Our Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay down beside her and she smiled at him. "This is terrible." She whispered.

"What is?"

"That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Why is that terrible?"

"Because it's so wrong."

He pushed her up onto her side and pulled her leg over his hip so that his flaccid cock slid between her wet pussy lips.

"It's only wrong if you don't want it. Are you saying you don't?"

"God no, I want it. My pussy is still throbbing and already I want it again."

"Good." He smiled and kissed her slipping his tongue deep into her mouth so she could taste her juices on his lips. "I think you should model for me a lot more often."

"We can't Nate, you know we can't."

"Why can't we? We're both consenting adults."

"I'm your mother." She said in a horrified whisper. He knew that he even knew why she was so bothered, but he also knew that he had never been so turned on. Sex had never been like this. He'd never been so content. This could not be a one-time thing. He could not go back to the way things were.

"That's right you are, you're my mom and I love you. You deserve to be taken care of and no one has done that for a very long time. I can give you what you need. What we both need. You can teach me."

"I don't think you need to be taught." She huffed a laugh.

He took a chance and leaned in and kissed her. He sucked her lower lip and swept his tongue against hers and felt her sigh.

"No one is ever going to know. It will be our secret. You deserve to have your fantasies too." Her eyes widened and knew he'd given himself away. "I know how bad he was, Mom. I heard him. I saw what he did. It not true none of it. I know why you don't date. I know you're afraid you'll get someone like him again. Let me show you how good it can be. I love you, let me show you what that feels like."

"Oh Nate," Her eyes filled with tears as she touched his face. "I love you too. More than anything, I don't want you to be screwed up because of me."

"I'm not screwed up, I'm perfectly well adjusted." She smirked and he grinned but continued, "We can't procreate so there is no worry there." He looked into her eyes. He could see the indecision he could understand it but she also hadn't pulled away. His cock was still sliding against her wet pussy lips. He kissed her again and pressed against her. "Think about it, we could do anything, everything without judgment. Without worry that the other will tell. What have you always wanted to do that you've never been able to trust anyone else with? Being tied up? Cuffed? Spanked?" He could see the interest in her wide eyes. "You know you can trust me." It wasn't a question but he saw her nod anyway. She licked her lips and looked down at his.

"Are you... I mean are you really sure about this." He was completely sure, but he wanted her sure. He didn't want her to feel bad, he didn't want to have to seduce or coerce he wanted her wanton and willing.

"I'm sure." He sucked her lower lip. "Tell me what you want, something you've always been afraid to ask for and I'll do it." He could feel her heart pounding and the subtle undulation of her hips on his cock.

"I... I've always wanted someone to..." she hesitated, a rosy blush rising in her cheeks. "Eat my creampie." Her confession was barely a whisper but for him, it was a personal victory. He kissed her again, his tongue tangling with hers but then he moved. He nudged her back onto her back. He sucked each of her nipples until she moaned but he didn't linger this time. He spread her legs without hesitation. Her creamy pussy glistened in the late afternoon light and despite the fact that he'd never done it before, nor had the desire to, he licked her like an ice-cream. Her flavors had certainly changed. He could taste himself here just like he'd been able to in her mouth. But it wasn't off-putting in the least. The idea that she'd wanted this, that she'd always been afraid to ask and he was able to give it to her was incredibly arousing. She moaned and clutched his hair and he sucked her clit. He licked his cum from her and spread it over her clit before he sucked it off. She came almost immediately, a testament to how much the act turned her on. But he kept going licking and sucking until all he tasted was her, and then slid his fingers in and stroked her while he sucked her clit until she came again moaning and bucking.

He finally pulled away and looked at her. Her skin was flushed and her body limp. Every part of her had the look of satisfaction. That's what he wanted to capture. He retrieved his camera and re-took the shots he had previously. He arranged the sheet to cover only what he wanted it to and the end result was exactly as he had envisioned. She watched him while he did it. Moving however he needed her to. Touching him and teasing him when he was within reach.

When he finally laid the camera aside she was ready for him. She sat up on her knees and kissed him taking the lead this time she nibbled his plump lower lip and shamelessly pressed her naked body against his.

"You don't need me to teach you anything, Nate. You're an amazing lover." She urged him onto his back and straddled his hips. She looked right into his eyes while she positioned his dick and sank down onto it. "Oh, you feel so good," she moaned repeating her earlier sentiment.

She moved in ways she didn't know a woman could move squeezing him with her inner muscles while she rode him her body arched back and tits bouncing. He wanted it to last forever. He never wanted to cum but his cock had other ideas. He put his thumb against her clit and she gasped. He didn't move just left it there and she rubbed herself against it. He loved how she couldn't resist getting herself off even as she took him. She got both of them off before she finally slumped to an exhausted puddle on his chest.

"I've never felt anything that good," she whispered and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Neither have I."

"Are you sure about this, Nate?"

"Completely sure."

"It's..."

"Don't say it."

"I won't say it." She was quiet for a long time. "I want to be responsible and say that this will never happen again but the truth is I know I won't be able to resist. I know my sex drive and I know I won't be able to say no."

He ran his hands down her back and cupped her butt. "Good." The self-satisfaction that filled him was intoxicating. "I think this is going to be a very fulfilling new aspect to our relationship."

12