Jacqueline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, my hands were a little unsteady as I walked back to the laundry and set the glass down beside her.

"Lovely. Thank you, Hon."

I jumped up onto the counter behind her and watched as she took several long sips, then turned back to her work. It appeared that she'd managed to get some rest and pull herself together while I was out. Her hair was gathered in a simple ponytail, she wore a white cotton blouse over snug Capri slacks and low-heeled sandals. I sat there, admiring her figure: that hourglass shape and those long legs would be the envy of any woman, let alone a forty-something mother.

She pushed a stack of bath towels aside, then picked up her glass and turned to face me. She took another long drink, this time in a kind of exaggerated pose: elbow high, hand on hip, chest out. I took a look at her blouse and chills went up my spine. Two darkish circles, punctuated with an obvious nub in the center of each were clearly visible. I couldn't believe it - she wasn't wearing a bra! I was awestruck. Sure, there were lots of girls going around braless at college, with the free-love hippy movement and all, but that was in the big city, not here in our sleepy town. The idea of a woman, especially one my mother's age not wearing a bra was beyond comprehension in these parts. My cock immediately began to swell. My face was burning as she lowered her glass and looked up at me.

She gave me a sly smile. "Why Bradley dear, whatever is the matter? You've turned all red!"

I looked down at her breasts. "Well, um..."

"Oh, you've finally noticed, have you?" She stepped toward me, placing a hand on my knee. "What, do you think I'm too old to be following the latest fashions? Are you going to tell me I should put it back on?"

"Holy smokes, no! Mom, you look fantastic! It's just such a surprise to see you ... like this!"

"Well Hon, I have to tell you this feels very naughty to me - but deliciously naughty. I've never gone without a bra before and I assure you, you'll never see me out-of-doors without one but here, at home with you, I feel like a liberated woman!" She laughed and took another sip of her beer.

"Mom, ah..."

"Yes? What is it Dear?"

"Can I tell you something, something kind of personal? Promise you won't get mad?"

She turned serious. "Certainly, Bradley. You can tell me anything, Hon. What is it?"

"Well, it's just that ... well, seeing you like that, it's really sexy. I mean," I sat up to show her the bulge in my trousers, "really sexy, you know?"

She looked down. "Oh my! Oh Bradley dear, so I see!" She giggled softly, squeezing my knee. "Listen to me Hon. Knowing that this old girl can excite you absolutely thrills me. And not only that -- and this is my little secret -- but seeing you get hard just by looking at me makes me very excited too." With that she set her glass down and leaned forward. "Kiss me."

Once again, we were locked in a long, passionate embrace, exploring each other, tasting each other. I felt her hot breath on my ear as I nuzzled her neck, her soft moans as I held her tightly, kissing her again and again.

Then she gently pushed away from me and took a step back. Staring into my eyes, she began to undo her blouse, button by button until it fell open to partially reveal her bare breasts. She brought her hands up and slowly opened it until she was fully exposed, showing me everything.

"Do you like what you see now, Hon?"

"Yes. Yes I do. Very much. You are so beautiful."

"Show me, Hon. Show me how much you like it." She looked down at my crotch.

Message received, loud and clear. I slipped off the counter and unzipped my trousers. A moment later, my cock was out, pointing directly at her.

"Oh yes, yes I can see how much you like it. Is there something else you'd like, something to make you even more excited?"

"Do you mean ...?"

"Well, yes, of course that. No question. But before we get to that, is there anything else?"

I had to think for a moment. "Well, ah, there is one thing."

"Yes?"

"I've, um, I've always liked how your breasts move when you walk. I like to watch them move."

She blushed. "You mean like this?" She shyly twisted her shoulders, slowly letting her breasts sway from side to side.

"Yes, exactly like that Mom. I love how they do that."

She shook her shoulders several more times while I stood there and watched, mesmerized.

She was bolder now. "And what about like this?" She leaned onto my shoulders and arched her back. Her breasts fell forward and swung freely, making soft noises as they slapped against each other and against her chest.

"Oh god, Mom, yes! Oh man, you are so gorgeous!"

"And I'm yours. Take my slacks off, Hon."

She leaned back on the counter and waited. A moment later they were down around her ankles and I was helping to pull her feet out of them. I slid my hands up those smooth long legs and took hold of her panties. They too were tossed aside. I helped her up onto the counter. Our lips met again in a lingering, passionate kiss. I felt her reach down and undo my trousers. It wasn't long until her legs were wrapped around me, my hands on her hips, watching her breasts sway in time with the rhythmic movement of our bodies. She was leaning back against the wall, hands apart, staring into my eyes. She reached down between her legs and put a finger on either side of my cock, feeling me move inside her. Then her chin was up, face to the ceiling, eyes closed. That low, guttural moan started again. She was lost inside herself once more. I heard that hoarse whisper: "Oh god, yes, that's it. Fuck me, Bradley, fuck me ..."

Breathing loudly, she sat forward and clung to me, pulling herself onto me, into me, our mouths pressed together. We were so completely in synch that we both shuddered and gasped as one when I came. I felt her tighten around me, her belly convulsing. Her cries were muffled by our kiss. We remained locked together until the urgency passed, our body heat trapped between us.

She relaxed her legs. I was still inside her as she leaned back and smiled at me, such a warm and loving smile. She stroked my cheek, sat forward and gave me a tender kiss. She looked directly into my eyes. "I love you, Bradley."

"I love you too, Mom."

We separated and I helped her down off the counter. She gathered up her clothes and took the stack of towels into her arms. Just as she was about to disappear out the door she turned to me.

"I think it would be a good idea for you to take a shower and maybe get some rest. You're taking me out to dinner tonight. I made a reservation for eight o'clock." She winked at me and disappeared.

12