Our Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,497 Followers

I would like to say I lasted for an hour but in truth the excitement of the moment had me cumming within a couple minutes. As I started to cum, Derrick reached down and began pinching Lisa's nipples which caused her to cum again as well. After a few moments rest on the table, I pulled Lisa onto the bed and quickly paid Derrick who knew it was time to make a quick exit. I told him as he left,

"You don't realize how far you made her go tonight." I told him as he prepared his things.

"Oh, she knows where she wants to go." He replied his words striking a cord within me.

I went back to Lisa in bed and made love slowly to her telling her how beautiful she looked on the table and how excited it made me. We made love many times that night and nights after relieving the excitement of that massage. We were now communicating at a level about our feelings and desires that we had never done before in our marriage. We also couldn't keep our hands off each other and were having sex at least once a day.

As before, we waited a couple weeks before opening the next envelope. Since we were really enjoying the game we didn't want to rush through them too quickly. Also, we needed some time in between events to absorb what had happened.

The fourth envelope we opened was again one of mine. Lisa accused me of rigging the game but I laughed and reminded her that she was the one drawing the cards. This one required us to go to a bar separately so that I could watch her flirt with other men. Of course, she brought up again that all of my cards involved her with other men and at this point I was pretty much busted. Lisa kind of liked this card so we decided we would go out the following Thursday night to an upscale jazz bar that got good crowds.

When Thursday rolled around, any doubts I had about her getting into this idea vanished when she came out dressed perfectly. If there is such a thing as being sexy and respectable at the same time that describes her attire that evening. Black skirt with a sleeveless blue sheer top and a black jacket brought out her features perfectly.

The jazz band wasn't going to start until 9:00 PM so we decided to go to a nice dinner beforehand. We split a bottle of wine over dinner so were both pretty buzzed when we left. The bar we were going to was just down the street in the downtown area so I dropped her off half-way down the block from the place and went to park the car. When I had finished parking I decided to give her some more time to settle in alone and went to another bar down the street to have a drink.

My anticipation of what was going on was driving me to hurry and I had to concentrate on holding myself back before heading over. It was probably forty-five minutes or so after dropping her off that I entered the bar. The bar was pretty crowded and I was having trouble finding her until I spotted her chatting with two men near the dance floor. As I should have suspected, both were large black men, around six-one or so and thirty something. I settled into a bar stool where I had a good view, ordered a drink and watched the evening progress.

The men were buying her wine and all were chatting in an animated fashion so it was easy to deduce that she was safe and that she was enjoying herself. It excited me a great deal to see this beautiful woman I loved so dearly flirting with these men. My cock was in constant hard state and I had to plan my trips to the bathroom so that I could let my erection subside.

I think the black men were aware of the prize they had attracted as they slyly moved her into a position so that other men would have to come through them to talk to her. Lisa loves to dance and each danced with her several times. As the evening progressed, I could see that she was clearly favoring one over the other. The man who was losing out started paying less attention to Lisa and began looking at the other women in the bar. The winner and Lisa seemed to be moving closer to each other and speaking more in whispers than in their previous gregarious manner.

I wondered what they were discussing and what effect it was having on Lisa. Her selection, besides being over six foot with big shoulders and black had a shaved head. Soon they got up to dance and I could see that the young black man's hand was squarely on Lisa's ass pulling her hard into him. Instead of being offended by this, she had her eyes locked with his as they swayed to the slow music.

The excitement of these events was making my heart race. The comparison of several months ago and the life we lead to now was incredible. Was what I was seeing from my wife something new? Or was it more like the massage therapist implied, something that was there all the time inside her? In any event, like a moth to a flame I seemed to be going down a path where it was becoming more difficult to control. But, at the same time, the loss of control was also very exciting.

Lisa and her friend continued to dance and talk. During one break in their dancing I saw the black man hold her chin gently then lean down and kiss her which surprised me a great deal. I put it down to the liquor she had consumed. They got up to dance again and I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom.

When I returned, the song had ended and as I walked down the aisle to my bar stool I came face to face with Lisa who stopped me. I leaned down to hear her in the noisy bar as she spoke.

"Have you been watching?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"I want to take him home". She stated.

I was totally shocked and didn't really know what to say but I did know that I liked the "new" Lisa and the excitement in our life and didn't want to end it.

"Are you sure? You don't have to." I said fumbling for words.

"I know. I want to." She replied.

"Okay. Does he know about me?" I asked.

"No, he doesn't but I told him I was meeting a friend later", She informed me.

I told Lisa to tell him you were supposed to meet the friend in another bar and meet me there in fifteen minutes. Lisa turned to leave before pausing.

"Please don't be judgmental of me tonight." She requested.

"Sweetheart I will never judge you." I answered.

She nodded, kissed me then turned and was gone. I stood there dumbfounded for several moments before leaving for the other bar.

Fifteen minutes later they arrived at the bar with her arm through his walking very close together. I knew I was probably staring at a man that would soon be making love to my beautiful wife and the thought while exciting was also causing its share of confusion in my brain.

Lisa introduced and I learned his name was Malcolm. They sat down and we ordered drinks then my wife excused herself to go to the restroom. I took the opportunity to ask Malcolm if he knew what was going on. He said he didn't but was very curious so I explained to him that Lisa was my wife and that we were out playing games and that now she wanted to take him home. He was a very polite man and I found myself liking him. He asked if I was okay with what was happening. I said I was okay with it as long as Lisa wanted to continue. The drinks arrived about the same time as Lisa returned however no one really wanted the drinks so I paid the bill and we took a few sips for show and then left.

We walked to my car and Lisa and Malcom got in the back while I drove. Almost immediately I could hear them kissing and the rustle of clothes as they groped each other. I felt like a total cuckold as we drove to our house. Once there, we quickly moved inside and Lisa and Malcolm continued to kiss and explore each other through there clothes as I stood there awkwardly. I went to get myself a drink and when I returned the room was empty but I could hear noises from the bedroom and I knew that there was probably no turning back now. I decided that rather than rush in like a little puppy I would sip my drink for a while before going into the bedroom. I tried to be patient but after about five minutes I couldn't stand it and walked into the bedroom.

There were clothes discarded all over the room as obviously they had stripped each other quickly and now my wife was on her back on the bed with the large black man sucking on a nipple while he slid a finger in and out of her very wet pussy. Lisa had her arms around his shoulders and was moaning loudly. I could also see that Malcolm was sporting a nice cock, a little longer than mine and very thick.

I went to the corner and sat in the same chair that I had for the massage. It was lucky I had arrived when I had as Malcolm couldn't wait any longer and positioned himself between Lisa's legs. His large frame hid Lisa beneath him except for her arms around his shoulders and her legs. Things got quiet and I knew Malcolm was lining himself to sink his cock inside my lovely wife. A flood of emotions ran over me and I started to think this was a mistake but before I could move Malcolm's hips moved forward and a deep sigh came from Lisa as her legs shot in the air and her arms tightened around his shoulders. I knew that his large black cock was now deeply inside my wife.

Malcolm started with slow deliberate strokes into Lisa but soon accelerated so that he had with giving her a good steady pounding. Lisa was grunting on every stroke and had her legs pointed straight at the ceiling. She had rolled her hips back to take the full length of his cock deep into her pussy. My cock was so hard it hurt and I could feel my precum leaking onto my hip. The scene before me had me so confused I felt almost paralyzed.

True, I was excited to a high degree but also I was very concerned about Lisa. Was this really my wife I was watching? In twenty years of marriage one would think that the husband would know his wife completely but clearly there were a lot of things about Lisa where I was clueless.

The room was beginning to smell of sex and Lisa's pussy had become so wet that I could now hear it slurping around Malcolm's cock as he continued his steady assault on her pussy. Then the first signs of Lisa's orgasm began to appear. Her legs stiffened noticeably and she got very quiet for a few moments followed by a repetitive pleading to Malcolm.

"Don't stop, don't stop" Lisa demanded.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She wailed in a high pitch whine as she thrashing underneath her black lover and used her hands on his ass to try to pull him even deeper inside.

The lovers kissed passionately and Malcolm continued to fuck her with slow strokes until Lisa told him she had to rest as she couldn't take any more. Malcolm rolled onto his back and Lisa got on her knees and immediately slid his still hard cock between her lovely lips. It was amazing to me that they were almost unaware of my presence as they continue their love dance.

As Lisa moved around to get into a good position to suck Malcolm's cock she ended up with her ass pointed directly at me. Her pussy was still open from the fucking and her ass, pussy and legs were wet from her juices. I decided that it was time I became a participant in this event rather than a spectator so I undressed and moved behind Lisa to put my cock into her from behind. I put my hands on her hips and my cock was in contact with her leg when either by chance or a conscious decision on her part she moved away from me and repositioned herself on the bed so that I couldn't enter her.

A wave of anger swept over me and I thought to myself what a total little slut my innocent wife had become. I grabbed my boxer shorts and retreated to the living room where I laid on the couch and tried to make sense of all that was happening.

After about ten minutes, the quiet of the couch was broken by sounds from the bedroom. It was obvious that Lisa was getting fucked again. The sounds started as bed springs squeaking and headboard knocks against the wall but were soon joined by Lisa's rhythmic groans as Malcolm gave her what she desired. I lay there on the couch, an old blanket on top of me, with my cock hard in my hand listening to my wife in the throes of passion. It was not long before Lisa came with intensity as strong as her first orgasm. Then, once again the house returned to silence.

As I lay there with my thoughts I heard the soft padding of feet in the hall. I knew it was Lisa so as she approached I closed my eyes and feigned sleep as I was not sure of my emotional reaction. Lisa stood beside me for a few moments then I heard footsteps retreating down the hall.

I probably laid on the couch for fifteen or twenty minutes in silence collecting my thoughts. I realized that everything we were experiencing had been instigated in some manner by me so I know I couldn't blame Lisa for enjoying herself. I slowly got up to go back to the bedroom. I walked down the hall and when I reached the bedroom I realized that the door was closed.

It seemed symbolic in a way and I hesitated as to whether I should go in or leave the lovers alone. I decided to enter as this was still something I wanted to part of and so I slowly opened the door. The light from the hall bathed the room as the door opened and I could see Malcolm leaned back against the headboard with several pillows supporting him and my lovely wife with her head on his shoulder and her arm draped over his chest. She had a look of pure contentment on her face.

I pulled the sheet back covering the two and slid in next to Lisa. She immediately left Malcolm's chest and turned and started kissing me passionately.

"Enjoy yourself? I asked her. "Uh huh", was all she uttered and it seemed she struggled to get those sounds out.

"Fuck me." She commanded.

With Lisa's help I pulled my boxers off quickly and positioned myself between her legs. Malcolm moved over to the side of the bed and turned sideways resting his head in his hand so he could watch. As I moved forward my cock easily slid into her stretched hole. It was much wetter than normal and also warmer and I knew I was feeling Malcolm's cum deep in my wife's pussy. I shot at glance at him and he just grinned back at me knowing what I discovered. The thought made me very hard and I began fucking Lisa with earnest. Lisa wrapped her legs around me and her body was wet from the combined sweat of Malcolm and her.

Lisa was in such a state of erotic excitement that I soon brought her to her third orgasm of the night. For some reason, even though I was very excited and hard I couldn't cum so after Lisa's came down from her orgasm we all rested together on the bed.

The resting didn't last long. Soon Malcolm and I were caressing Lisa and taking turns kissing her on the lips and breasts.

"You haven't cum yet baby" Lisa said in between kisses.

Not yet sweetie" I replied.

With that she be pushed me onto my back and took my cock into her mouth. Malcolm watched her slurping on my cock for a minute and then got off the bed and positioned himself where he could fuck her from behind.

He wasted no time driving into her to the hilt which caused her to arch her back and squeal around my cock. Watching Malcolm with his hands on my wife's hips fucking her hard while she moaned and sucked on my cock soon had me close to the edge. I held Lisa's head and pushed my cock deep into her mouth as I exploded feeling her mouth milking me and swallowing my cum.

Evidently, this scene had excited Malcolm because moments later he let out a roar as he emptied his balls again inside my previously innocent wife. As Malcolm pulled his cock from my wife's pussy, Lisa surprised me again when she spun around and dropped to her knees in front of the large black man and cleaned his dripping cock with her mouth.

When Lisa had finished cleaning her lovers cock, everyone collapsed on the bed and dozed. Once during the night I awoke to find Malcolm on top of Lisa fucking her with her arms and legs wrapped around him as before. I feigned sleep as I silently watched and heard her telling him softly how much she loved his cock in between the passionate kisses they were sharing. Eventually, I drifted back to sleep overcome by exhaustion and the emotional intensity of the evening. I awoke again with sunlight filtering in through the window coverings and turned to see Lisa sleeping once again with her head on Malcolm's shoulder and her arm draped over his chest. The clock on the nightstand showed it to be 8:00 AM. So much for work that day.

I got up to go to the bathroom and my movements must have woken the couple because when I returned both were awake. Individually, they both went to the bathroom to freshen up and when done we all reclined back on the bed. There was certain awkwardness now to the conversation and I started to get very worried that now in the light of day Lisa would realize what she had done and become very upset. Malcolm said it was time he got moving and I told him I would drive him home.

"Before you go will you fuck me again?" Lisa asked boldly allaying any fear I had about her state of mind.

Malcolm looked me in the eye with a big shit eating grin as he positioned Lisa on her side. He knew he had conquered her not only physically but emotionally. He also knew that he would be able to have her whenever he wanted.

Malcolm lifted her thigh to give a clear target to her pussy and spooned behind her giving him a perfect view of his black cock sliding into her now swollen pussy. I held her head in my arms as he fucked her to her final orgasm of the encounter.

Lisa and Malcolm have remained lovers now for over two years. The way she describes it is his black skin, large body and thick cock combine to create a powerful aphrodisiac for her that drives her wild. We continue to have threesomes on occasion and Lisa also visits his apartment alone spending the night with him several times a month. The concept of the cards kind of lost its meaning after her first night with Malcolm. We became so open with our communication that they were no longer necessary.

So for all you men out there that think you know your wife I hope this tale has illustrated that there are parts of a woman that are hidden until the right situation brings them out.

j267
j267
4,497 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
More Stories