Our Second Time Together

Story Info
Friends become lovers and go the next stage.
1.2k words
4.13
37.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Second Time Together

Chris and I had been friends for years. We were both married, to other people, but yesterday we had become lovers. It was totally out of the blue and I guess it felt so good partly because of that.

We had agreed yesterday that neither of us wanted it to be a one off. Although we both wanted our partners to remain our partners we wanted to have regular sex with each other just because we enjoyed it - no commitment what-so-ever.

It was about 11.00 am the morning after our first time together and I was feeling incredibly horny having been thinking about yesterdays surprise development. I wasn't sure if she'd still feel the same today, so I thought I better give her a call to find out.

"Hi you." she said, knowing it was me from her telephone ID screen.

"I just thought I'd let you know I'd got half an hour to spare if you're interested?" I said.

"Where's your other half?" replied Chris

"She's gone shopping in town and won't be back till about five." I said "What about your better half?"

"Oh, he's at work till this evening - come round if you want!"

"I want." I said and slammed the phone down.

I jumped into my car and drove round to Chris's straight away.

I parked outside her house not worried that anyone would say anything as the neighbours all knew the four of us had all been friends for years.

I rang the doorbell and waited.

"It's open." I heard from inside.

"Come in, close the door and put the safety chain on." I heard, "I'm upstairs."

I did as I had been asked and went upstairs.

Chris was lying spread-eagled on the double bed in hers and George's bedroom wearing matching white lace underwear. A skimpy bra, barely big enough to hold her fabulous tits in and a matching white lace g-string that only just covered her gorgeous pussy.

"I couldn't see the point in waiting." she said.

I quickly undressed and was going to keep my pants on, but then I thought there wasn't a lot of point in that, so I stripped completely naked and stood in front of her. Standing there butt naked with Chris still having her tits and her pussy covered made me feel incredibly horny and my cock rose to attention.

Chris reached up from the bed and took hold of my cock and used it to pull me towards her.

I thought she was going to give me a blow job, but instead she started masturbating me with her hand.

She then slid her other hand down the front of her g-string and started to rub herself.

"Watching you doing that has got to be the ultimate turn on." I said

"Is it?" she replied, "Well in that case I think I'll concentrate on pleasing me and turning you on." and with that she let go of my cock and put both hands down the front of her g-string.

I grabbed hold of my cock to masturbate while watching her.

"No touching yourself if you're going to watch." she said, and obviously meant it.

"Just watch, don't touch."

And with that she closed her eyes and started working on herself.

She took her right hand out of her g-string and provocatively licked her middle finger, which she then inserted in her pussy while stroking her clit with her other hand.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." she said "Come a bit closer and see what you're going to get later."

I moved onto the bed and slid down so that my head was only inches from her pussy.

I could see and smell her, but by the rules she had imposed I couldn't touch.

I loved every second of the show, but at the same time it was driving me insane.

While one hand was rubbing her clit, her other hand now had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy which I could see was getting wetter and wetter the longer she carried on.

Chris then took her fingers out of her wet pussy and reached up for me to lick them, which I did.

She then put her hand up to cup her left breast.

Her tits were still inside her white lacy bra and she started gently squeezing it through her bra while continuing to rub her clit with the other hand. I reached down to start masturbating, but Chris felt me move and opened her eyes to see what I was doing.

"No touching." she said "Or I stop."

"I can't take much more of this." I said

"Oh, fair enough." she said and with that Chris immediately reached for my cock and started to stroke its length while continuing to rub her own clit with her other hand.

Watching her masturbating herself while doing the same to me got my cock even harder in her hand and I felt I needed to do something soon or I would explode.

I pulled back from Chris so that she had to let go of my prick and I then said

"Do me a favour and kneel on all fours on the bed"

"Oh, you're not going to stick your cock in my arse are you?" she asked

"No!" I replied "I'm going to fuck you in your pussy from behind." and with that I climbed up behind her on the bed.

"Oh, George would never do that so, I've never had that done to me before" she said

"You'll love it" I replied

Chris was now on all fours in front of me with her arse in my face and leaning forward on her arms.

I was kneeling on the bed behind her with my cock in my right hand.

I slid her thin white g-string to one side with my left hand and positioned my cock in the entrance to her pussy and very slowly pushed it home.

Just as it did yesterday, she felt fantastic - really tight.

I pushed and withdrew slowly to start with and savoured the wonderful feelings being generated.

I then started pumping harder and faster and at the same time leant over her and reached round with both hands to cup her tits.

They were still encased in her bra and I needed them to be free, so I let go of her boobs, undid the single clasp on her bra and felt those gorgeous tits fall free.

I reached round her again and took two wonderful handfuls of her fabulous breasts.

I was now pumping her for all I was worth and felt I was about to come inside her.

Just as I was about to cum, Chris fell forward with the result being my cock slid out of her pussy.

She spun round on to her back and reached up to grab my very rigid cock.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste you." she said and with that she deep throated me and started to fuck my cock with her mouth.

I couldn't help it – I just shot my load there and then. I thought she would choke, but Chris just swallowed every last drop and then proceeded to lick my now deflating cock clean with her tongue.

"I must admit." I said "This is the best way I can think of to spend a spare half an hour."

"I couldn't agree more." said Chris "Same time tomorrow?"