Our Sex-Toy

Story Info
A couple play with a living, breathing sex toy.
5.4k words
4.52
144k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FungiUg
FungiUg
24 Followers

She was lying on her side between us, her face nuzzled into my lover’s breast as she sucked gently on the nipple. Her hair was somewhat damp, and all down her back and arse where markings from where she had been tied, gently whipped and spanked.

I think she had enjoyed herself. She certainly seemed to have been depleted of sexual energy, as all she seemed to have the ability to do now was to nurse gently at my lover’s nipple. Feeling her arse pressed into my crotch, my cock began to stir once more, and I pressed it into the crevice of her arse, gently begging to fuck her once again.

We’d arrived early to the café, impatient to meet her once again. It had been months since the last time, and many things had changed in our various lives since then. But several things hadn’t changed – our mutual sexual attraction, and her desperate desire to be used by us as our slut.

She’d had explicit instructions to arrive on time, wearing an outfit designed to show herself off to ourselves (and any fortunate bystanders.) A short skirt, shoes with heels, a low-cut top with no bra, and suitable jewellery (a choker, and a bracelet). She’d also been permitted a small g-string pair of panties, since in her cunt she was wearing “vibra-balls” that rattled as she moved, and in her arse a small anal plug. The panties would help ensure that the balls and plug remained in place.

My lover and I had discussed what we planned to do with her, and had prepared several things in anticipation. We hadn’t decided on exactly what was to happen when, but nominally I was to be “in charge” of our play toy, and my lover would be my assistant. We sipped our lattes, and in hushed voices planned a few more details, while we waited for our toy to arrive.

I expected her to be nervous somewhat (since it had been some time since we’d met), and horny. I wasn’t wrong.

She came through the door around three minutes late, a little rushed, looking rather flushed. She was moving carefully, and then she stopped and her eyes lit up when she saw us both. With a smile, she made her way to our small table, and sat down carefully at the small wooden table.

“Hello Master, hello Mistress,” she said in a light, breathless and excited voice.

I did my best to look stern. “Hello slut. You are late.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry Master. I’m just not used to the traffic here! I do hope you will forgive me. Perhaps I can make it up to you in some way? Or you might enjoy punishing me?”

Well, this was an excellent start! The last time we had met to play, she had been ultra-nervous, and it took some time before we got to the point of introducing the submission and sex into the conversation. This time, she had started the conversation with her submission, and by her smile, was obviously keen for the session to begin.

I relaxed a little. “We shall discuss the matter later, little slut. In the mean time, welcome! We’re both glad you made it.” My lover leaned across the table to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and the two women grinned at each other. I was taking the role of the “stern taskmaster”, but in this case, I didn’t object at all.

“Oh, I’m so glad to see you both! And Master, I have been so horny waiting for this. I’m hoping you and Mistress will enjoy me serving you again. And I have carefully followed your instructions…” She glanced down, and wiggled slightly in the seat, obviously feeling the plug penetrating her arse somewhat. From the slight catch in her voice, it was clear she was nervous. On the other hand, the erect nipples beneath her top reassured me that she was indeed horny.

We chatted a little, the two women catching up on the last six months (they shared a profession.) I said little, just watching the two women, and watching our submissive toy beginning to squirm in her seat. Her nipples stayed hard, and eventually she reached a point where she looked over the table at me, and with a pleading look, begged “Master, please… I am so horny! Won’t you take me away and let me serve you and Mistress? Please?”

Well, what can one say to an offer like that? But I did my best to keep my composure. “Slut, you understand exactly what you are giving us when you agree to serve us?”

“Yes Master. I am giving you myself to be used however you and Mistress wish to use me, for sex and play.”

“Indeed slut, that is exactly correct. You do retain the right to say no or to stop at any point. Of course, we all hope that you won’t be required to do so. So, if you are ready to be owned and used sexually for the remainder of the day, then we shall take you away to be used.”

Her face flushed, and she stood up suddenly, almost knocking over her chair. Then quickly, she grabbed the edge of the table, panted, and caught her breath. Very quietly she asked “Master, may I cum?”

“No slut, not yet” I answered equally quietly. While I enjoyed being out in public with a woman dressed for effect, I didn’t feel the need to share the intimate play we were embarking on.

I heard my lover chuckle, and she gave me a quick hug, then leaned over to our submissive pet and whispered to her. Again, our slut’s face flushed, and she looked at me with a pleading look in her eyes, but she bit her lower lip and said nothing.

As we walked to the car, with our toy trailing us closely, I asked my lover what she had said. “Oh, I told her it was way too early to be allowed to cum, that first she must survive having her clit tortured and teased, and that I expect to cum at least a dozen times before she is given permission.” An excellent thought and I reminded myself to ensure that my lover received her wish.

In my own little fantasy world, I had imagined driving to the motel room we had booked for the afternoon and night, with my lover and our toy both in the back of the car, and my lover playing with our toy. Of course, reality is somewhat different to fantasy, and instead my lover sat in the front of the car with me as I drove, while our toy sat by her self in the back. I caught occasional glances of her in my rear vision mirror, and she looked both eager and nervous, and seemed to be bouncing a little in the seat, her arms clasped around herself.

We soon reached the motel, where I had already booked in earlier that day. So nothing other than ourselves needed to be brought from the car – all had been prepared earlier. I unlocked the door to the motel room, swung it wide, and then let the two women enter, closing and locking the door behind me.

The room had a small foyer with a kitchen unit to one side, and then entered into a large room featuring a queen sized bed, several chairs, a low couch, and a television in the corner. Our slut had stopped to look at the bed, where some of our preparations were obvious. The bed had been stripped of covers, additional pillows arranged, and from the headboard was secured a pair of leather restraints. At each corner of the bed, longer chains with leather cuffs lay. It was clear what lay ahead.

I grasped our slut by the shoulders, and firmly pushed her into the centre of the larger room. I instructed her to stand there with her hands clasped at the small of her back, then nodded to my lover and seated myself on the couch.

My lover went to a bag which lay in the corner of the room, then withdrew a small but bulk paper bag, which she presented to our pet. “Honey, we have a small gift for you, and we would like you to wear it while you are here.”

Our slut took the green paper bag, and then opened it quickly. Inside, a black leather collar lay – it was wide, with a ring from which a lead could be clipped at the front, and with a buckle to secure it at the back. It didn’t have a lock.

“Here, let me” my lover told her. She took the collar from our toy’s hands, and then drew it around her neck, fixing it firmly and snugly in place, testing the fit with her fingers to ensure that our toy could still breathe easily.

I could tell that our toy was surprised, but thrilled by the collar. “Thank you Mistress, it’s lovely!” They hugged, and then the hug turned into a kissing session, the two women exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues.

After a few moments, they broke apart and my lover yummed appreciatively. “And now, our little slut, I believe your Master has something to talk to you about.” She pushed her gently over in my direction, until she stood directly in front of me.

“Tell me, slut” I said in my firmest voice. “You were given very clear instructions about when you were to arrive, were you not?”

She looked nervous now. “Yes Master.”

I looked her directly in the eyes. ‘And did you follow those instructions?”

She hesitated, and then in a small voice said “I tried, Master!”

I accepted her implicit admission. “And do you accept my right to punish you for your failure to obey?”

For a second, it looked like she might well rebel, but her urge to submit was too overpowering, and the perceived injustice was less important. It was a test of her submission, but I was sure she would answer correctly.

“Yes Master,” she finally stuttered. “Please punish me; I have failed to obey your instructions.”

I had every intention of punishing her, but it would be a punishment that all three of us would enjoy. Her infraction had been unintentional and minor, so I saw no need to make the punishment something she wouldn’t enjoy. Instead, the humiliation of knowing she had failed and of being punished would be enough.

“Crawl over to the bed, kneel on your hands and knees and place your wrists in the restraints at the head of the bed. Your ankles will also be bound firmly. Then you will be spanked firmly.”

“Yes Master” she said quietly, then quickly knelt and then crawled to the bed, climbing up onto the centre of the bed until she knelt with her wrists outstretched, ready to be restrained.

My lover walked to the bed, and quietly fastened the leather restraints to our toy’s wrists. Again, she checked each one, making sure it was tight, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. Then once both wrists were secure, she quickly reached up, and pulled the top up and over the head of our toy, leaving her effectively blindfolded in the top, further restrained by the material, and her bare tits displayed.

She then leaned forward and grasped the nipples, one in each hand, and pulled them down to the bed, so our slut was now on her hands and knees, her arse in the air, and her tits in the hands of my lover. “I’m going to hold on to these while you are spanked. Do you like that idea, slut?”

“Yes Mistress,” came the muffled answer.

I stood, and walked towards the arse that was clearly on display and my smiling lover. Quickly, I pulled down the red g-string panties, lifting each knee to remove them completely. I pushed the small black skirt up over her butt, exposing her arse completely. I took each ankle firmly, and fastened it into the leather, pulling them snug and perhaps a little too tight so she could feel them biting into her flesh. Then I began.

I gave her two quick hard smacks, rocking her forward into the pillows at the head of the bed, and stretching her nipples held firmly in my lover’s grasp. She shook with the blows and cried out, and I waited while her breathing returned to normal. When I heard a small “Thank you, Master” I knew she was ready for more.

From this viewpoint, her cunt lips were clearly swollen, and matched the colour of the two large hand prints on each cheek of her arse. I could see the string which attached to the vibra-balls inside her, and the end of the anal plug. But the plug was beginning to slide out, and that wouldn’t do.

I walked to the bag of toys, and withdrew another toy, which had been newly purchased and cleaned in anticipation of just this moment. Then taking some tissues, I quickly withdrew the anal plug from our slut’s arse, which left her gasping again. This left her puckered arse-hole ready for the new toy.

Like the plug I had just withdrawn, this too was an anal plug. It was, however, significantly wider, around 4 to 5 centimetres at the base, and somewhat longer, with a curve to it. I took the large plug, and applied some lubrication. Then gently but firmly, I pushed it into the slut’s arse.

She began gasping again as soon as she felt the head enter her arse, and as the movement continued and her arse expanded to fit the plug, she began crying out and breathing hard, until finally she screamed as the last of the plug slid home and her arse closed around the indentation at the base, ensuring that it wouldn’t escape her arse.

“Master, Master, please, may I cum? Please?” Her voice was very muffled from her face being pressed into the pillows and covered with her top. I chose not to answer, knowing she would do her best not to orgasm until given permission, and if she failed, it would be another excuse to punish her.

Now that her arse was fully penetrated and the plug wouldn’t escape with the force of my spanking her, I began again. I quickly delivered ten stinging blows to each of her arse cheeks, doing my best to ensure that they were evenly distributed across her arse, bringing it to a red glow. Then I began to concentrate on one spot at the centre of each cheek, alternating between them, delivering perhaps another dozen blows to the same two spots.

By the time I had finished, she was sobbing into the pillows, but her sobs were faint words. “Please Master, please let me cum, please Master? Please? Please let me cum?”

My own hand was tingling now, and her clearly displayed arse was glowing nicely. Ignoring her pleas for permission, I pulled her head up from the pillows by her hair, and then spoke to her firmly.

“Now slut, it’s not just me that you have disappointed, but also your Mistress. So you shall begin making up for your failure by burying your face in your Mistress’s pussy and bringing her to orgasm, until she decides she has had enough.”

“Yes, yes Master” she finally sobbed, biting her lower lip again. My lover quickly slid underneath our slut then up onto the cushions, and raised her skirt, spreading her legs to expose a clean shaven pussy. I pulled our toy’s top down, leaving her tits exposed and the top around her neck and shoulders, then pushed her head down firmly to rest between my lover’s legs.

The groans issuing from my lover were a clear indication that our slut’s tongue was busy, and it wasn’t long before my lover began to cum, her toes curling hard with each orgasm. My lover is a fortunate woman who can cum quickly, easily, and once she begins, almost non-stop. Obviously our toy’s tongue was doing the right things, and my lover had grabbed the back of her head and was pushing her down hard, enjoying orgasm after orgasm.

Meanwhile I returned to the couch, allowing my lover time to enjoy our slut to herself, and enjoying the view. Our slut’s arse was well displayed, her cunt lips pushed out between her thighs, her arse still red from her recent spanking, and the underside of her tits occasionally visible as she moved her head and tongue up and down to lick my lover’s pussy.

After a few minutes, my own excitement got the better of me, and I moved back to the bed behind our slut, unzipped my trousers, and took advantage of a very wet and welcoming cunt. After quickly applying a condom, I buried my cock in her cunt in one swift motion, feeling her cunt grabbing at me, and hearing her scream into my lover’s pussy with the suddenness of being impaled.

I leaned forward and said “slut, you may cum while I fuck you, but you are not to stop licking.” Almost instantly I could feel her cunt grabbing at my cock, and her screams beginning again as she began to cum. As I began thrusting, her tongue play matched the thrusts, and both our slut and my lover were cumming with each thrust.

Eventually, out slut fell forward against my lover, unable to do anything other than moan incoherently. Since she could no longer follow her instructions to continue licking, I withdrew from her cunt, allowing her time to regain herself and for my lover to also regain herself.

Of course, that still left me with a huge erection. As my lover’s eyes flickered open, I suggested to her that we untie the slut and have her resting under my slut, licking her pussy while I fucked my lover. My lover agreed, and quickly moved to unfasten our slut’s wrists, while I unfastened her ankles. We then threw her over on the bed, and my lover knelt on all fours with her pussy pressed against our slut’s face.

This time I could enter a tight pussy without the need of a condom, and the difference quickly moved me toward my own orgasm. I fucked my lover hard, and with our slut licking her clit from below, she was soon screaming her own orgasms. With a final thrust, I buried myself as deep into her cunt as I could, groaning and cumming hard, to a matching scream from my lover.

As my senses swam back into focus, I pulled my cock out slowly, and ran it over our slut’s face, instructing her to clean my cock, then to clean the cum from her Mistress’ pussy. She didn’t hesitate, and quickly ran her tongue over my cock, down to my balls, removing all traces of my cum. Then again, she buried her tongue in my lover, and once again, my lover was orgasming with each lick.

We stopped for a breather after that. Our slut was moving gently with the large plug still embedded firmly in her arse, and we stood around the table in various states on undress, picking at the grapes and cheese and crackers that my lover had prepared. When we had regained enough energy, I withdrew a cold bottle of bubbly from the small fridge, and turned to the women.

“Now slut, you remember this?” I held out the bottle. She looked at the bottle and I saw a smile spread slowly across her face.

“Yes, Master. But where…?”

“Well, my little slut, we have a small bathroom to the side here. You will stand in the bath, and grasp your ankles. You will also need to be naked.”

She quickly removed her clothing, leaving them in a pile on the floor, and flew to the bathroom. I knew she had been looking forward to this particular treat for some time, and her eagerness was appealing. My lover also knew what was in store, and grabbed three glasses from the cupboard.

When I reached the bathroom, our slut was already in the bath, her arse raised in the air as she clasped her ankles. “Spread your legs a little wider, slut” I commanded, and she quickly moved them apart. My lover came up beside me, holding one of the glasses ready as I removed the stopper from the bottle with a loud “pop!”

Taking the bottle firmly at the base, I leaned forward and pushed the end of the bottle gently into our slut’s cunt, sliding it deeper. Already the wine was beginning to seep out of her cunt, and as I slid it deeper, I tipped the bottle more to the horizontal. Then I began to fuck her with the bottle, and the frothy wine began to shoot from her cunt.

“Oh god, please Master! Please, I need to cum! Please?”

“Yes slut, you may cum.” She quickly began to do so, her knees shaking, and her breath coming in gasps, as the wine frothed from her cunt.

Beside me, my lover was laughing and desperately trying to catch enough of the wine so that we could toast our slut. She did manage to get the three glasses half full, although most of the wine ended up over her hands and in the bath.

Eventually the wine stopped its gushing, and I withdrew the bottle from her cunt. A small amount of wine remained in the bottle, which I used to top up the glasses. My lover held her hand out to our slut, who promptly licked her hand clean of the wine.

I took the glasses of wine, and my lover and our slut accompanied me back to the bedroom, where we sat on the end of the bed. “Here’s to a long night of fun sex!” I toasted. Okay, the wine was flat, but it was worth it!

After we had finished our wine, I sent our slut off to clean up her sopping cunt, and to dress in the lingerie she had been required to bring. All this time her arse had held the large plug, and I felt the time had some for some serious penetration.

FungiUg
FungiUg
24 Followers
12