Our Sex Vacation Day 4

Story Info
Steve and Lori play a new type of Strip Poker.
8.9k words
4.55
119.6k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 12/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to Lori shaking me awake. She was excited about something and had to have me awake. She was holding a piece of paper in her hand.

"Are you awake now?" She asked.

I groggily replied, "Yes, yes I'm awake."

She said, "Guess what tonight's event is going to be."

Now I had just been jerked awake and was not of my full faculties yet. I said, "Please just tell me."

"Strip Poker tonight!" She excitedly exclaimed.

She added, "You love to play poker. This should be a fun night."

She handed me the letter, went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. I adjusted my eyes and read the note.

It read, Welcome to Five-Card Draw Strip Poker Tonight. This event will be held in our casino at 8pm sharp. Dinner and drinks will be available at 7pm. The men will need to come naked and the women must have on exactly eight articles of clothing. We hope to see you there!

Now it is true I love to play poker but I wondered what kind of strip poker game this was going to be if the guys were already naked.

I put the note on the nightstand and went into the shower to join Lori.

She watched me get in and asked, "Doesn't tonight sound like fun?"

I replied, "Yes it does but, what kind of strip poker game starts out with people already naked?"

She just shrugged and said, "I guess we will find out tonight. You know these people it has to have a sexual twist to it," As she grabbed my cock and began stroking it.

I asked her, "How do you feel this morning?"

She smiled and replied, "I definitely know I got fucked last night. However, it is not as bad as I thought it would be. In fact I'm thinking maybe I'd like to fuck your big cock right now."

My cock was hard from her wrapping her long sexy fingers around it and pulling on it.

I said, "Well think about it no longer!"

I spun her around and bent her over in the shower then slowly guided my cock into her pussy. I was gentle knowing she was still a little sore from all the cock last night. I slowly watched my cock as it disappeared into her pussy then my mind drifted to last night when Richard and Sean's cocks were sliding in and out of her pussy. I began pumping harder and soon shot a load into her.

She turned around and said, "Honey my pussy needs shaved for tonight will you please do it for me?"

She sat on the bench in the shower and I grabbed the shaving cream to lather her up. My cum was also oozing out of her pussy so I smeared it around for some extra lubrication. I sat on the shower floor with the water raining down on my back, took the razor into my hand, and began slowly shaving her inner thighs to her slit. I then ran the razor over her pubic mound. When it came to shaving around her lips, I gently stretched the skin taut and held my hand over her pussy lips so I did not cut them.

My cock was rock hard again. She had never asked me to do this for her before and I found it to be very stimulating. I used the washrag to rinse her off and to clean her up. I then leaned in and kissed her smooth little pussy. I let my tongue trace along her lips and found her clit hardening. I flicked her clit and she moaned. I sucked her hard little nub between my lips and let my tongue play with it. Apparently my shaving her had her hot also because she very quickly shivered and moaned then came on my face.

The water was starting to get cold so we quickly rinsed off and climbed out of the shower.

Lori went to fix her hair and make-up while I waited on the balcony. Across the way from our balcony, there was a couple fucking on their balcony. She was a beautiful longhaired blonde with large tits that were swinging beneath her as her man fucked her from behind. She was moaning with each stroke and hanging tightly onto the railing. She dropped her head and moaned loudly enough for the whole hotel to hear her.

Lori stepped out onto the balcony and asked, "What is that moaning? It sounds like someone fucking."

I just pointed to the balcony across the way. Lori stood and watched. I noticed that there were several couples on their balconies watching and enjoying the show.

The couple moaned together in what seemed like a mutual orgasm and stopped fucking. There was applause from several balconies and the couple disappeared inside their room.

Lori said, "Damn!" and turned to walk back into our room to finish getting ready.

I sat out on the balcony soaking up the sun while she finished.

About fifteen minutes later, she walked back out onto the balcony and said, "I'm ready."

I looked at her and she was naked except for a pair of sexy sandals that made her legs look shapelier than they already are.

I said, "Well, I guess you are ready for the final step?"

She smiled and said, "I figure what the hell. Everyone in this place has already seen me naked and I have nothing more to be embarrassed about. I could get used to this life style."

I stood up and said, "What the hell." I slid on my flip-flops and said, "I'm ready too then."

I looked at the clock and it was already two thirty in the afternoon.

I said, "Lunch is over and it will not be that long before we go to the party tonight. What do you want to do until then?"

She replied, "Why don't we just walk down the beach a little and take in the sun and water."

As I opened the door to our room I replied, "Sounds great to me!"

Lori and I in all of our naked glory strolled out of the hotel and to the beach. It was a beautiful day and we walked hand in hand down the beach. We walked just at the waters edge where the waves could lap at our feet. We talked about our week so far and wondered what it would be like when we got home. Would we miss the explicit sex with others or would we simply settle back into our lives and only do this once a year. We decided while walking that every year for vacation we would come back here.

It was starting to get late and we knew we had poker night to get ready for so we headed back to the hotel.

We took another shower and I stayed naked, as that is what the rules were. Lori went about finding eight articles of clothing to wear. She decided that she would put on her bikini tops and bottoms, as she had not brought any underwear. She then slid on some thigh high hose that made four items. She had brought some very short sexy skirts and some sexy sheer blouses. With the shoes that she slid on her feet, she now had eight articles of clothing on.

She touched up her hair and make-up then asked, "Well, are you ready?"

I replied laughing, "Yah, it did not take too much for me to be ready."

We left the room and now I really felt self-conscious of my nakedness, as Lori was fully dressed. We went down stairs to the casino and found the group that was gathering for poker night. It was going to be a popular event as nearly every couple was there. It looked so odd to see the men completely naked and the women fully dressed. Most of them were dressed very provocatively with skimpy little outfits and most of them sheer but they were clothed.

Tonight was a sit down dinner instead of the normal buffet. We found a table and sat down. There were three other couples at the table and we all introduced ourselves. Soon Mike and Lani whom we had met on our second day here sat down. We discussed further where in the state they lived and found out that they were only one hour from our hometown. Lani was looking very good for a woman in her forties and Mike was in great shape for his age. To top off our group at our table Todd and Crystal joined us. Crystal was wearing a very tight mini dress with thigh high hose and a pair of fuck me high heels. She looked completely hot!

We all ate our dinners and carried on small talk as if all of us were completely clothed.

When dinner was over a resort hostess came out and began speaking, "Welcome to Poker Night. This is a new event for us so when your vacation is over please let us know how you liked this event by leaving your comments on our comment cards in each room. Ok, you are probably wondering why the guys are naked and the women are dressed am I right?" In unison, "Yes."

She continued, "Here is how it works. The guys will be playing five-card draw poker. Their Ladies will be standing by them. Ladies when your man loses a hand you will be required to remove an article of clothing. You had better hope, or maybe not that your guy is a good poker player. The excitement comes when you are completely naked. The Lady of the guy who won that hand will then ask you to perform a thirty-second sex act with any guy at the table. If you refuse to perform the act then it will be considered forfeiting the hand and you will be out of the game. The idea is to get the guys at the table to orgasm. When the guy has an orgasm, he is out of the game. It will continue like this until only one guy is at each table. We will then move the winning couples to a final table. At the final table, the sex acts will start immediately. In other words, the ladies will not have clothing to lose. The couple that wins the final table will have an all expense paid trip back here for next year. The trip includes airfare and all accommodations.

The group let out a roar as she announced the prize.

She then asked, "Any questions?" She paused, "No?

"Ok then move to the poker tables in the same groups you are now in then shuffle up and deal!"

We all walked to the nearest poker table and sat down. The girls stood behind us or beside us. They would eventually be on display and hopefully naked.

The dealer at our table was a good-looking younger man who was well built and the girls were ogling him. He was dressed in what resembled a Chippendale's outfit and could have probably easily passed for one of the dancers. He shuffled the cards and dealt the first hand.

The first hand I drew into two pair. I did not lose but I also did not win. Mike from our home state lost so Lani had to remove the first article of clothing. She reached down and removed one of her shoes.

The next hand Todd lost and Crystal removed a shoe.

The next hand I attempted to draw into a straight and missed it. I had nothing in my hand as Lori watched over my shoulder. I am sure she also knew she was probably going to lose an article of clothing this time. When it came time to lay them down sure enough, I had lost the hand. Lori feigned disgust and huffed as she removed one of her shoes.

The hands continued to play out and I had a rather hot hand at the cards because Lori had only removed both her shoes and one stocking. Cindy a beautiful pale-skinned redhead was down to only her sheer red panties and a matching sheer bra. Her husband Brad then lost the next hand also and she took off her bra. I looked at her beautiful pale tits and could not help but to notice how succulent her nipples looked. They were a very pale pink and were small and tight. Her areola and nipples were hard and pimpled with excitement. I looked at her only article of clothing left and noticed that the front of her sheer panties were wet. She knew that one more losing hand by Brad and she would soon be having sex with someone at the table.

I soon realized that this game required more strategy than just playing cards. If I did too well then when the girls got naked they would be honing in on the guy who was doing the best trying to get him out of the game. I purposely lost the next hand. Lori slapped me on the shoulder and took off her other stocking. I tried losing the next hand also but I ended up drawing a pair and Todd had nothing at all. Todd had lost a few hands and Crystal was going to have to remove the bra or the panties. She made a show of taking off her bra and letting her big firm tits flow into sight.

I again lost the next hand and Lori had to remove her top. She was urging me on to win and I do not think she was seeing the big picture.

Several more hands played out and Brad lost a hand that left his beautiful red headed wife to removing her remaining article of clothing. She slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of her thong panties and pulled them down. She revealed a slim patch of red hair above her pussy. Her pussy lips were large and extended down like little flaps. Her pussy lips were glistening with her juices.

I lost another hand and Lori was down to her swimsuit top and bottoms.

Crystal was now down to her panties as well as Lani. The other couple at the table was Jesse and Sandy. Sandy had on the most clothes having only lost both her shoes and one stocking. I knew very soon that they would be coming for Jesse, as the girls were nearly naked.

Todd lost the next hand and Crystal was going was also going to be completely naked. She also made a show of removing her panties. She slid them down a bit then turned around and pulled them off letting the thong running between her delectable cheeks pull out last. She bent all the way over not bending her knees revealing her luscious pussy and ass to everyone at the table.

Jesse won the next hand and Brad had lost the hand. I thought oh boy here we go.

Sandy said, "Well, well. Let's see now. I would like you to stroke Todd's cock for thirty seconds."

Cindy went to Todd and pulled his chair back from the table. She got down on her knees in front of him. Todd's cock was already getting hard just from thinking about this red headed beauty wrapping her hand around his cock. Cindy reached out and grabbed Todd's cock and quickly starting jacking him off. She was going for the cum shot quickly to remove him from the game. Todd tilted his head back and was apparently trying not to think about the rapid stroking he was getting. Sandy said, "Ten more seconds. Five, four, three, two, one, time."

Cindy removed her hand and walked back over behind Brad.

Todd sat back up and said, "Damn!"

The dealer dealt the next hand and I lost it. Lori with no words quickly pulled off her top and let her tits out into the cool air of the casino. I turned to look at her and her tits were right at eye level. Her usually hard nipples were set on edge to the point that they almost looked painful. She just smiled at me and said, "Come on let's get on with the game."

Jesse lost the next hand and Sandy had to remove her blouse.

I lost the next hand and turned to watch my beautiful, sexy wife remove her thong bottoms. Her pussy was also glistening from excitement. All of the girls with the exception of Sandy were naked.

Todd won the next hand and I lost the hand.

Crystal said, "Alrighty then! Lori I want you to suck Jesse's dick for thirty seconds."

I watched my naked wife walk to Jesse as she pulled him away from the table then walked around and got on her knees in front of him. She was making a show of it and his cock was rock hard in anticipation of Lori's red colored full lips wrapping around his cock. We all watched as she opened wide and let his cock into her mouth. She too was going for the cum. She was bobbing up and down on his cock rapidly fucking and sucking him with her mouth all the while stroking and twisting her hand on his shaft. Jesse also rocked his head back not watching and trying hard to ignore the intense blowjob he was getting. Crystal counted down, "five, four, three, two, one, time."

Lori let Jesse's cock out of her mouth and released it.

Jesse sat back up and said, "Shit ten more seconds of that and I would have been past the point of no return."

I think Jesse knew at this point after Lori's blowjob he had better win the next hand or at least not lose it.

Mike won the next hand and Todd lost it. It was Crystal's turn to perform. Lani looked around the table and said, "Crystal I want you to sit facing Steve and fuck him for thirty seconds."

Crystal walked over and looked into my eyes, "Not the first time we have been here is it Steve."

Lori stood behind me and said, "Honey don't let into her squeezing pussy."

Crystal pulled me back and then straddled me on the chair. My cock was already hard from all the activity. She grabbed my cock and sank onto it. My god it felt so good inside her hot wet pussy. She began grinding and rocking on my dick.

Lori was cheering me on, "Steve think about something else."

I also let my head roll back and stared at the ceiling trying to get out of my mind the hot pussy wrapped around my cock.

It seemed like an eternity when Lani spoke, "five, four, three, two, one, time."

Crystal got up and said, "Damn and it was just starting to get good."

Lori said, "Good job honey!"

The next hand Jesse lost so now Sandy had to remove her bra to reveal a smaller set of tits but ones that were very perky and had hard nips on the ends of them.

I lost the next hand, which meant that Cindy was now in control of Lori.

Cindy said, "Lori I want you to fuck Mike for thirty seconds."

Lori walked over to Mike and rolled him away from the table. Mike's cock flaccid had been deceiving as to its true size. When his cock came into view the usually vocal Crystal spoke, "Damn!" which I think most of the girls were thinking. His cock was probably eight to nine inches in length hard.

Lori walked over to him and straddled him in the chair. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy. She sat down on it and the time started. Only she had to work its girth in slowly. It took nearly fifteen seconds for her to get all the way down on it and when she hit bottom she gasped. She then started to rock on it. She was so wet that everyone could hear her juices squishing around Mike's big dick. Lori was the one moaning and Mike confidently sat there and watched his cock buried in my beautiful wife's pussy.

Cindy counted down, "five, four, three, two, one, time."

Lori did not get immediately off and said, "Please thirty more seconds."

Lani standing behind Mike said, "Sorry that's the rules."

Lori climbed off and you could see her pussy lips sliding along his dick as she rose off him. She walked back over to me and stood behind me. Her breathing was deep and raspy like when she gets very horny.

I glanced around the room as our dealer dealt the next hand. There were naked women everywhere now fucking, sucking, and stroking the men in an effort to get them to come.

Jesse lost the next hand, which meant that Sandy was also completely naked as she slid her thong panties off her ass.

Todd won the next hand and Crystal was ready to send the young sweet Sandy into action. "Sandy I want you to suck Brad's cock."

The slim little Sandy walked to Brad and rolled him from the table. His cock was also hard and Sandy did not get on her knees but bent over with her ass and pussy showing to everyone at the table while she sucked Brad's cock. She was a smart girl because her sweet young pussy and ass transfixed all of the guys at the table. I am sure all of the guys were having thoughts similar to mine.

Brad was having trouble as Sandy was really stroking his cock. Brad moaned and Cindy said, "Hold on Honey!"

It was too late. Brad jerked in his chair as he shot his load into Sandy's mouth. The thirty seconds was up but Sandy finished him off. She stood up, turned toward the table, and showed everyone Brad's cum running down her chin. She used a finger to wipe it off then stuck her finger into her mouth to clean it off.

The dealer looked at Brad who was slumped in his chair and said, "I'm sorry sir, but you are out of the tournament."

Cindy disappointed said, "I knew I should have got you off before we came down here."

The dealer dealt the next hand.

I won the next hand so Lori got to give the orders. "Crystal I want you to fuck Mike."

Crystal smiled and said, "Gladly"

Crystal rolled Mike out and quickly straddled his cock. She lowered herself onto his big dick and sank all the way down. She was using her strong thighs to lift herself nearly all the way off then slammed back down onto him. Every time she hit bottom there was an audible slapping of skin. Crystal was riding him so hard there was now way he was going to keep from cumming. Mike was trying not to think about it but Crystal leaned forward so her tits were rubbing in his face with each stroke.