Our Second Time

Story Info
Husband watches wife with best mate.
1.5k words
4.07
66.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched them as they danced. They were enjoying the music and each others company. They had been out there for a few songs now and were laughing and having a good time. It was my wife, Michelle and Mike, a friend of ours. She was dressed to please in a skirt and low cut top. I knew she had put a lacy bra on but had not seen her put her knickers but assumed that they would have been matching no doubt. He was a friend of mine from school, a good friend actually. He was my best man at our wedding and I had been his best man at his.

Here we were on a holiday with Mike and his wife, Kathy, and a few of her friends. Kathy and her friends had left about two hours earlier to visit another friend who lived nearby. They had phoned not long after to say that they were having a few drinks and would probably be home early in the morning. That left Mike with us. We didn't care as we all got along well.

There was my wife and my mate out on the dance floor having a great time. As I watched I noticed his hands on her waist and she was facing away but sticking her butt out at him. As the song finished it was clear that she was enjoying the feel of his hands on her and he was not letting go. She beckoned me out to join them and so I did. She draped her arms around me and continued dancing. Mike let go of Michelle and she turned around. She was now rubbing her arse against my crotch and hugging Mike. I felt Mike's hands reach around to hug her and she pulled one arm from around his neck and reached behind me to pull me in closer.

This is how we stayed for a while and I was watching her as she was slowly dancing in between myself and Mike. We then heard the DJ announce last drinks and we decided to get one more before leaving. We sat at a table on the side having our drinks watching the crowded dance floor. As we finished off our drinks, the song finished up and we started to make our way out of the club. Michelle still wanted to dance and was saying how much fun she had had dancing with the two of us. As we walked along she was in between Mike and myself and had her arms around both of us.

No sooner had we walked in the door to our apartment and Michelle had turned on the TV and was flicking through the stations until she found a music one. Mike went and changed into a pair of loose shorts and I went through to the kitchen and mixed another couple of drinks. Mike returned and carried the drinks out while I changed my clothes. As we walked, Michelle told us to put the drinks down and come and dance with her. We obliged and were soon dancing around like idiots in our apartment.

After a couple of songs Michelle grabbed me and kissed me while dancing slowly with me then turned and grabbed her drink and had a mouthful. She then came back and gave me another kiss and left me with the taste of Baileys on my lips. She then turned and caught Mike and hugged him and gave him a quick kiss also. She proceeded to hug Mike and dance slowly with him. As she had done in the club, she reached back for me and pulled me up behind her. This time she had my cock nestled between her arse cheeks and she was grinding back against it. The feeling now was much better with the thinner material of my shorts instead of the jeans I had had on earlier but every now and then her grinding felt as if it were directed forward. I looked down and noticed that her skirt had ridden up quite high and that she was grinding against Mike every now and then. Surprisingly I wasn't jealous and in fact liked the thought (and sight) of it.

Slowly she turned and put her arms around me. Her eyes were closed and she was moving to the music yet moving to her own rhythm at times also. She pulled Mike in behind her and she continued her movements. I was very hard with her rubbing herself against me and then pushing back against Mike every so often. I figured he must have been hard also so she loved it. One of her hands moved away from my back and reached back behind her. I thought she was pulling Mike closer and hugging him as best she could. Then I realized that he had moved back a little and her hand was between her butt and him. Was she rubbing his cock?

I wondered just how far she was going with this and thought I'd see how far she's go then. I slid my hands down her sides and grabbed the bottom of her skirt and slowly eased it up waiting for her to stop me. She didn't even flinch. So I continued pulling it up to reveal her butt cheeks.....her bare butt cheeks. I felt for her g-string thinking she must have put on one of those instead of lacy knickers. I found nothing except Mike's cock which she then pulled in against her bare butt. Now I knew how far she was going.

Her arms returned to me and roamed up and down my body as she pushed back against Mike's cock. Soon her hands slid down the front of my shorts and wrapped around my cock. This bought a sigh from Michelle and she gripped it hard. There was a couple of seconds before she moved her hands again and one hand continued holding my cock while the other moved back to Mike's cock.

She leant forward forcing me back a little and she adjusted her feet apart more. I stepped aside and thought to myself that she couldn't be going to fuck him right here, right now, in front of me. With that thought still in my mind I watched as she eased herself slowly back onto his cock. Mike held her hips and started pulling her back against his body as his cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. Michelle was pushing back to meet every thrust of Mike and it wasn't long before she started moaning with pleasure.

I watched for a couple more minutes before moving in front of Michelle and putting her hands on my cock. She pulled me closer and licked my cock before taking me into her warm mouth. It was such an erotic thought, knowing that every time she moved forward on my cock she was being forced forward by my mate fucking her from behind. She loved every bit of having a cock in her pussy and in her mouth and soon she stopped sucking me and just rested her head in my crotch as Mike finished his fucking of her by unloading deep inside her pussy. Michelle pushed back and ground herself back on his cock as far as she could.

As Mike pulled out of her I could see his cum and her juices still covering his hard cock. I lay on the floor and pulled Michelle over me. She knew what to do and positioned herself to ease herself onto my cock. It was a strange sensation but an arousing one. Feeling her wetness impale my cock and knowing it was filled with my mates cum. Soon she was moving in a nice rhythm on my cock and her breasts were bouncing slightly. I removed her shirt and undid her bra to reveal her gorgeous breasts. Now they swung freely as she leant forward and kissed me passionately. Mike must have found the sight a turn on coz he was soon standing beside us and Michelle sat upright, leaned over and licked the head of Mikes cock. What a sight.....my wife riding my cock and sucking off my mate of twenty odd years. It was just so erotic.

I saw Mike move and kneel behind Michelle. Now anal isn't a favourite of Michelle's unless she is in the mood. I was expecting this to kill the mood and I could sense her anticipating some pain. To my surprise I felt Mikes cock rubbing against mine as he slowly pushed his cock into Michelle's pussy right next to mine. This sent Michelle over the edge and she kissed me hard and bit my lip. As she shuddered away with two cocks filling her pussy, I let go and shot my load deep inside her. Mike started to fuck her harder and he also released another load into her pussy.

Michelle just fell forward onto my chest, exhausted. Mike slowly pulled his cock out which brought a slight giggle from Michelle and then I repeated the act withdrawing my cock. Michelle rolled off and lay on the floor with her pussy oozing out cum down her crack and onto the carpet. After a few minutes of recovering and catching our breath, Michelle went and showered followed by Mike and then myself. Then we all moved towards the main bed and crashed, Michelle in the middle of her two lovers.