Our Secret Souvenir

Story Info
Something to remember you by.
1.8k words
4.4
23.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time we had anal sex, you were a little scared and hesitant. "Will it even fit?" you asked. I had watched enough porn movies to know that my average size cock would not be a problem, but then again, I was no expert. I had never experienced anal sex before either. It was my fantasy, my obsession, not yours.

I don't know where my obsession with the female asshole began. Maybe it started in the 8th grade when I couldn't take my eyes off Mrs. Cantwell's bubble butt at the chalkboard, jiggling underneath a tight skirt as she wrote math equations all the way across the board. Maybe it was the short skirts and meant-to-be-seen panties of the cheerleaders in high school, as they all bent over in a choreographed cheer - which one to focus on for that brief second of rump heaven!? It definitely solidified when I watched my first porn movie at 18. The first time I watched a hard pornstar cock slide into a woman's asshole, I was fascinated, turned on, and slightly disgusted all at once. How could such a tight little orifice stretch to accept such a big dick? It was so dirty, perverted, forbidden, taboo, but so, so erotic.

In college I learned how much I loved to eat pussy, but it took awhile for that desire to extend to the backdoor. I remember the first time my tongue grazed a girl's anus - it felt like I was an explorer, boldly going where no man had gone before. Just a lick or two, then back to the pussy. The first time I slid a middle finger into a girl's asshole I was mortified that she would freak out: slap me away, call the sexual assault hotline, never speak to me again. I was almost as afraid of what my finger would find...it is the tailpipe of the body, after all. Fortunately, she seemed to enjoy it, and my clean finger gave me confidence to keep exploring this forbidden zone, with both tongue and fingers.

Apparently, you had never experienced backdoor exploration of any kind. The first time I slipped a wet finger into your ass, you flinched and said "What are you doing?"

"I'm just playing." Once you got over the shock, you came to like this kind of play. One of your strongest orgasms came from me licking your pussy while I had a finger deep in your asshole and my thumb in your pussy, stroking in and out with both while my tongue circled your clit. It was the first time I heard an audible gasp when you came.

But this was our first time to try anal sex. I squeezed the KY Jelly onto my fingers and touched your asshole.

"Oooh! That's cold," you said.

"Sorry." I spread the lube out all around the cone of your asshole, then squeezed out another gob onto my finger. I teased you for a few seconds at the entrance, then slowly slid my finger inside, getting the lube inside you. Your body heat warmed up the cold lube quickly and I slid my finger in and out, enjoying the tight grip of your ass and the warmth of your body. For good measure, I squeezed out another dollop of lube onto your puckered rosebud, and then coated my cock with it.

"Please go slow," you said.

I rubbed my hard cock in the crevice of your butt cheeks, sliding back and forth over your slippery asshole. This was it! I was finally going to experience anal sex. I gripped my cock firmly and pushed the head slowly, gently against your tight pucker. The tip slid in as your asshole reluctantly opened up from the pressure. I pushed a little harder and the whole head was inside you now. I stopped and just held it there for several seconds while we both got used to the sensation. Then I pushed harder, going in deeper very slowly, until my cock was all the way in. I sunk down on top of you with my full body weight now, my forearms underneath your armpits, my hands gripping the top of your shoulders from underneath: the visual image of my cock sliding into your tight little asshole was so erotic that I couldn't look at it for another second without cumming. I thought about baseball, trees, the clock beside the bed; anything but sex for a few seconds to try to keep from losing it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you all the way in?"

"Yes."

Apparently you were more worried about the length than the diameter, but we were okay on both dimensions.

"It doesn't hurt, it just feels kinda weird," you said.

I was back from the brink of orgasm now, and began to slowly thrust in and out; short strokes, gentle and tentative, trying to get used to this new sensation. Your sphincter was tight around the base of my cock, but deeper in, it felt like a smooth silky glove gently gripping my cock, and I was acutely aware of your body heat like never before. I began thrusting more; pulling almost out of you and slamming back in deep, going faster and harder into your slimy ass. You were starting to get into it now, and I could feel you pushing up against me with every stroke. I rose up off your back, supporting myself with palms on the bed and straight arms so I could watch my cock meet your asshole. I paused mid-stroke, fascinated by the sight of your tight anus stretched around my cock. You couldn't tolerate the pause; you moved your ass upward to take me all the way in again.

"You like this don't you, honey?"

Breathlessly: "Yes, once I got used to it, it feels almost like you're in my vagina."

"I love it when you come up to meet me like this."

I just stayed motionless for awhile and let you fuck me with your asshole; you pumped your butt up against me over and over, the length of my cock sliding in and out of you from the head to the base. The sight of your tight ring stretched around me, and every inch of my cock disappearing inside your ass brought me to the brink again. As you tired of doing all the work, I sank back down on top of you, hot breath in your ear, as I fucked your ass hard and fast and deep.

"I'm going to cum in your ass!" Gripping your shoulders again and grinding into your bottom, I held tight against you as my dick throbbed and squirted cum deep into your rectum. Spurt after spurt, I kept pumping and filling you with cum. Satisfied and spent, I just lay on top of you with my still-hard dick inside you, my heart racing, slowly coming down off the most erotic experience of my life. But you weren't done yet. You kept moving against me, pushing my dick in and out ever so slightly.

"I'm so close, I want to cum too." you said.

I slid my hand around and underneath your belly, down to the top of your pussy. You hunched your butt up to give me room. I slid two fingers into your wet pussy, then found your clit. The jolt when I touched your clit was like a shot of adrenaline running through your body. You ground your ass up against me as my fingers firmly massaged your clit. My softening dick came to life and filled to hardness again, and stroked your ass deep and slow as my fingers circled and rubbed your wet clit.

When you came you let out an "Oh Yesssss!" gasp of pleasure and I could feel your asshole contracting around my cock - one of the hottest things I've ever experienced, to this day.

"So, how is anal sex, you like it?" I whispered in your ear, as we both came down from the orgasmic high.

"What do you think?" you replied.

"I think we're going to be doing this again, a lot."

My cock was halfway soft by now, and as I raised up and pulled out of your bottom there was an audible farting sound and an eruption from your asshole. Call it a cum fart, an anal burp, or whatever: a sloppy mixture of my cum, lube, and your ass juice ran down onto the bedspread.

"Oh my gosh, did I poop?" you asked. "Is it messy?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I got a damp washcloth and cleaned us both up and wiped up the mess from the bed.

You were embarrassed. "I'm sorry that happened; I couldn't help it. I hope it doesn't stain your bedspread."

I reassured you with a long kiss and hugged you tightly as we cuddled on the bed. "That was the hottest sex I've ever had, I'm just a lucky man to get to be inside you like that."

So, I did wash the bedspread, but our little hot rendezvous left a brown stain that just wouldn't wash out. It was small; about the size of a quarter, and shaped like the state of Texas. It wasn't too noticeable - definitely not the first thing someone would see when they looked at the bed.

The next time you came over, you went straight to check out the bed. "Why didn't you wash your bedspread?" you asked.

"I did. It just didn't wash out."

"Wow, that's some powerful stuff out of my butt. Maybe try some Spray-N-Wash next time, and let it soak for awhile."

"Actually, I kind of like it - I don't want to get rid of it," I said.

"Why not?"

"It's not that obvious; most people wouldn't even notice it. It's kind of like our secret souvenir. A reminder of the incredibly hot sex we had that afternoon." You seemed to like this idea; so much so that we got naked and created some more memories right then and there.

This little stain on the bed was the inspiration for many more hot fucks, and the second time we had anal sex, you were the one to initiate it. We put a towel down first, just in case, but this time there was no mess when I pulled out, just your wet, glistening asshole, so tightly puckered that I could hardly fathom that only seconds before it had been stretched to engulf my cock.

*************

These are the thoughts going through my mind as I stroke my cock now. I awoke from a feverish dream after too little sleep; the sunlight streaming in through the open window blind illuminated the little Texas-shaped stain. Faded now after all these years, but still a powerful reminder of the eroticism of the first time either of us had anal sex. A bittersweet memory, knowing that we will never have sex together again, but I cum hard looking at that stain and remembering that afternoon long ago.