does a little dance and moves around. I smile as I like the way it is performing for me. Finally, I make my way to the base of your cock, and place tiny wet kisses all along the shaft. Starting at the bottom and working my way to the tip. I place a very wet one right on the top of the head, and you let out a small gasp.

"Oh baby, quit teasing me." You whisper at me. I slowly push my mouth over the tip, letting you split my lips apart and slowly, slowly work you all the way into my mouth, letting you rest at the back of my throat.

"Oh god..." you whisper and push against me. But I pull you back out, just as slowly and then I begin to move down the length of you again. My hand works it's way over to your heavy balls and gently squeezes them between my fingers. Your hands clench and you are looking intently at me.

I look at you and know that I am in complete control and you are at my mercy. I continue the slow pace for a few more strokes and then pick up the speed. I am acutely aware of how much you want to just push down my throat, but you withhold just a little as I continue to suck your beautiful cock. After a while, I can tell you are close to cumming, but I don't want you to yet, so I slow down and change positions.

My mouth leaves your hard, dancing cock, and slowly works down to your balls, and as I take each one in my mouth, your hands clench, and you moan slightly. After ministering to each one in turn, I stand up and push you back on the bed. You are lying down now, but with your feet still on the floor. I straddle you slightly on the bed, but not completely and your eyes are closed. I can feel the want in you, but I'm not ready to let you have me yet. You teased me to the point I couldn't stand it, and now I'm returning the favor.

"You want me baby?" I ask and you nod your head. "How bad do you want me?" I ask.

For an answer you reach up, take my head in your hands and kiss me silly. For long seconds afterward, I try and clear my head, then finally I'm able to.

"No, not yet," I tell you, "bad boy. Now we have to start all over. Move up all the way on the bed." I instruct you, and you comply.

Now the fun really begins. I plan on teasing you to the point where you can't stand it anymore, and beg me to fuck you. I reach into a drawer in the night side table and bring out a silk scarf. I loosely tie it around your eyes and you allow me to. "Since you were bad, now you'll have to be punished" I say, and we both smile....