Our Sex Vacation Day 2

Story Info
Steve and Lori watch each other.
4.9k words
4.47
100.2k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 12/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning to see Lori sitting at the vanity putting the finishing touches to her hair and make-up. Her beautiful heart shaped ass was naked on the settee.

I said, "Good morning beautiful!"

She turned smiling and got up. She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. She bent over to give me a kiss.

I asked, "What time is it?"

She replied, "We are on vacation so what does it matter?"

I said, "I'm hungry it must be late."

She said, "If you need to know it is almost noon."

"Damn, no wonder I'm hungry. You wore me out last night," I responded.

She grinned and said, "There was a note slid under our door this morning. It was telling us what the party tonight is all about."

I said, "Oh yah! What is tonight going to bring?"

She looked puzzled, "I'm not sure. It says come naked and play hide and seek."

I replied, "That sounds interesting."

She said, "For now get your cute ass out of bed we are burning daylight!"

She gave me another kiss and I crawled out of bed to go shower.

When I got out of the shower Lori was ready to go. Her hair and make-up looked great with her thong bikini bottoms. She said, "Are you ready?"

I asked, "Are we being a little more daring today?" Seeing that she was ready to go and had on only the bottoms.

She smiled a devilish grin and said, "Tomorrow I will probably be ready to shed the bottoms entirely."

She impatiently said, "Let's go!"

I said, "Hold on. I'm not ready for nude yet either." So, I pulled on a pair of shorts and my flip-flops.

I looked at her and said, "Ok, let's go."

We walked down the hall to the elevator. I know she was still a little self conscious as the doors opened she halfway covered herself in case someone was there. There was not so we were alone again. Once on the elevator she turned to me and pulled me to her to kiss me long and deep. I reached out to cup her breast and her nipple immediately jumped to attention. I pulled back and rolled her nipples between my fingers. I had both of them erect and the areola puckered when the chime sounded and the door opened.

There were people there waiting on the elevator as we stepped off. One of the guys was staring at Lori's tits and her hard nipples.

After we cleared the group Lori looked at me and said, "Damn, he should have just taken a picture."

I replied, "Honey if you are going to walk around topless with a set of tits like yours then you are going to have to expect some stares."

We headed for the restaurant and again hit the buffet.

We had to sit with another couple who it turned out were from the same state as us. Their names were Mike and Lani. They were a couple in there mid-forties but in great shape. Lani was a blue-eyed blonde with a trim build and massive tits that had to be implants. They stood out proud and firm. They may have been fake but whoever did them did a nice job.

We sat and talked while eating and found out they were planning on going to the party tonight.

After we were done eating we all got up and said, "See you tonight" then Lori and I headed for the pool.

The pool was not all that busy as most couples opted for the beach. We were looking for some loungers when we heard, "Lori and Steve, over here." We looked over and there was Todd and Crystal. Crystal was waving and motioning us over.

When we got there both of them were completely naked sunning themselves. Crystal gave Lori a hug then me. Just having her tits pressed against me made my dick stir. Todd stood up and gave Crystal a hug and I saw his dick brush against Lori's belly and her tits press into his body.

Crystal said have a seat and join us. We spread our towels onto the loungers and Lori surprised me by peeling off her bottoms and then bending over with her ass pointed at Todd. I began to sit down and Crystal said, "Come on Steve your not going to get a nice tan with those shorts on."

I replied, "Alright." I stood back up and pulled them off. I was very self-conscious and sat down quickly. It is one thing to be daring and walk around naked in the evening and in the darkness after too many margaritas and another to be sober and in broad daylight.

I tried to take my mind off the fact that I was completely naked and to join in the conversation. I kept looking at Crystal and thinking about her tight little pussy, which was not helping matters. I looked over at Todd who was watching Lori and was in somewhat the same position as he had used a towel to cover his hardening cock. My cock was defying me and was plumping up despite my efforts to the contrary. I also reached for a towel to cover up with.

Crystal being very sly asked Lori, "Let's go for a swim?"

Lori got up and headed for the pool. Crystal had to get up and then bend over to put her sunglasses on the lounger. She was teasing me again by pointing her delectable pussy and ass in my direction. She turned and gave a wry smile knowing that she was the cause of my hardening cock.

Once in the water Crystal apparently let Lori in on Todd and my predicament. Lori laughed as they just stood and continued to talk.

Todd said, "Steve I'm sorry but with Lori around I can't keep my cock under control. She is beautiful and you are a lucky man."

I replied, "No sweat buddy I'm in the same predicament with Crystal around. You are also a lucky man. I have never had anyone suck my cock like she does."

Todd shook his head, "Ya she can sure send you over the edge and quickly. But Lori is so passionate and her pussy just milks the cum from your balls."

I thought holy shit here I am talking to another man about him fucking my wife and me fucking his wife.

The girls came up out of the water and dried off. They both made a show of it and Todd and my cocks both were on the rise again.

Crystal then walked over to me, straddled the lounger and sat on my lap. My cock was now hard as a rock. She looked at me and asked, "Steve am I the reason your lap is covered with a towel and the reason that I can feel your hard cock pushing against my pussy right now?"

I looked at Lori and she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Yes."

She replied, "I thought so and I'm assuming that your lovely wife is the reason behind my husbands hard cock." She looked at Todd, "Is my assumption right?"

Todd shook his head, "Yes ma'am it is."

Crystal then took the bull by the horns and suggested, "Let's go to our room and take care of this situation." Then she added, "That is if you want to?"

Todd and I both started to get up but kept the towels loosely wrapped around us. The girls gathered our things and they both stayed naked for the trip upstairs.

I'm afraid the towels were doing nothing to hide the fact that Todd and I were both sporting hard-ons.

When we finally entered their room my cock was as hard as steel and Todd's was too. Lori made the first move and ripped Todd's towel off of him.

This was going to be the moment of truth. Last night we both knew we had fucked someone else but now we were going to get to watch that event take place up close and personal.

Crystal followed suit and pulled my towel off of me. She said, "Come here big boy I want that cock in my mouth again." She dropped to her knees and immediately began sucking on the head of it.

I looked at Lori who was watching the whole thing. She then grabbed Todd and said, "That looks like fun how about it?" Todd just shook his head yes as Lori sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Todd's cock to her. She opened her lips and let his cock slid into her mouth.

I had watched Lori on many occasions suck my cock but it was a surreal moment to be standing there watching her suck another man's cock.

Crystal was now getting adjusted to my cock and I could feel it sliding further down her throat. Bit by bit and then suddenly her lips were pressed around the base of my cock and I was deep into her throat.

Lori was watching Crystal out of the corner of her eye and was trying to also deep throat Todd but was unable to. She made up for that with enthusiasm and mouth fucking his cock.

Todd had enough and laid Lori back onto the bed and she scooted up in the bed with Todd following her between her legs. When she reached the pillows she stopped and Todd began licking her thighs. He kissed and licked his way up her firm tanned thighs. He then slid his hands around her ass and hips and pulled her pussy up to his face.

Crystal was still sucking and licking my cock but my attention was drawn away toward the action on the bed. After all that is part of why we were here was to see each other fuck another person. I had a bird's eye view of Todd licking and sucking on Lori's pussy. Lori had her head thrown back and was breathing heavily. She had her tits in her hands and was pinching her nipples so that they were fully erect.

Crystal pulled off my cock and stood up. She led me to the bed and pushed me back onto it. I scooted up until I was lying next to Lori. Crystal crawled onto the bed. She straddled my body and walked up it on her knees.

Lori realized through her pleasure that someone was on the bed next to her. She opened her eyes and rolled her head over to look at me and then to Crystal. She looked back at me and smiled. She reached for my hand and we held hands as Crystal grabbed my cock and guided it toward her pussy. Lori was watching as every inch of my cock disappeared into Crystal's sweet pussy. Crystal started to ride up and down on my cock.

Todd lifted his head from Lori's pussy and crawled up her body. He sucked each of her hard nipples then positioned his cock to enter my wife. I watched as his cock slid into my wife's pussy.

Lori moaned, "OHHHHHHH Fuck YESSSSSS!" as Todd sunk completely into her pussy. He pulled out and his cock was shiny from her juices. Lori then wrapped her legs around Todd's waist and pulled him into her with another moan.

She let go of my hand and placed her hands on Todd's shoulders as he pumped in and out of her.

I put my hands on Crystal's huge bouncing tits as she fucked my hard cock. Crystal then leaned forward and let her big tits hang on my face and I sucked her nipples until they were hard. I put my hand on her pussy and was fingering her clit as she sunk deep onto my cock and was grinding into my groin.

Lori suddenly yelled, "Oh Fuck Todd I'm Cummmmmming!"

She jerked and squeezed her legs around him not letting him move his cock.

I was watching and fingering Crystal's clit when she moaned, "OHHHHH my GOD!"

I could feel the cum rising as she squeezed my cock in her pussy. I arched my back and raised Crystal off the bed as I shot time and time again into her pussy.

Todd groaned then pulled out of Lori and shot his load onto her pussy and belly. I watched as each shot erupted onto Lori. Lori was using her hands to rub the cum into her skin.

Crystal rolled off my cock and onto the bed beside me.

Todd leaned forward and kissed Lori on the lips then climbed off the bed to sit on the edge of it.

We all just sat or laid there for a moment catching our breath.

Todd broke the silence first and said, "Damn that was wild."

Crystal then rolled off the bed and said, "Yes it was but Honey we better start getting ready for tonight's party."

Lori looked over at the clock and said, "Wow Babe we need to get out of here so we can get cleaned up and ready too."

We gathered our stuff and Lori said, "We'll see you guys at the party."

We went out the door and to the elevator to go to our room.

Once on the elevator I broke the silence, "Are you Ok?"

She replied, "I believe so. How about you?"

She had turned that one on me to respond. I said, "It was tough watching you fucking and sucking another man. But, then it became extremely exciting watching it."

"Yah, I know what you mean. Watching Crystal's beautiful body riding your cock really turned me on also. When you placed your hands on her tits it set my orgasm into motion."

The doors opened and we walked hand in hand to our room.

We got in the shower and soaped each other and then dried each other off.

Lori finished touching up her hair and make-up and said, "It said to come naked so I guess I'm ready how about you?"

I was standing there completely naked and could not believe once again I was going to walk out of our room naked to the world. But, that is exactly what we did.

The party was going to be held in one of the hotel ballrooms so we headed in. There were already about ten couples there all completely naked.

We sat down at a table and about a minute later Todd and Crystal came in and sat with us. Lori asked, "Any ideas what hide and seek is?"

Crystal replied, "No. They did not do this last year. It is a new game."

One of the resort girls walked onto the stage and welcomed everyone.

She then asked, "Are you guys ready for one of our newest and most popular games?"

In unison, "Yes."

She said, "OK! Here is how it works. We will blindfold the girls. We will line up all of the guys. The girls will then go down the line feeling their way. When they find a guy who they believe is their husband or partner they will ask for a number. Each of the guys will have a number stuck on your shoulder and a stack of cards with that number on it. The guys will say nothing and give the girl the card. When all the girls have made their selection we will remove the blindfolds and see whom they have picked. The guy will then spend the night with the girls who have selected them. If the girls pick correctly they will get five hundred dollars. That way it helps to keep it honest."

Lori said, "Wow!"

Crystal responded with, "I'll second the wow!"

Lori looked at me and asked, "Are we ready for this?"

I looked at her and smiled, "It's easy just pick me! You know what I feel like."

The girl from the resort said, "Ok, everyone who is in come on up!"

Three couples left the room and the rest of us went up front.

Crew members from the resort went around and tied blindfolds on all of the girls to be sure they could not see. They then guided all of the guys to line up. They handed all of us our numbers and then put a sticker on us to identify us by.

"Ok girls let's get you lined up and get started" the resort girl ordered.

I was second in line as the first girl started down the line. She ran her hands all over the first guy. She touched his head, ass, legs and cock. She then stepped over to me. She was a thin redhead that had small tits and pale skin. She started on my chest and around to my ass. She then slid her hand to my cock and pulled on it a few times I'm sure to judge length. She walked on past me.

My cock was now rock hard as the next girl stepped over to me. She was a knockout with long blonde hair and beautifully sized and shaped tits. She put her hands on my hips and went immediately to my cock. My mind was saying, "pick me, pick me!"

She then hugged me and reached around to feel my ass. She leaned back and grabbed my hard cock again. She then said, "I need a number please."

"Holy Shit!" my mind was going off. I gave her one of my numbers and she stepped out of line as she had made her decision.

Next in line was Crystal. She stepped up to me and ran her hands down my body to my cock. She then felt my ass. She leaned into me and whispered, "Hello Steve." She then moved on down the line.

The next "girl?" was in her fifties. She was in great shape for her age with implants in her tits and she apparently stayed in good shape. Her pussy was shaven smooth, which led to long legs that were also fit and trim. She grabbed hold of me and wrapped her arms around me and felt my ass cheeks. She then slid them around to my chest, up to my face and then back down my body to my hard cock. She pulled on it a few times and cupped my balls in her hand. She hesitated a minute then said, "Give me a number please."

I thought, Shit! She knows damn good and well that I'm not her husband or partner. She is looking for a new fuck. I handed her one of my numbers and she left the lineup.

It went on with two more girls coming down the line groping and feeling. All of the guys in the line had hard cocks now. You could not help but to after all of these naked women kept coping feels of your ass and cock.

Lori was next and she stopped at the first guy and like all of the other women grabbed his cock and felt his body. She stepped over to me then likewise rubbed her hands on my body. She grabbed a hold of my cock and held it for a moment as if trying to decide. I wanted to say something to her but did not as the rules did not allow any talking. She moved to the next guy.

I thought you little slut! She knew it had to be me she had just decided to fuck someone else all night. I watched as she moved down the line and finally picked a guy about four down from me. There had been three other girls pick him and it was obvious why.

The procession finally ended and the hostess told the girls to remove their blindfolds. They all removed them and adjusted their eyes to the light.

The hostess then said, "Ok ladies go to the man with the corresponding number on your card."

Lori looked at her card and then at me. She could of got an Oscar for her disappointed act.

The hostess then said, "For the guys who did not get picked you get five hundred dollars of credit in our casino to pass away the evening."

I'm sure most of them were thinking, "Big Fucking Deal! My partner is upstairs getting her brains fucked out all night and I get to play slot machines."

The hostess then said, "We have food and drinks for you here in the room. Stay as long as you like and leave when you are ready. When you are ready come to me and I have special rooms for you tonight."

There were four couples that chose correctly and they were issued their five hundred dollars.

Lori walked to me and said, "Honey! I'm sorry I just knew I had picked you."

I replied, "Oh please, you picked the biggest cock in the room."

She looked hurt and said, "Please don't get mad but isn't that why we are here?"

I replied, "Yes it is but don't act like you knew you had picked me. You are going to have to share your stud it looks like with three other girls."

She looked at me and said; "I guess you are going to get to fulfill your fantasy of two women at the same time. One of them is hot and the other I bet is very experienced. Take notes Sweetheart."

She kissed me and went over to the group that was with their selected man.

My two ladies came to me and we began talking. The great looking girl was April and the older lady was Diane. We sat down at a table and got to know one another. It seemed like the civil thing to do since we were getting ready to have a threesome together. We had several drinks during our evening in the ballroom. I kept stealing looks at Lori to see how things were going with her. Her group seemed to be getting along great.

I went to get Diane and April another drink. I found out from them that this was April's first time here also and that her husband was a little miffed that she did not chose him. Diane was a seasoned pro. Her and her husband had been coming here every year for the last ten years. She was a little concerned that he did not get chosen this year.

I turned to see how Lori was getting along and only caught a glimpse of her tight little ass as it was leaving the room with her chosen one and his entourage. I watched as the elevator opened and they all stepped in and the doors closed.

Diane and April finished their drinks and I asked if they would like another one.

Diane said, "I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to go to the room and get the real party started."

April agreed so I got up and we walked to the hostess for our special room key.

We all walked naked to our special room but still yet I could not get out of my mind what Lori was doing at that moment. Did she have a cock in her pussy and screaming in ecstasy or was she not able to scream because her mouth was full of cock?

12