Our Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

Craig placed his hands under his sister's ass. He began thrusting violently. Theirs was a copulation of need, of support. Carol's head fell back. She could feel his cock ravaging her cervix, driving out her fears as he drove deep into her.

"Fuck me, Craig, fuck me hard! I want all you are to be in me. Give me your seed and strength!"

They thrust again each other. Carol leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her brother's neck.

"I want to look at you, she moaned, I want us to look in each other's eyes as we orgasm."

They came together, thrusting hard, their eyes locked. They saw the need, the lust, and the love in each other's eyes as they orgasmed.

***

Allison was relieved to see her children emerge from the jungle. Relief flooded her body. They were safe.

Her husband was not doing well. He obviously had a severe concussion. Tears welled in her eyes as concern for Tom and despair at their situation overtook her.

She was not a strong person. Her life style, fuelled by Tom's wealth had shielded her from the slings and arrows of life. It certainly had not prepared her for him being incapacitated and stranded on a tropical island. It just was not fair!

Unconsciously, Allison began to transfer her dependence to her son. She loved, and she would religiously care for her husband, but her son was now the alpha male. It was he, Craig, who would care for her.

Craig could see that his dad was not doing well. He understood that they would have to do the best they could for him with what they had. That amounted to bandages, aspirin and some antibiotics.

The first order of business was shelter, then food.

"Mom, inventory the food locker and fix us something to eat. Carol and I are going to construct some kind of shelter."

Allison nodded obediently and strode to the food locker, leaving her husband unconscious in the shade.

Carol and Craig busied themselves constructing a shelter. Neither had any skills in this endeavor but through dogged determination, they constructed a lean to of broken spars, Palm fronds and scraps of sail. It would protect them from the sun and a light shower but little else.

After eating, they were all exhausted. In the gathering darkness, they moved Tom into one side of their shelter. Allison lay down next to him, Craig next to her and then Carol. They dropped off to sleep immediately.

The cawing of birds startled Craig awoke. He was confused about his surroundings at first. Then the drama of the previous day flooded back into his mind. They were shipwrecked!

He was conscious of the warmth of the bodies surrounding him. He was spoon fashion with Carol, an arm thrown over her waist. Behind him, Allison lay cuddled against him, also spoon fashion, her arm thrown over his hips. Dad was lying on his side facing away from them.

Allison stirred, her fingers trailed down his large muscular thighs. She was in that twilight zone between sleep and wakefulness. She thought it was Tom next to her. She usually woke up horny in the morning. Some mornings, she and her husband would make love. Other mornings she would slowly stroke his cock while she fingered herself.

Craig was shocked to feel his mother's hand encircle his morning wood. Her small hands could barely hold his member as she stroked. Over the cawing of the birds, he heard that unmistakable squishy sound of a wet pussy. He pretended to be sleep and rolled to his back.

Alison murmured in her sleep but did not miss a stroke. One hand slowly stroked her son's cock. The fingers of the other hand flew over her engorged clit, her fingers delved deep into her slippery wet cunt. She began to moan, her hips thrusting against her hand.

Craig opened his eyes. He struggled not to cum as his mother's hand flew up and down his engorged member. He turned his head to see his mom furiously masturbating, her hand disappearing into her honey pot. He turned on his side and supported his head with one hand. He was sexually active and very experienced but he had never seen a woman so completely lost in this act of self pleasure.

Craig took his free hand and ran it lightly over his mom's taut abdomen. He felt her shiver at his touch. He moved his hand with feather like movements up her belly to the gentle curve of her breasts. He turned his head to see his sister sitting up and looking over his body at their mother.

Carol wrapped her arms around her brother and whispered:

"Oh my fucking god! She is really into it!"

"Yes, and she look so fucking hot!"

As Craig squeezed his mom's nipple, she thrust up hard and began to shake as her orgasm overtook her. With her fingers still buried in her pussy, she rose until her shoulders and heels only supported her. Then she collapsed back on the sand.

Alison opened her eyes to see her son and daughter watching her debauchery. She was at once humiliated and aroused.

"Wha...What...are...what are you doing?"

Alison was coming down from her morning frigging of her pussy. She was unaware her fingers still moved idly around her Mons.

"Mom, Craig said, that was beautiful!"

Carol moved on hands and knees around her brother and to the opposite side of their mom. She leaned down and gently kissed her mom's nipple.

"Stop...stop, Carol! We can't do this!!" Alison felt a mouth on her other nipple. She turned her head to see her son suckling her. Her fingers began to slide sensuously in and out of her dripping wet cunt. "OH god, no Craig, nooooo!!

Despite her protestation, again Alison began humping her hand. The depravity of what was happening repulsed and excited her. Her children were suckling at her breasts. She had never breast fed. The idea of her breasts filling with milk and hanging pendulously was a turn off. But this...this was so....! She felt Carol release her nipple and kiss her abdomen.

Carol kissed her mom's navel. She traced the outline of it with her tongue. She felt her mom shiver. Carol kissed the top of her mom's Mons. She gently pulled Alison's dripping wet fingers from her pussy. She sucked and licked each finger.

Craig followed his twin's path down their mom's body. With one hand, he massaged her breast and pinched her nipple. He lay his head on his mom's belly planting soft kisses as he watched Carol's head disappear between their mom's thighs.

Alison body arched up from the palm frond mattress as her daughter's tongue entered her overheated snatch. Her arms, which were raised in the air almost in supplication, fell to her body. One landed on her son's head. She stroked his sweat soaked mane. The other fell on her daughter's head. Wantonly, she surrendered to this ultimate taboo, pressing Carol's head into her pussy. Somehow, she was not surprised when she felt Craig slide down her body and his tool slap against her face. She sighed and took him in her mouth.

Alison was hungry to suck a cock, any cock, to replace the image of the pirate's cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed sensuously on her son's cock. She tasted the salty sweatiness of his pre cum filling her mouth. She closed her eyes and saw the large, smelly trunk of the pirate's cock in her mouth. Despite the tender ministrations of her daughter on her nether regions, she felt the huge elephant trunk like head of the pirate ravaging her labia as he forced his meat into her pussy.

Alison humped hard against her daughter's head. A part of her flashed back to the pirates taking her. As her pussy gushed, she was disgusted with herself at how much she wanted that violation.

Carol turned, extending one leg and bending the other at the knee, creating a cradle for her brother to place his head between her thighs. She moaned as she felt his tongue lick aggressively at her swollen labia. Mother, son and daughter let this act of love relieve the uncertainty of their isolation. Hungrily they gorged themselves on each other's sex.

Next to them, Tom Hanlon sat up. His fevered mind was only dimly aware of where he was or what had happened. The brain damage that would be ultimately diagnosed left him with only a basic understanding. He watched his family gorging themselves orally in their triangle of lust. He crawled until he was mere inches from the incestuous trio and began masturbating.

Craig was cumming, filling his mother's mouth and belly with his seed. He reveled in her skill and enthusiasm at sucking cock. As he humped her mouth, he glanced up. Tom Hanlon sat cross legged watching them. A thin sheen of sweat covered his nude body. His eyes were unfocused. Tom was masturbating furiously as he watched his family in their orgasmic throes.

"Dad, are you alright?"

Alison bolted upright. Her son's cock fell from her mouth, leaving a trail of cum down her cheek. Frantically she pushed her reluctant daughter's head from between her thighs. A flood of emotions shot threw her. Lust replaced fear and an underlying concern for her husband's health.

"Tom, oh Tom, what...we were...Oh Tom I am so sorry!"

Wide eyed, Carol rose from between her mom's thighs. She unconsciously ran the back of her hand over her mouth, wiping away Alison's juices. Her heart beat like a trip hammer in her chest as she crawled closer to Craig, putting his body between her father and her.

As the three of them sat in this frozen tableau, Tom Hanlon began to cum. The first spurt flew two feet across the sand and scored a bulls eye on Alison's belly. She yelped as though hit by scolding water. She was retreating when she hit her son's broad chest. The second spurt landed hotly on her thigh. Tom Hanlon dribbled semen from his rapidly shrinking cock. His hands dropped slowly to either side of him, palms up. He dropped on his side to the sand, closed his eyes and drew himself up into a fetal position.

From behind him, Carol wrapped her arms around her brother and began crying. Alison turned her head into Craig's chest and began to wail also. Craig stroked his mom's hair and made soothing noises to calm the women, his women.

"it's ok, concussions are weird. Dad was awake but still unconscious. He saw us and he didn't see us. Calm down!"

"What if he remembers, Alison wailed?"

"He won't, Craig assured his mother!"

"Are you sure, Craig, Carol asked?"

"I'm sure! Mom take a damp towel and wipe the sweat off him."

Obediently, Alison crawled the few feet to her husband. She moistened a towel and began wiping the sweat from his body. She glanced down and saw his now shriveled cock, dribbling its last drops uselessly into the sand.

***

Their mom had prepared a lunch of sardines, crackers and bottled water. They sat crossed legged and planned their survival. There were little things like, save the plastic bottles and caps to store water. There were bigger things like laying out a SOS that could be seen by a passing plane and gathering wood for a large bonfire for passing ships and searching airplanes.

They discussed moving their camp closer to the small lake. There was also a need to set up a lookout at the top of the hill to search for passing ships. They went back and forth on how to set up a lookout and honor their rule about being in pairs.

Throughout the discussion, both women sat cross-legged in front of Craig. The sight of Carol's pussy caused arousal; his mom's accentuated that arousal. He caught a knowing smirk on Carol's face as she noticed his hardening cock. He was taken aback to see the hunger on his mom's face as she observed his arousal.

They were barely two days on this atoll and the social taboos were falling like dominoes. Tom moaned and Allison hurried to his side. There was that, Craig thought, his dad was laying right there

Allison changed the dressing on Tom's head. He had moments where he was dimly aware that she was there. He seemed to be improving but concussions were tricky...or so she had been told. Allison was an intelligent woman but not particularly deep. Her beauty had carried through life. She was a cheerleader in high school and college.

She got acceptable grades because of her status. She was from a well to do family, belonged to the right clubs and had married well. The honorific "trophy wife" was one she wore with equanimity. She deserves the life she had. Now all of that was up in the air.

Tom lay injured, maybe dying. Her lover was 8000 miles. She was having sex with her children. Why was this happening to her? She didn't deserve this.

These feelings about Craig had her completely flummoxed. It began when he witnessed her rape and seemed to enjoy watching. Then they were thrashing about in the cabin on the sloop. When he fell in top of her, his cock had rubbed over her labia. She trembled now as she recalled the electric shock that shot through her body.

***

"Would one of you show me where the lagoon is? I need to wash."

"I'll show you mom!" Craig rose and started into the jungle, followed by Alison.

Allison squealed with delight when she saw the cool blue lake. She stripped off the tee shirt and ran naked into the water. Like a child, she splashed around in the water.

She was standing in waist deep water when she called to her son sitting on the bank.

"Watch this!"

She executed a handstand in the water. She then did an upside down a scissor split. She followed that up by spreading her legs forming "Y" before returning to her feet. She was giggling like a schoolgirl.

For Craig it was an instant hard on. He had watched her strip and run naked into the water. Craig watched her 36D tits swing from side to side, as she sprinted to the water. Her ass rolled disturbingly during her sprint. That had been erotic. But the splits were damn near obscene. His cock was harder than Chinese arithmetic!

"Come on in, Honey!"

"That's ok, mom, I'll wait here!"

Allison waded to the shore and trotted to her son. Craig thought she looked like a water nymph as she rose from the water. The water streamed off her breasts and through her cleavage. Rills streamed down her body and through the valley of her labia.

She grabbed her son's hand, pulled him up and toward the water.

"Come on, Spoil Sport, she yelled pulling him toward and into the water". She turned and ran holding tightly to his hand.

Allison turned and started splashing water on Craig. He covered his face and protested this unfair treatment. Then she dove head first under the water. Craig smiled as he waited. They played this game when he and Carol were much younger. Mom was going to swim through his legs and flip him into the water.

Instead, Allison swam around him, grabbed his shorts and pulled them down around his ankles. She giggled as he slapped the water trying to find her. She decided to swim past him again under water.

Craig was ready for her. As she swam past, he grabbed her around her waist. He lifted her clear of the water. She kicked and struggled but he was stronger. Without thinking, he threw her naked body over his shoulder and smacked her bare ass smartly three times.

The first smack shocked Allison but she still giggled and made a mock attempt to escape. She felt the second slap move from a sting on her ass to a flutter in her belly. The third slap on her ass moved her to a new place in her mind about Craig. He was and always would be her baby. But a man had made that last slap. A man who could demand anything of her.

"Mom, it's getting dark, we had better head back."

Meekly, she started walking to the bank. She bent and picked up her shirt. Then she waited for Craig.

He was stunned at his mom's response. She was docile. He walked up to her, grabbed her shoulder and spun her so she faced him. He smacked her ass hard a fourth time.

"Suck my cock!"

She sank to her hands and knees. She yelped when her son smacked her ass again. Her pussy was dripping. Now her son was ordering her to degrade herself. To again service him like she had earlier. She kissed the head of Craig's cock.

His mom's submissive behavior bewildered Craig. At nearly 19, he had his share of sexual experiences. His sexual experiences had breadth in that he had done many girls who wanted many things. However, he never had a girl prepared to do whatever he said. He walked to his mom's front.

"Suck my dick, bitch!"

Allison obediently took her son's meat into her mouth. Yes, it was wrong. Yes, she should not submit to her own son. But this is who she was. Her pussy dripped secretions into the undergrowth as she did her best to be a good slut for her son. She loved his father, but this is who she was.

Craig looked down at his naked mother sucking his dick. Her grabbed a handful of Allison's hair and pulled her head up.

"Mom, do me good and do me fast! It's getting dark"

The love struck puppy dog look in her eyes gave testament to Allison's submissive nature. Her head bobbed eagerly, anxious to please her son, show him how much she loved him. Her secretions dripped hotly from her aching pussy. She hoped that if she did a good job he would fuck her.

Craig grabbed his mom's head, held it tightly and fucked her mouth. He knew that had to hurry. Darkness was falling fast. Then he felt that itch in his ass that became a tingling it his balls. He redoubled his efforts, forcing his rock hard man meat down his mom's throat.

Allison felt his cock swell as it moved down her throat. She had cum hard once when he grabbed her head and fucked her like the cheap slut she always wanted to be. She came again when he thrust hard down her throat, held her head painfully tight as he dumped his juice into her belly. She felt then heard the hard squirt of her pussy as she came. In the gathering darkness, she looked into his eyes, smiled and licked her lips.

***

Craig held his mom's hand as he led her through the night. He feared they might have to stop soon and spend the night in the jungle. Although they had seen no animals on the atoll, spending the night in the jungle floor raised dread. Just as he was about to give up, he saw the flicker of a fire through the foliage. Carol had saved them. The light was their campfire.

Craig and Allison walked hand in hand to the campfire. As they approached, Craig spied a second figure setting next to Carol. His heart jumped with joy as he recognized his father. Allison saw him too and dashed the last yards to her husband.

"Tom, Tom she cried, you are alright."

Tom winced a little as Allison embraced him. His head still throbbed. Occasionally his vision would blur. However, he was sitting up and awake. He wrapped his arms around his wife in a bear hug.

"Baby, I was so worried. Carol said you and Craig were in the jungle. Thank God, you are all right. Why the hell are you naked?"

Carol snickered as Allison stammered out a plausible lie.

***

Tom was almost manic in exerting his authority. His eyes blazed with a preternatural heat. Rightly, Craig suspected that this was just another aspect of his dad's concussion. He resisted the temptation to resist. Many taboos had fallen but he was not prepared for an old bull/young bull scenario.

Tom did not approve of the sleeping arrangements. He felt the quarters were too tight. We must maintain propriety, became his mantra. Preemptively he ordered the kids to sleep by the fire. Tomorrow they would build a proper shelter. He did not notice his wife and daughter wait for Craig to nod in assent before they moved to the new sleeping arrangements.

They were all up at daylight. Craig noticed that his dad moved like a puppet with quick jerky movements. The feverishness in his eyes was not normal.

Tom mapped out a plan to explore the atoll. They would each take a direction. They would trek through and around the atoll. They would meet back at the camp.

He poo pooed his family's agreement to always be in pairs. He directed Craig to go south down the beach while he went north. He sent Allison and Carol into the jungle angling off from him and Craig.

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers