Our Second Swingers' Party

Story Info
James and I playing at our second party.
2.8k words
4.18
37.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, this is another real experience. We appreciate all constructive feedback and are happy to chat further with couples, just shoot us a message.

Hi guys, sorry it's been so long since we've updated a new story, we've been pretty busy. This takes place about 6 months ago.


We went to a swingers' party held at a private house. This was the second party at this house that we had been to. Now those that have read our stories might know that we're not exactly swingers, more exhibitionists. James had bought a few sexy outfits for me and we thought this was a great chance to show off some of these outfits. All those who are fans of our adventures know how much I love to dress up in something slutty or revealing, so I was very excited for this party.

I decided on a bright red mini skirt which came to a few inches below my ass. This skirt, while being bright red and attracting attention, also rides up a lot, so I constantly have to pull it down to protect my "modesty". Given this was a swingers' party, I was glad I wouldn't have to pull it down quite so often, especially when things got underway.

On top, I wore a white crop top. The great thing about this top was that It left a bit of my stomach bare (I wore the skirt as a high-waisted skirt, which meant it was even closer to revealing my pussy and ass) and had a sizeable hole cut out of the middle. I was rocking some serious cleavage. Plus, my hard nipples were very evident, there was no hiding the fact I was braless under the top. A bit of make-up, my hair in an up-do and some sexy black heels, I was ready to go.

We got to the party around 9pm and I started with a glass of wine to calm my nerves. Those that have read our stories know that I get very loose after a glass or two of wine, I'm quite a lightweight! Not only that, I get incredibly horny and lose my inhibitions when tipsy. I mean the last time at this party, we went from playing with couples in the same room in the past to me making out with 2 other ladies, fingering one of them and having them, and their partners touch, suck and bite my nipples.

There weren't too many young couples but we did meet Hamish and Claire. They were in their early 30s and very much in shape. Hamish was tall, slim built but toned. Claire was my height and wore a very sexy figure hugging black dress. As soon as they introduced themselves, Hamish reached over and "adjusted" my top.

"Oops, your nipple's popping out," he said as he carefully moved my top in place.

"Thanks, I didn't even realise," I said.

I was a bit shocked at his forwardness but I was on my second glass of wine so I wasn't really too fussed. I could feel Hamish's eyes on me, constantly looking me up and down.

"That is a very sexy outfit Haley, I love how your nipples are sticking out of your top. You have perfect boobs".

I just smiled. James embarrassed me further by telling them (and another two couples who were around us) how I like showing off my body, how I go out braless all the time, love flashing and love when people catch a glimpse of my body "by mistake".

"Well, I definitely hope we get to see more of that sexy body then!" Hamish said.

A short time later, James, Hamish, Claire and I were sitting on a couch talking and we explained to them that we don't swap. We also told them how far we went at the last party and that we weren't looking to go any further.

"Oh, I'm so sorry that I touched you earlier Haley, I didn't kno,w, Hamish apologised.

"That's ok," I replied.

I immediately liked Hamish even more. Not only were the compliments he was making working but his genuine, polite demeanour was encouraging and was kind of turning me on. I knew he wanted to see me naked and I now really wanted him to see. I wanted to tease him and drive him crazy.

Hamish and Claire moved to a different couch and soon stared playing. They were soon naked and Hamish was having his cock sucked by a lady while Claire was sucking the host. I was already horny and the fact people were playing made me very wet. I immediately straddled James and started kissing passionately kissing him.

I had totally forgotten to wear thong and my skirt soon had ridden up to my waist. My shapely ass was now on show and James wasted no time groping me the way I love. God, I loved his hands on me. Both hands moved from roughly groping my ass to squeezing my tits, then back to my ass (he's quite an ass man, and at that time I was squatting every day so I had developed quite a bubble butt). I moaned as he kissed my neck, squeezed my ass and spanked me. We were sitting next to another young couple who were also making out but watching us intermittently.

"Get up babe, let's show you off a bit".

Always one to show off, I got up, my skirt around my skirt, my freshly waxed pussy and ass on show to a few couples around us. I pulled my skirt down and we moved closer to Hamish. Hamish was fucking the host's wife while Claire was sucking the host while he fingered her.

I just wanted to get naked and have James please me but he had other plans. We stood a few metres from Hamish, Claire and the host and his wife until Hamish finally looked our way. James immediately turned me around, bent me over the table and slowly lifted up my skirt. I was very aware my wet pussy was on show. I couldn't see Hamish's reaction but I didn't care, I felt so sexy and exposed as James flashed me to Hamish. My skirt was at my waist as James groped my ass, spread them so Hamish could see my asshole.

"Whack".

A felt a firm spank and moaned as James continued to massage my ass. I felt James's hands push my legs apart which I willingly did. James gently teased my pussy with his finger. I could feel how wet I was as he took one finger and slowly rubbed up and down my pussy, coating my pussy lips with my juices. James then pulled me up and spun me around. I looked Hamish directly in his eyes as he was still fucking the host's wife. He wasn't even watching her, his eyes were glued to me as a smiled at him.

My pussy was on show but I wanted to show more. I slowly moved my hands to my boobs and massaged them feeling my rock hard nipples. I slowly pulled my top to either side, finally exposing my perky boobs to Hamish. James moved behind me and pressed his hard cock into my ass. He then moved his hands to my boobs and flicked my nipples and massaged my boobs, all the while I smiled sexily at Hamish. As soon as my boobs were out, I could see his mouth go "Oooooo" and his bit his finger as he continued to stare.

If James's hands on me didn't do it, Hamish's reaction to my naked body, knowing I was turning him on and driving him crazy got my pussy absolutely drenched. I needed a cock. I couldn't take it anymore. The show was over, I needed to suck James's cock.

I pulled James to the couch, pushed him roughly onto the couch, took off my top and skirt and straddled him naked. Finally, no more clothes! I fumbled with James's trousers wanting to taste his cock but he stopped me as he grabbed my ass and pulled me in. I'm not one to say no to a good make out session, especially when I'm the naked one. It makes me feel incredibly sexy knowing that I'm naked and James's priority is feeling me as opposed to having his cock sucked. But this time was different, I was so horny for cock!

James went to work on my nipples as I straddled him naked and moaning, my pussy wet and aching for attention. I pulled back so James could feast on my naked body. I sat back on his knees as his hands immediately went to my boobs, squeezing and playing with my nipples. I felt so sexy, so exposed, I was loving the power I had over him.

I kissed him passionately again and started unbuckling him. No resistance, good! I knew he need to be sucked and I wasn't going to disappoint him. I quickly dropped to my knees as his rock hard cock sprang forth from his trousers. I didn't waste any time with teasing him, I immediately engulfed him and slowly worked my way to taking him all into my mouth. I coated his cock before bobbing up and down, moaning as I finally had him inside my mouth. I love sucking James's cock. I don't know why some ladies don't like it, it's such an empowering feeling looking up seeing your man moaning in pleasure as you suck his precious cock. It gets me wet thinking about it.

I saw movement to my left and saw Hamish and Claire coming our way. Claire was quite petite, tight body, reasonably sized boobs and a tight bubble butt. She wasn't overly curvy but she was easily one of the hottest women that night. She would turn heads wherever she went. Hamish sat next to James and Claire started immediately riding him.

They encouraged James to touch Claire. He looked at me and I nodded. He reached over and played with her nipples as I sucked away while eyeing her pussy engulfing Hamish's cock. They were definitely a sexy couple to watch. Claire got up and sat down on the couch next to James as Hamish took his position between her legs and slowly slid his cock inside her.

All the excitement was getting to James and he stopped me before he came too quickly. I got up and sat next to Claire.

"You should kiss her," James whispered in my ear.

"Claire, do you mind if I kiss you?" I asked.

Her response was to kiss me, much to the delight of both James and Hamish. Hamish pulled out as they both watched as I straddled Claire and we kissed. I felt her hands on my boobs as I played with her nipples.

The boys looked like they needed attention so I soon got back on my knees and started sucking James. Hamish went back to fucking Claire much to my visual delight.

"Do you want to touch?" I asked Hamish.

"I want to, but I'll come too quickly if I do," he replied.

I smiled to myself, boy did he know the right buttons to push!

"Go on, suck James," Hamish instructed Claire.

Claire looked at me and I pulled back from James's cock and let her wrap her hands around him. I had never let anyone else suck him but I was quite excited to see what would happen. Claire was immediately on his cock, taking him in her mouth and bobbing up and down. James moaned. It was such an erotic moment, my man being sucked by someone else. I thought I would have felt jealous but it was pretty sexy watching.

I kissed James passionately.

"I love you," he said. I smiled and we kissed. It was a very tender, yet sexy moment. I quite enjoyed kissing him while he was having his cock sucked.

I continued to kiss James as he moved his hands and caressed Claire's back and ass. I soon felt a hand on my ass. I was a little surprised but also very turned on. I was glad Hamish couldn't resist and finally decided to touch me. I enjoyed his large strong hands on my ass. I stuck my ass out further, tempting him and giving him a good view of my pussy.

Then I felt it, his fingers on my pussy. He was testing the waters. James and I hadn't talked about whether I would let someone else touch my pussy, but I was so horny, I needed this! I didn't resist which encouraged him to slowly slide a finger inside me.

Oh God, it felt amazing. I was so worked up and wet that my pussy took his finger without any resistance. His fingers were larger than James's and it filled me up just right. He started fingering me harder as I continued kissing James, now audibly moaning into his mouth.

"What's happening?" he asked.

"Hamish is fingering me, is that ok?"

James responded by kissing me and pinching my nipples. I was basically bent over at the waist, ass and pussy exposed to Hamish as he fingered me. Knowing James was ok with it, I started pushing back onto his fingers. I couldn't continue kissing James and pulled back, moaning out loud as Hamish fingered me hard. I felt so full! It was amazing. I moaned as Hamish filled me up with his fingers and watched his wife suck my fiancé. It was such an erotic moment for me. We hadn't gone this far before but I didn't regret anything. It felt amazing to let Hamish who had been eyeing me all night to have his way, as well as give James the present of feeling another woman's lips wrapped around his big black cock.

Hamish pulled out and Claire stopped sucking James and spread her legs. Hamish was between her legs in a flash and fucking her with a passion.

"Stand up babe," James instructed.

I stood up, Hamish's and Claire's eyes me. James spread my legs apart and slide a finger inside me. I was still so wet that it slid in easily. Knowing I was ready, James started fingering me hard and fast. I could barely stand straight. I grabbed James's shoulder as I stood there, naked, countless eyes on me as James fingered me. I could hear how wet my pussy was, as well as my voice as I screamed in pleasure.

"Yes, don't stop, don't stop, keep going," I screamed.

I could feel my orgasm building and building until it finally hit me.

"Uuurrghhhh," I moaned as my body shook. I grabbed James's hand, my pussy was quivering and I couldn't take any more.

Once my orgasm subsided, as those that have ready our stories know, the only thing I want after a good orgasm is James's cock. I was determined to make him cum. I dropped to my knees and immediately deep throated his cock, gagging as I did. Making sure it was wet enough, I pulled back and started roughly jerking him off. He absolutely loves watching my boobs shake as I jerk him off. Every so often I'd take his cock in my mouth, make his cock nice and wet, bobbing up and down giving him a very sloppy blowjob, then pull back and jerk him off.

He reached out and grabbed my boobs, pinching my nipples making me moan. I knew he was close, his eyes were transfixed on my boobs and both his hands were cupping them. As soon as he closed his eyes I knew he was going to cum and I immediately wrapped my lips around his cock and was rewarded with a strong jet of cum spraying inside my mouth, quickly following by another and another. While I don't swallow, I love the feeling of James's cock pulsating in my mouth, filling it with cum.

Once he was done, he tapped me on my back, his signal to me that he was done. I pulled back, careful not to drop any and walked casually across the room, past a number of other couples to the toilet.

I walked back out naked, past everyone again, enjoying all the eyes feasting on my body. I kissed James and we got dressed and headed off home.

What a terrific night of firsts. I especially liked meeting Hamish and Claire. While I'm not interested in touching other guys, I did love how polite and respectful Hamish was. It made me want him to touch me, almost as a present for being so sweet. Sadly we didn't get their number and from our conversation we had with them that night, I think they would have moved overseas, so we may never see them again. Oh well, here's to finding another couple to play with sooner rather than later!