Our Second Time Around.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

True to her word, we spent the entire day in bed on the Sunday getting out of bed only to get some food to ease our hunger. We made love so many times we both lost count but agreed we had had a wonderful time together. About 5pm she told me she had to go and meet one of the men as she had made a date and couldn't break it! I was terribly disappointed at hearing this and I just wondered how she could go from my bed after making love to me so many times to climb into another man's bed and fuck him all night! Reluctantly I helped her shower and clean herself up before she kissed me and told me she would be back in my apartment about lunchtime tomorrow and would wait for me to return from my work. I gave her a key to the apartment so she could let herself in. With further kisses and declarations of love she left me for another man's bed!

I found it very difficult at work the next day and mid afternoon I approached my boss and asked if I could have the rest of the afternoon off because of some pressing business I had to attend to. He smiled at me and told me it was O.K. but not to come into work next day too tired from playing around with women! I gave him a glare and promised to be in next morning fresh and bright. With that I headed for home. When I opened the door I knew Jenny was already there because I could smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I called out to her and she replied she was in bed. I rushed into the bedroom as she was slowly climbing out of the bed to greet me. She was naked as I expected and I held her in my arms and kissed and kissed her telling her in between kisses how much I loved her. I quickly grabbed two cups of coffee before taking them into the bedroom where I slipped out of my clothes and climbed into bed with Jenny. We enjoyed our coffee and then, for some reason, I just didn't want to make love to Jenny yet - I wanted to hear from her what she had done with the other man first. I asked her if she would be able to talk about the night she spent with this other man and she surprised me by saying she wanted to tell me all about it!

Jenny started her story by kissing me and telling me she loved me and then saying. "Jeffery, I know it is hard for you to accept that I have just come from the bed of another man where I have been fucked all night and am now in my lover's bed! This man, Tom, is really having a bad time with his life right now and I don't want to do anything which will hurt him. Yes, it is true he had fucked me most of the night. He is a rather rough lover and he tends to make me quite sore and I won't let him fuck my ass because he is so rough! I can tell you I am very sore right now - it looks as though you will have to settle for blowjobs this afternoon and tonight! I left his apartment about 10am and then came here after doing a bit of shopping for us. If I give you a loving blowjob right now do you think I might be allowed to sleep for a few hours before we make love tonight if I am not too sore?"

Of course I didn't mind if she slept and I still had this doubt about making love to her with the possibility of her still having his cum in her cunt! She was almost too tired to give me the blowjob so I asked her to just suck my cock for a short while and then she could go to sleep with my blessing. She was so grateful and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me for about 3 minutes before I pulled it out of her mouth, kissed her and then told her to go to sleep. While she had been sucking me I managed to slip my fingers into her cunt and found it was extremely wet, either from cum or perhaps just excitement but it was really wet. I left her in bed and went into the kitchen where I caught up on some of my reading making sure she wasn't disturbed. Jenny slept soundly until it was time for her to go to work!

As she was leaving I asked her if she had arranged a date for tonight. She smiled and said, "No, I am too tired and sore to have anyone but you tonight! If you want to, you could call for me and bring me back home here!" I was thrilled to hear her say "Home here" and I promised to meet her after her work.

I met Jenny as arranged and we came home in a taxi with Jenny almost asleep as we reached the apartment. She looked so tired but lovely I paid the taxi and then swept her off her feet and carried her inside of our apartment. I carried her straight into the bedroom and helped her undress. When she was naked, she told me she needed to visit the bathroom and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom with her. She then continued to hold my hand as she sat naked on the toilet and pissed. This was a truly intimate moment and I loved her all the more for being so wonderful. When she had finished she smiled at me and asked me if I would wipe her because she was too tired. I knew this wasn't the case but she wanted to further demonstrate her love for me. I wiped her cunt lips gently - she was still sore - and then she stood up. I was naked at this time and she grasped my cock and held it pointing it into the bowl and told me to piss and she would direct my stream. I don't know if you have ever had the privilege of having a loved one hold your cock while you piss but I can tell you it is a wonderful feeling and extremely intimate. She confessed she had never done that before with anyone, not even Simon!

We returned to the bedroom where we clambered onto the bed and she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me hard until I came in her mouth. She swallowed my cum and then kissed me with the taste of cum on her lips and told me she loved me and wanted to make love later on in the night! With that she rolled over and went to sleep. The poor girl was exhausted and I was lying there, wide awake, with a very satisfied grin on my face - I had just been blown by my lover!

Jenny slept right through until 7am next morning when I woke her to tell her I was going to work. She apologized for not making love with me but I told her I would make up for it tonight. Her face fell - I knew she was seeing someone else tonight - she told me she had previously arranged to meet Jerry tonight and just couldn't get out of it! I was rather depressed but told her it would be O.K. and not to worry - I would see her when I got home from work next day! I hated leaving her and knowing she was going to be fucked by another man tonight but I reasoned I loved her and would allow this to happen for the time being!

When I arrived home to my empty apartment after work next day, I was surprised to find Jenny had written me a long note. The note said, "Darling, I know you are suffering because of my date tonight! I can't break this date but I do have a suggestion which might or might not be acceptable to you. This man, Pete, is probably the most understanding of all of Simon's friends and I know if I ask him properly he would help me. I wonder if you would mind if I bring Pete home to our apartment and let him fuck me here - just once - and then he can go home and I will have fulfilled my obligation to him and, after cleaning up, I can spend the night with you! He lives too far away for me to go to his apartment and then come back here after he has fucked me! Please ring me at work and tell me if this is not acceptable and I will just go to his apartment with him and spend the night with him. I would prefer to spend the rest of the night with you and will await you response. All my Love, Jenny".

Hell, now I have a real problem - she wants to bring him here and fuck him in my bed! Could I stand being in the next room while he is fucking my lover and could I possibly make love to her afterwards? How would I feel knowing his cum is inside her cunt after he has gone? What if he wouldn't go after he has fucked her? I thought about this for several hours before I finally decided I just couldn't bear to be away from her all night so I rang the restaurant and asked to speak to Jenny. When she came on the phone, she assumed I was ringing to tell her it wasn't O.K. and she would have to go to his apartment. She was completely overjoyed when I told her it would be alright on this occasion to bring Pete home with her! I could tell she was crying before she hung up. She whispered she loved me and then the phone went dead.

I was in a terrible state when I heard her key in the door. She came in and called out to me to come and meet Pete. Pete turned out to be a much nicer man than I thought he would be - I had imagined something like a hairy bikie - and we shook hands firmly. He started off telling me how much he appreciated me being so understanding about Jenny and that he was making arrangements that this would be the last time he would be seeing her! Jenny hugged and kissed me and told me she loved me and to try not to be too upset about Pete. Jenny further reinforced her love to me by telling me, in front of Pete, that she didn't love him and was simply fulfilling her obligations to him. She further said, "Darling, I want you to come into the bedroom with Pete and myself and I want you to hold my hand while he fucks me! I want you to be aware of everything I do with Pete and I certainly don't want to hide anything from you!" This stunned me and I really didn't know if I wanted to watch another man fuck her but because she was insisting I reluctantly agreed. Jenny took us both by the hand and led us into our bedroom. She quickly stripped off her clothes and I was really upset when she was standing there naked in front of Pete. He removed his clothes and I was at least pleased to see his cock wasn't as long as mine! Jenny told me take my clothes off too and then she climbed onto the bed while I was still undressing. She laid on her back with her lovely legs wide apart as Pete moved between her legs, his hard cock pointing at her lovely hairy cunt, and then he gently pushed into her body. She reached out and grabbed my hand and held me tightly while he fucked her. She certainly didn't reach an orgasm - I was watching very closely to see if she was aroused by him fucking her. After he had been pumping his cock into her cunt for several minutes he started to stiffen his back as he came. He shot his load deep into Jenny's cunt and then he dropped down on her body rather heavily - he was quite exhausted by his efforts. Jenny clung to my hand while he was lying on her. At last his cock plopped out of her cunt and he rose from the bed leaving my Jenny lying there with her legs still wide apart and I could see his cum starting to run out of her cunt. He quickly dressed, kissed Jenny and said goodbye to her and then shook my hand and told me he would never trouble Jenny again. He then left the apartment.

Jenny began crying and telling me she knew I was upset that she had fucked Pete but now it was over and she loved me and would I help her clean herself up. I could see she was making a mess of the bedding so I grabbed a towel and held it between her legs while she hobbled into the bathroom. I held the towel between her legs until she turned on the shower. Once the towel was removed his cum started to drip onto the shower floor. She showered carefully and thoroughly and then invited me in to shower with her to help her to clean herself up even more. I love washing Jenny's body and washed out her cunt as carefully as possible. I turned off the water and dried Jenny gently. Once we were both dry we returned to the bedroom and Jenny took me into her mouth and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed my cum and then told me she would blow me again soon because she understood I wouldn't want to push my cock into her cunt after she had been fucking Pete. As soon as I was hard again - not very long, seeing my lovely Jenny was lying naked beside me - I moved over on top of her and thrust my very hard cock into her cunt and made love to her. I forgot about Pete completely and just made love to Jenny. I knew she loved me and I loved her - there is no doubt about that now!

Jenny took it upon herself to regulate the other men with whom she felt this obligation so that they would not intrude on our lives too often. She told me she would prefer to bring the men home to our apartment rather than spend a whole night with them. So it came to pass that about a week later she had another date, this time with Glen, and she told me she was sure he would stop seeing her once he saw how much she was in love with me. On the night when Glen came home with her I could see he wasn't such a nice type like Pete had been and was a little more demanding. He followed the same path as Pete - but he made her suck his cock first before he fucked her and he only fucked her cunt for about 4 minutes before he told her he wanted her arsehole! She was holding my hand tightly when he withdrew from her cunt and she rolled over on her front and stuck her lovely bum up in the air, ready for his entry into her nether place. His cock was quite wet so he didn't have any need to use lubricant and so he plunged his cock into her arsehole - right in - with Jenny gripping my hand so hard I thought she might do some damage! When he came in her arsehole I could see she was gritting her teeth either from pain or excitement (I am sure it was the former) and eventually he pulled out of her and laid down beside her. He began playing with her breasts and stroked her nipples trying to get her excited but I could see he wasn't going to succeed. Eventually his cock became hard again and so he attempted to fuck her again but I stopped him and told him he couldn't unless he cleaned his dirty cock first! I was a bit surprised when he looked at me and then left the bedroom and washed his cock. During the time he was in the bathroom Jenny and I were kissing passionately and telling each other how much we loved each other. When he returned Jenny rolled over and spread her legs for him but I suspect it was a combination of the cold water and the break in continuity because his cock was very flaccid and despite his attempts to stroke it back into life it remained limp. He wasn't very happy but reluctantly he agreed with Jenny that this had been the last time he would be fucking Jenny! He dressed and left without further conversation. I walked with Jenny to the shower again holding a towel to her backside in case some of his cum dripped out but she was able to hold it all in until she was seated on the toilet. We showered together and I cleaned her up before drying her and then carrying her back to our bed. I knew I would be able to make love to her because he didn't cum in her cunt but I decided I would rather just hold her for the time being and perhaps make love with her later on in the night.

Next morning at the breakfast table Jenny looked lovingly into my eyes and said, "Well Darling, there are only 10 more to deal with! I am sure I can negotiate something with most of them but there will be a couple who are a bit tricky!" I asked her what she meant by that and she told me they were the roughest types and it might be better if she went to the apartments rather than bring them home here where I would probably be very upset with the way they would carry on! I told her I loved her enough to accept anything she did with them and she should being there here so I could protect her if necessary.

From then on, over the next 12 weeks, Jenny brought home each of the remaining 8 men and each fucked her once while I was in the bedroom holding her hand. They all followed the same pattern and once they were finished they promised they would never trouble Jenny again. It was the last two men who had Jenny worried and she again pleaded with me to let her go to there apartments but I insisted telling her we were now a couple and we should share troubles as well as good times.

Tom was the man Jenny feared most and he came to the apartment with Jenny after her work one night. He was a rather large fearsome looking type of person who spoke with a gruff voice and didn't seem to be a nice man at all. When we went into the bedroom he objected quite strongly that he wanted to fuck Jenny without an audience but I told him he was lucky to be here at all and if he didn't like me being present he could leave. He saw I was serious and so he slipped his clothes off and proceeded to climb onto the bed with Jenny. She was terrified of Tom and suddenly I could see why. He cock was the largest cock I had ever seen - even in porno movies - and it was poised just outside her cunt waiting to thrust inside her lovely body. He looked at me and said, "Well, Slimeball, just watch how a real man fucks your girlfriend and learn!" With that he shoved his huge cock into poor Jenny. She recoiled with pain as he thrust into her and he began fucking her really hard! I smiled at Jenny and told her to hang on as he pumped his cock into her. I told her to reach around and grab his balls and play with them so that he would cum quicker. She did this and he looked up in surprise and I am sure he came a lot quicker than he would have if she hadn't been playing with him. She shot his load into her and I could see the grimace on her face as he filled her up. When he had cum I told him to get off Jenny and as this was his last time with her, he should now dress and leave quietly!

It rather surprised me when he climbed off the bed and began dressing. He was kind enough to thank Jenny and told her he was very grateful for her allowing him to fuck her for so long! With that he took his leave and that was the last we saw of Tom! Jenny was really sore after such an onslaught from such a big cock and I had to carry her into the shower to wash her. She told me she was usually fucked at least 5 times when she spent the night with Tom but was grateful she had been spared this ordeal tonight. I truly loved Jenny.

A month passed before we had to deal with the last man - Greg - and he proved to be a bit of a baby despite Jenny's fears he would be difficult! When we got to the bedroom and Jenny was lying naked and ready for him, I think it was because I was there that he couldn't get a hardon! He rubbed his cock and asked Jenny to rub it too but he just couldn't get an erection! Eventually he gave up and left us alone after thanking Jenny for looking after him and telling her this was the last time he would trouble her! Jenny told me afterwards that the only man who was still single was Tom! All the rest of the men were married and were cheating on their wives!

I suppose it could be described as having a huge load lifted from both of us now that the obligations Jenny felt she had with the men were discharged! I could tell just from the way Jenny held me and made love with me that she was now free and could really make a life for us both now.

A month after Greg left us we became engaged and another two months later we were married in a very simple but meaningful ceremony with all of our friends there to wish us well. I was very surprised when I saw the whole 12 men at our wedding ceremony together with their wives! They all came to us after and wished us well and I could see Jenny was thrilled that they seemed to care for her future. I was equally amazed to meet their wives - these were some of the loveliest ladies anyone could care to meet and they were cheating on them with Jenny - but no more!

Jenny and I have been married for some time now and we are beginning to think about a family. We love each other so much it is sometimes painful to be away from each other for even a few hours. Jenny still works as a waitress at the same restaurant and I have my same job although I recently received a promotion and now I have much more freedom with my working hours. I can sometimes slip home and spend some wonderful time making love to Jenny during the afternoon before she goes to her work. I always call for Jenny now and we come home together - it isn't that I don't trust her - I do implicitly - it is just that I love to be with her all the time and she loves me for doing it!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers