Our Secret Valentine Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

"Now let's pray there is some wood someplace." Moving across the room, dodging the only two pieces of furniture, a small couch and love seat, he plays the light around searching for some wood.

"There . . ." Elena cries out as the beam falls on a small bundle of wood piled neatly in a black holder stuck in the corner closes to the fireplace.

"Now, the kitchen. Pray they have matches."

They are in luck as not only do they find a two new boxes of long stick matches in one of the drawers, but also a whole cache of tea light candles.

They quickly divide up the chores. Jimmy takes one of the boxes of matches and is tasked with starting a fire while Elena takes the candles and starts to light them one by one placing them strategically throughout the front room.

They finish up about the same time coming together standing in front of the fire enjoying the glowing warmth. "Well, at least we have a fire to keep us warm Nana," Jimmy says quietly.

"Yeah, well, hon, now we have to decide what to do about our wet clothes. I think we need to get out of them don't you?"

"You mean like what so we are totally naked?" he asks nervously.

"No, silly. Don't sound so worried. Just to our underwear. I mean you are wearing underwear under those fancy dress pants of yours aren't you hon?"

"Yes, of course. So what we will strip and then wrap up in blankets to stay warm while we lay our clothes out by the fire to dry?"

"Actually that would be a good idea wrapping up in blankets. It would spare you from having to see your nana's fifty year old plus body on display."

She pauses briefly, flashing him a wry smile curious to see his response. It doesn't disappoint as he quickly interjects. "Oh Grandma stop it. You have a . . . real nice body I would bet and you don't look fifty something by the way . . . much younger actually."

"Ohhh you are a sweet boy. Maybe that is why you were always my favorite, but anyways while you were busy finishing the fire I did a bit of exploring searching the only closet I could find and there was a couple blankets."

"Well great. Where are they?"

"Hmm, sorry but they kind of smell musty and have stains on them. I don't really want them anywhere near my body hon and neither would you if you got a look at them."

"Oh . . . well what about the bed then. We could strip the blankets off of there. Maybe the sheets."

"I checked. The bed is bare except for a single quilt."

"I suppose that is nasty too."

"No, it actually smells nice and fresh. I was thinking we could share it."

"Share it?"

"Yeah, move the couch here closer to the fire and then kind of snuggle next to each other under the quilt after we get rid of our wet clothes."

"That sounds OK. I'm going to use the bathroom. I will get undressed in there I guess."

"Fine, hon. Bring the quilt with you when you come back. I am going to explore the kitchen and see if our hosts left us anything to drink."

As he heads off to the bathroom Jimmy head is filling with unwelcome naughty thoughts of just what kind of bra and panties his nana might be wearing under her clothes.

Shutting the door to the bathroom he tries to banish the naughty thoughts from his head as he slowly gets undressed. A few minutes later he comes into the front room carrying the quilt and his wet clothes expecting her to still be dressed as he thought, like him, she would get undressed in the bathroom.

Instead, he is greeted to a wonderful sight. His nana has already stripped out of her wet clothes and is standing there, her back to him, arranging her jeans and sweater in neat order on the floor in front of the fire.

She is bending over while arranging her clothes so he is treated to the rather appealing sight of her lovely ass being on full display thanks to the exceptionally sexy pair of white ruffled panties she is wearing. And then she turns around and his heart nearly stops.

Not that he ever went out of his way to try and notice one way or the other, but up until this point in his life the few times she had come to visit from the Philippines, which was maybe once every four or five years, he had always thought his grandmother to be attractive looking with a typically Filipino body . . . slim and petite and not particularly well endowed.

But as she turns around his world suddenly goes on tilt. She is wearing a strapless ruffled white bra that perfectly matches the panties and looks absolutely delicious on her. The bra has the added feature of showing off that she is, in fact, rather well endowed.

He stands there staring dumbly. She is speaking but he is hardly hearing a word she is saying. It is beginning to dawn on Elena why her young grandson may be struck dumb as she approaches him repeating herself, "I said give me your clothes hon and I so I can arrange them in front of the fire."

"Here," she gently takes his pants and shirt from him before turning back around breaking the spell her large tits have cast over him. He watches him bend over again as she carefully lays out his clothes in front of the fire next to hers.

Elena can feel his eyes crawling all over her ass and much to her surprise, maybe it's the three glasses of wine she had over dinner, it doesn't bother her one bit. She also sensed her young grandson got quite the shock when she turned around and was presented with the sight of her newly upsized 32 DD tits.

She must admit the feeling of him staring at her chest left her feeling kind of queasy on the inside . . . queasy in a good way that is. Deciding to push the envelope a bit, she turns around slowly to face him.

Taking his hand, she leads him over to the couch, before turning around to face him, "Here let's get you tucked under the quilt all nice and toasty hon."

Arranging the quilt carefully around him after he sits down and get comfortable on the couch she whispers, "How is that hon? Nice and comfy?" She sits down next to him and patiently starts to put her shoes back on.

"Why are you putting your shoes back on? Aren't you going to get under here with me Nana?"

"I will. I just need to take care of a couple things before I join you baby and the floor is cold so I'm putting my shoes back on."

"Can I help?"

"Doubtful unless you know how to apply makeup and fix hair. The rain really did a number on both."

"Oh Nana you really going to worry about that now?" I mean--"

"Of course I am," she replies interrupting him. "You have been so sweet to me tonight it's the least I can do to still make an effort to look good for you sweetheart. Sit tight I won't be long."

She then turns and slowly swishes her way toward the front door where she grabs her black purse off the small accent table and carefully slings it over her shoulder. Smiling at him she struts across the hard floor, her heels clicking seductively, and past him on down to the bathroom.

His eyes helplessly track her all the way until she disappears inside the bathroom where he lets out a deep breath. He had not realized he had even been holding his breath during the show. And make no doubt about it—it was a show.

The way that nice ass of hers was waggling as she sashayed over to the table to grab her purse, helped immensely by the effect of her five inch heels doubtlessly, was the warm up act. And then came the main event, when she slowly turned, slinging the purse casually over one shoulder, its blackness standing out in dark contrast to her bra, and swaggers back toward him, parading past him heading toward the bathroom, those big tits bouncing ever so noticeably under the tight confines of that gorgeous white strapless bra of hers. Yes, he had been holding his breath, and when she finally disappears inside the bathroom he lets it out after wiping his sweaty palms on the quilt. He looks under the quilt. He has a fucking boner.

Just within the past few minutes the atmosphere inside the cabin has changed. The cabin has been filled with a palpable sexual tension that seems to be a living breathing entity all onto itself. The boner he is still sporting is apt testimony to this fact.

"Jesus I hope she takes her time in there," he whispers quietly as he can only imagine what might happen if she was to hurry back snuggling under the quilt with him, and discover to her grisly horror her favorite grandson has a fucking boner that won't quit.

He closes his eyes trying to relax and think of anything but how fucking hot she looks half naked. It works. Almost. He is at least down to a semi firm status when she emerges from the bathroom a few minutes later.

Standing in front of him, hands on hips she purrs, "Well what do you think, Jimmy, better." Inside the bathroom, she had put on a fresh coat of her bright red lip stick, some more blush, and fixed up her hair as best as she could. She hoped he would notice the difference.

Jimmy looks at his nana. She has positioned herself so she is framed by the dancing fire in the background and looks absolutely gorgeous. He wants to say something clever and charming but the best he can do is maybe kind of corny but he says it anyways.

"Your beauty is the envy of all, unequaled in its rarity, and hopefully mine to enjoy forever more."

She reaches out one hand stroking his cheek softly. "Yeah I know that was corny, Nana."

"No honey it was beautiful."

"Just like you then."

She smiles again before turning around and heading toward the kitchen. At the doorway she pauses and quickly turns back. Of course, she catches him staring at her ass as she was walking away which only gives her the courage to say what is in her heart.

"You know if you don't stop being so charming honey, your nana is going to just eat you up when she gets under that quilt with you." Before he can respond she turns and heads into the kitchen.

In the quiet stillness of the cabin, he can hear her opening cupboards inside the kitchen.

"Hey what are you doing?" He yells out to the kitchen.

"Surprise, baby, sit tight, I'll be right back."

Elena comes back into the room carrying two medium sized bottles of what he is not quite sure.

"I couldn't find any clean glasses so we will just have to drink straight from the bottle. The peppermint is yours and the butterscotch is mine. I love butterscotch so I hope you don't mind."

"What is it?"

"Some kind of alcohol I guess. The bottle says Schnapps. I have never really heard of it before and never drink anything harder than wine but I am feeling daring tonight and it is a special occasion so . . ."

"Oh shit!!That's right. It's still is Valentine's Day." Jimmy jumps up from the couch throwing the quilt off.

"What is it honey?" Elena says stepping back surprised.

"I almost forgot something," he replies rushing over to his clothes. He picks up his pants and starts to hurriedly put them on.

"Hey those can't even be close to being dry yet, Jimmy."

"Yeah, I know, but I gotta get dressed. There is something in the car I forgot."

"Honey, no you can't go back there. Can't you hear it's raining harder than ever now?"

Pausing, he hears the steady thrumming of rain on the cabin's roof. Shrugging his shoulders he tells her, "Yeah, well this is important so . . ."

He is quickly buttoning up his shirt when she comes over to him. "Really can't it wait, Jimmy? You were just getting warmed up and now you are going back out there for what?"

"You'll see," he answers heading toward the door as he finishes with the last of the buttons on his shirt.

He was about to open the door when she yells at him with such desperate urgency "to wait" that he pauses.

Hurrying over to him, she throws her arms around him and gives him a hug. "Be careful out there hon."

"Nana, I am only going to the car."

"Yeah but it's cold and dark and raining out there and you are leaving me all alone so please just hurry anyways. OK."

"OK," he replies anxious to go already.

He was just about to turn away when she says softly, "Kiss first."

He pauses, turns and plants a small kiss on her cheek. "Promise me you will hurry."

"Promise," he whispers and then it happens. They share a spontaneous kiss on the lips. It doesn't last so long as to be classified as "improper", but yet it lingers just long enough to let each one know that tonight is shaping up to be something special.

He dashes out the door, the taste of her lips still haunting him, while she wanders slowly back to the couch her heart thudding. Jimmy tries to run fast but with rain, and now a fierce wind in his face, his pace is not at all fast.

He actually slows down afraid of losing his balance in the utter darkness, and landing in a heap face first in this damnable muddy driveway.

Reaching the car he jams his hands down inside his pants pocket searching for the keys. He doesn't find them and begins to panic thinking they maybe fell out on the cabin floor by the fire.

He takes a deep breath and checks the other pocket as he says a quick prayer. They are there. He fumbles the keys into the lock and then wretches the door open before diving into the back seat.

Another moment of panic seizes him as at first in the darkness he can't find the small gift bag he had stashed in the back seat. He had decided not to give her the gift over dinner, but instead to wait to they were back home and hopefully alone.

With all the excitement of first getting lost, and then stuck, and then breaking into the cabin, he had almost forgotten about the gift until that very moment she mentioned it was still Valentine's Day.

Once he remembered the gift, nothing short of the earth actually opening up and swallowing the car would keep him from getting the gift and presenting it to her.

He leans over frantically searching for the gift bag. He finally locates it and lets out a huge sigh of relief. He takes a deep breath looking outside. The rain is still falling in ugly black sheets. He pauses, hand on the car door, steeling himself for the ordeal of going back to the cabin.

Elena sits down wrapping the quilt around her body before twisting the cap off the bottle. She raises it up to her nose and sniffs. "Hmm, smells delicious," she whispers. Raising the bottle in a mock toast she whispers again, "Here is to being daring."

She closes her eyes, maybe expecting the worse despite the smell, and takes a hearty pull from the bottle. "Wow that is good," she whispers before taking an even bigger gulp.

The warmth of the liquor spreads quickly through her body. She smiles tipping the bottle to her mouth once more sensing whatever Jimmy was so eager to get from the car it must be something for her.

The thought, the wonderful, wonderful thought that he would go charging out in the rain for her leaves her giddy with anticipation. She will have to make sure she is doubly certain in showing her appreciation for whatever sweet gift he was so hell bent on charging out in the rain to retrieve.

Again she tips the bottle to her lips taking the longest pull yet of the sweet tasting Schnapps enjoying the way it is making her feel a bit woozy. Sitting the bottle aside she has a sudden thought. He is going to be soaked when he returns so she decides to search the cabin a bit more thoroughly in hopes of finding a towel or two. She gets lucky locating two neatly folded towels on the bedroom closet's upper shelf.

She places the towels on the small table next to the door proud of herself for finding the towels. So proud in fact she takes a huge gulp of the butterscotch Schnapps as a reward.

By the time Jimmy is weaving his way up to the front door, Elena has nearly finished half of the bottle and is happily on her way to getting plastered . . . in a most pleasant way. Then he bursts through the door causing her to let out a little startled cry as he interrupts her dreamy thoughts.

Slamming the door shut behind him he exclaims loudly, "Jesus it's raining cats and dogs out there."

Elena jumps to her feet allowing the quilt to fall from her body and goes rushing over to him. Dabbing at his wet hair with the first of the towels she leads him over toward the fire tossing the other towel over her shoulder.

Jimmy lets his nana baby him, knowing that is exactly what she wants, while trying to hide the bag from her prying eyes.

It doesn't work. Taking the bag from his hand as they reach the fire she calmly lets the bag drop onto the couch telling him, "Your gift for me will just have to wait until we get you out of these wet clothes . . . again . . . and dried off a bit. Jesus hon you are soaked."

Turning from him, she shoves the already wet towel into his hands, "Here finish drying your hair off a bit while I get your bottle. It will help warm you up."

Bringing the bottle over to him she thrusts it into his hand. "Take a big drink honey. It will help warm you up."

He tips the bottle back, taking a large swig wanting to show his nana he was a man and could handle his liquor. He takes another good jolt from the bottle before setting it aside on the fireplace's upper mantle watching with growing amusement the way his nana is clawing at the buttons on his shirt.

Seeing his set the bottle down she shifts her attention lower. "Finish undoing your shirt hon while your grandma works on getting these pants off of you."

Jimmy is taken back by the aggressive way she nearly tears his dress pants off of him but says nothing. Being this close to her, he can smell the Schnapps on her breath when she talks figuring she must have had a rather generous amount to drink in his absence.

He clothes end up in a heap at his feet as she pulls the second towel off of her shoulder. "Oh poor baby you soaked clear through your clothes all the way to your skin. Here let me dry you off a bit before Nana snuggles with you under the quilt and gets you all nice and warm."

She starts patting his bare chest slowly working her way downwards in a circular pattern while he leans against the wall next to the fireplace. She reaches over and snatches the bottle of peppermint Schnapps off the upper mantle and takes a big swig of it.

"This one is good too. Your turn. C'mon you have lots of catching up to do in the drinking department." She pushes the bottle into his hands imploring him to "drink up."

He takes another large gulp, nearly spitting it out when he feels the towel brushing up against his crotch before slipping down to his thighs.

Patiently, Elena towels off his legs trying not to stare at him down there. Jimmy too has been trying not to stare at his nana's tits but it's nearly impossible with her standing so close to him. It's as if her chest held some kind of magical force that simply willed his eyes to stare at those two lovely bra clad hills of hers.

He hopes she hasn't noticed how very firm he was down there when she "accidently" brushed the towel against his crotch. His firmness had indeed not gone unnoticed by Elena, and instead of making her feel ashamed it stirs something deep inside of her. Was brushing the towel against his crotch truly an accident? This was a question she asked herself, and answered by pleading the fifth.

"There baby all done," she announces rising to her knees. She risks a furtive glance downward and sees her little drying session has left her grandson with quite the bulge. The sight leaves her shaken . . . and excited all at once.

"Now let's get you all nice and warm as you are shivering sweetheart. You don't mind if your nana babies you a bit do you? It's just this whole night is really bringing out the motherly instincts in me once more."

"It's OK, if you wanna baby me some Nana. I will let you," he whispers back his nervous voice betraying his growing excitement.

As they reach the couch she turns to him smiling. "Here I have an idea of just how to warm my baby up real nice like." She picks up the quilt wrapping it around her body tightly before grabbing the bottle of butterscotch Schnapps and taking another drink from it. Sitting the bottle back down within reach she settles down in a sitting position on the couch. Slowly opening the quilt back up, revealing that luscious body of hers once again, she pats her lap with one hand.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers