Our Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had climbed out of the water and was now on his back and Brenda had moved above him and was lowering her pussy onto his cock.

Cassie pulled off my cock and got on the stairs. She stepped up so that she was on the top stair and she bent over. Her pussy and ass was pointing at me.

"Come on Steve fuck me. I need your cock in my pussy. I am so fucking horny. Fuck me." She said looking over her shoulder at me.

I stepped up behind her and guided my cock to her smooth shaven pussy. Her pussy lips were wide open and I slipped my cock between them and slightly leaned forward until the head of my cock popped inside her very wet pussy.

I leaned into and let my length slowly open her up until my crotch was against her ass.

"OHHHHHH fuck yes." Cassie moaned.

Jane then brushed against me as she assumed the same position Cassie had taken.

Brandon wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and guided it toward my wife's spread pussy.

I was not paying attention to my cock sliding in and out of Cassie. My focus was on watching Jane try to take this cock in her pussy.

Brandon's cock head touched Jane's pussy and she jerked slightly. He then leaned forward as I watched him slowly spread my wife's pussy open. He leaned a little more until the head popped inside her.

"OHHHHH fuck." Jane moaned.

He leaned a little more and Jane's pussy lips were tightly stretched around his cock already. He had about three inches of cock in her and she was motionless trying to adjust as he pushed more and more into her.

He had nearly half of his cock in her and she moaned, "OHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!"

A severe pang of jealousy coursed through my body as he pushed another two inches into my wife and she moaned again.

I was still rocking back and forth into Cassie and she had reached between her legs and was massaging her clit while I fucked her.

Brandon with nearly three fourths of his cock in my wife began to pull out. I watched as his cock was shiny from my wife's juices. When just the head was still in her, he leaned forward more quickly sinking all but about an inch into her.

"OHHHHHH MY GAWD!" Jane screamed.

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK ME!" She yelled out to Brandon.

He then began moving in and out of her. It looked like he would pull her pussy inside out with each stroke out. Her pussy lips were stretched out to the point that they no longer were wrapped around his cock but the tight ring of muscle around her vagina was tightly gripping the massive cock fucking her.

I looked down at my cock as it slid in and out of Cassie's pussy.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK!" Jane yelled again.

Brandon was now fucking her with the full length of his cock. He was pumping into her so hard that when his crotch met her ass there was a slapping sound of skin hitting skin.

"OHHHHHH MY GAWD!" She screamed again as she bent even further over grabbing at the side of the pool for balance.

"OHHHHH fuck I'm cummmming." Cassie groaned.

I felt her pussy tighten like a vice on my cock and then something happened that I have never experienced before. I felt a warm gush of warmth envelope my cock. Then fluid came gushing from her pussy covering my cock, balls and thighs.

The sudden rush of warmth and the grip her pussy had on my cock caused my balls to tighten and my cum was racing up my shaft and I exploded in her pussy. Between her juices and my juices, I had never felt such a slick, wet pussy.

"OH...OH...OH... I'm cummmmmming!" Jane groaned as her body jerked into an intense orgasm.

Brandon moaned, "OHHHH YESSSSS!" He withdrew his cock and placed it on Jane's back and shot a load of cum that I could not believe. The first shot hit Jane in the back of the head and then each shot trailed down her back until just a dribble came from Brandon's cock.

My cock slipped from Cassie's pussy as she turned around and kissed me.

Jane was still braced against the side of the pool as the cum on her back began running down each side of her back.

Brandon fell back into the pool and moaned, "Ohh fuck that was great."

Jane finally stood up and stepped back into the pool to wash off the cum on her body.

"My gawd that was wonderful" Cassie said looking up at me.

I stepped back into the pool to wash off Cassie's juices that had coated my crotch.

I turned to look at Brenda and Jim as she was finishing him off with her mouth. Jim was shooting load after load in her mouth and she was swallowing each drop.

I looked at Rod and Jen and they were done and standing in the water with her in front of him and his arms apparently wrapped around her tight body.

Brenda let Jim's cock slip from her mouth and she jumped in the pool leaving Jim on the deck with a softening cock.

Brenda swam over close to Brandon. She looked around the pool and asked, "Is everyone done?"

"OK let's swap!" She then said.

She quickly moved to Brandon and from the lights in the pool she quickly grabbed his cock and was stroking it.

Jen came swimming over to me. Cassie moved towards Rod and Jane moved for Jim still on the side of the pool.

Jen swam up next to me and leaned against me. I felt her big full tits pressed against my chest as she reached for my cock and began stroking it.

Jim still laying on the pool deck was looking up as Jane was lowering her pussy toward his face. She squatted over him and let her pussy rest against his mouth. He immediately began licking her pussy.

Brenda was leading Brandon out of the pool with his cock in her hand. He was following her like a puppy on a leash. His cock was beginning to swell again.

Rod was wasting no time. He had Cassie pinned against the side of the pool and was sucking on her tits.

I grabbed hold of Jen's hand and began walking out of the pool. I was beginning to get water logged. I wanted a spot where I could watch the action and found a lounger at the end of the pool. I laid Jen down on the lounger and then straddled her so that my cock was in her face. She took the hint and began sucking on my dick.

Jane had spun around and was now in a sixty-nine position with Jim. He was licking her pussy as his hands were on her ass spreading her so he could have easy access. Jane was bobbing up and down on his cock with her hand wrapped around his shaft.

Rod had lifted Cassie out of the water and she now had her legs over his shoulders as he had his face planted in her pussy. I then realized that I had just shot my load in her pussy. Rod had to be licking my cum out of her pussy.

Brenda had Brandon sitting on the edge of another lounger and was on her knees between his legs working on his massive meat. She was having the same difficulty that Jane had experienced with getting her mouth around just the head of his cock.

Jen had turned out to be quiet the little cock sucker. She was taking all of my cock down her throat. It was a real treat to feel my cock sliding down her throat. She then took her hand and grabbed my balls. I then felt her finger as she began massaging my prostrate just between my ass and my balls. I quickly got harder than I think I had ever been in my life.

Jane was now on all fours and Jim was moving in to fuck her pussy. I watched as his cock split her lips and he leaned forward thrusting his length into her.

"OHHH YESS!" She moaned as Jim's groin slapped against her ass.

Her big tits were hanging beneath her body swinging back and forth, as he began thrusting in and out of her.

Cassie was back in the pool but had her arms wrapped around Rod's neck and her legs around his waist as they fucked in the water. There fucking was causing the water to slosh which created a wild dancing light effect all around the area.

Brenda had now got off her knees and turned with her ass facing Brandon. She had her hand wrapped around his cock and was beginning to sit on his cock. I watched her as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK." She moaned as just the head of his cock slipped inside her.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh..." Jane was moaning with each thrust of Jim's cock. Jane's tits rocking back and forth mesmerized me. I wanted to be under her licking and sucking on them. I really enjoyed lying beneath her sucking on her tits as they hung in my face.

I then suddenly realized that I was about to cum in Jen's throat. I pulled her off my cock and let the urge subside while I pulled her off the lounger and turned her around. She straddled the recliner as I was and bent over offering her red pussy to me. I grabbed the base of my cock and guided it to pussy. I leaned forward and slipped the head of my cock inside her velvety wet pussy.

Jane and Jim were now moving again. Jim sat down and Jane faced him. She sat on his lap and slid his cock back inside her pussy. Her tits were in his face and he immediately sucked one of her nipples into his mouth while she rode up and down on his cock.

"OOOOOOOO MY GAWD YESSSSSS!" Brenda was nearly screaming as I looked at her.

She was nearly half way down Brandon's cock. Her legs were spread so wide that I could see his cock splitting her pussy open.

I looked at Rod and he had turned around with Cassie still pumping up and down on his cock. However, where he could watch his wife now fucking the big cock.

Jane was moaning again so I looked at her. She had leaned back so that her hands were behind her on the concrete. Her pussy was still wrapped around Jim's cock but in this position, Jim had access to her clit and was massaging it while he fucked her.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" Brenda exclaimed again so I glanced at her.

She had made it all the way down Brandon's cock. She was now sitting on his lap with his full length buried inside her.

She sat there with her head thrown back looking at the sky and her big tits jutting out from her chest as she adjusted to the size of cock now filling her pussy.

Rod groaned and was shooting his load inside Cassie's pussy mixing with my cum already deposited there.

"OOOHHHHH GAWD" Jane moaned as her body jerked with another orgasm.

I again snapped back to reality and moaned, "OHHHHH YESSSSSS!" as I shot my second load of the night into Jen's pussy.

"FUCK YESSSSS!" Jane screamed again as I watched her. Her big tits were undulating on her chest as she was in the throes of another orgasm. Jim apparently knew what he was doing with her clit.

Jim then moaned, "OHHHHHH SHIT!" as he filled my wife's pussy with his cum.

Brenda was now riding up and down on Brandon's cock as I let my cock slip from Jen's pussy. I turned to watch.

I sat on the lounger and Jen sat next to me. We both watched as Brandon's shiny wet rod slid in and out of Brenda's pussy.

"I have got to try that tonight." Jen said.

"Have you ever had a cock that size before?" I asked.

"I have never in real life even seen one that big." She responded.

"Do me a favor. After you fuck him tonight, let me know how it was. I have always wondered if women lie when they say size does not matter." I said.

"In my opinion size really does not matter as long as the guy is not teeny weenie. However, I have never fucked a cock like that. So, I will let you know." She answered.

I glanced around the pool and all were done now and just watching Brenda and Brandon fuck.

Brenda had her hands on Brandon's thighs as she lowered herself up and down on his cock. She was rolling her head back and forth and moaning with each stroke of his cock in her pussy. Brandon had his hands on her hips helping her fuck him.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" Brenda groaned as she sat fully on Brandon's cock and she began rubbing her clit.

Brandon reached around her and pinched her nipples as she had an orgasm on his cock.

With her pussy rippling around his cock from her orgasm, Brandon moaned.

"OHHHHH GAWD!" He groaned and pulled his ass off the lounger raising Brenda with him.

His cum was spewing inside Brenda's already overstuffed pussy so it was oozing out of her pussy around his cock and running down his balls.

Brandon sat back down on the lounger as his orgasm subsided.

Brenda began to stand up pulling herself off his cock. As his cock exited her pussy there was an audible pop and his cum trailed from her pussy and down her thighs.

She turned to look at Brandon and said, "My gawd that was awesome."

Rod then spoke up and asked, "How about some drinks during intermission?"

Everyone agreed as we all headed naked toward the house.

Jane came up beside me.

"Was Brandon good?" I had to ask.

"It was ok, really too big for me." She whispered back to me.

We went to the bar and Rod made everyone a drink.

As the drinks were going down quickly, Jen made her way over to Brandon. She wanted to be next in line to take his big cock for a ride.

She was leaning on him rubbing her big light-skinned tits against his deeply tanned arm. It was a contrast in colors between the two of them.

Jen made the first move to get the party rolling again. She grabbed Brandon's cock that was resting against his thigh and began pulling on it.

"Do you have enough left to fuck me?" Jen asked Brandon as his cock once again began to get hard.

I just knew there was no way right now that my cock was getting hard again and was surprised that he was.

"With a little help I think maybe I can manage one more fuck." Brandon replied.

Jen got on her knees in front of him and used both hands to begin stroking it back to life. She opened her mouth wide, let the head of it slip between her lips, and began sucking and licking it while stroking.

Her efforts were soon rewarded with a rapidly stiffening cock.

Jane was standing beside me watching as Jen sucked the big cock.

"Your jaw starts to ache trying to wrap your mouth around that thing." She whispered.

Rod was standing on the other side of Jane and heard her when he made a comment, "Well sweetie I have one a little easier to wrap your red lips around. Would you like to have a go at it?" He asked her.

Jane looked at Rod and grinned then got on her knees in front of him and wrapped her hand around the base of his soft cock. She sucked all of his soft meat into her mouth. Her red lips were pressed against his balls.

"Oh fuck yesss!" Rod moaned at seeing all of his cock in my wife's mouth.

Jane backed off his cock as it was beginning to swell in her mouth.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye as I was watching my wife suck Rod's cock.

Brenda was getting on her knees in front of me and said, "We can not have you feeling left out."

She sucked my whole cock into her mouth and sucked on it as if she was sucking on a nipple. I could feel her tongue running up and down my cock. To my surprise, I also began getting hard in her mouth.

Jane now was bobbing back and forth on Rod's hard cock. I could hear her slurping as she sucked.

My cock was now rock hard as Brenda's masterful mouth was massaging my shaft.

I glanced over to Jen and Brandon. Jen was lying on the floor as Brandon was getting between her legs. His massive cock looked like a sword ready to inflict damage on Jen's little red pussy.

Rod reached down and pulled Jane to her feet. He bent down and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. She looked at me and smiled.

"OOOOOHHHH MY GAWD!" Jen nearly screamed as Brandon's cock slipped inside her pussy. She laid still on the floor with her legs spread and her mouth was wide gaping open from her heavy breathing.

Rod was laying Jane down on the floor. As she went to the floor, Rod followed her between her legs. He grabbed his cock and guided it to Jane's pussy.

"OOOOHH FUCK YESSSSS!" Jen screamed rolling her head back and forth, as Brandon was now half way in her.

I had nearly forgot about Jim and Cassie. I found them on the couch. Jim had his head between Cassie's legs licking her pussy.

"OHHH Yessss." Jane moaned as Rod sunk his cock fully into my wife's pussy.

I grabbed Brenda by the shoulders and pulled her up to me. We kissed and I went to her tits. I grabbed them in my hands and then bent down to suck one of her nipples into my mouth. I rolled my tongue around her hard nipple and she softly moaned.

I then took Brenda to the ottoman and turned her around. She caught on and laid over the ottoman. Her sweet ass and pussy was in perfect position to be fucked. I first had to suck on that pussy. It looked so vulnerable bent over and stuck in the air as it was. I got on my knees behind her and put my hands on her ass. I spread her cheeks and lowered my face to her smooth pussy. I tasted a mixture of her juices and others cum as I let my tongue glide between her puffy pussy lips. I then let my tongue slid up to her ass.

I had never licked a women's ass before but was so fucking turned on as I could hear my wife moaning from Rod fucking her.

I could also hear Jen nearly screaming with each stroke of Brandon's cock.

I licked all around her ass and then went back to her pussy. I found her hard little clit protruding from between her lips and sucked it hard.

"Ohhhh fuck yesss Steve." Brenda moaned.

I then got up, grabbed the base of my cock, and guided it to her wet pussy. I did not slowly enter her but drove my cock its full depth in one stroke. My groin met her smooth ass and the sound of skin slapping filled the room.

"OHHHH GAWD YEESSSSS, FUCK ME HARD!" Brenda moaned.

Next to the ottoman, Jen was on her back on the rug and Brandon was driving his cock in and out of her pussy. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and was spurring him on as if she was riding a wild horse. She had her hands on her big tits as they undulated up and down on her chest. She was rolling and pinching her nipples as he fucked her.

"Oh SHIT!" Rod exclaimed as he pulled out of my wife's pussy and shot his cum all over her stomach and pussy.

Brandon moaned, "Oh gawd."

"Fill my pussy with your cum." Jen exclaimed as Brandon neared his orgasm.

Rod grabbed my wife and led her to Brenda's head.

"Lick my cum off her body." He said to Brenda.

Jane stood in front of Brenda who was still over the ottoman and Brenda quickly began licking the cum off her stomach.

"Clean her up good. We can not have her covered with cum." He told his wife.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" Brandon groaned as I watched him sink fully into Jen's pussy and fill it with cum. The squishing noise of his cum flowing from her pussy filled the room.

I looked back at Brenda and Jane. Brenda was now licking the cum off my wife's pussy. Jane had grabbed the back of her head and was pulling her head and tongue deeper into her pussy.

"OHHHHHH" I moaned and pulled out of Brenda's pussy then shot my load on the outside of her wet, smooth pussy.

I pulled out, sat back on the floor and looked at Brenda's pussy as my load was running down her pussy.

Jane then grabbed Brenda and rolled her off the ottoman onto the floor on her back. My sexy wife then crawled over Brenda's body until they were in a sixty-nine position. Jane looked at me with an evil grin and then dove into Brenda's pussy, licking my cum off it.

I glanced around the room and everyone had finished and was watching these two sexy women lick each other's pussies.

Jen was sitting next to Brandon with her hand on his cock, which was now flaccid. Nevertheless, she was lightly stroking it as she watched.

Jane was the first to moan, "Fuck I'm cummmmming."

She squirmed on top of Brenda but never took her mouth off Brenda's pussy.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" Brenda groaned as her body undulated beneath my wife.

Once the two had come down from their orgasms Jane rolled off Brenda and laid on the floor next to her. Her head was by my leg. Her face was glistening from the juices she had eaten from Brenda's pussy.

The room was now silent with the exception of Jane and Brenda's heavy breathing.

Brandon stood up and then helped Jen up.